User Tag List

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13

Thread: New Study on Phenotypes of Nomadic Pastoralists and Sedentary farmers of the Sahel/Savannah confirms...6 days old

Senior Moderator
    Plant of Life = Biological Magic 麻 EliasAlucard's Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    Y-DNA
    J1a2a1a2-P58+
    mtDNA
    H5a
    Race
    Caucasian
    Phenotype
    Alpinid
    Metaethnos
    proto-Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Assyrian/Armenian
    Politics
    Environment, Cannabis
    Religion
    Secular Agnostic
    Assyria Assyria 1913-1923 Armenia Lebanon Sweden Greece

Quote Originally Posted by Itoli View Post
    Again, what the hell are you even on about? It has shit to do with what you quoted.
    What's with the clown attitude?

Quote Originally Posted by Itoli View Post
    Regardless, if you're now trying to claim that no one on your team said Sahelians looked the way they do because of admixture, then you KNOW you're lying.
    It was never a "team". I can't remember ever arguing about the rest of the Sahel region. I personally alway argued about Horners being race mixed, which they are (this is a fact, and you'd be insane if you argued against it). I also argued that Chadic speakers got their language and R1b-V88 from non-Negroes, and that was about it as far as I can remember.
    ReactOS <--- support this project so that we can get rid of Windows!
    Ubuntu MATE 16.04.1 LTS | PRISM-Break! | Windows7sins

“A wise man makes his own decisions; an ignorant man follows public opinion.” ― Chinese proverb

“Every decent man is ashamed of the government he lives under.” ― H. L. Mencken

“The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance.” ― Socrates

“Damnant quod non intelligunt.” ― Latin proverb

Quoted for truth:
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaron View Post
    Anatolian Urhemait supporters are mostly butthurt Meds.
    For the lulz:
    Quote Originally Posted by drgs View Post
    Poland is a misunderstanding. It is a country which lies on the frontier between western and slavic world, and which combines elements of both.
    In fact, they are not even the Europeans in strict sense, meaning European as in bearing the responsibility and understanding of European interests. Poland has always been an subordinate country, on one side sucking German dick, on the other side -- Russian one, some kind of "novice" europeans, who are full of inferiority complexes, hysteria and obsessity neuroses. This is also true for all Baltic countries

2. # ADS
    Advertisement bot

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    E1b1a7a
    mtDNA
    L4b2
    Race
    Sub-Saharan African
    Phenotype
    Sudanid
    Metaethnos
    American
    Ethnicity
    Afro-American
    Phenotype
    New World Black
    Politics
    Center-right
    Religion
    Church of Christ
    United States

Quote Originally Posted by EliasAlucard View Post
    What's with the clown attitude?

It was never a "team". I can't remember ever arguing about the rest of the Sahel region. I personally alway argued about Horners being race mixed, which they are (this is a fact, and you'd be insane if you argued against it). I also argued that Chadic speakers got their language and R1b-V88 from non-Negroes, and that was about it as far as I can remember.
    Being race mixed and carrying admixture are two different things. Those admixture components that you see on genome wide studies DO NOT correlate to separate, discrete "biological races" with a certain set of physical features. Please stop showing your anti-intellectualism in science and blatant dishonesty.

As far as R1b-V88, the Africans who had it did not get it from "non-Negroes," see anti-intellectuals like yourself don't understand what "back migration" truly is. In your anti-intellectual mind, back migration into Africa=a group of unadmixed, "pure,' Eurasians marching one from part of Africa to another just spreading genes, which is not what it is at all. Back migration is simply another way of saying geneflow. It could have come into the Africa by a certain group of people who's phenotype we do NOT know of(you're merely assuming based on what modern people in the regions look like today and assume they are unchanged descendants. It could have come in initially by one group of people, but spread by others who looked nothing like those who brought it in.

For example, some Aframs have upwards of 25% European ancestry. If they migrated to a remote African village, mixed with the local population, and that population expanded and moved to a different areas and a genowide study was done, you will see European ancestry, but the presence of that ancestry is NOT due to Europeans migrating into Africa and spreading that ancestry, idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsarcastic View Post
    That said, I have complete respect for blacks that are actually about shit and don't blame white folk on the daily (preferably ever---e.g., Jesse Lee Peterson, or even formerly leftist aframs like Candace Owens

Senior Moderator
    Plant of Life = Biological Magic 麻 EliasAlucard's Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    Y-DNA
    J1a2a1a2-P58+
    mtDNA
    H5a
    Race
    Caucasian
    Phenotype
    Alpinid
    Metaethnos
    proto-Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Assyrian/Armenian
    Politics
    Environment, Cannabis
    Religion
    Secular Agnostic
    Assyria Assyria 1913-1923 Armenia Lebanon Sweden Greece

Quote Originally Posted by Game Theory View Post
    Being race mixed and carrying admixture are two different things.

It's the exact same thing. You're an idiot.

Those admixture components that you see on genome wide studies DO NOT correlate to separate, discrete "biological races" with a certain set of physical features. Please stop showing your anti-intellectualism in science and blatant dishonesty.
    Yes they do. Good luck arguing that the Japanese and Nigerian components aren't separate, discrete, "biological races".

As far as R1b-V88, the Africans who had it did not get it from "non-Negroes," see anti-intellectuals like yourself don't understand what "back migration" truly is.
    Of course I don't, but you do

In your anti-intellectual mind, back migration into Africa=a group of unadmixed, "pure,' Eurasians marching one from part of Africa to another just spreading genes, which is not what it is at all.
    Of course they got "diluted" along the way. Especially in those days, when people didn't exactly have horses, boats and airplanes.

Back migration is simply another way of saying geneflow.
    No shit, Sherlock. You're such a genius for figuring out something so elusive to the rest of us. Where would humanity be, without Game Theory's brilliance? Alas, we would probably still be searching for the wheel.

It could have come into the Africa by a certain group of people who's phenotype we do NOT know of(you're merely assuming based on what modern people in the regions look like today and assume they are unchanged descendants. It could have come in initially by one group of people, but spread by others who looked nothing like those who brought it in.
    Just so you understand, given that your IQ is three digit and all... it's spelled whose in this context, not "who's".

For example, some Aframs have upwards of 25% European ancestry.
    Not some; the average is like 25% for Aframs. You're clearly not the same genetic group as the folks in Ghana.

If they migrated to a remote African village, mixed with the local population, and that population expanded and moved to a different areas and a genowide study was done, you will see European ancestry, but the presence of that ancestry is NOT due to Europeans migrating into Africa and spreading that ancestry, idiot.
    Doesn't matter. It's not even what I've been arguing. Obviously significant gene flow from MENA reached the Horn of Africa. Whether it went from the Levant to Egypt and then south until it reached the Horn, or through the Arabian peninsula, it's all the same at the end of the day: Horners have MENA admixture because they are in fact a race mixed population. You dancing around this fact and trying to argue that I'm wrong, is entertaining and all, but your arguments are still shit.
    ReactOS <--- support this project so that we can get rid of Windows!
    Ubuntu MATE 16.04.1 LTS | PRISM-Break! | Windows7sins

“A wise man makes his own decisions; an ignorant man follows public opinion.” ― Chinese proverb

“Every decent man is ashamed of the government he lives under.” ― H. L. Mencken

“The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance.” ― Socrates

“Damnant quod non intelligunt.” ― Latin proverb

Quoted for truth:
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaron View Post
    Anatolian Urhemait supporters are mostly butthurt Meds.
    For the lulz:
    Quote Originally Posted by drgs View Post
    Poland is a misunderstanding. It is a country which lies on the frontier between western and slavic world, and which combines elements of both.
    In fact, they are not even the Europeans in strict sense, meaning European as in bearing the responsibility and understanding of European interests. Poland has always been an subordinate country, on one side sucking German dick, on the other side -- Russian one, some kind of "novice" europeans, who are full of inferiority complexes, hysteria and obsessity neuroses. This is also true for all Baltic countries

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    E1b1a7a
    mtDNA
    L4b2
    Race
    Sub-Saharan African
    Phenotype
    Sudanid
    Metaethnos
    American
    Ethnicity
    Afro-American
    Phenotype
    New World Black
    Politics
    Center-right
    Religion
    Church of Christ
    United States

Quote Originally Posted by EliasAlucard View Post

It's the exact same thing. You're an idiot.
    Its not the same thing, you're the idiot. African alone had 13 different genetic components, the components don't represent races, post a peer reviwed source to back your claim or I can just ignore your foolishness.

Of course I don't, but you do
    No you clearly do not understand what back migration is. No need to further discuss what you don't understand.

Of course they got "diluted" along the way. Especially in those days, when people didn't exactly have horses, boats and airplanes.
    Which makes your suggestion that Sahelians have narrow noses due to admixture stupid.

Not some; the average is like 25% for Aframs. You're clearly not the same genetic group as the folks in Ghana.

Doesn't matter. It's not even what I've been arguing. Obviously significant gene flow from MENA reached the Horn of Africa. Whether it went from the Levant to Egypt and then south until it reached the Horn, or through the Arabian peninsula, it's all the same at the end of the day: Horners have MENA admixture because they are in fact a race mixed population. You dancing around this fact and trying to argue that I'm wrong, is entertaining and all, but your arguments are still shit.

Its not all the same and you don't know the physical features of the people who spread it. Genes do not equal race, we have proven that with the fact that Upper Paleolithic Europeans like Grimaldi looked like Negroes metrically,
    Last edited by Game Theory; 2019-05-15 at 16:29.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsarcastic View Post
    That said, I have complete respect for blacks that are actually about shit and don't blame white folk on the daily (preferably ever---e.g., Jesse Lee Peterson, or even formerly leftist aframs like Candace Owens

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 18:42

@EliasAlucard , hey, if I could take you off the tag list I would. I meant to tag individuals who fight tooth and nail that narrow features were non-African.

My bad. Now no more with the Horners.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HabariTess For This Useful Post:

beyoku (2019-05-15), BlessedbyHorus (2019-05-15)

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13