User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 21 to 30 of 30

Thread: The extinction of whites may mean the survival of humanity126 days old

  1. #21
    Established Member
    Molecular Biologist ~Elizabeth~'s Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    Join Date
    2012-03-07
    Posts
    5,289
    Gender
    mtDNA
    H1c12
    Politics
    Trump 2020
    United States

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Reason1234 View Post
    Didn't you know that Benjamin Banneker invented the clock? That Lewis Latimer invented the lightbulb? That Philip Emeagwali invented the computer and the internet? That Obongolo Umbongolo invented the wheel?

    ha ha

  2. # ADS
    Advertisement bot
    Join Date
    2013-03-24
    Posts
    All threads
       
     

  3. #22
    Regular Member
    Member
    Last Online
    2019-08-15 @ 11:11
    Join Date
    2010-01-13
    Posts
    94
    Gender
    Y-DNA
    E-V32
    mtDNA
    L3i2
    Somalia

    Default

    This whole thread is embarrassing and full of low social IQ losers who don't understand that differences within groups are larger than between groups. It's ironic because since you're supposed to be so intelligent and yet engage in tribalism, which is pretty primitive at its core.

    Yeah, some inventor happening to be white is about as important as them being left-handed. Not to mention the lack of historical context -- you know the world existed before the industrial revolution right? Absolute morons.

  4. #23
    Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    2019-07-04 @ 14:16
    Join Date
    2016-08-09
    Posts
    410
    Gender
    United States

    Default

    The white people I know on average are not highly intelligent or creative, and they are mostly followers much like the other races of people I know. The only difference I really see is that the whites, I know, are more likely to be heroin addicts. Therefore, I think the idea that whites must all die is ludacris, but this trolling thread was fun and I am sure it will continue to be fun with more creative thinking

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Roseai For This Useful Post:

    montgomerypicking (2019-04-17)

  6. #24
    Established Member
    Molecular Biologist An Shigao's Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    Join Date
    2014-11-19
    Posts
    1,744
    Gender
    Race
    Caucasoid
    Phenotype
    Mediterranid
    Ethnicity
    Persian
    Religion
    Buddhist
    United States

    Default

    It is precisely because of "cars, airplanes, computers, phones" and other technologies that the modern world is in such a mess. It led to industries that increased amounts of deforestation, oceanic pollutants, and more, and furthermore, it led to population boom beyond carrying capacities because of spread of vaccinations. There are other issues like greater movements of people, introduction of various species not indigenous to habitats, global economy preventing true sovereignty due to constant trade and lack of self-sufficiency, and more. These technologies largely depend on petroleum industries for their creation, which led to further increasing environmental damage and endless war into the Middle East for petrodollar, and even if alternative energy sources and new sustainable models were discovered, oil industries would resort to disinformation campaigns, lobbying, and industrial espionage.

    There is nothing beautiful about this Faustian age where the "blackness of ambition" is considered more important than harmony and stability. I am not a saying a world without modern technologies would be perfect, especially considering frequency of disease and devastating famine, but it would be more manageable and have less complex issues than what we have now. These issues all stem from 20th century technologies and post-industrial global capitalism. There is nothing to be proud of if one's race were responsible for this, though I do not believe any race deserves blame. There is no such thing as "progress"; there are only alternating periods of stability versus instability, and this is undeniably one of the most unstable times, even minus the migration of unruly refugees. The unruly refugees make an unstable situation even more unstable.

    The only people who truly deserve blame are those who stupidly claim this technological and greedy age is "progressive" or "great". So many idiots on this forum.
    Last edited by An Shigao; 2019-04-17 at 18:20.

  7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to An Shigao For This Useful Post:

    beyoku (2019-04-17), El-Maestro (2019-04-20), HeartBreak Kid (2019-04-23)

  8. #25
    Established Member
    Lord of Asgard Odin's Avatar
    Last Online
    2019-07-27 @ 13:00
    Join Date
    2018-05-08
    Posts
    1,254
    Location
    West Coast
    Gender
    Age
    29
    Race
    Europid
    Metaethnos
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    American
    Phenotype
    Nordo-Cromagnid
    Politics
    Paleoconservatism
    Religion
    Christian
    Viking Norway Denmark Netherlands United States

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roseai View Post
    The white people I know on average are not highly intelligent or creative, and they are mostly followers much like the other races of people I know. The only difference I really see is that the whites, I know, are more likely to be heroin addicts.
    You have a higher chance of getting shot by your fellow black bros than any wypipo.

  9. #26
    Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    2019-07-04 @ 14:16
    Join Date
    2016-08-09
    Posts
    410
    Gender
    United States

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Odin View Post
    You have a higher chance of getting shot by your fellow black bros than any wypipo.
    And you have a higher chance of dying by overdose. You weirdo lol.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Roseai For This Useful Post:

    voyager (2019-04-23)

  11. #27
    Established Member
    -
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:01
    Join Date
    2015-02-20
    Posts
    307
    Gender
    Finland

    Default

    Below are the members of the U.S. team in the International Olympiad in Informatics from 2018 to 2014 (http://www.usaco.org). Out of the two dudes who look white, one has a super Jewish sounding name, so likely 1 out of 20 of the members are white.



    In Aldous Huxley's Brave New World, a child of the Beta class says: "Alpha children wear grey. They work much harder than we do, because they're so frightfully clever. I'm really awfully glad I'm a Beta, because I don't work so hard." It reminded me of how whites view Asians.

    Anyway, I have come to support the existence of various programs whose purpose has been to dumb down humanity, such as fluoridation and vaccination, because if they would not have been in place, the rate of technological development would likely have been so much faster that humanity would already have destroyed itself. They might well have reduced the average intelligence in developed countries by a larger factor than the IQ gap between whites and blacks.

    I'm not sure if even killing all humans except blacks would be enough to prevent the development of artificial general intelligence. Blacks could still make use of the infrastructure built by higher-IQ races, they could choose to discontinue programs like fluoridation and vaccination, they could make use of suppressed technologies for increasing IQ, and they could use genetic engineering to select alleles associated with higher intelligence.
    Last edited by Yyy; 2019-04-22 at 16:08.

  12. #28
    Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    2019-07-04 @ 14:16
    Join Date
    2016-08-09
    Posts
    410
    Gender
    United States

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yyy View Post
    Below are the members of the U.S. team in the International Olympiad in Informatics from 2018 to 2014 (http://www.usaco.org). Out of the two dudes who look white, one has a super Jewish sounding name, so likely 1 out of 20 of the members are white.



    In Aldous Huxley's Brave New World, a child of the Beta class says: "Alpha children wear grey. They work much harder than we do, because they're so frightfully clever. I'm really awfully glad I'm a Beta, because I don't work so hard." It reminded me of how whites view Asians.

    Anyway, I have come to support the existence of various programs whose purpose has been to dumb down humanity, such as fluoridation and vaccination, because if they would not have been in place, the rate of technological development would likely have been so much faster that humanity would already have destroyed itself. They might well have reduced the average intelligence in developed countries by a larger factor than the IQ gap between whites and blacks.

    I'm not sure if even killing all humans except blacks would be enough to prevent the development of artificial general intelligence. Blacks could still make use of the infrastructure built by higher-IQ races, they could choose to discontinue programs like fluoridation and vaccination, they could make use of suppressed technologies for increasing IQ, and they could use genetic engineering to select alleles associated with higher intelligence.
    It's so funny to me that everything goes to black people on this forum. The obsession is weird.

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Roseai For This Useful Post:

    DragonRouge (2019-04-22), Truthcentric (2019-04-22)

  14. #29
    Established Member
    Lord of Asgard Odin's Avatar
    Last Online
    2019-07-27 @ 13:00
    Join Date
    2018-05-08
    Posts
    1,254
    Location
    West Coast
    Gender
    Age
    29
    Race
    Europid
    Metaethnos
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    American
    Phenotype
    Nordo-Cromagnid
    Politics
    Paleoconservatism
    Religion
    Christian
    Viking Norway Denmark Netherlands United States

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roseai View Post
    And you have a higher chance of dying by overdose. You weirdo lol.
    Whatever you say baby.



  15. #30
    Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    2019-07-04 @ 14:16
    Join Date
    2016-08-09
    Posts
    410
    Gender
    United States

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Odin View Post
    Whatever you say baby.


    No thank you. I am not into that type of porn. I like more of the black on black/and or exotic (middle eastern, Hispanic). White dudes are boring unless they look like men of color.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Similar Threads

  1. USA: Northern Whites vs Southern Whites, who are more racist in your view?
    By Jgamibi in forum Race & Ethnicity in Society
    Replies: 138
    Last Post: 2018-06-20, 18:11
  2. Louis Farrakhan: America, by whites, for whites
    By EliasAlucard in forum History
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 2012-11-19, 18:15
  3. Effects of the extinction of humans?
    By Specter in forum Earth Sciences
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 2011-06-09, 00:56
  4. What do whites here think about whites marrying non-whites?
    By Indian in forum Race & Ethnicity in Society
    Replies: 110
    Last Post: 2011-03-01, 14:20

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
<