User Tag List

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Culturally and genetically speaking, do West Africans and SOME Nile Valley/NE Africans share a common heritage...43 days old

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    E1b1a7a
    mtDNA
    L4b2
    Race
    Sub-Saharan African
    Phenotype
    Sudanid
    Metaethnos
    American
    Ethnicity
    Afro-American
    Phenotype
    New World Black
    Politics
    Center-right
    Religion
    Church of Christ
    United States

Default Culturally and genetically speaking, do West Africans and SOME Nile Valley/NE Africans share a common heritage...

Via Saharans/ancient Saharans, that has been diluted/erased/modified by more recent events such as the drying up of the Sahara and migrations into other areas, and/or from other peoples? Please explain without extremist ideological arguments

Quote Originally Posted by Tsarcastic View Post
    That said, I have complete respect for blacks that are actually about shit and don't blame white folk on the daily (preferably ever---e.g., Jesse Lee Peterson, or even formerly leftist aframs like Candace Owens

2. # ADS
    Advertisement bot

Established Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:21
    T-M184
    mtDNA
    R0a2
    Ethnicity
    Dir/Bedouin
    Ethiopia Djibouti Oman Sudan

Desperate.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Meygaag For This Useful Post:

NassBean (2019-04-10)

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:22
    E1b1a8*
    mtDNA
    L0a1a2
    Ethnicity
    "Black"
    Politics
    Praise the Sun
    Religion
    Sun Worship
    African Union(OAS) United States

Of course.
    This is especially the case for West African Nilo-Saharan speakers...and other West And central African Saharan speakers.
    Going back into prehistory I think it will be safer to say that West Africans and Nile Valley populations have ancestry from some common ancestors. Like we see with the latest publication on Green Saharan Y-chromosomes.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to beyoku For This Useful Post:

El-Maestro (2019-04-11), KING OF KUSH (2019-04-11), Mheshimiwa (2019-04-11), Roseai (2019-04-11), Truthcentric (2019-04-10), Tsarcastic (2019-04-10)

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:22
    E1b1a8*
    mtDNA
    L0a1a2
    Ethnicity
    "Black"
    Politics
    Praise the Sun
    Religion
    Sun Worship
    African Union(OAS) United States

Quote Originally Posted by Meygaag View Post
    Desperate.
    NO it really depends on what he is talking about.
    One could ask the same thing about Europeans and get a positive answer.

Established Member
    Last Online
    @

Quote Originally Posted by beyoku View Post
    NO it really depends on what he is talking about.
    One could ask the same thing about Europeans and get a positive answer.
    I doubt Meygaag is denying that nilo-saharans from north-central Africa/northeast Africa don't have a degree of shared history with niger-kordofanians from west Africa. That region was a crossroads of sorts, so it's to be expected that at some point (when going back far enough) the two groups coalesce. But you could make that argument for basal within-Africa lineages, which clearly gave rise to the basal out-of-Africa bottlenecks (indisputable at this point).

If I'm reading him correctly, by "desperate" I'm pretty sure he means what would that have to do with nile valley cultures of the neolithic and/or post-antiquity?

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tsarcastic For This Useful Post:

KING OF KUSH (2019-04-11), Meygaag (2019-04-10), NassBean (2019-04-10), Targum (2019-04-11)

Established Member
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 04:31
    E-M54
    mtDNA
    L2a1c3
    Race
    Quadracial
    Ethnicity
    ADOS
    Politics
    Pacifist
    Religion
    Spiritual Church

Through further study, I think the best modern representations of the true descendants of Indigenous AE populations would be the Chadic groups (in respect to today's Sudanese) while Kush/Nubia I would say would be more of the South Sudanese to Ugandans. Whether if AE genetics can really be looked at as a form of Eurasian or OOA, these terms should be labelled properly.

I honestly hate the biasness of the trolls on these threads when they insist on solely focusing on these mixed groups today that have obviously been historically infiltrated by various non-Equatorial Eurasian interlopers, whether acknowledge the more melanin-dominant populations that have more affinity to people that have always occupied those areas.
    Last edited by Strong Flower; 2019-04-11 at 00:58.

Established Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:21
    J1
    Race
    Caucasoid
    Phenotype
    Berberid
    Phenotype
    S.med+Berberid+litorid
    Politics
    Center-left
    Religion
    Agnosticism

Quote Originally Posted by Strong Flower View Post
    Through further study, I think the best modern representations of the true descendants of Indigenous AE populations would be the Chadic groups (in respect to today's Sudanese) while Kush/Nubia I would say would be more of the South Sudanese to Ugandans. Whether if AE genetics can really be looked at as a form of Eurasian or OOA, these terms should be labelled properly.

I honestly hate the biasness of the trolls on these threads when they insist on solely focusing on these mixed groups today that have obviously been historically infiltrated by various non-Equatorial Eurasian interlopers, whether acknowledge the more melanin-dominant populations that have more affinity to people that have always occupied those areas.
    You're trying so bad to blackwash AE focus on your west african ancestors and AE never portrayed themselves as black people or your chadic people stop dreaming In fact AE had less SSA than today and I will not even talked about genetic and anthropological data...

Established Member
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 23:12
    Race
    Negroid
    Phenotype
    Elongated -_-

Quote Originally Posted by Tsarcastic View Post
    I doubt Meygaag is denying that nilo-saharans from north-central Africa/northeast Africa don't have a degree of shared history with niger-kordofanians from west Africa. That region was a crossroads of sorts, so it's to be expected that at some point (when going back far enough) the two groups coalesce. But you could make that argument for basal within-Africa lineages, which clearly gave rise to the basal out-of-Africa bottlenecks (indisputable at this point).

If I'm reading him correctly, by "desperate" I'm pretty sure he means what would that have to do with nile valley cultures of the neolithic and/or post-antiquity?
    Not that care much, but I wouldn't clear the early Neolithic yet. For one Bantu L2a1 has been making some noise, it's ancient distribution among other lines of evidence can be setting up for some "surprises".

But once again we'll have to wait for the aDNA, to show what we suggest.... And I'll shrug and laugh again while the usuals stare at the data like;
    Forum biodiversity is awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Polako View Post
    Depends which prehistoric North Africa you mean. There's a preprint here saying that Neolithic North Africans (you know, the ones who replaced the hunter-gatherers there), were fully West Eurasian. Makes sense.

https://www.biorxiv.org/content/early/2017/09/21/191569

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to El-Maestro For This Useful Post:

beyoku (2019-04-11), Tsarcastic (2019-04-11)

Last Online
    2019-05-17 @ 17:07

Quote Originally Posted by NassBean View Post
    You're trying so bad to blackwash AE focus on your west african ancestors and AE never portrayed themselves as black people or your chadic people stop dreaming In fact AE had less SSA than today and I will not even talked about genetic and anthropological data...
    Yes, because people like these need to be "blackwashed":

[/URL]

You're the kind of person that accuses Aframs of co-opting AE history but will then turn around and claim that the people in Upper Egypt's Luxor, Esna, Kom Ombo, Edfu and Aswan (11th Dynasty) are not representative of the AE because of their clear Northeast African appearance - despite being the best representatives of AE paintings.

Upper Egypt is the source of the civilization and has been subject to far less demographic incursions from outside Egypt than the North, so any attempt to write off the peoples in the aforementioned areas, is moronic.

The Predynastic Cultures of Upper Egypt are far more closely related to cultures in North Sudan than to any "Eurasian" cultures in the Maghreb. North Sudan is North African as well and there are populations in North-east Africa (the Horn) with indigenous North African ancestry, so they could be considered North African as well due to their Y-DNA.

You Maghrebis are not the only "North Africans", so stop thinking that you can speak for everyone. If the people of the Maghreb wish to speak of their region and guard its history from apparent usurpers, then they should do so without conflating their history (made significant by the Phoenicians, Romans and Arabs) with that of the Nile Valley by speaking of a "North African" history.

Do you really expect an Em-78 population to not have associated indigenous North African Mtdna like L3k, L3 and M1 during the Predynastic and Early Dynastic periods - especially in Upper, at the source of AE civilization?

The AE were indigenous North Africans - not some transplant from Western Asia. Late period samples from an area of Egypt most subject to foreign introgression, does not settle this.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sudan-Nile For This Useful Post:

BlessedbyHorus (2019-05-05), Tsarcastic (2019-04-24)

Established Member
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 04:31
    E-M54
    mtDNA
    L2a1c3
    Race
    Quadracial
    Ethnicity
    ADOS
    Politics
    Pacifist
    Religion
    Spiritual Church

Quote Originally Posted by NassBean View Post
    People migrate
    People get invaded (especially by Eurasians)

Now shut your butthurt ass up & proceed to sniffing EuroLoon ballsacks.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast