User Tag List

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Kurdish ( my own) and other west asian gedmatch results and comparisons88 days old

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    Tamizhachi

Quote Originally Posted by Magnetic View Post
    it obviously triggered you

again ...I am not brown . but whatever makes you happy . no problem

I dont use the word negro in a racist way . is it a racist term to begin with ? not that I know .....negro means black . ni**er is a racist term and I dont use it . if it is a racist term then I take it back but I didnt mean it in a racist way

you are the racist btw. you even admitted several times that you dislike euros and west asians too ...especially west asians

and again you didnt question any of my questions and couldnt quote me about the things you accused me about . what a joke you are .

ok now just go away and stay out of my threads . go and bath in the ganges or bite chicken heads off in a festival or do some other things I dont know but fuck off
    gladly. You have the IQ of a chicken and I don't need to explain what is evident. It's clear you have anger management issues (maybe since you are a skinhead) and it's well apparent that you got triggered and found the need to drag my one statement and insert non sequiturs for the sake of arguing.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement bot

Last Online
    Today @ 05:42
    Y-DNA
    E L-29
    mtDNA
    H
    Race
    Caucasian
    Phenotype
    Anatolid
    Phenotype
    Med + Armenoid/Taurid

Quote Originally Posted by Selva175 View Post
    gladly. You have the IQ of a chicken and I don't need to explain what is evident. It's clear you have anger management issues (maybe since you are a skinhead) and it's well apparent that you got triggered and found the need to drag my one statement and insert non sequiturs for the sake of arguing.
    I wish I was low IQ because then I would be on your level and wouldnt get angry . I explain things so many times and also explain that I have no bad intentions but what do I get ? only shit projected on me and trolling .

just fuck off seriously . you are not worth my time and you are not worth to talk to me . because you are just not a reasonable person and are just hating on me ....nothing more . you dont like me so it doesnt matter WHAT I say or how often I say it . we are just turning in circles and get nowhere . so please just stop derailing my thread any further

this thread is to show kurdish genetic results and compare with other west asians and to counteract against people who claim wrong things about us . the thread is not a "hate on the kurdish guy who tells the truth" thread . and ok I am a brownbear it's all good . now please leave bye

Last Online
    Y-DNA
    E L-29
    mtDNA
    H
    Race
    Caucasian
    Phenotype
    Anatolid
    Phenotype
    Med + Armenoid/Taurid

I will take the scores from the Turkish Dna Project site (which I made a post in this thread about)+

https://www.turkishdnaproject.com/an...o83ileWlZpma6w

of turks from the provinces Gümüşhane , Erzincan , Elazığ, and Kars for the calculators dodecadk12b and eurogenes k13 ....and compare it with my results ( kurd from Tunceli province)

there are seriously people who have the wrong belief that turks and kurds are like 2 different species or something....because you know : ....muh turkic race and muh iranic race . add the fact that there are some problems between turks and kurds since many years so that will make people think like that even more

the reality is that turks and kurds have big overlaps . both in looks and gedmatch too . especially turks from east and northeast turkey and kurds like me from the northern kurdish provinces are particularly close . as you see on the pics/results there are minor differences . the turks have more east eursian and I have a little more gedrosia . thats the main difference ....other than that we are very very close

some people say/think that we are even closer to balochs and pashtuns than to turks haha . only because they are iranic speakers like us .... yeah right ...we are closer to people who are 1000000km away from us .....and are very different to turks who we live together with since at least 1000 years . seems legit . people are fucking delusional . my results are closer to these turks than to iranians even despite me being iranic . lol

btw. most turks and kurds get along well in real life and live peacefully together . there are also many people who are mixed turkish-kurdish . I had 2 half kurd half turk people in my schoolclass alone and another one in a neighboring class . there are also several half turkish half kurdish celebs like Olgun Şimşek for example

and no I dont say these things because I dislike other iranic people or some nonsense . in before I get projected shit on me again ..... and no I dont try to impress turks and get approval from them or worship them or any other shit that you might think . I even have had arguments with several turks on forums and also in real life . turks who dislike kurds can suck my balls.

some people are projecting and projecting .....or accusing me or even insulting me only because I speak the truth and back it up with data even . there is a persian member on TA who accused me of being a "race traitor" hahahahaha . iranic race traitor

I am just saying the truth and I am fan of acknowledging reality . and I find ignorant and stupid people who always claim some untrue stuff extremely annoying . thats all

and nooooo......in case you think "well you are mixed with turks thats why you are so close to those turks" or "you are not a real kurd you are mixed with " blablabla .....I am Kurdish . both of my parents say they are kurdish . my results are normal kurdish . I only have a little more mongoloid than average and maybe some very minor differences to the prototype kurd . it is possible that I have a little very distant turkish ancestry ....from medieval times maybe . like basically alevi kurds and turks contact etc. ....but I am a kurdish person

Gümüşhane compared to me (Tunceli)

(this is where Gümüşhane is on the map)

(and this is where my own homeprovince Tunceli is on the map)

Elazığ compared to me (Tunceli)

(this is where Elazığ is on the map)

Erzincan compared me (Tunceli)

(this is where Erzincan is on the map)

Kars compared to me (Tunceli)

(this is where Karis on the map)

Last edited by Magnetic; 2019-04-09 at 15:14.

Last Online
    Y-DNA
    E L-29
    mtDNA
    H
    Race
    Caucasian
    Phenotype
    Anatolid
    Phenotype
    Med + Armenoid/Taurid

I would like to say some more to the 2 idiots who I linked in my opening post and to anybody who thinks like them :

these are my oracle results from the "K10 Kurdish calculator" . this calculator was made by the member "Kurd" from anthrogenica . the guy is banned now . he was a pakistani baloch or something like that who presented himself as an half iraqi kurd and half baloch or something I dont fully understand his shit . he also sometimes posted iraqi kurdish results as his own . if I am not wrong in the end it probably came out that the guy is a pakistani baloch or something as I said who called himself "Kurd" despite not being kurdish . he was probably one of the people from balochistan who has some ancient kurdish roots . he was banned in the end and I would guess he was banned for being a fraud either way

the "Kurd_SE" reference on some calcs is him and/or those people from the balochistan area who have some ancient kurdish roots but are basically mixed with balochs so much that they are almost indistuingishable

this guy did all he can to currify kurds . he basically was obsessed with us and wanted to create the wrong image of "from north india to kurdistan" bullshit

he tried all he can to create calculators to match his agenda .but he miserably failed because all of us "normal" kurds came out in his calculators in a way which didnt at all match his agenda and premise

me and another kurdish member questioned and even criticized him from the very beginning but all we got was getting shit... especially me of course ...oh I am so surprised ....people are so fucking butthurt from me it is ridiculous . I cant even say a thing even when it is about my ethnicity without people getting defensive and aggressive.... and OH WHAT A SURPRISE .... it was ME who was right all the fucking time and the guy got banned in the end . I am so sick of shit like this . why cant people leave my ethnicity the fuck alone and obsess with other stuff

if you want I can post more of my results from calculators "Kurd" created such as eurasia k9 or ancient eurasia k6

here this is from his "Kurdish K10" . the shithead basically merged the caucasus and iran neolithic component in one single component or something and called it "Kurdish" ....haha wtf . now people who score high caucasus and/or high iran neolithic in other calcs will score high "kurdish" even though they are not kurdish and have no kurdish ancestry in any way . lmfao

the calculator is up on yourdnaportal.com btw. . if you want you can get your results there . you can also use the DIY files to run it of course

some of my results for the mixed oracles . MUH IRANIC RACE btw.... . so whats up ? on page 1 the kurdish guy accused me of being armenian mixed even though I am kurdish and my results are normal kurdish . so whats next . will people claim I am greek due to the bolded in this calc ?

Iran_Mazandarani + Sicilian @ 7,238465
    Greek + Iran_Mazandarani @ 8,787442 --- muh iranic race

50% Cypriot + 25% Balochi + 25% Lezgin @ 3,147436 --- muh iranic race

Balochi_Iran + Greek @ 9,417533 - LMFAOOOOO

50% Iran_Mazandarani +25% Cypriot +25% Greek @ 3,91638
    50% Druze +25% Adygei +25% Pashtun_Afghan @ 4,16987
    50% Iran_Mazandarani +25% Albanian +25% Cypriot @ 4,563968
    50% Iran_Fars +25% Assyrian +25% Greek @ 4,639697
    50% Druze +25% Chechen +25% Pashtun_Afghan @ 4,691575
    50% Iranian +25% Assyrian +25% Greek @ 4,696116

Using 4 populations approximation:

Balochi + Cypriot + Cypriot + Lezgin @ 3,147436
    Adygei + Assyrian + Cypriot + Pashtun_Afghan @ 3,133718
    Balochi_Iran + Cypriot + Greek + Iran_Mazandarani @ 3,223847
    Adygei + Cypriot + Jew_iraqi + Pashtun_Afghan @ 3,315155

^

Balochi + Cypriot + Cypriot + Lezgin @3,147436

baloch people are iranic people . they are living in southeast iran and west pakistan area and look quite different from us even though they are iranic . ....but EVEN they often look different from most south asians . and they are at least 80% west eurasian/caucasoid (like 85% or so) genetically while indians range from roughly 40-50% in the south and/or low castes to roughly 70% or so in far north indians or higher castes . a lot of indians are around 60-65% west eurasian and the rest is mostly south eurasian (including a bit oceanian and a bit australian) + some mongoloid . baloch people are not only more west eurasian than indians/indics . they also look a lot more "western" than them . however they look quite different overall from us or other mainstream west asians too at the same time ...but some can also pass as west asians

baloch people gallery : https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/anth...ople-t805.html

and YET .....I get modelled as : Balochi + Cypriot + Cypriot + Lezgin @3,147436 as you see (Lezgins are from the caucasus btw. an ethnicity habitating the northeasterrn caucasus and north azerbaijan area) . thats how far we are from south asians ...lol how stupid are people like those I linked the posts of ? I mean it is crystal clear that they are talking out of their ass ....I post the proof ....it really can not be explained any better than how I do it . I post 1000000 kurdish faces and genetic results and both prove that we have nothing to do with desis .....a monkey would have understood by now ....I dont know why some idiots still repeat the same wrong myths and lies based on fucking nothing
    Last edited by Magnetic; 2019-04-12 at 02:31.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Magnetic For This Useful Post:

NassBean (2019-04-12)

Last Online
    Y-DNA
    E L-29
    mtDNA
    H
    Race
    Caucasian
    Phenotype
    Anatolid
    Phenotype
    Med + Armenoid/Taurid

Kurdish G25 average

Fit 0.8134

Seh Gabi Chl. 50
    Afansievo. 18.33
    Levant BA North 12.5
    Levant Chl. 8.33
    Barcin Chl. 5
    Barcin N. 4.17
    Han. 1.67

no paniya , no ASI , no curry

-------------------------------------------------------

Seh Gabi Chl is Chalcolithic Iranian from west Iran

Afansievo is Steppe/northeasteuro

Levant BA North is Bronze Age Northern Levantine

Levant Chl is Chalcolithic Levantine

Barcin N is Early European Farmer

Han is basically East Asian admixture

so kurds are basically ancient west iranian + steppe/northeasteuro + levantomed + some west med mix

no paniya , no ASI , no curry
    Last edited by Magnetic; 2019-04-15 at 08:18.

Last Online
    Y-DNA
    E L-29
    mtDNA
    H
    Race
    Caucasian
    Phenotype
    Anatolid
    Phenotype
    Med + Armenoid/Taurid

Quote Originally Posted by Magnetic View Post

here are my mytrueancestry.com results which makes the "you are armenian mixed and not a good example of a kurd" the guy claimed on the other site even more ridiculous . look at the oracles . (the modern pop oracle is basically Eurogenes K15 btw. haha they seem to use the k15 calc on the site)

I am ostrogoth + hittite

Your closest genetic modern populations...

1. Kurdish (6.810)
    2. Azeri (7.233)
    3. Iranian (7.785)
    4. Armenian (8.487)
    5. [Hidden] - upgrade your account
    6. [Hidden] - upgrade your account
    7. [Hidden] - upgrade your account
    8. [Hidden] - upgrade your account

Your closest Archaeogenetic matches...

1. Medieval Iran (1450 AD) (10.81)
    2. [Hidden] - upgrade your account (13.41)
    3. Copper Age Iran (3800 BC) (15.31)
    4. [Hidden] - upgrade your account (17.98)
    5. Copper Age Iran (4500 BC) (18.91)
    6. [Hidden] - upgrade your account (19.69)
    7. Ostrogoth Crimea (300 AD) (20.25) - interesting
    8. [Hidden] - upgrade your account (21.35)
    9. Copper Age Iran (4500 BC) (22.53)
    10. [Hidden] - upgrade your account (22.82)
    11. [Hidden] - upgrade your account (23.23)
    12. [Hidden] - upgrade your account (23.73)
    13. [Hidden] - upgrade your account (23.95)
    14. [Hidden] - upgrade your account (23.98)
    15. [Hidden] - upgrade your account (24.42)
    16. [Hidden] - upgrade your account (24.78)
    17. [Hidden] - upgrade your account (24.79)
    with asia map and updated matches

1. Medieval Iran (1450 AD) (10.81)
    2. [Hidden] - upgrade your account (13.41)
    3. Copper Age Iran (3800 BC) (15.31)
    4. [Hidden] - upgrade your account (17.98)
    5. Copper Age Iran (4500 BC) (18.91)
    6. [Hidden] - upgrade your account (19.69)
    7. Ostrogoth Crimea (300 AD) (20.25)
    8. [Hidden] - upgrade your account (21.35)
    9. Copper Age Iran (4500 BC) (22.53)
    10. [Hidden] - upgrade your account (22.82)
    11. Bronze Age Armenia (1500 BC) (23.23)
    12. [Hidden] - upgrade your account (23.73)
    13. Armenia Bronze Age (3200 BC) (23.95)
    14. [Hidden] - upgrade your account (23.98)
    15. Copper Age Anatolia (3800 BC) (24.42)
    16. [Hidden] - upgrade your account (24.78)
    17. Canaanite (1600 BC) (24.79)
    18. [Hidden] - upgrade your account (25.42)
    19. Alan (250 AD) (26.54)
    20. [Hidden] - upgrade your account (27.99)

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Magnetic For This Useful Post:

Targum (2019-04-22)

Last Online
    Y-DNA
    E L-29
    mtDNA
    H
    Race
    Caucasian
    Phenotype
    Anatolid
    Phenotype
    Med + Armenoid/Taurid

a comparison of an Iranian Bandari , a Turkey Kurd (me) , and a Georgian

here is a result from an Iranian Bandari (south Iranian) . I have it from the anthrogenica forum

and mine vs georgian

Established Member
    Last Online
    2019-04-23 @ 23:05

Stop with your cherry picking of Georgians,Turks,Assyrians. Posting results not the average Georgian is kind of Moronic, that individual likely has some Kurdish Or Azeri mixture.

Alot of Turks in Turkey and specially the ones who live among and near Kurdish population will be more similar to Kurds as they likely have Kurdish mixture. I know many Kurds who identify as Turkish or Turks who deny they have Kurdish ancestry untill you pressure them to reveal.

Don't know why you love Turks so much. Here in London I met alot of them and many of them hate us , only met a few who did not hate Kurds. I always get along with Iranians better as they do not look down on Kurds and not like the IR Regime, I even get along better with North Africans then with Turks.

I know you have deep hatred for Iranians and wannabe White, but come on, jeez. Kurds who are the least mixed are much more similar to Iranians. Fact is you are like me Mixed!! There was a Kurd on this forum who did not know he had Armenian ancestery until he got his result and pressed his family and found out he likely did have and he is Alevi from Dersim. My mother is the same, she kept saying she did not have other mixture, until I kept asking around found that one of her grandparents was non-Kurdish.

This what my grandfather said before he passed away, he was born in 1910 and Alevi Kurd.
    "Our people came from Iran due to war, when we arrived in Turkey our people intermarried with the local peoples"

My fathers Dodecad K12b and he is 1/4 Circassian.
    1 Caucasus 43.27
    2 Gedrosia 29.1
    3 North_European 9.89
    4 Southwest_Asian 8.20
    5 Atlantic_Med 4.98
    6 East_Asian 4.50

Using 1 population approximation:
    1 Kurds_Yunusbayev @ 8.262877
    2 Iranian_Dodecad @ 8.585024
    3 Kurd_Dodecad @ 8.642985
    4 Iranians_Behar @ 12.345417
    5 Kumyks_Yunusbayev @ 14.550154
    6 Turks_Behar @ 15.482799
    7 Uzbekistan_Jews_Behar @ 15.530971
    8 Turkmens_Yunusbayev @ 17.296900
    9 Lezgins_Behar @ 17.383230
    10 Turkish_Dodecad @ 18.226141

# Primary Population (source) Secondary Population (source) Distance
    1 70.2% Kurd (Dodecad) + 29.8% Lezgins (Behar) @ 4.96
    2 73.4% Kurd (Dodecad) + 26.6% Chechens (Yunusbayev) @ 5.04
    3 66.1% Kurd (Dodecad) + 33.9% Kumyks (Yunusbayev) @ 5.12
    4 72% Kurds (Yunusbayev) + 28% Lezgins (Behar) @ 5.32
    5 67.8% Kurds (Yunusbayev) + 32.2% Kumyks (Yunusbayev) @ 5.38
    6 76.6% Kurd (Dodecad) + 23.4% North_Ossetians (Yunusbayev) @ 5.38
    7 76.5% Kurd (Dodecad) + 23.5% Adygei (HGDP) @ 5.45
    8 77% Kurd (Dodecad) + 23% Balkars (Yunusbayev) @ 5.47
    9 66.8% Iranians (Behar) + 33.2% North_Ossetians (Yunusbayev) @ 5.59
    10 75.8% Kurds (Yunusbayev) + 24.2% Chechens (Yunusbayev) @ 5.63
    11 55% Iranians (Behar) + 45% Kumyks (Yunusbayev) @ 5.64
    12 67.2% Iranian (Dodecad) + 32.8% Kumyks (Yunusbayev) @ 5.68
    13 67.1% Iranians (Behar) + 32.9% Balkars (Yunusbayev) @ 5.7
    14 71.8% Iranian (Dodecad) + 28.2% Lezgins (Behar) @ 5.71
    15 74.9% Iranian (Dodecad) + 25.1% Chechens (Yunusbayev) @ 5.76
    16 66.5% Iranians (Behar) + 33.5% Adygei (HGDP) @ 5.76
    17 63.8% Iranians (Behar) + 36.2% Chechens (Yunusbayev) @ 5.76
    18 77.9% Iranian (Dodecad) + 22.1% North_Ossetians (Yunusbayev) @ 5.93
    19 79.1% Kurds (Yunusbayev) + 20.9% North_Ossetians (Yunusbayev) @ 5.93
    20 78.3% Iranian (Dodecad) + 21.7% Balkars (Yunusbayev) @ 6

My paternal grandfather would be identical to North-Central iranians, with 32%+ Gedrosia and he was probably one of the last unmixed Alevi's.

Hree is the Dodecad Population average , https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...s9M/edit#gid=0

Georgians (16 individuals)
    Gedrosia 16.9
    Siberian 0.1
    North_European 9
    Caucasus 73.9

Assyrians ( 13 individuals)
    Gedrosia 18.3
    Atlantic_Med 9.6
    North_European 0.9
    South_Asian 0.1
    Southwest_Asian 18.9
    Caucasus 52.2

Turkish(Dodecad Project, 27 Individuals)
    Population
    Gedrosia 13.4
    Siberian 3.1
    Atlantic_Med 13.2
    North_European 9.6
    South_Asian 1
    Southwest_Asian 10.3
    East_Asian 3
    Caucasus 46.4

Kurds (Dodecad Project, 9 Individuals, 2xIran,2x Turkey, 5xIraq)
    Gedrosia 28.7
    Siberian 1.5
    Northwest_African 0.9
    Southeast_Asian 0.4
    Atlantic_Med 5.9
    North_European 5.7
    South_Asian 1.1
    East_African 0.4
    Southwest_Asian 14
    East_Asian 1
    Caucasus 40.4

Kurds(Yunusbayev, 6 Individuals. Deported Kurds .originaly from South Caucasus)
    Gedrosia 28.2
    Siberian 0.6
    Southeast_Asian 0.6
    Atlantic_Med 6.3
    North_European 6.7
    South_Asian 0.8
    East_African 0.1
    Southwest_Asian 14.3
    East_Asian 0.2
    Caucasus 42.2

Iranian (Dodcad project, 8 Individuals)
    Gedrosia 28.8
    Siberian 2.1
    Southeast_Asian 0.6
    Atlantic_Med 5.6
    North_European 6
    South_Asian 3.6
    Southwest_Asian 12.4
    East_Asian 0.5
    Caucasus 40.3

Iranians (South Iran, Bandar Abbas)
    Gedrosia 30.9
    Siberian 1
    Northwest_African 0.9
    Southeast_Asian 0.3
    Atlantic_Med 5.9
    North_European 4.2
    South_Asian 4.2
    East_African 0.9
    Southwest_Asian 14.2
    East_Asian 0.3
    Caucasus 36.7
    Sub_Saharan 0.5

On Globe 25

Me,Mori Yek, 2 Kurmanjis from Turkey, 1 Alevi,1 Sunni.
    Kurdish Globe 25 datasheet, 3 Individuals and 1 of them is 50% armenian like.

The Zoroastrians are a mix of Isfhan and Yazd.

They Turkish_Adana and Turkish_Istanbul have Kurdish individuals among them, as they randomly test people without asking for Ethnic background. Hence not used.
    Last edited by StarDS9; 2019-04-23 at 18:14.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to StarDS9 For This Useful Post:

An Shigao (2019-04-23), EzdiKurd (2019-04-24), Parween (2019-04-26)

Last Online
    Y-DNA
    E L-29
    mtDNA
    H
    Race
    Caucasian
    Phenotype
    Anatolid
    Phenotype
    Med + Armenoid/Taurid

I already explained you that the Georgians I am posting are Georgian kits with fully Georgian names . since when do Georgians have Kurdish admixture ... you want me to give you their gedmatch kit numbers ? why are you spamming calculator averages ? they often have inaccurate samples . I can give you the Georgian kit numbers so you can run them ok ?

I like only turks who dont hate kurds of course . in REAL LIFE I actually have had argued with turks and almost fought one ...I was ready to kill him if needed ....you dont know anything about me so dont talk . you are just mad for some reason I cant tell . ... and I love iranians ....I am actually one of the few who actually always defends iranians in threads while all of you "muh iranic race" retards are silent . one of my best friends is iranian too . iranians are my brothers and always will be

but only because I like iranians it doesnt mean that I will not tell the truth . I am just trying to show that "iranic people" are diverse and even iranians themselves are diverse . I am not trying to push them away or anything but why shall I hide the truth only to make you happy ? thats just not my style ...go and bitch somewhere else

and what has this to do with "whiteness" ? iranians are one of the whitest non europeans (but are darkwashed in forums) .

I am not mixed . my mom is kurdish and my dad too . my mom asked her family if we have armenian roots they said no . my dad told me he is fully kurdish . and my results are normal kurdish . dont you look at them ? I posted a lot of my results . and dont worry I will also get my g25 coordinates soon

there is variance in all ethnicities . nobody will come out 100% the same . my results are very similar to the ones of member Lupus82 and MfA . we are all kurds . Mori Yek is the one who is an outlier . or are we 3 the mixed ones ? you dont make any fucking sense

btw. your dad has relatively low southwest asian . interesting
    Last edited by Magnetic; 2019-04-24 at 14:43.

Last Online
    2019-05-14 @ 18:29

I'm an unmixed Ezdi Kurd, so pure Kurd, and these are my results:

Dodecad K12b
    1 Caucasus 37.76
    2 Gedrosia 28.04
    3 Southwest_Asian 14.71
    4 Atlantic_Med 8.76
    5 North_European 4.87
    6 South_Asian 2.69
    7 Northwest_African 1.76
    8 Siberian 0.88
    9 Southeast_Asian 0.32
    10 East_Asian 0.21

# Population (source) Distance
    1 Kurd (Dodecad) 4.27
    2 Iranians (Behar) 4.42
    3 Iranian (Dodecad) 5.04
    4 Kurds (Yunusbayev) 5.46

I can't post directly to the forum. But I want you to let know that to me Persians are the closest relatives.

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast