Last Online
    2019-07-15 @ 06:50
    Caucasoid
    Ethnicity
    Egyptian
    Religion
    Islam
    Egypt

I'm very sure that early Humans came from africa , because Sub-saharan africans skull is the closest to the Ape-like creatures that's called early humans.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement bot

Wiki Editor
    Established Member
    Molecular Biologist ApostateAbe's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 11:02
    T
    mtDNA
    T2b
    Race
    Europoid
    Ethnicity
    White American
    Politics
    Libertarianish
    Religion
    no religion
    United States

Paleoanthropologists as a way to get more grants promote each fossil as though it is ground-breaking, like it rewrites the standard model of human evolution, even if it doesn't really, and the pop science journalists and editors have the same interest and make it worse. A single fossil almost certainly can not do such a thing, because human evolutionary history is built by thousands of fossils and a library of genetic data. A large set of fossils would need to be moved to Europe before we believe that humans speciated in Europe.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ApostateAbe For This Useful Post:

Game Theory (2019-06-03), Nebro (2019-06-03)

Established Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:39

Quote Originally Posted by ApostateAbe View Post
    Paleoanthropologists as a way to get more grants promote each fossil as though it is ground-breaking, like it rewrites the standard model of human evolution, even if it doesn't really, and the pop science journalists and editors have the same interest and make it worse. A single fossil almost certainly can not do such a thing, because human evolutionary history is built by thousands of fossils and a library of genetic data. A large set of fossils would need to be moved to Europe before we believe that humans speciated in Europe.
    In my view, the problem is they have preconceptions (e.g. gradualism in the human lineage) and they’re trying to retrofit the evidence instead of letting the evidence speak for itself.

According to Gómez-Robles, the Neanderthal-modern human common ancestor needs to be pushed back from 0.4my ago, to 1my ago. She also says there is no ancestor-descendant relationship between this common ancestor and any known archaic fossil. This disqualifies prominent models of human evolution that have ergaster, erectus, heidelbergensis, etc. in the modern human lineage within the last 1my.

She believes a matching fossil will be found eventually, but I don't see this solving the problem. If it is big brained, it will resemble the Neanderthal-modern human common ancestor, but not any other group of fossils. If it’s small brained, it will match the other sets of fossils, but not the Neanderthal-modern human common ancestor. Gradualism will never be able to close this gap between small brained fossils before 1my ago, and large-brained Neanderthal and modern humans.

Problems like this is why I think they have a history of making false announcements. They are trying to retrofit fossils instead of looking what the skeletal record is saying.

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    E1b1a7a
    mtDNA
    L4b2
    Race
    Sub-Saharan African
    Phenotype
    Sudanid
    Metaethnos
    American
    Ethnicity
    Afro-American
    Phenotype
    New World Black
    Politics
    Center-right
    Religion
    Church of Christ
    United States

Quote Originally Posted by Nebro View Post
    I'm very sure that early Humans came from africa , because Sub-saharan africans skull is the closest to the Ape-like creatures that's called early humans.
    Man just STFU
    We Wuz Kerma Kangz delusion..........

Quote Originally Posted by Meygaag View Post
    You @beyoku @HabariTess @Roseai are the ones claiming people that have nothing to do with them.I'm a Cushitic descendant of the Sudan and an heir to all it's civilizations while you descend from Ebola stricken negroes from the Congo forest that eat albinos in order to gain superpowers lmao

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Game Theory For This Useful Post:

beyoku (2019-06-03), Truthcentric (2019-06-05)

Wiki Editor
    Established Member
    Last Online
    T
    mtDNA
    T2b
    Race
    Europoid
    Ethnicity
    White American
    Politics
    Libertarianish
    Religion
    no religion
    United States

Some white nationalists don't like the standard Out-of-Africa theory and are interested in moving the origin of the human species to Europe, maybe because they want whites to have the bragging right of being the father race. And yet other white nationalists are happy with the Out-of-Africa theory because it fits the perspective that whites are more evolved away from ape-like, blacks less so. The leading academic authorities have sided with the Out-of-Africa theory in part for that reason, I believe. The racial theorist JP Rushton and his wife published a paper in 2002 claiming that various skeletal traits can be put on a continuum from chimpanzee to hominin to Black to White to East Asian. JP Rushton has always cited the Out-of-Africa model favorably.
    Last edited by ApostateAbe; 2019-06-05 at 00:33.

Established Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:39

Quote Originally Posted by ApostateAbe View Post
    Some white nationalists don't like the standard Out-of-Africa theory and are interested in moving the origin of the human species to Europe, maybe because they want whites to have the bragging right of being the father race. And yet other white nationalists are happy with the Out-of-Africa theory because it fits the perspective that whites are more evolved away from ape-like, blacks less so. The leading academic authorities have sided with the Out-of-Africa theory in part for that reason, I believe. The racial theorist JP Rushton and his wife published a paper in 2002 claiming that various skeletal traits can be put on a continuum from chimpanzee to hominin to Black to White to East Asian. JP Rushton has always cited the Out-of-Africa model favorably.
    So, then you agree it's politics that is mainly driving the shenanigans in palaeoanthropology, not grant money.

Wiki Editor
    Established Member
    Last Online
    T
    mtDNA
    T2b
    Race
    Europoid
    Ethnicity
    White American
    Politics
    Libertarianish
    Religion
    no religion
    United States

Quote Originally Posted by NonFingo View Post
    So, then you agree it's politics that is mainly driving the shenanigans in palaeoanthropology, not grant money.
    Shenanigans exist everywhere for many reasons. White nationalists have one set of biases, and paleoanthropologists have another.

Race Scientist
    Last Online
    2019-06-26 @ 22:14
    Ethnicity
    caucasian
    United States

I have found another estimate of the gene percentage between chimps and humans. On May 13, 2013 there was a lecture given by a Dr. Kristian Pedersen at the Crockham village hall in the U.K. He stated that chimps have 95% of the same genes as humans. He also stated that chimps diverged from the line that eventually led to Homo Sapiens some 10 million years ago. He also said that modern humans evolved just 98,000 years ago. This lecture was titled "Introduction to Archaeology, Hominids".

Molecular Biologist DracoSentien's Avatar
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:24
    Y-DNA
    R1b-Z253 >Z6749.1
    mtDNA
    Queen Victoria's H
    Race
    Caucasian
    Metaethnos
    Anglo
    Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Phenotype
    Atlantid
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Religion
    pantheist
    United States United Kingdom Scotland Canada Weed Flag New Zealand Australia

Quote Originally Posted by perception View Post
    I have found another estimate of the gene percentage between chimps and humans. On May 13, 2013 there was a lecture given by a Dr. Kristian Pedersen at the Crockham village hall in the U.K. He stated that chimps have 95% of the same genes as humans. He also stated that chimps diverged from the line that eventually led to Homo Sapiens some 10 million years ago. He also said that modern humans evolved just 98,000 years ago. This lecture was titled "Introduction to Archaeology, Hominids".
    I said Bonobos , in particular, at least in my second reply to you. Bonobo's share 99% of their DNA with humans. Bonobos are not chimps in general.
    "I am inherently gloomy about the prospect of Africa” because “all our social policies are based on the fact that their intelligence is the same as ours, whereas all the testing says, not really.” -- James Watson (founding father of modern genetics).

"Give me a lever long enough to stand on I can lift the world"--Archimedes (if you don't understand the not literal meaning of that comment then you are innumerate most likely)

Race Scientist
    Last Online
    2019-06-26 @ 22:14
    Ethnicity
    caucasian
    United States

Chinese anthropologists do not believe the Chinese people are part of the "Out of Africa" theory. There is a woman anthropoligist by the name of Roberts that went out to China to interview these Chinese anthropoligists as to why they believe this. She has 2 PhD's in anthropology and is a professor at a London university. Her conclusion was that they were wrong and there was not enough evolutionary time for the Chinese to take another path.
    The most interesting thing she found out was from tests the cosmetics company Revlon corp. was making. They were there doing research on Chinese women to develop cosmetic products for them. The most amazing thing they found out was that the Chinese have a completely different skin than caucasians. It dosen't age as fast. Having a different type of skin takes a long time to evolve this characteristic. The Chinese must have evolved along a different line than causasians. I don't see how it could be any other way. How could a completely different type of skin pop up in the last 100,000 years?
    It took 3 million years for the opposed toe in the first upright walking apes to move along side the other toes to make walking easier. That was found in the famous "Lucy" skeleton 3.2 million years ago.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast