User Tag List

Thread: Exorcism goes mainstream: Combined Churches assemble in Rome to learn ‘best practice’ eviction of demons12 days old

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist ~Elizabeth~'s Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    H1c12
    Politics
    Trump 2020
    United States

Default Exorcism goes mainstream: Combined Churches assemble in Rome to learn ‘best practice’ eviction of demons

Excerpt:
    Exorcism is going multi-denominational. Where once those competing for the souls of followers would burn each other as heretics and spur decades-long wars, different Christian denominaitons are now rallying together to battle a resurrected threat.

And that’s no less than Satan himself.

The Roman Catholic Church has for the first time opened up its annual exorcism class in Rome to representatives of all major Christian faiths. The Pontifical University of Regina Apostolorum is a Vatican-affiliated university in Rome has been conducting the increasingly popular annual exorcism conventions for Catholic priests for the past 14 years.

But now the doors of the 14th Exorcism and Prayer of Liberation Course has been thrown open to groups once considered heretical and demon-infested only a few short centuries ago.

Now some 250 Catholics, Lutherans, Greek Orthodox and Protestant priests have assembled to arm themselves with the sword of the holy word to battle Satan amid the souls of their parishoners.

It is itself a dark art, born of a dark age.

The Catholic Church, however, insists demonic possession is on the rise.

In 2014, it formally recognised the ancient ritual of exorcism under Canon Law at gave official approval to the formal creation of the International Association of Exorcists.

It blames the secularisation of society (separation of religion and state) along with the increasing popularity of competing religions, tarot readings, astrology, the internet and atheism for opening the demonic floodgates.

And the best way to fix this, it believes, is to tackle the ‘possessed’ head-on.
    https://www.perthnow.com.au/technolo...53432d0f3e2776

Personally, I think astrology, tarot cards, and the internet are okay. I used to want to pick a Christian denomination to belong to. I now consider myself a Heathen. Not an atheist. I believe in God. And I know there is evil in the world. I think exorcisms are necessary for some people and it's good that the Catholic Church has now opened it's teachings to other Christian denominations.

What do you think of this topic?

2. # ADS
    Advertisement bot

Evolutionary Biologist DracoSentien's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:31
    Y-DNA
    R1b-Z253 >Z6749.1
    mtDNA
    Queen Victoria's H
    Race
    Caucasian
    Metaethnos
    Anglo
    Ethnicity
    Cornwall England
    Phenotype
    Western U.K.
    Politics
    Tory
    Religion
    Anglican
    United States United Kingdom Scotland

Quote Originally Posted by ~Elizabeth~ View Post
    Excerpt:
    https://www.perthnow.com.au/technolo...53432d0f3e2776

Personally, I think astrology, tarot cards, and the internet are okay. I used to want to pick a Christian denomination to belong to. I now consider myself a Heathen. Not an atheist. I believe in God. And I know there is evil in the world. I think exorcisms are necessary for some people and it's good that the Catholic Church has now opened it's teachings to other Christian denominations.

What do you think of this topic?
    Cool , I would prefer that combined with vaping CBD (a chemical derivative of the marijuana hemp plant) and naturopathy for treating mental illness than the quackery that is currently psychiatry. Yes, CBD treats psychosis, depression and anxiety. Allopaths have a great deal to learn from naturopaths that is if they don't kill themselves from their own treatments first.

It is not just about CBD either as there are books on vitamins and minerals and amino acids you can treat to treat mental illness like : "Heal Your Biochemistry Heal your Brain" by William J. Walsh
    Last edited by DracoSentien; 2019-05-07 at 18:06.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to DracoSentien For This Useful Post:

~Elizabeth~ (2019-05-07)

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    Race
    Biracial
    Phenotype
    Creole
    United States Trinidad Tobago Cuba Star of David

Demons are real.. I've had experiences myself with possession. I don't speak on it because people think you're crazy From my experience they leave and get scared at the name of Jesus....

6. The Following User Says Thank You to searching For This Useful Post:

~Elizabeth~ (2019-05-07)

Evolutionary Biologist DracoSentien's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:31
    Y-DNA
    R1b-Z253 >Z6749.1
    mtDNA
    Queen Victoria's H
    Race
    Caucasian
    Metaethnos
    Anglo
    Ethnicity
    Cornwall England
    Phenotype
    Western U.K.
    Politics
    Tory
    Religion
    Anglican
    United States United Kingdom Scotland

Quote Originally Posted by searching View Post
    Demons are real.. I've had experiences myself with possession. I don't speak on it because people think you're crazy From my experience they leave and get scared at the name of Jesus....
    Dude, mental illness used to be considered demon possession but we think we are all advanced now with the pseudo-religion of psychiatry. Ya' know, shove an ice-pick through someone's eyeball socket and scramble their brains like a barbarian. Actually, the birth place of psychiatry is from the least Christian nation in Europe : Germany (Sigmund Freud and Emil Kraepelin). Sure they have always been nominally Christian but showed their true colors with Heinrich Himmler with all that weird occult shit.

On God's green earth there has to be natural 100% treatments with no side effects. There are now more 'mentally ill' Americans than ever before is that because of the increased bad diet or something ? Not likely it is likely the evil greedy psychiatrists and pharmaceutical industry jacked up the current version of the DSM to make almost everyone mentally ill then cynically surpress all natural shit like CBD all the while laughing all the way to the bank like greedy little Satans.
    Last edited by DracoSentien; 2019-05-07 at 18:20.