Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Phenotype
    Atlantid
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Religion
    pantheist
    United States United Kingdom Scotland Canada Weed Flag New Zealand Australia

Quote Originally Posted by El Andullero View Post
    Not moving them to London, but making an Amerindian pawn state out of a good slice of the Ohio territory, which would have prevented Yanks from doing their "sea to shining sea" thingy. As for the blacks, just ask Tommy Jefferson and the other Southerners if they thought the Brits were serious about emancipation. I suspect their answer would veer in the affirmative. The British agenda right there doesn't look that Euro ethnonationalist to me.
    This is veering off topic and I was being facetious about them moving them all to London to have my point stand out in stronger relief. That is exactly my point though about Ohio and Amerindians being pawns through division. Anyway, the thing about Ohio is nothing to give up when you think about it. For instance, England can fit within the state of Alabama, alone. You have to think geographically/geometrically/mathematically. As far as freeing the slaves well that was the ethically right thing to do but if you think the British would have treated them as equals then you are a fool.

None of the British extra territories were technically ethnostates as was seen in India. The British are not Nazis (which was a peasant movement) and so have a more class based society so poor whites could be indentured servants too. The English were more like Jews in America as their religion was Anglican not Episcopalian meanwhile spaniards were knocking up all kinds of Amerindians. So Israel is the home state but America is secondary for them like NewYork and that is how the British empire was kind of like.

I think you are missing the point, though. The point is if Britain had retained America as a colony the racism of Charles Darwin and other British thinkers would still be mainstream. There was even a Jewish British prime minister Benjamin Disraeli who thought the Irish and other Celts were an inferior race. There is no need to go into all other wild tangents. Just because one wants to abolish slavery for moral reasons does not mean one is not a racist.

Americans pretending blacks are equal to whites and having them shoot each other , with guns, everyday in Detroit and Chicago is what you get without the British racism.

^^ so that last sentence is how I bring this thread back on topic.
    Last edited by DracoSentien; 2019-10-04 at 05:44.
    Eurogenes K15 on steroids via DIYdodecad and more samples etc... via Admixture Studio v1.4 :

Using 1 populations approximation
    1 100% Southwest_English @ 4.152

Mix-mode :
    1 75.59% Orcadian + 24.41% East_German @ 2.375 ; Orcadian is NorthEast Scottish e.g. Celtic + Viking

Using 4 populations approximation
    1 25% East_German + 25% Hinxton3 (ancient England) + 25% Orcadian + 25% Southwest_English @ 2.246

2. # ADS
    Advertisement bot

Established Member
    Last Online
    2019-10-12 @ 19:02
    Y-DNA
    J2b2*
    mtDNA
    H1
    Race
    Caucasoid
    Metaethnos
    White American
    Ethnicity
    Greco-Mediterranean
    Phenotype
    Pompeii frescoe
    Politics
    I don't do politics
    Religion
    Panentheism
    Germany Japan Italy

Quote Originally Posted by DracoSentien View Post
    Everyone should know the British empire was unapologetically racist. It is the Americans who are a bunch of limped dicked faggots that are afraid of being called racist and kiss minority ass to prove they are not. All one has to do is to read about Victorian attitudes towards the Irish and British publications like PUNCH. The British PUNCH racist depictions of the Irish :

Modern Brits are the biggest race mixers in Europe.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Arch Hades For This Useful Post:

El Andullero (2019-10-08)

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    Y-DNA
    R-M512
    mtDNA
    W3a1
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Sweden Norway Sweden Tre Kronor