User Tag List

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: New Study on Phenotypes of Nomadic Pastoralists and Sedentary farmers of the Sahel/Savannah confirms...158 days old

Last Online
    2019-10-17 @ 03:37

Quote Originally Posted by BlessedbyHorus View Post
    Anyways, narrow noses isn't even some rare specialty in SSA outside the Horn. You have pitch Black Nilotics with the most narrowest noses and I've seen this first hand.
    Agreed. From my observation, the rates of it tend to vary from ethnic group to ethnic group, and population to population(it isn’t absent anywhere in Africa). Some populations have higher rates of narrow noses to broad, while others have higher rate of broad noses to narrow. Your going to find a higher rate of narrow noses throughout the Sahel versus in countries like Ghana and Zimbabwe(not unseen). Those unfamilar with African diversity usually assume Fulani are just it for West Africa, when it really does vary within different groups and is even common in others.

Dogon

Songhai

Zaghawa

Hausa

And just as it is easy to find a broad nose Fulani, there are narrow nose people in typically broad nose populations.

Angola

Himba

2. # ADS
    Advertisement bot

Established Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 11:37
    J1
    Race
    Caucasoid
    Ethnicity
    Amazigh
    Phenotype
    Transmed + Berberid

Weird that all these narrow nosed blacks live in regions bordering north africa.... yeah of course it has nothing to do with caucasoids it's just an adaptation to the dry climate even if there is the kalahari desert in south africa we don't care

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NassBean For This Useful Post:

KING OF KUSH (2019-05-14), Nebro (2019-05-15), Roseai (2019-05-14), Tsarcastic (2019-05-14)

Established Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:56

Our negro argument would probably be better helped if we stop posting populations known to be mixed with Caucasians. Is there any group in the Sahel that has zero Eurasian admixture?

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Roseai For This Useful Post:

KING OF KUSH (2019-05-14), Nebro (2019-05-15), NonFingo (2019-05-14), Tsarcastic (2019-05-14)

Established Member
    Last Online
    @

Quote Originally Posted by HabariTess View Post
    The results are loud and clear. I don’t want to see any of you in future threads trying to act all brand new and pretending like you never seen this study when we talk about the diverse features in Africa.
    @Kanun @EliasAlucard @Semitic Duwa @Ether @Reason1234 @NassBean @Nebro @Tsarcastic
    This paper doesn't prove shit. Uniparental markers have jack shit to do with phenotype you fucking moron. Long pointed kike like schnozes are not endemic to "negroids." Y'all mofos stay obsessed with trying to prove y'all were the first with those pinocchio-shaped beaks (or that the shit is native to Africa), when that trait probably wasn't even endemic to anatomically modern humans to begin with. Hooked proboscises were likely a phenotypic parting gift acquired from archaic humans, and introduced to Africa via pleistocene backmigrations.

Quote Originally Posted by Truthcentric View Post
    I wouldn't rule out the possibility that aboriginal North African ancestry (not Eurasian ancestry) has sometime to do with "elongated" features in sub-Sahara. But why would aboriginal North Africans evolve more elongated features to begin with if not due to climate? Different facial features being the product of adaptation to different environments shouldn't be mutually exclusive with admixture also having an effect.
    @Truthcentric

Ancient north africans would have had nasal dimensions closer in breadth to khoe-san isolates, than to gonzo-nosed neanderthals. That trait was acquired (by aboriginal north africans) via levantine HGs, and/or other eurasian dispersals.

Quote Originally Posted by Meygaag View Post
    The Fulanis with more Tuareg (Berber) North African admixture can look psuedo Horner although I have yet to come across one with straight/loose curls
    @Meygaag

Actually, I met a fulani who had very loose curls (maybe even looser than Lou Williams---met him in Atlanta ironically enough). His hair wasn't straight though. But he did look like a eurasian man dipped in chocolate.
    Last edited by Tsarcastic; 2019-05-14 at 02:41.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Tsarcastic For This Useful Post:

Meygaag (2019-05-14)

Established Member
    Niger-Congo $avage BlessedbyHorus's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 11:26
    Ethnicity
    Nigger/Abeed
    Politics
    Trouble Maker Negro
    Religion
    Agnostic
    United States Haiti Dominican Republic

Quote Originally Posted by Reason1234 View Post
    “The Fulani people are traditionally nomadic pastoralists living across a broad geographic range spanning Sudan, the Sahel, Central, and Western Africa. The Fulani in our study, sampled from Cameroon, clustered with the Afroasiatic-speaking populations in East Africa in the phylogenetic analysis, indicating a potential language replacement from Afroasiatic to Niger-Congo in this population. Prior studies suggest a complex history of the Fulani; analyses of Y chromosome variation suggest a shared ancestry with Nilo-Saharan and Afroasiatic populations [24], whereas mtDNA indicates a West African origin [26]. An analysis based on autosomal markers found traces of West Eurasian-related ancestry in this population [4], which suggests a North African or East African origin (as North and East Africans also have such ancestry likely related to expansions of farmers and herders from the Near East) and is consistent with the presence at moderate frequency of the −13,910T variant associated with lactose tolerance in European populations [15, 16].”

https://genomebiology.biomedcentral....059-019-1679-2

“A study by Hassan et al. (2008) on the Fulani in Sudan observed a significantly higher occurrence of the West Eurasian haplogroup R1 (53.8%). The remainder belonged to various Afro-Asiatic associated haplogroup E-M215 subclades, including 34.62% E-M78 and 27.2% E-V22.[95]

Bučková et al. (2013) similarly observed significant frequencies of the haplogroups R1b and E1b1b in their pastoralist Fulani groups from Niger. E1b1b attained its highest frequencies among the local Fulani Ader (60%) and R1b among the Fulani Zinder (~31%). […]

In contrast to their heterogeneous paternal lineages, the Fulani largely cluster maternally with other Niger-Congo populations. Only 8.1% of their mtDNA clades were associated with West Eurasian or Afro-Asiatic groups (J1b, U5, H, and V):[97]”

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fula...enomic_studies

Uh... You are aware that the Fulani are not a homogeneous group but are a large scale heterogeneous people with many upon many subtribes? Even your wikipedia sources state that and one of the bolded even admits they closely cluster with Niger-Congo speakers mtdna. More importantly if you knew anything about the Fulani you'd know the type of ancestry they have varies region to region. Your sources only samples Fulanis from the Sudan(which hosts the smallest Fulani population) who are considered outliers, and Fulanis from Niger and Cameroon. They don't sample Fulanis from Guinea, Senegal, Nigeria or Mali which hosts the LARGEST Fulani population, a population who are not outliers and the regions where we see most of the Fulani kingdoms/where the Fulanis most likely originated.

But first... None of the "Eurasian" haplogroups in the Fulani are really Eurasian.
    According to our own anthropological examination (data not shown), the non-sub-Saharan haplogroups are not carried by "West Eurasian-like" individuals, as might be anticipated, but were rather detected in common "Fulani type" peoples.
    - Cerny et al. (2006), mtDNA of Fulani Nomads and Their Genetic Relationships to Neighboring Sedentary Populations

And Fulanis mostly have Niger-Congo ancestry followed by North African.

Any other type of ancestry is outlier. And not only that Nigerian Fulanis carry West African E1b1a at around 100% when it comes to overall admixture are mostly Niger-Congo. Fulani most likely came from the Western Sahara/Sahel while receiving some North African. I don't know anything about them being of East African origins...

Edit:
    You also forget this part from your wikipedia source:
    The paternal lineages of the Fula/Fulɓe/Fulani tend to vary depending on geographic location. According to a study by Cruciani et al. (2002), around 90% of Fulani individuals from Burkina Faso carried haplotype 24, which corresponds with the E-M2 that is common in West Africa. The remainder belonged to haplotype 42/haplogroup E-M132. Both of these clades are today most frequent among Niger–Congo-speaking populations, particularly those inhabiting Senegal. Similarly, 53% of the Fulani in northern Cameroon bore haplogroup E-M132, with the rest mainly carrying other African clades (12% haplogroup A and 6% haplogroup E1b1a). A minority carried the West Eurasian haplogroups T (18%) and R1 (12%).[93] Mulcare et al. (2004) observed a similar frequency of haplogroup R1 subclades in their Fulani samples from Cameroon (18%).

Also with your Bučková et al quote from wikipedia you also PURPOSELY left out THIS final sentence!
    This was in sharp contrast to most of the other Fulani pastoralist groups elsewhere, including those from Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Mali and Chad. All of these latter Fulani communities instead bore over 69–75% West African paternal haplogroups
    Again, outliers. Now how would the Fulanis from Mali, Burkina Faso, Cameroon or Chad cluster? Especially the former three? And R1b in Africa doesn't really mean 100% Eurasian origins because many Chadic speakers are R1b and the Fulani could've received it from them. Matter fact I'm gonna see if I can find the full study. What were you even trying to prove here?
    Last edited by BlessedbyHorus; 2019-05-14 at 02:41.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BlessedbyHorus For This Useful Post:

Pat11 (2019-07-21), Roseai (2019-05-14)

Established Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Nigger/Abeed
    Politics
    Trouble Maker Negro
    Religion
    Agnostic

Quote Originally Posted by Tsarcastic View Post

@Truthcentric

Ancient north africans would have had nasal dimensions closer in breadth to khoe-san isolates, than to gonzo-nosed neanderthals. That trait was acquired (by aboriginal north africans) via levantine HGs, and/or other eurasian dispersals.

But the problem is... The Fulani North African component has no Eurasian influence. Or any that I'm aware of.

Maybe @beyoku or @El-Maestro can elaborate more.

Established Member
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 20:36
    T-M184
    mtDNA
    R0a2
    Ethnicity
    Dir/Bedouin
    Ethiopia Djibouti Oman Sudan

Quote Originally Posted by Tsarcastic View Post
    This paper doesn't prove shit. Uniparental markers have jack shit to do with phenotype you fucking moron. Long pointed kike like schnozes are not endemic to "negroids." Y'all mofos stay obsessed with trying to prove y'all were the first with those pinocchio-shaped beaks (or that the shit is native to Africa), when that trait probably wasn't even endemic to anatomically modern humans to begin with. Hooked proboscises were likely a phenotypic parting gift acquired from archaic humans, and introduced to Africa via pleistocene backmigrations.

@Truthcentric

@Meygaag

Actually, I met a Fulani who had very loose curls (maybe even looser than Lou Williams---met him in Atlanta ironically enough). His hair wasn't straight though. But he did look like a eurasian man dipped in chocolate.
    Yo I've been saying Lou Williams looks Somali/Cushitic.What's his background?
    But the problem is... The Fulani North African component has no Eurasian influence. Or any that I'm aware of.

North Africans are 80%+ Eurasian...how could one possibly be North African admixed without having any Eurasian dna

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Meygaag For This Useful Post:

Tsarcastic (2019-05-14)

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    E1b1a7a
    mtDNA
    L4b2
    Race
    Sub-Saharan African
    Phenotype
    Sudanid
    Metaethnos
    American
    Ethnicity
    Afro-American
    Phenotype
    New World Black
    Politics
    Center-right
    Religion
    Church of Christ
    United States

Quote Originally Posted by Roseai View Post
    Our negro argument would probably be better helped if we stop posting populations known to be mixed with Caucasians. Is there any group in the Sahel that has zero Eurasian admixture?
    The problem with that sis, is that the parental "Eurasian" populations that people propose as the source of "Eurasian" mixture in Africans were already a mixed bunch themselves who carried back with them some African lineages back into Africa, yet people in here treat them as unmixed "Eurasians." Can we find those "pure" Eurasians free of any mixture that supposedly mixed with Sahelians and Horners?
    We Wuz Kerma Kangz delusion..........

You @beyoku @HabariTess @Roseai are the ones claiming people that have nothing to do with them.I'm a Cushitic descendant of the Sudan and an heir to all it's civilizations while you descend from Ebola stricken negroes from the Congo forest that eat albinos in order to gain superpowers lmao

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Game Theory For This Useful Post:

Roseai (2019-05-14)

Established Member
    Last Online
    @

So they're just magically known to carry neanderthal admix (as do tebou, and as do amharas)?

@Meygaag

He looks more like a fulani or substantially west african admixed south maghrebi imo. I believe he's full afram though (to my knowledge).
    Last edited by Tsarcastic; 2019-05-14 at 02:50.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Tsarcastic For This Useful Post:

Meygaag (2019-05-14)

Established Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Nigger/Abeed
    Politics
    Trouble Maker Negro
    Religion
    Agnostic

North Africans are 80%+ Eurasian...how could one possibly be North African admixed without having any Eurasian dna
    I'm not talking about modern North Africans if that's what you mean. Anyways, from what I've read/heard Fulani North African side has little to none Eurasian influence. Aboriginal North African ancestry? I could be wrong as my memory on it is distant. But like I said @beyoku @El-Maestro or even @Iron Hand can elaborate better than me if they have the time.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast