User Tag List

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 155

Thread: Kurdish ( my own) and other west asian gedmatch results and comparisons110 days old

  1. #91
    Regular Member
    Race Scientist
    Last Online
    Today @ 00:26
    Join Date
    2017-07-30
    Posts
    185
    Gender
    Age
    20
    Y-DNA
    Dont know, maybe r1a
    Race
    Caucasoid
    Phenotype
    Indid
    Metaethnos
    afghan
    Ethnicity
    pahstun
    Phenotype
    again?
    Politics
    im not 50
    Denmark Afghanistan

    Default

    Holy shit.....holy shiieeeeeet....oh my god.....oh my lord...
    I never thought about that of both davidski and specially DMXX(i thought he was a nice guy).
    I also thought G25 as 100% accurate(not saying it's no credible at all) and trusted it. Shieeeet....this is groundbreaking for me. Now,
    these are news.

  2. # ADS
    Advertisement bot
    Join Date
    2013-03-24
    Age
    2010
    Posts
    All threads
       
     

  3. #92
    Established Member
    Molecular Biologist Magnetic's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:42
    Join Date
    2019-01-09
    Posts
    1,075
    Gender
    Age
    33
    Y-DNA
    E L-29
    mtDNA
    H
    Race
    Caucasian
    Phenotype
    Anatolid
    Phenotype
    East Med + Taurid

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Parween View Post
    Everyone has an agenda. Some have good ones and some not so good. How is his agenda bad if all he is trying to do is to share his knowledge about the forgotten Kurds of Balochistan, or to try to show that genetics supports the historical and language ties of Baloch with NW Iran that have already been discussed in books and papers.

    As a Kurd I feel good that some researcher is spending his time to increase knowledge about Kurdish genetics. BTW a few Kurds such as Mfa, Ezdi, and some feyli kurds had asked to join his project and were members.

    How is whole genome Next Generation Sequencing bullshit when they use it on the samples in the papers. Why are you such an angry person anyway
    me angry ? I am the one getting attacked by all of you for this innocent thread . you guys are fucking nuts as I said ...this applies to many many members from several forums. I have never seen so many weird people in my whole 33 years of living . I say A and people understand it as B and go on my nuts

    anyway ...."everybody has an agenda" ...nope I dont . I am just showing facts . I am not a scientist nor an anthropologist but I am good in seeing bullshit , I am good in representing stuff , I am good in reading peoples minds too . and you can like dilawer all you want I dont care but I have seen enough of him and dont want him to be a part of my thread . period .

    anthrogencia is now taken over by south asians who have 500 pages long threads where they pad on each others shoulders who is/looks the most steppe and iran neolithic and least AASI etc. . but of course nobody would accuse them of racism ...of course not .

    a lot of forums are shitholes . but I am sure elias wont let this forum turn into a shithole . but I have seen some posts in this forum from the past which were just ridiculous too . I hope those idiots wont return here
    Last edited by Magnetic; 2019-05-15 at 16:23.
    Kurdish People Gallery - http://www.forumbiodiversity.com/sho...487&highlight=

    http://up.picr.de/35629749gd.jpg?rand=1556470851

    bronze age modelling g25 :

    https://up.picr.de/36214679dw.jpg

    "fit": 2.4371,

    "Greek_Crete": 70.83,
    "IRN_Ganj_Dareh_N": 25.83,
    "Oroqen": 2.5,
    "Karitiana": 0.83,
    "Simulated_AASI": 0,

    ----

    "fit": 2.5743,

    "Iranian_Mazandarani": 62.5,
    "Greek_Crete": 37.5,

  4. #93
    Regular Member
    Race Scientist
    Last Online
    Today @ 00:26
    Join Date
    2017-07-30
    Posts
    185
    Gender
    Age
    20
    Y-DNA
    Dont know, maybe r1a
    Race
    Caucasoid
    Phenotype
    Indid
    Metaethnos
    afghan
    Ethnicity
    pahstun
    Phenotype
    again?
    Politics
    im not 50
    Denmark Afghanistan

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Magnetic View Post
    me angry ? I am the one getting attacked by all of you for this innocent thread . you guys are fucking nuts as I said ...this applies to many many members from several forums. I have never seen so many weird people in my whole 33 years of living . I say A and people understand it as B and go on my nuts

    anyway ...."everybody has an agenda" ...nope I dont . I am just showing facts . I am not a scientist nor an anthropologist but I am good in seeing bullshit , I am good in representing stuff , I am good in reading peoples minds too . and you can like dilawer all you want I dont care but I have seen enough of him and dont want him to be a part of my thread . period .

    anthrogencia is now taken over by south asians who have 500 pages long threads where they pad on each others shoulders who is/looks the most steppe and iran neolithic and least AASI etc. . but of course nobody would accuse them of racism ...of course not .

    a lot of forums are a shithole . but I am sure elias wont let this forum turn into a shithole . but I have seen some posts in this forum from the past which were just ridiculous too . I hope those idiots wont return here
    Take it easy, man. We all know that kurds are all the way closer to turks(no brainer), georgians and everyone else in west asia. Kurds are also closer to levantines and greeks than to every avg desi(no joke. even closer to greeks/inbetween them and pashtuns. I modelled them myself in G25). DOnt have to throw out these insults(i know you probably apologised for that....although i dont remember) to desis, just because they say there's SOME tiny overlap(if they say that, mention your TINY overlap with southern europeans) due to the amount of iran n. You know it yourself. Just, calm down from now on.

  5. #94
    Established Member
    Molecular Biologist Magnetic's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:42
    Join Date
    2019-01-09
    Posts
    1,075
    Gender
    Age
    33
    Y-DNA
    E L-29
    mtDNA
    H
    Race
    Caucasian
    Phenotype
    Anatolid
    Phenotype
    East Med + Taurid

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jama0112 View Post
    Take it easy, man. We all know that kurds are all the way closer to turks(no brainer), georgians and everyone else in west asia. Kurds are also closer to levantines and greeks than to every avg desi(no joke. even closer to greeks/inbetween them and pashtuns. I modelled them myself in G25). DOnt have to throw out these insults(i know you probably apologised for that....although i dont remember) to desis, just because they say there's SOME tiny overlap(if they say that, mention your TINY overlap with southern europeans) due to the amount of iran n. You know it yourself. Just, calm down from now on.
    dont be annoying dude

    I am calm . I just speak openly . and I didnt insult anybody

    also lol at "levantines and greeks" ....what are you talking about ? levantines are west asians too not europeans ...you can not put them with greeks . in fact I am closer to cretan greeks than I am to palestinians and samaritians ...damn man levantines have been whitewashed into oblivion on these boards thanks to the pizza manlet from jersey

    and we are A LOT closer to south europeans than to desis . you beat me to it (so before anybody goes on my nuts ...this guy started the comparison not me) . I am even genetically closer to irish people than to most indians . we are closer to greeks than to pashtuns btw.

    and again I am not "throwing insults" . wtf did I say ? . and the iran neolithic doesnt mean there is overlap . according to this logic indians overlap with russians due to having steppe . you have to look at the whole picture ..and as a whole desis look different from us , cluster different from us , are geographically 100000km away from us etc etc.

    I dont even care about desis in the slightest . if there werent some delusional trolls and weirdos online who claim wrong stuff.... I would not even talk about them at all . they are just foreign people to me from an exotic part of the world . I neither love them nor hate them . I find that part of the world interesting too but not enough to bother with it .

    give me a break already will you ?

    it seems I am not allowed to say anything at all anymore . no matter what I say people take offense from it . is this for real ? haha
    Last edited by Magnetic; 2019-05-15 at 16:56.
    Kurdish People Gallery - http://www.forumbiodiversity.com/sho...487&highlight=

    http://up.picr.de/35629749gd.jpg?rand=1556470851

    bronze age modelling g25 :

    https://up.picr.de/36214679dw.jpg

    "fit": 2.4371,

    "Greek_Crete": 70.83,
    "IRN_Ganj_Dareh_N": 25.83,
    "Oroqen": 2.5,
    "Karitiana": 0.83,
    "Simulated_AASI": 0,

    ----

    "fit": 2.5743,

    "Iranian_Mazandarani": 62.5,
    "Greek_Crete": 37.5,

  6. #95
    Regular Member
    Race Scientist
    Last Online
    Today @ 00:26
    Join Date
    2017-07-30
    Posts
    185
    Gender
    Age
    20
    Y-DNA
    Dont know, maybe r1a
    Race
    Caucasoid
    Phenotype
    Indid
    Metaethnos
    afghan
    Ethnicity
    pahstun
    Phenotype
    again?
    Politics
    im not 50
    Denmark Afghanistan

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Magnetic View Post
    dont be annoying dude

    I am calm . I just speak openly . and I didnt insult anybody

    also lol at "levantines and greeks" ....what are you talking about ? levantines are west asians too not europeans ...you can not put them with greeks . in fact I am closer to cretan greeks than I am to palestinians and samaritians ...damn man levantines have been whitewashed into oblivion on these boards thanks to the pizza manlet from jersey

    and we are A LOT closer to south europeans than to desis . you beat me to it (so before anybody goes on my nuts ...this guy started the comparison not me) . I am even genetically closer to irish people than to most indians . we are closer to greeks than to pashtuns btw.

    and again I am not "throwing insults" . wtf did I say ? . and the iran neolithic doesnt mean there is overlap . according to this logic indians overlap with russians due to having steppe . you have to look at the whole picture ..and as a whole desis look different from us , cluster different from us , are geographically 100000km away from us etc etc.

    I dont even care about desis in the slightest . if there werent some delusional trolls and weirdos online who claim wrong stuff.... I would not even talk about them at all . they are just foreign people to me from an exotic part of the world . I neither love them nor hate them . I find that part of the world interesting too but not enough to bother with it .

    give me a break already will you ?

    it seems I am not allowed to say anything at all anymore . no matter what I say people take offense from it . is this for real ? haha
    Dude, whenever they(desis) say anything annoying to you, you come up with the racist slurs like dothead, streetshitters and whatever(and you're going to do it in the future. No personal issue with you, but you have done this a lot. You say you aren't racist, then you call racist stuff to indians in the future), but just dont use the offensive slurs towards the. YEAH, there's a tiny overlap between kurds and desis(due to iran n), just as there's a tiny overlap with russians and jatts due to steppe. Nobody are saying that any of these groups and desis are 100% close to each other or even 5%. But the fact tha kurds have like 24-27% iran n and desis got it at 30-45%, that means there's a tiny overlap. Nobody, i repeat, nobody are saying you look like indians, eat curry and are hindus, just there's a tiny overlpa(yes, desis are all the way closer to each other than to almost anyone outside south asia, except some pamiris from tajikstan). Hell, pashtuns are closer to desis than to their neighbors, iranians. Yeah, you're closer to europeans than to any desi and pashtun(which is not wrong). But whenever desis say there's a tiny overlap, you always go and take it too personal. Im not saying you're not allowed to say anything, but act like a 30 year old man. hell, you're even bald. You're supposed to act mature. When they say something wrong, then just try to correct them. If they're annoying or stubborn, instead of being racist, do the same thing as your brothers in theapricity(iranians) and simply ignore them. The whole world knows who kurds are and who they have kinship to.

    So calm down from now, ok?

  7. #96
    Regular Member
    Junior Member Parween's Avatar
    Last Online
    2019-07-14 @ 21:50
    Join Date
    2017-01-18
    Posts
    49
    Gender
    Kurdistan

    Default

    Actually the overlap between N indians and Iranics (includes Kurds) is more than neolithic Zagrosian farmer. It also includes some more recent caucasian stuff, steppe stuff and turkic stuff. Language and culture wise N indians and Iranics are closer to each other than Iranics (includes kurds) and S europeans.

    The G25 distances are misleading because they are based on very very old stuff too. For example Kurds and Italians and Kurds and British shorter distance is not because there was migrations from England or Italy or Spain into Kurdistan but because of very very old anatolian neolithic farmer and caucasian hunter gatherer.

    For example I have a friend who is 1/2 Korean and 1/2 British. On G25 her distances are huge to British because of her Korean mother even though she has 50% RECENT BRITISH genes from her father. On the other hand Kurds and Tajiks have less distance than her to Brithish on G25 even though those Kurds and Tajiks don't have any recent British genes. So you can't go by G25.

    That is why they have been working on new software at EurasianDNA.com for the past 9 months to remove similarity because of very old admixture. So the new software from them should show my friend not so far from British like the G25

    Another way to check if the admixture is recent is by IBD. Even the gedmatch calculators are better than the G25 for my friend because they show her with more european than W asians or S asians

  8. #97
    Established Member
    Molecular Biologist Magnetic's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:42
    Join Date
    2019-01-09
    Posts
    1,075
    Gender
    Age
    33
    Y-DNA
    E L-29
    mtDNA
    H
    Race
    Caucasian
    Phenotype
    Anatolid
    Phenotype
    East Med + Taurid

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jama0112 View Post
    Dude, whenever they(desis) say anything annoying to you, you come up with the racist slurs like dothead, streetshitters and whatever(and you're going to do it in the future. No personal issue with you, but you have done this a lot. You say you aren't racist, then you call racist stuff to indians in the future), but just dont use the offensive slurs towards the.
    I dont . I almost never use such terms . the only times where I did was when a troll was EXTREMELY annoying and/or was using terms against me .

    otherwise I always talk normal ....way more nice than I actually should be too regarding all the idiots claiming nonsense about us .

    also you quoted me here : http://www.forumbiodiversity.com/sho...=1#post1373327

    and said I shall stop the insults . what insults ? I didnt use any insults ....are you halucinating or something ?

    btw. yes I am not racist but why do I always have to prove it ? go off my cock people . why dont people accuse the south asians of racism ? they are the actual racists with such behaviour . they even put down their own countrymen from the south or lower castes

    also what if I was a racist ? do I have to love desis or what ? ....give me a break . these forums are filled with 10000 actual racists but you target ME ? lol ....

    I will not try to prove that I am not racist anymore from now on . if you think I am racist then so be it . I am not forced to like anybody . I dont give a fuck

    Quote Originally Posted by jama0112 View Post

    YEAH, there's a tiny overlap between kurds and desis(due to iran n), just as there's a tiny overlap with russians and jatts due to steppe.
    if you really think that there is overlap between russians and jatts then you are out of your mind actually

    if you want to put it this way then you can say that there is overlap between all predominantly west eurasian peoples . yes ....but you can NOT say there is overlap between groups who look very different from each other and who dont cluster with each other simply due to a component which both score . it doesnt work like that

    Quote Originally Posted by jama0112 View Post
    Nobody are saying that any of these groups and desis are 100% close to each other or even 5%. But the fact tha kurds have like 24-27% iran n and desis got it at 30-45%, that means there's a tiny overlap.
    no it doesnt . read above

    Quote Originally Posted by jama0112 View Post
    Nobody, i repeat, nobody are saying you look like indians, eat curry and are hindus,
    oh really ....are you fucking kidding me ? you dont seem to know what they claim about us all over the internet

    just some examples : there are maaaaaaany more and way more lulzy too :

    "from kurdish to bengali" lmfao

    http://www.forumbiodiversity.com/sho...l=1#post968571









    Quote Originally Posted by jama0112 View Post
    just there's a tiny overlpa(yes, desis are all the way closer to each other than to almost anyone outside south asia, except some pamiris from tajikstan). Hell, pashtuns are closer to desis than to their neighbors, iranians. Yeah, you're closer to europeans than to any desi and pashtun(which is not wrong). But whenever desis say there's a tiny overlap, you always go and take it too personal.
    I dont even care about the european overlap . we are not europeans we are west asians and closest to other west asians . I only use the european overlap argument to show how far we actually are from desis

    and you really think I "take it personal" when an indian would say they have overlap with us ? you think I am not a reasonable person ? I would just explain my point in a normal tone towards such a person . I am always polite to people who are polite to me . just lol at you being biased and brainwashed .

    you basically quoted me and accused me of insults even though I didnt use insults . so you just see what you wanna see . I dont even know why I am discussing with you in the first place . waste of time

    Quote Originally Posted by jama0112 View Post
    Im not saying you're not allowed to say anything,
    thats actually exactly what you are saying . and I wonder ...who the fuck are you in the first place to tell me what I am allowed to and what not ?


    Quote Originally Posted by jama0112 View Post
    but act like a 30 year old man. hell, you're even bald.
    I actually smiled when I read this . pretty funny .

    but are you trolling ? "you're even bald" wtf is this ? ....btw. I still have some hair I just shave my head not that it matters . and I am 33 even not 30



    Quote Originally Posted by jama0112 View Post
    You're supposed to act mature.
    I am actually more mature than a lot of people in these forums . I am feeling as if I am in a kindergarten .

    "you're even bald" . yeah ....thats what I am dealing with here ....you guys are ridiculous

    Quote Originally Posted by jama0112 View Post
    When they say something wrong, then just try to correct them.
    LOL thats exactly what I am doing .....

    I didnt even insult any desi with this thread .

    Quote Originally Posted by jama0112 View Post
    If they're annoying or stubborn, instead of being racist, do the same thing as your brothers in theapricity(iranians) and simply ignore them. The whole world knows who kurds are and who they have kinship to.

    So calm down from now, ok?
    why should I ignore them ? I dont want to ignore them . what now ?

    lol kiddo
    Last edited by Magnetic; 2019-05-15 at 22:21.
    Kurdish People Gallery - http://www.forumbiodiversity.com/sho...487&highlight=

    http://up.picr.de/35629749gd.jpg?rand=1556470851

    bronze age modelling g25 :

    https://up.picr.de/36214679dw.jpg

    "fit": 2.4371,

    "Greek_Crete": 70.83,
    "IRN_Ganj_Dareh_N": 25.83,
    "Oroqen": 2.5,
    "Karitiana": 0.83,
    "Simulated_AASI": 0,

    ----

    "fit": 2.5743,

    "Iranian_Mazandarani": 62.5,
    "Greek_Crete": 37.5,

  9. #98
    Established Member
    Molecular Biologist Magnetic's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:42
    Join Date
    2019-01-09
    Posts
    1,075
    Gender
    Age
    33
    Y-DNA
    E L-29
    mtDNA
    H
    Race
    Caucasian
    Phenotype
    Anatolid
    Phenotype
    East Med + Taurid

    Default

    btw. @jama0112

    here are my g25 coordinates :

    CS_scaled,0.091058,0.108662,-0.05242,-0.045866,-0.0397,-0.003626,-0.001645,-0.004615,-0.025361,-0.005103,0.001299,-0.004046,0.006095,0.000138,0.004614,0.010342,-0.002477,0.006208,0.015084,-0.011506,-0.003743,-0.003957,0.00419,0.002771,-0.005389

    have fun with them

    I already posted a lot of modellings for me .

    post also models with indians and compare to my results show me muh overlamps
    Kurdish People Gallery - http://www.forumbiodiversity.com/sho...487&highlight=

    http://up.picr.de/35629749gd.jpg?rand=1556470851

    bronze age modelling g25 :

    https://up.picr.de/36214679dw.jpg

    "fit": 2.4371,

    "Greek_Crete": 70.83,
    "IRN_Ganj_Dareh_N": 25.83,
    "Oroqen": 2.5,
    "Karitiana": 0.83,
    "Simulated_AASI": 0,

    ----

    "fit": 2.5743,

    "Iranian_Mazandarani": 62.5,
    "Greek_Crete": 37.5,

  10. #99
    Regular Member
    Race Scientist
    Last Online
    Today @ 00:26
    Join Date
    2017-07-30
    Posts
    185
    Gender
    Age
    20
    Y-DNA
    Dont know, maybe r1a
    Race
    Caucasoid
    Phenotype
    Indid
    Metaethnos
    afghan
    Ethnicity
    pahstun
    Phenotype
    again?
    Politics
    im not 50
    Denmark Afghanistan

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Magnetic View Post
    btw. @jama0112

    here are my g25 coordinates :

    CS_scaled,0.091058,0.108662,-0.05242,-0.045866,-0.0397,-0.003626,-0.001645,-0.004615,-0.025361,-0.005103,0.001299,-0.004046,0.006095,0.000138,0.004614,0.010342,-0.002477,0.006208,0.015084,-0.011506,-0.003743,-0.003957,0.00419,0.002771,-0.005389

    have fun with them

    I already posted a lot of modellings for me .

    post also models with indians and compare to my results show me muh overlamps
    Listen princess, i believe you, when you say you're closer to greeks than to pashtuns even. SO i believe all the other stuff(also, yeah. Jatts got to have SOME littlle itsy bitsy tiny overlap, considering the fact that on HW they got like 20-18% steppe, which is also kind of high. Obvs not for european standards at all, but i doubt you can ignore the steppe).

    And yeah, you take it too serious. Just as right now. You take the comments from youtube serious. Except their countrymen, who would believe these guys? EVen if they get 100-1000 likes, these are 80-90% indians likely. Not avg people. Just some ignorants gonna believe them. Also, you send me your coordinates. I BELIEVE YOU, MAN. You're closer to europe than any desi. No need to post me 50-100 pics of kurds. I already see them everyday here in Denmark. Many of them here.

    ANd i'm mentioning the fact you're bald, because you probably didnt shave it. You got it by age. And considering the fact that you're 30-33 years old, you shouldnt take all of this serious. Ok, kurds have NOOOOOOOO overlap at all with anyone in south asia. happy?

  11. #100
    Regular Member
    Race Scientist
    Last Online
    Today @ 00:26
    Join Date
    2017-07-30
    Posts
    185
    Gender
    Age
    20
    Y-DNA
    Dont know, maybe r1a
    Race
    Caucasoid
    Phenotype
    Indid
    Metaethnos
    afghan
    Ethnicity
    pahstun
    Phenotype
    again?
    Politics
    im not 50
    Denmark Afghanistan

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Magnetic View Post
    btw. @jama0112

    here are my g25 coordinates :

    CS_scaled,0.091058,0.108662,-0.05242,-0.045866,-0.0397,-0.003626,-0.001645,-0.004615,-0.025361,-0.005103,0.001299,-0.004046,0.006095,0.000138,0.004614,0.010342,-0.002477,0.006208,0.015084,-0.011506,-0.003743,-0.003957,0.00419,0.002771,-0.005389

    have fun with them

    I already posted a lot of modellings for me .

    post also models with indians and compare to my results show me muh overlamps
    I also said tiny itsy, bitsy overlap. Not even above 5%, or even 3%. That's not impossible. Take it easy.

    shieeeet.....

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Which Gedmatch test is the most accurate for West Asians?
    By The Apple in forum General Genetics Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 2019-05-26, 23:20
  2. An Shigao's Results and Comparisons to Iron Age Samples!
    By An Shigao in forum Member Results
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 2018-09-14, 18:24
  3. Replies: 65
    Last Post: 2015-03-12, 02:03
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 2012-06-16, 03:40
  5. GEDmatch.Com GEDCOM comparisons for genealogy research
    By warwick in forum Genetic DNA Companies
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 2010-11-20, 09:12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
<