User Tag List

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: How long/when does a OOA population become non African and distinct from Africans?205 days old

Established Member
    Last Online
    2019-10-20 @ 16:22
    Y-DNA
    J2b2*
    mtDNA
    H1
    Race
    Caucasoid
    Metaethnos
    White American
    Ethnicity
    Greco-Mediterranean
    Phenotype
    Pompeii frescoe
    Politics
    I don't do politics
    Religion
    Panentheism
    Germany Japan Italy

Quote Originally Posted by ~Elizabeth~ View Post
    I'll answer my own question. I'm leaning towards "intelligent design", not neo-darwinism. I believe we, and everything on earth and the heavens, were created by God. Laugh or criticize if you want but that's what I think it is.

https://intelligentdesign.org/faq/
    Intelligent design = failed and I would say irrelavent argument for God. No true well read metaphysician gave a damn about that argument.
    Last edited by Arch Hades; 2019-04-02 at 00:15.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Arch Hades For This Useful Post:

An Shigao (2019-04-06)

3. # ADS
    Advertisement bot

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    E1b1a7a
    mtDNA
    L4b2
    Race
    Sub-Saharan African
    Phenotype
    Sudanid
    Metaethnos
    American
    Ethnicity
    Afro-American
    Phenotype
    New World Black
    Politics
    Center-right
    Religion
    Church of Christ
    United States

Quote Originally Posted by Tsarcastic View Post
    He's been around it for a decade plus, yet still creates threads like this, despite that:
    What I asked was very reasonable with that topic. You just have your view and I have mine, but I don't care to address corny personal attacks.
    We Wuz Kerma Kangz delusion..........

Quote Originally Posted by Meygaag View Post
    You @beyoku @HabariTess @Roseai are the ones claiming people that have nothing to do with them.I'm a Cushitic descendant of the Sudan and an heir to all it's civilizations while you descend from Ebola stricken negroes from the Congo forest that eat albinos in order to gain superpowers lmao

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Game Theory For This Useful Post:

Strong Flower (2019-04-06)

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 22:44
    Russian
    Politics
    MAGA
    Russia

Why are the Koreans and Japanese different from the Han Chinese? et cetera...
    A majority of Han Chinese derived from a few patrilineal ancestors in the Neolithic Age belonging to Haplogroup O3-M324. Haplogroup O2b common in Korea (80%) arose from an ancestral O2* haplogroup belonging to a “proto-Korean” tribe who inhabited the northeastern region of China and the Korean Peninsula during the Neolithic (8,000-1,000 BC) and Bronze (1,500-400 BC) Ages. Haplogroup O2b1 is the dominant haplogroup among the Japanese (31.4%) and it was introduced to Japan by Yayoi migrants from the Korean peninsula who mixed with the indegenous Jomon who carried Haplogroup D (34.7%).

Demographic change of human populations is one of the central questions for delving into the past of human beings. To identify major population expansions related to male lineages, we sequenced 78 East Asian Y chromosomes at 3.9 Mbp of the non-recombining region, discovered >4,000 new SNPs, and identified many new clades. The relative divergence dates can be estimated much more precisely using a molecular clock. We found that all the Paleolithic divergences were binary; however, three strong star-like Neolithic expansions at ∼6 kya (thousand years ago) (assuming a constant substitution rate of 1×10−9/bp/year) indicates that ∼40% of modern Chinese are patrilineal descendants of only three super-grandfathers at that time. This observation suggests that the main patrilineal expansion in China occurred in the Neolithic Era and might be related to the development of agriculture.
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4149484/
    Last edited by ThirdTerm; 2019-04-02 at 00:18.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ThirdTerm For This Useful Post:

~Elizabeth~ (2019-04-02)

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    2019-10-22 @ 16:17
    E1b1a8*
    mtDNA
    L0a1a2
    Ethnicity
    "Black"
    Politics
    Praise the Sun
    Religion
    Sun Worship
    African Union(OAS) United States

Everyone on this site has said some dumb shit regarding Genetics. I know his posting history and he is FAR from the top of the list when it comes to stupid comments. Just take a look around.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to beyoku For This Useful Post:

Ozrage (2019-04-02)

Established Member
    Make America Great Again ~Elizabeth~'s Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    H1c12
    Race
    Europoid
    Politics
    Trump 2020
    Religion
    Folkish Heathen
    United States

Quote Originally Posted by ThirdTerm View Post
    A majority of Han Chinese derived from a few patrilineal ancestors in the Neolithic Age belonging to Haplogroup O3-M324. Haplogroup O2b common in Korea (80%) arose from an ancestral O2* haplogroup belonging to a “proto-Korean” tribe who inhabited the northeastern region of China and the Korean Peninsula during the Neolithic (8,000-1,000 BC) and Bronze (1,500-400 BC) Ages. Haplogroup O2b1 is the dominant haplogroup among the Japanese (31.4%) and it was introduced to Japan by Yayoi migrants from the Korean peninsula who mixed with the indegenous Jomon who carried Haplogroup D (34.7%).
    Thank you, ThirdTerm.

What I meant was how did the autosomal mutations occur? Where did the Jomon come from? How did they get to Japan?

@beyoku Thank you for the rep comment but...
    How did Africans that stayed in Africa stay African, yet the Africans supposedly magically morphed into Eurasians when in Eurasia? You say the Africans adapted to become Dutch and Chinese, but how did that change happen? I find it very hard to believe.

Life is very complex and I believe God is involved.

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    Y-DNA
    R-M512
    mtDNA
    W3a1
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Sweden Norway Sweden Tre Kronor

Quote Originally Posted by ~Elizabeth~ View Post
    How did Africans that stayed in Africa stay African, yet the Africans supposedly magically morphed into Eurasians when in Eurasia? You say the Africans adapted to become Dutch and Chinese, but how did that change happen? I find it very hard to believe.

Life is very complex and I believe God is involved.
    This is not an argument for or against a god. The change or variety we see throughout nature is the same as what happens to us. Relatives spread out moved around got isolated others with geneflow. Give that time and we see culture differences as well as genetic variety and also phenotypes. How it happen is multifaceted natural occurrence that is affected by various pressures.
    "Say Goodbye To Sweden, It's Time To Go Home!"
    "By way of deception, thou shalt do war"

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    I1-L258
    mtDNA
    H39
    Phenotype
    Appalachid
    Metaethnos
    Finnic-Baltic-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Finnish
    Politics
    Vandalism in Rome
    Finland European Union

Immediately they left Africa. Evolution never stops and it changed people also in Africa. So present-day Africans are equally distant from the common origin of humans.
    Blog: http://terheninenmaa.blogspot.fi/, with essence "Believe me, or I'll nuke you".

H39 - Thracia 1650 BC, Hungary 5000 BC
    I1 - Transdanubia 5000 BC

Three simple facts about Finns:
    1. Baltic Finnic languages (including Finnish) never came from the Volga basin along with ancestors of present-day Finns.
    2. Finnish I1 (around 30% of all Finns) has Germanic roots from the late Bronze Age or the early Iron Age.
    3. As to the Finnish prehistory we have no evidences about any Iron Age (or later) east-to-west migration, but many unquestionable evidences about west-to-east migrations.

Väinämöinen - R1a
    Lemminkäinen - I1
    Joukahainen - N

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lemminkäinen For This Useful Post:

Arch Hades (2019-04-02), Ozrage (2019-04-02)

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    E1b1a7a
    mtDNA
    L4b2
    Race
    Sub-Saharan African
    Phenotype
    Sudanid
    Metaethnos
    American
    Ethnicity
    Afro-American
    Phenotype
    New World Black
    Politics
    Center-right
    Religion
    Church of Christ
    United States

You're simply pissed that I don't accept for theory about SSA mixture in North Africans being due mostly to slavery. I reject it on the basis and fact that the relationship between West Africa and North Africa was not mostly that of slave-slavemaster and there is tons of evidence that support this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsarcastic View Post
    He's been around it for a decade plus, yet still creates threads like this, despite that:

i) All of the groups he's referencing have been EXTREMELY poorly covered.
    ii) What VERY limited peer-reviewed data we have regarding these populations (in the form of paternal markers) are predominantly assignable to ancient north african/west asian lineages, currently supporting a north african origin in the common era (e.g., ~91% north african haplotype preponderance among malian tuareg, and a roughly ~80% north african+west asian haplotype preponderance among mauritanian sahraoui societies).
    iii) Which is exactly why comments like this:

^Make next to no sense, when you consider the scant evidence we currently have.

In any case, I'm not really interested in deviating the direction of the discussion. But his seniority over other members means about jack shit.

You @beyoku @HabariTess @Roseai are the ones claiming people that have nothing to do with them.I'm a Cushitic descendant of the Sudan and an heir to all it's civilizations while you descend from Ebola stricken negroes from the Congo forest that eat albinos in order to gain superpowers lmao

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    E1b1a7a
    mtDNA
    L4b2
    Race
    Sub-Saharan African
    Phenotype
    Sudanid
    Metaethnos
    American
    Ethnicity
    Afro-American
    Phenotype
    New World Black
    Politics
    Center-right
    Religion
    Church of Christ
    United States

@Tsarcastic .....The evidence isn't so scant. Its not far fetched that white, Arab, or lightskinned Berber girls are the source of some of the odd "West Eurasian" mtDNAs in West Africa. Being a Moroccan yourself, you should have known of this from Al-Bakri

Have you had your ancestry tested yet, btw?
    Last edited by Game Theory; 2019-04-02 at 14:01.

Established Member
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 23:42
    J1
    Race
    Caucasoid
    Ethnicity
    Amazigh
    Phenotype
    Transmed + Berberid

Quote Originally Posted by Game Theory View Post
    @Tsarcastic .....The evidence isn't so scant. Being a Moroccan yourself, you should have known of this from Al-Bakri

Have you had your ancestry tested yet, btw?
    Why are you obsessed with us ? pls answer this question and btw :
    A proportion of 1/4 to 1/2 of North African female pool is made of typical sub-Saharan lineages, in higher frequencies as geographic proximity to sub-Saharan Africa increases. The Sahara was a strong geographical barrier against gene flow, at least since 5,000 years ago, when desertification affected a larger region, but the Arab trans-Saharan slave trade could have facilitate enormously this migration of lineages." "The interpolation analyses and complete sequencing of present mtDNA sub-Saharan lineages observed in North Africa support the genetic impact of recent trans-Saharan migrations, namely the slave trade initiated by the Arab conquest of North Africa in the seventh century. Sub-Saharan people did not leave traces in the North African maternal gene pool for the time of its settlement, some 40,000 years ago.
    https://bmcevolbiol.biomedcentral.co...71-2148-10-138

The trans-Saharan slave trade was also important because large numbers of Africans were sent north, generally to serve as domestic servants or slave concubines.[20] The West African states imported highly trained slave soldiers. It has been estimated that from the 10th to the 19th century some 6,000 to 7,000 slaves were transported north each year.[21] Perhaps as many as nine million slaves were exported along the trans-Saharan caravan route.[22] Several trade routes became established, perhaps the most important terminating in Sijilmasa (Morocco) and Ifriqiya to the north.
    in comparison with white slaves :

it is thought that around 8,500 new slaves were needed annually to replenish numbers - about 850,000 captives over the century from 1580 to 1680. By extension, for the 250 years between 1530 and 1780, the figure could easily have been as high as 1,250,000.
    Last edited by NassBean; 2019-04-02 at 14:08.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast