Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Phenotype
    Atlantid
    Politics
    Marxist
    Religion
    pantheist
    United States United Kingdom Scotland Canada Weed Flag New Zealand Australia

This sounds god-level when you listen to it after you smoke Sour Diesel :

Syro is freewheeling and playful, but its every warbled note and compositional hard-left betray consideration and technical expertise that didn't come overnight. In terms of impressive twists and turns, they're myriad. Tracks morph, pressurize and reorganize—but never break down, exactly—following a completely unpredictable if utterly natural logic. "CIRCLONT14 (shrymoming mix)" is one of the most striking instances of this. It begins with the instrument lineup of a brittle acid track save live-sounding drums, which vamp like they've been plucked from a sold-out Wembley Stadium gig. As quickly as it builds, it stumbles—the squelching bass folds in on itself, and the drums trade the gallup for an awkward but perfectly timed skip. James strips back the arrangement to a thin pad playing a nervous cluster of notes, then blasts it off with a synthy squeal. Despite the rising lead, the track's melodic undercurrent mournfully moves down the scale. As the two lines merge, the machines playing them detune, and the progression falls apart in a series of tumbles that impart exhilaration and twinges of sadness in equal measure. I've listened to the cut dozens of times, and there are still sections that surprise me, that I can't believe I've heard before though I'm positive I have.

https://www.residentadvisor.net/reviews/15620

Eurogenes K15 on steroids via DIYdodecad and more samples etc... via Admixture Studio v1.4 :

Using 1 populations approximation
    1 100% Southwest_English @ 4.152

Mix-mode :
    1 75.59% Orcadian + 24.41% East_German @ 2.375 ; Orcadian is NorthEast Scottish e.g. Celtic + Viking

Using 4 populations approximation
    1 25% East_German + 25% Hinxton3 (ancient England) + 25% Orcadian + 25% Southwest_English @ 2.246

2. # ADS
    Advertisement bot

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist DracoSentien's Avatar
    Last Online
    2019-10-21 @ 09:22
    Y-DNA
    R1b-Z253 >Z6749.1
    mtDNA
    Queen Victoria's H
    Race
    Caucasian
    Metaethnos
    Anglo
    Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Phenotype
    Atlantid
    Politics
    Marxist
    Religion
    pantheist

Ok. I smoked some sour diesel weed kiddies so it is show time (music sounds better stoned especially weird shit like aphex twin!) :

Last edited by DracoSentien; 2019-06-03 at 01:05.
    Eurogenes K15 on steroids via DIYdodecad and more samples etc... via Admixture Studio v1.4 :

Mix-mode :
    1 75.59% Orcadian + 24.41% East_German @ 2.375 ; Orcadian is NorthEast Scottish e.g. Celtic + Viking

1 25% East_German + 25% Hinxton3 (ancient England) + 25% Orcadian + 25% Southwest_English @ 2.246

Established Member
    NO. 9
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:04

Quote Originally Posted by DracoSentien View Post
    Ok. I smoked some sour diesel weed kiddies so it is show time (music sounds better stoned especially weird shit like aphex twin! :

I like it. It has an imitation 70’s mainstreem jazz sound to it.

Established Member
    Last Online
    Y-DNA
    R1b-Z253 >Z6749.1
    mtDNA
    Queen Victoria's H
    Race
    Caucasian
    Metaethnos
    Anglo
    Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Phenotype
    Atlantid
    Politics
    Marxist
    Religion
    pantheist

Quote Originally Posted by Opie View Post
    Your perception is deficient. It is rainbow acid techno brain dance music. It borrows somewhat from Detroit acid techno but not Jazz but no other artist sounds like aphex twin. In Syro he took various genres and made them exist to serve his vision. Anyway, Aphex Twin is everything Frank Zappa wish he could be. I hate Zappa his shit sounds so outdated. Some Aphex Twin stuff is timeless like the Syro release and SAW (selected ambient works but maybe a few tracks sound dated here).

Just stay into the hypnotizing sheep and enjoy. This kind of music is too complex for the brains of EDM listeners as they are simple people (not sophisticated).

- - - Updated - - -

This is what sex sounds and feels like (synathesia) on LSD (acid) :

Last edited by DracoSentien; 2019-06-03 at 05:21.

Mix-mode :

Established Member
    Last Online
    Y-DNA
    R1b-Z253 >Z6749.1
    mtDNA
    Queen Victoria's H
    Race
    Caucasian
    Metaethnos
    Anglo
    Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Phenotype
    Atlantid
    Politics
    Marxist
    Religion
    pantheist

BTW, I'm glad you enjoyed it. Some people get their mind blown by listening to certain aphex twin songs. You either need the right neuronal connections to appreciate it or the more of his stuff you listen to if forms those passages in your brain.

Mix-mode :

Established Member
    NO. 9
    Last Online

Your perception is deficient. It is rainbow acid techno brain dance music. It borrows somewhat from Detroit acid techno but not Jazz but no other artist sounds like aphex twin. In Syro he took various genres and made them exist to serve his vision. Anyway, Aphex Twin is everything Frank Zappa wish he could be. I hate Zappa his shit sounds so outdated. Some Aphex Twin stuff is timeless like the Syro release and SAW (selected ambient works but maybe a few tracks sound dated here).

Just stay into the hypnotizing sheep and enjoy. This kind of music is too complex for the brains of EDM listeners as they are simple people (not sophisticated).

- - - Updated - - -

This is what sex sounds and feels like (synathesia) on LSD (acid) :

I do like it but it indeed does sound like a poor imitation of the 70’s jazz scene. Lol sorry. Oh, and I don’t need assistance from drugs to enjoy life and especially music. This one seems to be struggling to find directional north and south between homo and heterosexualities.
    Last edited by Opie; 2019-06-03 at 14:37.

Established Member
    Last Online
    Y-DNA
    R1b-Z253 >Z6749.1
    mtDNA
    Queen Victoria's H
    Race
    Caucasian
    Metaethnos
    Anglo
    Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Phenotype
    Atlantid
    Politics
    Marxist
    Religion
    pantheist

I do like it but it indeed does sound like a poor imitation of the 70’s jazz scene.
    It's not a primitive as Jazz -- it is au courant l'art pour l'art.

Lol sorry. Oh, and I don’t need assistance from drugs to enjoy life and especially music. This one seems to be struggling to find directional north and south between homo and heterosexualities.
    Marijuana is a drug like tea, coffee and whisky is a drug not like crack and heroin. It is all natural and comes out of the ground. It also has medicinal use and industrial use by the means of manufacturing hemp.

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited by DracoSentien; 2019-06-03 at 19:45.

Mix-mode :

Established Member
    NO. 9
    Last Online

[QUOTE=DracoSentien;1376924]It's not a primitive as Jazz -- it is au courant l'art pour l'art.

True, it is so far under jazz it’s not even on the same level.

Marijuana is a drug like tea, coffee and whisky is a drug not like crack and heroin. It is all natural and comes out of the ground. It also has medicinal use and industrial use by the means of manufacturing hemp.

Yes sir, as I said, I need no drugs, including marijuana, caffeine or alcohol to enjoy life

Established Member
    Last Online
    Y-DNA
    R1b-Z253 >Z6749.1
    mtDNA
    Queen Victoria's H
    Race
    Caucasian
    Metaethnos
    Anglo
    Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Phenotype
    Atlantid
    Politics
    Marxist
    Religion
    pantheist

Quote Originally Posted by opie
    True, it is so far under jazz it’s not even on the same level.
    Hitler once called Jazz moron music. It sounds like schizophrenic black music. His favorite composer was Wagner and jazz is like simian plebeian sounding in comparison. Just because Hitler was satan incarnate does not mean he was wrong about everything as he most certainly had a a high IQ to be able to compete and keep is position as the Fuhrer , in Germany , from other top Nazis :

1 Hjalmar Schacht 143
    2 Arthur Seyss-Inquart 141
    3 Hermann Goering 138
    4 Karl Doenitz 138
    5 Franz von Papen 134
    6 Eric Raeder 134
    7 Dr. Hans Frank 130
    8 Hans Fritsche 130
    9 Baldur von Schirach 130
    10 Joachim von Ribbentrop 129

Yes sir, as I said, I need no drugs, including marijuana, caffeine or alcohol to enjoy life[/QUOTE]

Except marijuana is healthy with medicinal properties if you eat it , not smoke it, and tea is healthy too. Crack cocaine and heroin are not healthy in any shape or form to the human body. It has anasthesia properties but no healthy ones.
    Last edited by DracoSentien; 2019-06-03 at 20:07.

Mix-mode :

Established Member
    NO. 9
    Last Online

Hitler once called Jazz moron music. It sounds like schizophrenic black music. His favorite composer was Wagner and jazz is like simian plebeian sounding in comparison. Just because Hitler was satan incarnate does not mean he was wrong about everything as he most certainly had a a high IQ to be able to compete and keep is position as the Fuhrer , in Germany , from other top Nazis :

1 Hjalmar Schacht 143
    2 Arthur Seyss-Inquart 141
    3 Hermann Goering 138
    4 Karl Doenitz 138
    5 Franz von Papen 134
    6 Eric Raeder 134
    7 Dr. Hans Frank 130
    8 Hans Fritsche 130
    9 Baldur von Schirach 130
    10 Joachim von Ribbentrop 129

Yes sir, as I said, I need no drugs, including marijuana, caffeine or alcohol to enjoy life
    Except marijuana is healthy with medicinal properties if you eat it , not smoke it, and tea is healthy too. Crack cocaine and heroin are not healthy in any shape or form to the human body. It has anasthesia properties but no healthy ones.[/QUOTE]

Your idol is Hitler?? That explains much of your warped logic. Have you read mein kamf? The rise and fall of the third reich too is a good one. Once you start reading you see how he deteriorated into the shit he was. Yeah, he had one or two ok ideas, the entire US freeway system was an imitation of the autobahn but most, like the one you mentioned were shit.

There are no scientific studies to prove or disprove the medical benefits of marijuana

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast