User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Can liberals give a solution on how to deal with Islamic extremism?8 days old

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    E1b1a7a
    mtDNA
    L4b2
    Race
    Sub-Saharan African
    Phenotype
    Sudanid
    Metaethnos
    American
    Ethnicity
    Afro-American
    Phenotype
    New World Black
    Politics
    Center-right
    Religion
    Church of Christ
    United States

Default Can liberals give a solution on how to deal with Islamic extremism?

Liberals keep saying that nuking Islamic militants is akin to genocide while simultaneously overlooking the genocide of radical islamic extremist, what is their solution to stop Islamic extremism?

Quote Originally Posted by Tsarcastic View Post
    That said, I have complete respect for blacks that are actually about shit and don't blame white folk on the daily (preferably ever---e.g., Jesse Lee Peterson, or even formerly leftist aframs like Candace Owens

2. # ADS
    Advertisement bot

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    Caucasoid
    Phenotype
    Mediterranid
    Ethnicity
    Persian
    Religion
    Buddhist
    United States

Quote Originally Posted by Game Theory View Post
    Liberals keep saying that nuking Islamic militants is akin to genocide while simultaneously overlooking the genocide of radical islamic extremist, what is their solution to stop Islamic extremism?
    Stop funding and arming them. Get out of the region. USA is pretty much the main financer of Islamic extremism and does this for geopolitical purposes.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to An Shigao For This Useful Post:

Ozrage (2019-05-15)

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    E1b1a7a
    mtDNA
    L4b2
    Race
    Sub-Saharan African
    Phenotype
    Sudanid
    Metaethnos
    American
    Ethnicity
    Afro-American
    Phenotype
    New World Black
    Politics
    Center-right
    Religion
    Church of Christ
    United States

Quote Originally Posted by An Shigao View Post
    Stop funding and arming them. Get out of the region. USA is pretty much the main financer of Islamic extremism and does this for geopolitical purposes.
    You and your excuses, NOBODY in the USA is funding radical Islamists, quit trolling my topic repeating that lie.

That said, I have complete respect for blacks that are actually about shit and don't blame white folk on the daily (preferably ever---e.g., Jesse Lee Peterson, or even formerly leftist aframs like Candace Owens

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    Caucasoid
    Phenotype
    Mediterranid
    Ethnicity
    Persian
    Religion
    Buddhist
    United States

You and your excuses, NOBODY in the USA is funding radical Islamists, quit trolling my topic repeating that lie.
    Trump literally had a 100 billion dollar arm deal with Saudi Arabia, you dumb fucker. 15 of the 19 hijackers of 9/11 were Saudi, yet USA has constantly been selling them weapons.

You are low-IQ and unbelievably stupid and should fuck off. A lot of evidence has already been provided that USA has armed and backed ISIS and Al-Nusra in a bid to get rid of Assad. Moreover, the constant sponsoring the spread of Saudi Arabia's Wahhabism, which is the main ideology behind terrorist attacks on Western soils, is pretty much well known.

I am sick and tired of your arrogance. It is on the level of retarded gangsters if not worse. You are genetic trash of this Earth and should eat dirt.
    Last edited by An Shigao; 2019-05-15 at 19:04.

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    E1b1a7a
    mtDNA
    L4b2
    Race
    Sub-Saharan African
    Phenotype
    Sudanid
    Metaethnos
    American
    Ethnicity
    Afro-American
    Phenotype
    New World Black
    Politics
    Center-right
    Religion
    Church of Christ
    United States

Trump literally had a 100 billion dollar arm deal with Saudi Arabia, you dumb fucker. 15 of the 19 hijackers of 9/11 were Saudi, yet USA has constantly been selling them weapons.

You are low-IQ and unbelievably stupid and should fuck off. A lot of evidence has already been provided that USA has armed and backed ISIS and Al-Nusra in a bid to get rid of Assad. Moreover, the constant sponsoring the spread of Saudi Arabia's Wahhabism, which is the main ideology behind terrorist attacks on Western soils, is pretty much well known.

I am sick and tired of your arrogance. It is on the level of retarded gangsters if not worse. You are genetic trash of this Earth and should eat dirt. Hopefully you die in an upcoming war while groveling in your own shit.
    basically no proof that the USa is funding and arming terrorists, you lefties lie too damn much

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    Caucasoid
    Phenotype
    Mediterranid
    Ethnicity
    Persian
    Religion
    Buddhist
    United States

basically no proof that the USa is funding and arming terrorists, you lefties lie too damn much
    Everything I say is common knowledge, you double-digit IQ imbecile. What is it that I have said which is unsourced?

USA has been selling weapons to Saudi Arabia since the 70s. The terrorists who attack Western European soils are Sunni radicals influenced by Wahhabism, the main ideology of Saudi Arabia. 15 of the 19 hijackers were Saudi. Trump even had a recent 100 billion dollar arm deal with them.

I feel like I am talking to a retarded child who can't even use basic search engines or read anything outside of FOX News.

USA backing ISIS and Al-Nusra to rid Assad is common knowledge too, and you can figure this out by using search engines too like Duck Duck Go or Yandex. Obama admitted to doing so with the intent to get rid of Assad.

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    E1b1a7a
    mtDNA
    L4b2
    Race
    Sub-Saharan African
    Phenotype
    Sudanid
    Metaethnos
    American
    Ethnicity
    Afro-American
    Phenotype
    New World Black
    Politics
    Center-right
    Religion
    Church of Christ
    United States

Everything I say is common knowledge, you double-digit IQ imbecile. What is it that I have said which is unsourced?

USA has been selling weapons to Saudi Arabia since the 70s. The terrorists who attack Western European soils are Sunni radicals influenced by Wahhabism, the main ideology of Saudi Arabia. 15 of the 19 hijackers were Saudi.

Trump even had a recent 100 billion dollar arm deal with them.

I feel like I am talking to a retarded child who can't even use basic search engines.
    The USa is not funding Hamas, ISIL nor al Qaida nor nor Al Shabab. All radical Islam must be eradicated, nukes are the only

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    Caucasoid
    Phenotype
    Mediterranid
    Ethnicity
    Persian
    Religion
    Buddhist
    United States

The USa is not funding Hamas, ISIL nor al Qaida nor nor Al Shabab. All radical Islam must be eradicated, nukes are the only
    USA is indirectly funding ISIS and Al-Nusra, which is a branch of Al-Qaeda. Some basic searching on Yandex or Duck Duck Go search engines would show you this:

https://www.mintpressnews.com/us-support-isis/245868/

https://www.thedailybeast.com/americ...e-funding-isis

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...sis-syria-iraq

Also, all of those groups are Sunni radicals, and USA itself is allied to the hub of Sunni radicalism, Saudi Arabia, since the 70s.

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    Y-DNA
    R-M512
    mtDNA
    W3a1
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Sweden Norway Sweden Tre Kronor

An Shigao is basically right on. Stop being a lap dog for another state, stop displacing them and arming them, don't let them into our nations. Keep them in theirs. Without Bolshevist zionist commies and other immoral internationalists Islam would still have to spread their religion with camels and swords.

However the western involvement in MENA creates further hate and radicals. And Israel is pretty much created by zionist commies, a soviet satelite state that shared and gained information with both USSR and USA.

Look at Britain, France, Germany and Europe at large, it's not a total coincidence that it's a total cesspool of its prior glory. Thanks WW1 and WW2 and the super powers that emerged out of that misery.
    Last edited by Ozrage; 2019-05-15 at 19:12.

Established Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 16:51
    Q-M3
    mtDNA
    A2
    Ethnicity
    Mexican-American
    Phenotype
    Mestizo
    Religion
    Atheist
    United States Mexico

That is indeed genocide, nuclear bombs cause horrific long term effects for innocent bystanders, just look at what it did to Japan's civilian population over decades.

A better answer would be to go after Saudi Arabia's spread of Wahhabism and to stop trading firearms with them.
    "Living or dying, it's not a big deal. What we should be concerned about is whether or not we're allowed to crawl to our graves."

13. The Following User Says Thank You to a_garcia49 For This Useful Post:

Ozrage (2019-05-15)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast