User Tag List

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17

Thread: Whats so "good" about being "Nordic" thats makes a lot of Europeans males obsess over it?7 days old

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    E1b1a7a
    mtDNA
    L4b2
    Race
    Sub-Saharan African
    Phenotype
    Sudanid
    Metaethnos
    American
    Ethnicity
    Afro-American
    Phenotype
    New World Black
    Politics
    Center-right
    Religion
    Church of Christ
    United States

I have never seen so many wannabe Nordids in one place. Nothing special about that

Quote Originally Posted by Tsarcastic View Post
    That said, I have complete respect for blacks that are actually about shit and don't blame white folk on the daily (preferably ever---e.g., Jesse Lee Peterson, or even formerly leftist aframs like Candace Owens

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Game Theory For This Useful Post:

voyager (Today)

3. # ADS
    Advertisement bot

Established Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 23:30
    Americanoid
    Phenotype
    Mediterranid
    Metaethnos
    Roman
    Ethnicity
    American
    Phenotype
    Atlanto Med + Dinarid
    Politics
    Independent
    Religion
    Catholic
    United States Holy Roman Empire South Africa 1928-1994 Portugal Order of Christ Portugal

Quote Originally Posted by EliasAlucard View Post
    I mean what the fuck man, learn to appreciate sexy when you see it.
    I'm sorry but you have bad taste or just can't tell the difference between good looking and bad looking European woman. That woman is clearly an undesirable pig. Me, personally, I believe you just have bad taste. Anyways, we'll just have to agree to disagree and move on with our lives.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Essien View Post
    • The Grimaldi African occupied Europe in ancient times.
    • The original Celtic priesthood were Blacks.
    • Black people constructed Stonehenge.
    • The Scots are themselves of Black origin.
    • The Irish are of black origin.
    • The Knights of King Arthur's round table were Blacks.
    • There was an African, Gormund who ruled Ireland at the time of the Anglo-Saxons.
    • The first King to unite Norway was Black. He was known as Halfdan the Black.
    http://i.imgur.com/uSkUyji.jpg

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MnM For This Useful Post:

Janos (Today)

Wiki Editor
    Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    SD
    Religion
    Christianity

Quote Originally Posted by MnM View Post
    I'm sorry but you have bad taste or just can't tell the difference between good looking and bad looking European woman. That woman is clearly an undesirable pig. Me, personally, I believe you just have bad taste. Anyways, we'll just have to agree to disagree and move on with our lives.
    Yeah. A few men find masculine turtle-looking women and fatties attractive.
    The Future was better before

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Janos For This Useful Post:

MnM (Today)

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    E1b1a7a
    mtDNA
    L4b2
    Race
    Sub-Saharan African
    Phenotype
    Sudanid
    Metaethnos
    American
    Ethnicity
    Afro-American
    Phenotype
    New World Black
    Politics
    Center-right
    Religion
    Church of Christ
    United States

So yall like out of shape, flabby women

Quote Originally Posted by Tsarcastic View Post
    That said, I have complete respect for blacks that are actually about shit and don't blame white folk on the daily (preferably ever---e.g., Jesse Lee Peterson, or even formerly leftist aframs like Candace Owens

Established Member
    Last Online
    Americanoid
    Phenotype
    Mediterranid
    Metaethnos
    Roman
    Ethnicity
    American
    Phenotype
    Atlanto Med + Dinarid
    Politics
    Independent
    Religion
    Catholic
    United States Holy Roman Empire South Africa 1928-1994 Portugal Order of Christ Portugal

Quote Originally Posted by Game Theory View Post
    So yall like out of shape, flabby women
    Sexy according to Elias.
    • There was an African, Gormund who ruled Ireland at the time of the Anglo-Saxons.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MnM For This Useful Post:

Janos (Today)

Senior Moderator
    Plant of Life = Biological Magic 麻 EliasAlucard's Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    Y-DNA
    J1a2a1a2-P58+
    mtDNA
    H5a
    Race
    Caucasian
    Phenotype
    Alpinid
    Metaethnos
    proto-Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Assyrian/Armenian
    Politics
    Environment, Cannabis
    Religion
    Secular Agnostic
    Assyria Assyria 1913-1923 Armenia Lebanon Sweden Greece

Quote Originally Posted by Yyy View Post
    Even if s*xiness would peak at fairly high BMI
    Come on man, what kind of a dork are you, to censor a word like sexy? Man up for crying out loud, this isn't a kindergarten.

Quote Originally Posted by Yyy View Post
    only monkey-tiers care only about r-strategist qualities like the prominence of secondary sexual characteristics. Thin people and short people age more slowly because they have lower levels of growth factors. People who have Laron syndrome (growth hormone insensitivity) don't get diabetes or cancer. In East Asian cultures where compared to the West, people are less promiscuous and they have slower life histories, K-strategist qualities are also valued more than in the West.

"Secondary sex characteristics" is inversely proportional to IQ and life span (http://philipperushton.net/wp-conten...pe-Rushton.pdf):

Too much autism here (r/K selection, lol, who cares? I was discussing curvy women vs anorectic women).

As for growth hormones, you have no idea what you're talking about. Laron syndrome is something else and there might be other issues contributing to why they don't get cancer and diabetes. Post me a meta-analysis of randomized control trials or GTFO.

Height is mainly determined by genes, diet and sleep (as in growth hormone production), and after we've stopped growing, growth hormone keeps us young and healthy -- again, influenced by sleep (the longer and deeper the sleep, the more growth hormone we produce during our sleep). Our diet can also influence how much growth hormones we produce, such as IGF-1, which is triggered by the amount of protein we eat, especially if it's dairy protein we're talking about, and this isn't necessarily something positive, because the higher IGF-1 is, the higher the risk for cancer. Also, arginine rich foods like soy and especially hemp, also increase growth hormone. And leucine rich foods can trigger mTOR, which in turn increases cell proliferation / growth, which is also why cancer is far more common among people who eat lots of meat, dairy and eggs. Incidentally, animal protein is also insulinogenic, whereas vegan protein isn't; how about that?

And tall people have higher incidence of heart failure and other issues. It's not like there are only benefits with being tall.

Anyway look, if you wouldn't bang these sexy women:

And if you prefer this:

It's because you're a faggot. It's as simple as that. You can of course try to justify your faggotry with r/K selection, height, anecdotal nonsense about disease risk and so on, but it doesn't change the fact that you're still a faggot at the end of the day.

Real men, straight men, prefer big tits and ass.
    Last edited by EliasAlucard; Today at 20:38.
    ReactOS <--- support this project so that we can get rid of Windows!
    Ubuntu MATE 16.04.1 LTS | PRISM-Break! | Windows7sins

“A wise man makes his own decisions; an ignorant man follows public opinion.” ― Chinese proverb

“Every decent man is ashamed of the government he lives under.” ― H. L. Mencken

“The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance.” ― Socrates

“Damnant quod non intelligunt.” ― Latin proverb

Quoted for truth:
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaron View Post
    Anatolian Urhemait supporters are mostly butthurt Meds.
    For the lulz:
    Quote Originally Posted by drgs View Post
    Poland is a misunderstanding. It is a country which lies on the frontier between western and slavic world, and which combines elements of both.
    In fact, they are not even the Europeans in strict sense, meaning European as in bearing the responsibility and understanding of European interests. Poland has always been an subordinate country, on one side sucking German dick, on the other side -- Russian one, some kind of "novice" europeans, who are full of inferiority complexes, hysteria and obsessity neuroses. This is also true for all Baltic countries

Last Online
    Y-DNA
    E L-29
    mtDNA
    H
    Race
    Caucasian
    Ethnicity
    Alevi Kurdish
    Phenotype
    East Med + Taurid
    Kurdistan Turkey

"my taste is better than yours "

guys really ?......

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Magnetic For This Useful Post:

a_garcia49 (Today)

Established Member
    Last Online
    Americanoid
    Phenotype
    Mediterranid
    Metaethnos
    Roman
    Ethnicity
    American
    Phenotype
    Atlanto Med + Dinarid
    Politics
    Independent
    Religion
    Catholic

Men who like FAT asses have low testosterone levels. And according to some scientists you may be slightly autistic if you like fat ass girls.

This is what most men are attracted to

15. The Following User Says Thank You to MnM For This Useful Post:

Janos (Today)

Wiki Editor
    Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    SD
    Religion
    Christianity

Come on man, what kind of a dork are you, to censor a word like sexy? Man up for crying out loud, this isn't a kindergarten.

Too much autism here (r/K selection, lol, who cares? I was discussing curvy women vs anorectic women).

As for growth hormones, you have no idea what you're talking about. Laron syndrome is something else and there might be other issues contributing to why they don't get cancer and diabetes. Post me a meta-analysis of randomized control trials or GTFO.

Height is mainly determined by genes, diet and sleep (as in growth hormone production), and after we've stopped growing, growth hormone keeps us young and healthy -- again, influenced by sleep (the longer and deeper the sleep, the more growth hormone we produce during our sleep). Our diet can also influence how much growth hormones we produce, such as IGF-1, which is triggered by the amount of protein we eat, especially if it's dairy protein we're talking about, and this isn't necessarily something positive, because the higher IGF-1 is, the higher the risk for cancer. Also, arginine rich foods like soy and especially hemp, also increase growth hormone. And leucine rich foods can trigger mTOR, which in turn increases cell proliferation / growth, which is also why cancer is far more common among people who eat lots of meat, dairy and eggs. Incidentally, animal protein is also insulinogenic, whereas vegan protein isn't; how about that?

And tall people have higher incidence of heart failure and other issues. It's not like there are only benefits with being tall.

And if you prefer this:

It's because you're a faggot. It's as simple as that. You can of course try to justify your faggotry with r/K selection, height, anecdotal nonsense about disease risk and so on, but it doesn't change the fact that you're still a faggot at the end of the day.

Real men, straight men, prefer big tits and ass.

A faggot is someone who prefers this:

To this:
    The Future was better before

Race Scientist
    Last Online

I think curvy chicks are the hottest too, but I would rather protect the purity of my heart and follow the Noble Eightfold Path than b*ng anyone. I was trying to say that a build which optimizes s*xiness will not optimize other qualities. In Japan being kawaii is valued more than being sekushii (or at least it used to be).

For example the Finnish girl in the photo below is 34 or 33 years old, and she's probably under 45 kg and 165 cm. Even if girls who have turned into grown-ass ladies would be s*xier, they have also lost their kawaiiness. It is difficult to optimize for both, in the same way that it is difficult to be both an r-strategist and a K-strategist.

People still think I'm under 18 even though I'm 29, but maybe that's partially because I used to have a BMI bordering severely underweight until recently, so I have unintentionally practiced caloric restriction. I still think it's cooler to be a twink than a man, and if I was forced to date some girl, I would want to date someone my age who's the female equivalent of a twink and who has managed to hack the aging process, even if someone with t&a would be s*xier.

Quote Originally Posted by EliasAlucard
    As for growth hormones, you have no idea what you're talking about.
    Role of the GH/IGF-1 axis in lifespan and healthspan: lessons from animal models
    Impact of caloric restriction on health and survival in rhesus monkeys from the NIA study

Higher curves means a higher level of growth factors and higher energy intake, which means faster aging.

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17