User Tag List

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Nursing home abuse (black staff attacking elderly white patient)41 days old

Established Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 10:40
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Belarusian
    Lithuania Grand Duchy

Quote Originally Posted by ~Elizabeth~ View Post
    Don't be sorry. That's sweet that you want your mom with you. I didn't know you were adopted. I want my mom with me too. I dread her going into a nursing home someday, and I dread being in one. I'm an only child, and I don't have any children, so no one will take care of me when I'm old. I hope to be healthy and self sufficient for as long as I live.
    I have an older sister. She's 6 years and 8 months older. She's my sibling knowing everything about me. About my dates with girls. She knows it.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Rugevit For This Useful Post:

~Elizabeth~ (2019-05-14)

3. # ADS
    Advertisement bot

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    Europoid
    Ethnicity
    European

Quote Originally Posted by Rugevit View Post
    I may never understand relations between blacks and white Americans. We don't have black people in my home country. 97% of the population are Belarusians, Poles, Russians, Ukrainians. The rest are also non-black. My nephew, when he was five, fell over a chair walking backward in a hairdressing place when he saw a black man for the first time in Minsk. In front of everyone, he asked his mother who was the person. My cousin was embarrassed.

I remember myself. My parents took me to a place (Russia) where people from around the world gathered. I was below seven. Asian children, cool kids with some I became a friend, looked similar to each other in my eyes. I could not differentiate between them.
    PS
    Elizabeth! The man looks as he is 65.
    "Whites" and "America" have nothing to do with it. This is common black behavior, plain and simple.
    "A racist is anyone winning an argument against a liberal."
    -Ancient proverb

"To try to come to grips with the nation's problems without understanding the role of intelligence is to see through a glass darkly indeed, to grope with symptoms instead of causes, to stumble into supposed remedies that have no chance of working."
    -Richard Herrnstein, Charles Murray

“If the truth offends people, it is our job as scientists to offend them."
    -Satoshi Kanazawa

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to XMidnightX For This Useful Post:

MnM (2019-05-15), Rugevit (2019-05-16), ~Elizabeth~ (2019-05-15)

Established Member
    Last Online
    2019-06-18 @ 19:43
    Race
    Negroid
    Phenotype
    Elongated -_-

I blame the caucasoid admixture in Aframs...
    That 'caucasomal' element is at the center all that is varies among blacks... its the true key to understanding these random niche acts of violence and malpractice among Aframs. true shit.
    Forum biodiversity is awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Polako View Post
    Depends which prehistoric North Africa you mean. There's a preprint here saying that Neolithic North Africans (you know, the ones who replaced the hunter-gatherers there), were fully West Eurasian. Makes sense.

https://www.biorxiv.org/content/early/2017/09/21/191569

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to El-Maestro For This Useful Post:

BlessedbyHorus (2019-05-15), Celph Titled (2019-05-15), Itoli (2019-05-15), KING OF KUSH (2019-05-15), montgomerypicking (2019-05-15), Roseai (2019-05-15)

Established Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 22:26
    J1
    Race
    Caucasoid
    Phenotype
    Berberid
    Phenotype
    S.med+Berberid+litorid
    Politics
    Center-left
    Religion
    Agnosticism

Quote Originally Posted by El-Maestro View Post
    That 'caucasomal' element is at the center all that is varies among blacks... its the true key to understanding these random niche acts of violence and malpractice among Aframs. true shit.

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    Today @ 22:06

I have always thought it was the white blood that made us completely unhinged and violent because they're a completely unhinged and violent bunch hence their behavior conquering 80% of the world oppressing, enslaving, raping, and genociding brown people. It really is a shame that they are this way. They have slowed down since they've gained so much power - but as soon as they feel threatened their true nature will come out again like fucking Daenerys attacking that damn town.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Roseai For This Useful Post:

Celph Titled (2019-05-15), KING OF KUSH (2019-05-15)

Established Member
    Last Online
    @

Entirely baseless comment.

Want to explain why afram homicide rates are comparable to black homicide rates in South Africa? ...When you control for black south africans (and exclude everyone else---especially whites, south asians, east asians) it's actually higher than the national (SAn) average of roughly 34 per 100,000. Only coloureds have a comparable per capita murder rate to SAn blacks. But coloureds are truly the poorest of the poor, what's the excuse for black south africans who actually control and run the country? What about Namibia's and Swaziland's 17 per 100,000 rate? Botswana's 15 per 100,000? Central African Republic's 20 per 100,000? Lesotho's 41 per 100,000?

And let's face it, the degree of transparency is lacking in underdeveloped countries. There's a lot of underreporting that goes on. The murder rates are likely higher for a lot of them. But yeh, I'm sure it's the ~10% to ~25% euro admixture that makes y'all niggas violent asf. Or afro-jamaicans? Pathetic, no accountability whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by Roseai View Post
    I have always thought it was the white blood that made us completely unhinged and violent because they're a completely unhinged and violent bunch hence their behavior conquering 80% of the world oppressing, enslaving, raping, and genociding brown people. It really is a shame that they are this way. They have slowed down since they've gained so much power - but as soon as they feel threatened their true nature will come out again like fucking Daenerys attacking that damn town.
    Fake news. You mofos are a violent breed of human, even in Africa. Take your liberal bullshit elsewhere.
    Last edited by Tsarcastic; 2019-05-15 at 02:31.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Tsarcastic For This Useful Post:

MnM (2019-05-15)

Last Online
    2019-06-08 @ 07:31
    E-V32
    mtDNA
    L3i2
    Somalia

I like how you tried to make this a black (race) issue but meanwhile in England (with 85.4% population white) abuse is taking place in 99% of care homes.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-a8266936.html
    Last edited by montgomerypicking; 2019-05-15 at 02:10.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to montgomerypicking For This Useful Post:

Truthcentric (2019-05-15)

Established Member
    Last Online
    @

Quote Originally Posted by montgomerypicking View Post
    I like how you tried to make this a black (race) issue but meanwhile in England (with 85.4% population white) abuse is taking place in 99% of care homes.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-a8266936.html
    Your own source says that 60% of it was related to neglectful behavior and verbal abuse. But that PHYSICAL ABUSE was only 1.1% of cases. How frequent is PHYSICAL ABUSE among black care givers versus white care givers?

Established Member
    B.A. in Bio-Anthropology, UCSD Truthcentric's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 18:31
    Y-DNA
    R-M269
    Race
    West Eurasian
    Phenotype
    Nordid
    Metaethnos
    Northern European
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Saxon
    Politics
    Left-liberal
    Religion
    Atheist
    United States

Where is the data showing that most American nurses at these places are black to begin with? This source doesn't seem to support that assertion for nurses in general at least (though it does not supply racial statistics for those working in elder care specifically).

Regardless, shame on the OP for using the suffering of real people to advocate racism. You wouldn't give a damn if the nurse was white.
    Knowledge is consciousness of reality. Reality is the sum of the laws that govern nature and of the causes from which they flow.
    ---Ancient Egyptian proverb

Established Member
    Last Online
    2019-06-18 @ 19:43
    Race
    Negroid
    Phenotype
    Elongated -_-

Quote Originally Posted by Tsarcastic View Post
    Entirely baseless comment.

Want to explain why afram homicide rates are comparable to black homicide rates in South Africa? ...When you control for black south africans (and exclude everyone else---especially whites, south asians, east asians) it's actually higher than the national (SAn) average of roughly 34 per 100,000. Only coloureds have a comparable per capita murder rate to SAn blacks. But coloureds are truly the poorest of the poor, what's the excuse for black south africans who actually control and run the country? What about Namibia's and Swaziland's 17 per 100,000 rate? Botswana's 15 per 100,000? Central African Republic's 20 per 100,000? Lesotho's 41 per 100,000?

And let's face it, the degree of transparency is lacking in underdeveloped countries. There's a lot of underreporting that goes on. The murder rates are likely higher for a lot of them. But yeh, I'm sure it's the ~10% to ~25% euro admixture that makes y'all niggas violent asf. Or afro-jamaicans? Pathetic, no accountability whatsoever.
    Nah man face it, It's really the caucasomal influences of these areas, they don't under-report they actually might actually tend to do the opposite to insight government intervention and boost foreign aid. In rural true negro NKC areas (Like Burkino Faso) violent crimes are pretty much non-existant. It's all about the Caucasian persuasion mane.
    Forum biodiversity is awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Polako View Post
    Depends which prehistoric North Africa you mean. There's a preprint here saying that Neolithic North Africans (you know, the ones who replaced the hunter-gatherers there), were fully West Eurasian. Makes sense.

https://www.biorxiv.org/content/early/2017/09/21/191569

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast