Western U.K.
    Politics
    Tory
    Religion
    Anglican
    United States United Kingdom Scotland

Quote Originally Posted by Truthcentric View Post
    From Razib Khan's blog Gene Expression:

TL: DR; Northern European looks are the product of admixture between various waves of mass migration, combined with in situ loss of pigmentation following the Bronze Age.
    That is nice but it does not mean it was 'black' and we have all seen cheddar man. Cheddar man despite his skin color does not look black and neither is NorthWest Europe 'nordic' e.g. Britain. My ancestors during the Bronze age were part of the Unetice culture and were part of lower Saxony e.g. Halberstadt and Alberstadt Germany if anyone thinks they were black you are smoking crack. Seems like most people equate 'whiteness' with the nordic countries but I equate it with Britishness :

" Which leads me to add one Remark: That the Number of purely white People in the World is proportionably very small. All Africa is black or tawny. Asia chiefly tawny. America (exclusive of the new Comers) wholly so. And in Europe, the Spaniards, Italians, French, Russians and Swedes, are generally of what we call a swarthy Complexion; as are the Germans also, the Saxons only excepted, who with the English, make the principal Body of White People on the Face of the Earth. I could wish their Numbers were increased. And while we are, as I may call it, Scouring our Planet, by clearing America of Woods, and so making this Side of our Globe reflect a brighter Light to the Eyes of Inhabitants in Mars or Venus, why should we in the Sight of Superior Beings, darken its People? why increase the Sons of Africa, by Planting them in America, where we have so fair an Opportunity, by excluding all Blacks and Tawneys, of increasing the lovely White and Red? But perhaps I am partial to the Compexion of my Country, for such Kind of Partiality is natural to Mankind."--Benjamin Franklin
    Last edited by DracoSentien; Today at 07:09.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement bot

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15