User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: UK: Christian convert from Islam, mother of 4, murdered by husband. Stabbed 50 times and set her on fire.170 days old

Established Member
    Make America Great Again ~Elizabeth~'s Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    H1c12
    Race
    Europoid
    Politics
    Trump 2020
    Religion
    Folkish Heathen
    United States

Default UK: Christian convert from Islam, mother of 4, murdered by husband. Stabbed 50 times and set her on fire.

MUSLIM ASYLUM SEEKER IMPRISONED FOR KILLING WIFE WHO CONVERTED TO CHRISTIANITY

A U.K. court sentenced a Muslim Iranian asylum seeker to jail Thursday for stabbing his wife to death, in part for her conversion to Christianity.

Iranian asylum seeker Dana Abdullah stabbed Avan Najmadiein, his estranged wife and 32-year-old mother of four, 50 times in October and left her to die after discovering that she refused to support his application to stay in the U.K., according to the BBC.

Abdullah, 35, returned illegally to the U.K. after being deported in 2013 for sexually assaulting a 13-year-old girl and he previously threatened to kill his wife because she “dishonored” him by converting to Christianity, authorities said.

“It does show that you are not someone of good character and, having been deported for that matter, you chose to come back into this country illegally and have committed this very serious crime,” Judge Michael Chambers said of Abdullah, according to Premier.

Chambers also lambasted Abdullah for the callous and brutal nature of his crime.

“This was, on any view, a planned and pre-meditated murder involving a brutal and sustained attack using a knife – knowing full well that it would deprive four children under the age of eight of their mother,” Chambers said.

Chambers sentenced Abdullah to a minimum of 18 years and one month in prison.

Detective Victoria Downing characterized Abdullah as “an arrogant and controlling man,” asserting that he killed Najmadiein because he resented her rejection, her refusal to support his application and her conversion to Christianity.

Abdullah murdered Najmadiein with a kitchen knife at her home on Oct. 1, 2018, tried to set her kitchen ablaze in an attempt to erase evidence, then fled, initially to Liverpool, England, and then to Glasgow, Scotland. Authorities discovered Najmadiein’s body at her home when she failed to pick her children up from school. All of her children were under the age of eight at the time.

Abdullah turned himself in to police in Glasgow, but admitted only to being a “failed asylum-seeker” at the time.

Wilson Chowdhry, chairman of the British Pakistani Christian Association, said the violent persecution of those who convert to another religion from Islam is widespread in the U.K.

“We recently wrote a report for the hate crime inquiry on Islamophobia so that we could show the other side of the coin, where much of the persecution of apostates in this country is based on a real hatred for those who quit Islam,” Chowdhry told Premier.

“We do really need to think about how best we protect ourselves in this country,” he added.

As for Najmadeem’s murder, her sister Hevi said it had a “profound emotional impact” on her surviving family members.

“When Dana killed my sister Avan, he killed all of us — my mother, my father and her children as well,” she said.
    https://dailycaller.com/2019/04/05/m...-christianity/

Man jailed for life for murdering wife in immigration row
    Det Ch Insp Victoria Downing described Abdullah as "an arrogant and controlling man".

She said he "resented the fact his wife had moved on and was refusing to help his immigration application to stay in the country".

Other motives for the murder included Ms Najmadeen "starting a new relationship and converting to Christianity", Det Ch Insp Downing said.
    https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-...shire-47819363

The Daily Caller says he was sentenced to a minimum of 18 years and one month. The BBC says he is jailed for life. Probably means he'll be up for parole in 18 years. I wish the UK had the death penalty for cases such as this.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement bot

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    Caucasoid
    Phenotype
    Mediterranid
    Ethnicity
    Persian
    Religion
    Buddhist
    United States

Both Christians and Muslims can die for all that I care. They are both depraved and rotten down to their cores. Go pray to your false gods and see if it makes a difference. Iran has a history of Zoroastrianism and Buddhism, not this Abrahamic filth.
    Last edited by An Shigao; 2019-04-06 at 06:21.

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    Y-DNA
    R-M512
    mtDNA
    W3a1
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Sweden Norway Sweden Tre Kronor

Quote Originally Posted by An Shigao View Post
    Both Christians and Muslims can die for all that I care. They are both depraved and rotten down to their cores. Go pray to your false gods and see if it makes a difference. Iran has a history of Zoroastrianism and Buddhism, not this Abrahamic filth.
    Christ is the savior of men and redeemer of mankind and the door to the father, but he won't force you. You might come in through him but on his terms. It's not the same message in all Abrahamitic religions.
    "Say Goodbye To Sweden, It's Time To Go Home!"
    "By way of deception, thou shalt do war"

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Ozrage For This Useful Post:

searching (2019-04-07)

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    Caucasoid
    Phenotype
    Mediterranid
    Ethnicity
    Persian
    Religion
    Buddhist
    United States

Quote Originally Posted by Ozrage View Post
    Christ is the savior of men and redeemer of mankind and the door to the father, but he won't force you. You might come in through him but on his terms. It's not the same message in all Abrahamitic religions.
    Sorry, but what you're saying is just nonsense. I've read a ton of theological texts; I have read many Mahayana Buddhist sutras, St. Thomas Aquinas' works, Gathas, much of the Bible, much of the Koran, and much much more. I see no value in any of the Abrahamic faiths. I don't want Iran to be Christianized, and it would make me very angry if it were so. I want Iran to become Buddhist.

Buddha, Bodhidharma, and Hui Neng pointed to the Buddha nature in all sentient beings and gave the path towards wisdom and contemplation. Enlightenment is found solely within one's mind, not external from it. In Christianity, they claim wisdom is found external from one's mind in worship of Jesus, and in Islam, it is claimed through strict adherence to barbaric Sharia one gains access to heaven. However, the Buddha & Bodhidharma said all people have the potential to awaken to their true natures of Dharmakarya or Tathagata through meditation and following precepts, like Eightfold Path. Buddhism also makes more sense in that argues that everything is impermanent, there is no fixed being (i.e., "no bottom turtle"), and trying to cling or grasp anything in the Heraclitean flux of the universe leads to dukkha, unsatisfactoriness. Buddhism is ultimately an experiential religion whereas Christianity and Islam are faith-based.

Let me give an example: There is an older sutta from the Pali canon in which Buddha says one should look at their own experiences as the ultimate judge for the veracity of an expedient teaching. Now compare this to the Bible or Koran which says people should believe, unthinkingly, to everything that is claimed in their scriptures. Moreover, compare something like the Bible or Koran to Nagarjuna or Dharmakirti long complex and didactic philosophical arguments.

I also feel neurophilosopher Thomas Metzinger's "self-model theory of consciousness" and "world-zero hypothesis" naturally leads to Buddhism. If our phenomenal model of self is largely a representational and transparent tunnel in our mind, which is always shifting and fluid to the point it lacks rigid identity, then what happens when it temporarily dissolves? Satori or kensho, and the philosophies of Dogen and Hakuin point to this.

I am a sincere Buddhist, and I am sick and tired of the spread of all Abrahamic filth. Unlike a crazy Muslim, I will never harm anyone for their religious beliefs, but I still view you as stupid icchantika scum. You are just running around in circles praying to false gods to save you from dukkha, but nothing can save you from dukkha outside of pacifying your minds. You cannot step outside of your own mind, and all liberation is solely found within one's mind. Moreover, you can never truly grasp or cling onto anything stable in this topsy-turvy life.

I bow to the Buddha statue and not your dumb Cross or that infernal black cube.

Last edited by An Shigao; 2019-04-06 at 17:41.

Established Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 15:30
    Europid
    Phenotype
    Alpinid
    Politics
    Shmuley Poley
    Religion
    anonymous Cathoholics
    Germany Bavaria Holy Roman Empire

~Elizabeth~ posts something
    An Shigao: "But Christianity is also shyte! REEEEEEEEEE!!!"

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Garibald For This Useful Post:

NixYO (2019-04-06), Ozrage (2019-04-07), ~Elizabeth~ (2019-04-19)

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    Caucasoid
    Phenotype
    Mediterranid
    Ethnicity
    Persian
    Religion
    Buddhist
    United States

Quote Originally Posted by Garibald View Post
    ~Elizabeth~ posts something
    An Shigao: "But Christianity is also shyte! REEEEEEEEEE!!!"
    It is shit. I would rather Iran be nuked than for it to remain Muslim or become Christian. Amitabha.

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    H1c12
    Race
    Europoid
    Politics
    Trump 2020
    Religion
    Folkish Heathen
    United States

The deceased woman had beautiful eyes. She had a "light" in her eyes I usually see in the eyes of good Christians, of good people. I feel sorry for her four children.

Evil people have "dead" eyes.
    Last edited by ~Elizabeth~; 2019-04-06 at 23:25.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ~Elizabeth~ For This Useful Post:

searching (2019-04-07)

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    Caucasoid
    Phenotype
    Mediterranid
    Ethnicity
    Persian
    Religion
    Buddhist
    United States

It doesn't matter how "light" her eyes look to you icchantikas. The minds of all Muslims and Christians are dead of all insight and creativity. Superficial physical appearances mean nothing. Good riddens to her and may her husband meet her in hell. I am fed up with Abrahamic nonsense and your sly attempts to Christianize the nation as Islam dies out. Buddhism should spread to Iran, not Christianity.
    Last edited by An Shigao; 2019-04-07 at 01:31.

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    H1c12
    Race
    Europoid
    Politics
    Trump 2020
    Religion
    Folkish Heathen
    United States

Quote Originally Posted by An Shigao View Post
    It doesn't matter how "light" her eyes look to you icchantikas. The minds of all Muslims and Christians are dead of all insight and creativity. Superficial physical appearances mean nothing. Good riddens to her and may her husband meet her in hell. I am fed up with Abrahamic nonsense and your sly attempts to Christianize the nation as Islam dies out. Buddhism should spread to Iran, not Christianity.

I got your reputation comment telling me to not Christianize your country. You are a paranoid wacko. I am not talking about Christianizing Iran.

And I wasn't talking about low light her eyes were, but the light in her eyes. There is a difference. I'm talking about a person with a good heart and a good soul and it shows in their eyes.

I wouldn't be surprised if you have dead eyes. You can talk about the mind all you want but you lack a good soul/heart.

Stop sending me reputation comments.

Edit: I'll reply to your reputation comments by sending you some.
    Last edited by ~Elizabeth~; 2019-04-07 at 05:25.

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    Caucasoid
    Phenotype
    Mediterranid
    Ethnicity
    Persian
    Religion
    Buddhist
    United States

It doesn't matter if either Christians or Muslims die or are in pain. They can just pray to their false god to help them a bit more.
    Last edited by An Shigao; 2019-04-07 at 18:37.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast