User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Why don't white racists protest against white on white crime and pedophiles in their community?34 days old

Molecular Biologist DracoSentien's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 14:05
    Y-DNA
    R1b-Z253 >Z6749.1
    mtDNA
    Queen Victoria's H
    Race
    Caucasian
    Metaethnos
    Anglo
    Ethnicity
    Cornwall England
    Phenotype
    Western U.K.
    Politics
    Tory
    Religion
    Anglican
    United States United Kingdom Scotland Canada Weed Flag New Zealand Australia

Quote Originally Posted by beyoku View Post
    Yall poisoned an entire city's water supply with lead. That is criminal. We bout to go to war based on lies again, criminal. Crashed the entire economy in the great recession....no crimes there? Trillions missing from the financial budget....what crimes? You talk about crime and you have ALL KINDS of drugs in our house and you are always publicly intoxicated. Motherfucker we sitting on stolen land and I am stolen property. If it wasn't for crimes of humanity we wouldn't even be here for your dumb high IQ ass to talk about.

You were involuntarily committed. You spend a good time away from this place and then your dumb ass decided to stroll right back over here once they let you out. Do you not learn anything?
    In old-school European anti-semetism the Jews were said to poison well water. How is your wacky conspiracy theory supposed to be taking seriously ? Also, after 9/11 nothing is going to be dumped is in the water supply by anybody -- too patrolled. Mescaline in the water, compared to lead, seems more fun. Also, plenty of whites live in cities like NYC. Lay off the drugs man and come to grips with reality.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement bot

Wiki Editor
    Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    Male relatives J1c3
    mtDNA
    U5a2c
    Metaethnos
    Métis-Souriquois
    Ethnicity
    Acadian
    Politics
    Shawinigan Handshake
    Religion
    Atheist
    Canada Canada Acadia Canada Quebec Basque Faroe Islands Viking

Quote Originally Posted by Opie View Post
    From my observation, Ive noticed that people in general of all races are just as quick to point fingers at others rather than themselves. It’s been going on a long time and is more than likely where we get the expression “don’t throw stones from a glass house” and simular.
    Yeah I think this is true everywhere. It’s not just about violence from different races, but anything that could harm you, the more removed from it you are, the more scared you are of it. That’s why people are more afraid of being killed in a plane crash than they are of being killed in a car accident, even though the latter is more likely to happen. Most people have a car, or are in/around cars everyday. Planes not so much.
    The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to DragonRouge For This Useful Post:

Opie (2019-05-17)

Last Online
    Y-DNA
    R1b-Z253 >Z6749.1
    mtDNA
    Queen Victoria's H
    Race
    Caucasian
    Metaethnos
    Anglo
    Ethnicity
    Cornwall England
    Phenotype
    Western U.K.
    Politics
    Tory
    Religion
    Anglican

Blacks are proud of their low IQ criminality that is why you can find it in their most popular form of music -- rap :

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    Today @ 13:52
    E1b1a8*
    mtDNA
    L0a1a2
    Ethnicity
    "Black"
    Politics
    Praise the Sun
    Religion
    Sun Worship
    African Union(OAS) United States

Quote Originally Posted by DracoSentien View Post
    How is your wacky conspiracy theory supposed to be taking seriously ? Also, after 9/11 nothing is going to be dumped is in the water supply by anybody -- too patrolled.
    This is flint due to criminal negligence.

Germans killed 6 million jews then spread Nazism and cockroaches to every inch of the earth. FOH talking bout yall dont "commit crime". White folk have persecuted and enslaved Negroes for 400 years while subsequently wiping 90% of the natives off the map. Yall got the whole damn rust belt addicted to opiates so much that it has cause your life expectancy to drop multiple years in a row. No crimes there. FOHB. Everytime you use drugs you are breaking the law....and you are high RIGHT NOW.

Last Online
    Y-DNA
    R1b-Z253 >Z6749.1
    mtDNA
    Queen Victoria's H
    Race
    Caucasian
    Metaethnos
    Anglo
    Ethnicity
    Cornwall England
    Phenotype
    Western U.K.
    Politics
    Tory
    Religion
    Anglican

Quote Originally Posted by DragonRouge View Post
    Yeah I think this is true everywhere. It’s not just about violence from different races, but anything that could harm you, the more removed from it you are, the more scared you are of it. That’s why people are more afraid of being killed in a plane crash than they are of being killed in a car accident, even though the latter is more likely to happen. Most people have a car, or are in/around cars everyday. Planes not so much.
    The plane car /thing is because people are innumerate, in general. Americans only score 31 (in our rankings) on the international PISA scores. There are different kinds of racists some are evil and some a benign condescending patricians. I am the latter. I simply choose not to live around blacks -- birds of a feather flock together--because I find lit uncomfortable. But it is not like I go around trying to screw over blacks as far as I am concerned everyone is equal under the law. I think I don't feel comfortable because of the crime and drugs creates an inner city pressure :

Seriously , there is a store manager , in my home town, of a convenience store that I frequent and I bring her business as she is a nice lady. If I was manager and was hiring and I had one lackluster white candidate and a stellar black one -- no criminal record and a good education with a good job record-- I would hire the latter. However, the latter is a minority within the black community and that is not my fault.

I am definitely not Adolf Hitler.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by beyoku View Post
    This is flint due to criminal negligence.

Germans killed 6 million jews then spread Nazism and cockroaches to every inch of the earth. FOH talking bout yall dont "commit crime". White folk have persecuted and enslaved Negroes for 400 years while subsequently wiping 90% of the natives off the map. Yall got the whole damn rust belt addicted to opiates so much that it be ause your life expectancy to drop multiple years in a row. No crimes there. FOHB. Everytime you use drugs you are breaking the law....and you are high RIGHT NOW.
    You are high right now that is why you posted that piss in water bottle with no evidence to support your claim otherwise. I also don't feel guilty about the holocaust because I am not German and not all 'white people' are of the same ethnicity. Negro, I don't care about you as you are free to live your life as you see fit and we are both equal under the law.

This thread is not about me but I don't get high but I do vape CBD -- Legalize :

Last edited by DracoSentien; 2019-05-17 at 16:27.

Last Online
    Y-DNA
    R1b-Z253 >Z6749.1
    mtDNA
    Queen Victoria's H
    Race
    Caucasian
    Metaethnos
    Anglo
    Ethnicity
    Cornwall England
    Phenotype
    Western U.K.
    Politics
    Tory
    Religion
    Anglican

A more important issue I find here is why does Game Theory post threads, with no supporting statistics, are only 2 to 3 sentences long ? That is low-brow so is against he forum rules or should be. Obviously, race baiting and low quality in general. Race-baiting is tiring and he is almost a one-trick pony.

Game Theory's nickname or handle is a branch of maths but he seems to be innumerate-- that folks is retarded !
    Last edited by DracoSentien; 2019-05-17 at 16:38.

Established Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 13:01

Quote Originally Posted by DracoSentien View Post
    You know what happens when a psychology major tries to go into the physics department, in a university, and claim they are scientist ?. The physics team acts like New York Yankees and poo poos, downplays them, psychology as some lower league pseudo-science. Physics is the king of all the sciences.
    I doubt psychology majors care about any of that considering they know where thIs type of sentiment comes from. Also, you have a really unhealthy obsession with black people. You need to seek out a psychologist or psychiatrist to help you work through it because your beliefs are incredibly dangerous.

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    Today @ 13:52
    E1b1a8*
    mtDNA
    L0a1a2
    Ethnicity
    "Black"
    Politics
    Praise the Sun
    Religion
    Sun Worship
    African Union(OAS) United States

[QUOTE=DracoSentien;1373759]If I was manager and was hiring and I had one lackluster white candidate and a stellar black one -- no criminal record and a good education with a good job record-- I would hire the latter. However, the latter is a minority within the black community and that is not my fault.

That sounds all good FOR YOU, unfortunately other white people are statistically more likely to hire the white Felon dropout vs the Black guy with no criminal record. In fact racial scales are tipped so far as in equating the White dropout Felon to an African American with a college degree!.

Think of how stupid your fellow white people in a position of power are to make such a move. Furthermore think of the type of signal it sends to "pulled up bootstraps" Negroes that have "pulled up their pants" and speak "regular English". Dont worry, y'all have it ALL figured out.

"Take my Eye."

11. The Following User Says Thank You to beyoku For This Useful Post:

Truthcentric (2019-05-17)

Established Member
    B.A. in Bio-Anthropology, UCSD Truthcentric's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:42
    Y-DNA
    R-M269
    Race
    West Eurasian
    Phenotype
    Nordid
    Metaethnos
    Northern European
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Saxon
    Politics
    Left-liberal
    Religion
    Atheist
    United States

Quote Originally Posted by Game Theory View Post
    Its a simple question, because if you really want to make and keep your race brilliant and preserve it you'd be against the degenerates within it instead of talking about black people
    You know how they operate. If a person of color behaves badly, they must represent their entire race. Meanwhile, whites who behave badly get to be rare exceptions to the rule of white superiority.
    Knowledge is consciousness of reality. Reality is the sum of the laws that govern nature and of the causes from which they flow.
    ---Ancient Egyptian proverb

Last Online
    Y-DNA
    R1b-Z253 >Z6749.1
    mtDNA
    Queen Victoria's H
    Race
    Caucasian
    Metaethnos
    Anglo
    Ethnicity
    Cornwall England
    Phenotype
    Western U.K.
    Politics
    Tory
    Religion
    Anglican

Quote Originally Posted by Roseai View Post
    I doubt psychology majors care about any of that considering they know where thIs type of sentiment comes from. Also, you have a really unhealthy obsession with black people. You need to seek out a psychologist or psychiatrist to help you work through it because your beliefs are incredibly dangerous.
    I don't have an obsession in reality. This is virtual reality where people like Game Theory post race baiting threads but you just can't handle the truth-- I speak the truth--if psychologists/psychiatrists want to suppress the truth then that is against the first ammendment :

If psychology majors don't care that is because America is the land of ant-scientific idiots with some of the highest denials of the theory of Evolution and other scientific facts on earth :

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast