Race
    Europoid
    Politics
    Trump 2020
    Religion
    Folkish Heathen
    United States

Quote Originally Posted by DracoSentien View Post
    I see your taste in steroid monkey plebeian simian jackhammer types is quote low-class. Only reason for all that muscle is if you going to be doing low class grunt labor.
    You are talking about my European bodybuilders thread.

I don't care that you don't like my taste in men.

I don't like your taste in women.

I don't sleep with other races as you do.
    Last edited by ~Elizabeth~; 2019-05-10 at 22:58.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement bot

Established Member
    Last Online
    2019-07-27 @ 13:00
    Race
    Europid
    Metaethnos
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    American
    Phenotype
    Nordo-Cromagnid
    Politics
    Paleoconservatism
    Religion
    Christian
    Viking Norway Denmark Netherlands United States

Quote Originally Posted by Janos View Post
    The United States Census Bureau estimates the current non-hispanic white population in America to be 60.7 percent (July 2018 it seems). If you subtract 3.6 million "Arabs", you get 59.6 % non-hispanic non-arab white.
    Meanwhile in Sweden:

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Odin For This Useful Post:

Elise (2019-07-11)

Last Online
    2019-09-01 @ 06:26

Some people think of "pure whites" as blond and blue-eyed, so in that view, pure whites are already a minority in the U.S. Some don't consider southern Europeans or eastern Europeans white. Some think of all Europeans as white. Some don't include Arabs as white.

What is the 'white' percent in USA? It truly is in the eyes of the beholder.

I honestly don't consider Americans pure white. I saw an article about 23andMe numbers suggesting the average white American has 1 black ancestor and 1 Native American ancestor somewhere in their 512 ancestors (9 generations ago). Those 2 ancestors weren't necessarily full-blooded. It could've just been a little black and a little Native in those 2 ancestors, but it would still give the person a little of that ancestry.

Who do I consider pure white? No one. They are all mixed. Eastern, Central, and Northern Europeans are part Mongoloid. You can see it in their rounder skull shape and their eye shape (both non-Caucasoid features). Some look very Mongoloid, but most just partly. You can't call British people pure, they descended from southern Europeans, Central Europeans, and Northern Europeans. British people are mixed big time, having Caucasian, Mongoloid and Negroid ancestry (the Negroid part coming from Southern Europeans, but they would be part-Negroid anyway since the start of the human species was African).

You can't even call the blond and blue-eyed Scandinavians pure white. Take a gander at their Mongoloid ancestry, not to mention distant African ancestry from when humans first starting moving out of Africa.

Established Member
    Last Online
    2019-07-27 @ 13:00
    Race
    Europid
    Metaethnos
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    American
    Phenotype
    Nordo-Cromagnid
    Politics
    Paleoconservatism
    Religion
    Christian
    Viking Norway Denmark Netherlands United States

Quote Originally Posted by x93t View Post
    I honestly don't consider Americans pure white. I saw an article about 23andMe numbers suggesting the average white American has 1 black ancestor and 1 Native American ancestor somewhere in their 512 ancestors (9 generations ago). Those 2 ancestors weren't necessarily full-blooded. It could've just been a little black and a little Native in those 2 ancestors, but it would still give the person a little of that ancestry.
    You're an absolute fucking moron.

You can't even call the blond and blue-eyed Scandinavians pure white. Take a gander at their Mongoloid ancestry, not to mention distant African ancestry from when humans first starting moving out of Africa.
    They don't have Mongoloid ancestry, you moorish rape product.

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    @

Quote Originally Posted by Magnetic View Post
    as far as I know pakistanis and south asians are not white even by the census

and as I said above ...a "MENA" category doesnt make any sense ....we are not a uniform thing . I am genetically closer to greeks , italians , balkans than I am to Arabians for example . and my people look different from Saudis/Yemenis/Omanis/Bahrainis/Qataris/southLevantines/ etc. .

I am not trying to get an acceptance in the the holy white category . where I live we dont identify with colors . but yeah there is no such thing as "MENA" ....I have to say this . here in Germany where I am living ethnic Germans mistake my family and me a lot more often for south european than anything "mena" except turkish

I know some people will accuse me as a wannabe or whatever but I am just sharing my views and experience ...and as usual I prefer to state facts and only because it might be controversial to some people and also leave me vulnerable for trolling I wont be silent
    People from the Caucasus are not considered proper Middle Easterners. People from Caucasus region are pretty much Caucasian and Indo Europeans residing in the Caucasus region with some Middle Eastern interaction and influence,this is especially the case with Kurds,Turks,and Persians.But Persians especially don't see themselves as MENA.

Middle Eastern people are genetically related, historically connected and havepolitically intertwined for centuries.Not just with the Pan ARAB identity but years of inter-migrations in the region.

Last Online

Quote Originally Posted by Odin View Post
    That makes zero sense.

It says the average White American is 98.6 European, 0.19 black, and 0.18 Native American, then it goes on to say later that 95% of White Americans have no African or Native American ancestry.

So which is it? You can't have it both ways.

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist DracoSentien's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 18:11
    Y-DNA
    R1b-Z253 >Z6749.1
    mtDNA
    Queen Victoria's H
    Race
    Caucasian
    Metaethnos
    Anglo
    Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Phenotype
    Atlantid
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Religion
    pantheist
    United States United Kingdom Scotland Canada Weed Flag New Zealand Australia

That makes zero sense.

It says the average White American is 98.6 European, 0.19 black, and 0.18 Native American, then it goes on to say later that 95% of White Americans have no African or Native American ancestry.

So which is it? You can't have it both ways.
    You suck at math and statistics . Do you know the difference between average, median , mean and mode for instance ?

As far as scandinavians being the most pure 'white' the only people who are obsessed with blonde hair and blue eyes are neo-nazis and the tinker nobility wannabe nobility of England. Lowland Scotland and England have more accomplishments in the arts and the sciences than Sweden/Denmark/Norway and so do France and Germany. You would have to be stupid, like yourself, to worship dumb blue eyed blonde haired farmers !

Some blonde haired blue eyed people are smart like Andrew Wiles and Michael Faraday but they are in the minority.

Behold a genius without blonde hair and blue eyes :

Eurogenes K15 on steroids via DIYdodecad and more samples etc... via Admixture Studio v1.4 :

Using 1 populations approximation
    1 100% Southwest_English @ 4.152

Mix-mode :
    1 75.59% Orcadian + 24.41% East_German @ 2.375 ; Orcadian is NorthEast Scottish e.g. Celtic + Viking

Using 4 populations approximation
    1 25% East_German + 25% Hinxton3 (ancient England) + 25% Orcadian + 25% Southwest_English @ 2.246

Amnesty Member
    Molecular Biologist The American's Avatar
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:34
    Y-DNA
    R-P311
    mtDNA
    K1a3a1
    Phenotype
    Alpinid
    Metaethnos
    New World Europen
    Ethnicity
    British-American
    Politics
    Vlad Dracula 2020
    Religion
    Roman Catholic.
    United States United Kingdom Ireland France Germany Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by nee4speed111 View Post
    White Americans who seem to be perpetually afraid of every ethnic group other than themselves.
    Bc "white" Americans got largely deracinated by the social engineers of the WASP elites after WW2 when they noticed that Catholic ethnics, i.e. Irish, Italians, Lithuanians, Poles, Afram Catholics, etc. were becoming a problem. Afaik the WASP overlords hate two particular groups: black folks and Catholics, esp "white" Catholics.
    Last edited by The American; 2019-07-29 at 08:47.
    In Hell there is Democracy, in Heaven there is a Kingdom
    Saint John of Kronstadt

Last Online

Quote Originally Posted by DracoSentien View Post
    You suck at math and statistics . Do you know the difference between average, median , mean and mode for instance ?
    Average means usual, generally, almost always, etc. Look up these synonyms yourself.

If you're gonna say the average White American is 98% European, then don't come back later on and say 95% of White Americans have no non-European ancestry. That is a contradiction.

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist DracoSentien's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 18:11
    Y-DNA
    R1b-Z253 >Z6749.1
    mtDNA
    Queen Victoria's H
    Race
    Caucasian
    Metaethnos
    Anglo
    Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Phenotype
    Atlantid
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Religion
    pantheist
    United States United Kingdom Scotland Canada Weed Flag New Zealand Australia

Average means usual, generally, almost always, etc. Look up these synonyms yourself.

If you're gonna say the average White American is 98% European, then don't come back later on and say 95% of White Americans have no non-European ancestry. That is a contradiction.
    I don't have to look up the terms (they are terms and not 'synonyms" dumbass) because I know what they mean. It is not necessarily a contradiction because not everything in statistics is a Bell Curve.

An idealized version of these bell curves is what mathematicians call the normal distribution. It’s one of the most important concepts in statistics. Part of its appeal is theoretical. The normal distribution can be proven to arise whenever a large number of mildly random effects of similar size, all acting independently, are added together. And many things are like that.

But not everything. That’s the second point I’d like to stress. The normal distribution is not nearly as ubiquitous as it once seemed. For about 100 years now, and especially during the past few decades, statisticians and scientists have noticed that plenty of phenomena deviate from this pattern yet still manage to follow a pattern of their own. Curiously, these types of distributions are barely mentioned in the elementary statistics textbooks, and when they are, they’re usually trotted out as pathological specimens. It’s outrageous. For, as I’ll try to explain, much of modern life makes a lot more sense when you understand these distributions. They’re the new normal.

Take the distribution of city sizes in the United States. Instead of clustering around some intermediate value in a bell-shaped fashion, the vast majority of towns and cities are tiny and therefore huddle together on the left of a graph. Same for the Population and fertility by age and sex in different countries :

- - - Updated - - -

What are you talking about nigga ? JaM already explained this to you in another thread the bottom line is that you are mentally retarded at maths.
    Last edited by DracoSentien; 2019-07-29 at 09:16.
    Eurogenes K15 on steroids via DIYdodecad and more samples etc... via Admixture Studio v1.4 :

Using 1 populations approximation
    1 100% Southwest_English @ 4.152

Mix-mode :
    1 75.59% Orcadian + 24.41% East_German @ 2.375 ; Orcadian is NorthEast Scottish e.g. Celtic + Viking

Using 4 populations approximation
    1 25% East_German + 25% Hinxton3 (ancient England) + 25% Orcadian + 25% Southwest_English @ 2.246

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast