User Tag List

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 64

Thread: So called 'black' Egypt by Afrocenrists used non-serious maths97 days old

  1. #11
    Regular Member
    Molecular Biologist DracoSentien's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 14:55
    Join Date
    2019-03-07
    Posts
    980
    Location
    Cornwall New York
    Gender
    Age
    41
    Y-DNA
    R1b-Z253 >Z6749.1
    mtDNA
    Queen Victoria's H
    Race
    Caucasian
    Metaethnos
    Anglo
    Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Phenotype
    Atlantid
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Religion
    methodist
    United States United Kingdom Scotland Canada Weed Flag New Zealand Australia

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Truthcentric View Post
    I'm on the autism spectrum. I don't know if Draco has been diagnosed with it too, but it wouldn't account for his racist nuttery.
    Autism is just you psychologically projecting your mental retardation at science, technology, math and science. You are insecure because then the only things removing from being a bitch is body hair, a penis and a Y chromosone. People say millionaire Geeks in silicon valley have aspergers to make themselves feel better at themselves for being stupid in a society increasingly dominated by STEM. Autism term is how Elias copes with sucking at math too even though he ostensibly runs a 'science' forum. What a joke !

    Notice you savage negro beasts through attacking me ad hominem or ex concessis totally changed the objective topic of this thread. You are not fit to live in a first world nation. Niggers are basically retarded almost.
    Last edited by DracoSentien; 2019-05-18 at 02:40.

  2. # ADS
    Advertisement bot
    Join Date
    2013-03-24
    Location
    ForumBiodiversity.com
    Age
    2010
    Posts
    All threads
       
     

  3. #12
    Established Member
    Descendant of Askia Mohammad I BlessedbyHorus's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 20:50
    Join Date
    2017-06-01
    Posts
    2,256
    Gender
    Age
    25
    Ethnicity
    Nigger/Abeed
    Politics
    Trouble Maker Negro
    Religion
    Agnostic
    United States Haiti Dominican Republic

    Default

    I'll give the OP his meds when I hit up Orange county again. I hope you have that same energy when we meet OP.

    Don't worry I'm nice in person.

  4. #13
    Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    Today @ 21:02
    Join Date
    2018-01-27
    Posts
    1,191
    Gender

    Default



    "the image was found in a radio station in Belgium"

    oh well it must be real then.

    black logic is funny.


    Actually it looks like the image was an advert for jazz music being played on a classical radio station. Some graphic designer thought it would be clever and eye-catching to make Mozart black. It probably never crossed his/her mind that black people would look at it and go 'oh sheeit Mozart wuz black, das da proof right here, dey found da picture in a radio station an sheeit. Da white man wuz lyin da whole time. Dey always stealin r proud black his-tory'.
    Last edited by Reason1234; 2019-05-18 at 03:00.

  5. #14
    Established Member
    Proud moor NassBean's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 20:37
    Join Date
    2018-02-10
    Posts
    1,303
    Gender
    Y-DNA
    J1
    Race
    Caucasoid
    Phenotype
    Berberid
    Phenotype
    S.med+Berberid+litorid
    Politics
    Center-left
    Religion
    Agnosticism

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Magnetic View Post
    afrocentrist will win in the end anyway . not because they are right with their claims but because of other reasons..... there is no point in discussing imo

    I am saying this here in this thread . mark my words . in max 50 years we will be told that not only the ancient egyptians were ssa but ancient greeks , ancient persians , and most other civilisations were ssa , or mongoloid , or anything other than what they were . this might even be taught in school too but not sure about that but it will be come through the media for sure (at least from time to time) and many people will believe it ....those who dont believe it and resist against it will be criticized heavily and might even get punished by law

    if you will ever witness such a thing in the future ....think of what I said here

    no offence to anybody . I like most of our ssa members here (even when I disagree with a lot of the things they say) but this is my prediction

    if you told me 15 years ago that one day there will be people who demand to be called by their specific gender pronouns otherwise you risk jailtime I would have called you crazy .....just give it time
    Exactly and I already warned some people here about this but they said that it was the opposite and that it concern only a minority ... it's just a matter of time in the future because of political correctness you will see movies with black egyptians, black persians (like in 300) , with a multicultural ancient greece

    But I already know some people here will say " we never hear you about eurocentrists "

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to NassBean For This Useful Post:

    Tsarcastic (2019-05-18)

  7. #15
    Established Member
    Molecular Biologist Meygaag's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 19:25
    Join Date
    2018-11-08
    Posts
    1,005
    Location
    Kingdom of Kerma
    Gender
    Y-DNA
    T-M184
    mtDNA
    R0a2
    Ethnicity
    Dir/Bedouin
    Ethiopia Djibouti Oman Sudan

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NassBean View Post
    Exactly and I already warned some people here about this but they said that it was the opposite and that it concern only a minority ... it's just a matter of time in the future because of political correctness you will see movies with black egyptians, black persians (like in 300) , with a multicultural ancient greece

    But I already know some people here will say " we never hear you about eurocentrists "
    There was a show on Troy (Homer's Illiad) that's on Netflix and they had a black Achilles

    The leftists are taking their bs too far

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Meygaag For This Useful Post:

    NassBean (2019-05-18), Tsarcastic (2019-05-18)

  9. #16
    Established Member
    Molecular Biologist Magnetic's Avatar
    Last Online
    2019-08-20 @ 10:01
    Join Date
    2019-01-09
    Posts
    1,075
    Gender
    Age
    33
    Y-DNA
    E L-29
    mtDNA
    H
    Race
    Caucasian
    Phenotype
    Anatolid
    Phenotype
    East Med + Taurid

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NassBean View Post
    Exactly and I already warned some people here about this but they said that it was the opposite and that it concern only a minority ... it's just a matter of time in the future because of political correctness you will see movies with black egyptians, black persians (like in 300) , with a multicultural ancient greece

    But I already know some people here will say " we never hear you about eurocentrists "
    why do you even bother with it though ? especially us "mena" peoples have it the worst in this discussion . we are caucasians but since we are not europeans we dont have the right to say anything because then it is like "why do you even care you are not even european" .

    I know very well how these games work . dont think I am clueless only because I dont discuss much with you guys in the threads . I dont because I know it has no point
    Kurdish People Gallery - http://www.forumbiodiversity.com/sho...487&highlight=

    http://up.picr.de/35629749gd.jpg?rand=1556470851

    bronze age modelling g25 :

    https://up.picr.de/36214679dw.jpg

    "fit": 2.4371,

    "Greek_Crete": 70.83,
    "IRN_Ganj_Dareh_N": 25.83,
    "Oroqen": 2.5,
    "Karitiana": 0.83,
    "Simulated_AASI": 0,

    ----

    "fit": 2.5743,

    "Iranian_Mazandarani": 62.5,
    "Greek_Crete": 37.5,

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Magnetic For This Useful Post:

    NassBean (2019-05-18)

  11. #17
    Established Member
    Proud moor NassBean's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 20:37
    Join Date
    2018-02-10
    Posts
    1,303
    Gender
    Y-DNA
    J1
    Race
    Caucasoid
    Phenotype
    Berberid
    Phenotype
    S.med+Berberid+litorid
    Politics
    Center-left
    Religion
    Agnosticism

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Meygaag View Post
    There was a show on Troy (Homer's Illiad) that's on Netflix and they had a black Achilles

    The leftists are taking their bs too far
    UK is completely fuck*d up :


  12. #18
    Regular Member
    Molecular Biologist DracoSentien's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 14:55
    Join Date
    2019-03-07
    Posts
    980
    Location
    Cornwall New York
    Gender
    Age
    41
    Y-DNA
    R1b-Z253 >Z6749.1
    mtDNA
    Queen Victoria's H
    Race
    Caucasian
    Metaethnos
    Anglo
    Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Phenotype
    Atlantid
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Religion
    methodist
    United States United Kingdom Scotland Canada Weed Flag New Zealand Australia

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Truthcentric View Post
    I'm on the autism spectrum. I don't know if Draco has been diagnosed with it too, but it wouldn't account for his racist nuttery.
    Racist 'nuttery' ? You got it wrong my racism is mild compared to lunatic nordicist and afrocentrists are just the flipside of the coin of nordicism so afrocentrists are officially nuttery than me.

    Also, it is quite easy to prove the racists are RIGHT and I can prove it in just once sentence ! :

    THERE IS NO REASON TO SURPRESS A VIEWPOINT UNLESS IT IS RIGHT !

    That is because false views can easily be defeated with facts and logic so you have to surpress the racist side otherwise everyone would become RACIST !

    In the mainstream media racists are never allowed to make their points they are shouted down ! And you sure as hell can't have a debate if one side is shutdown !

    Also, mister arm chair psychiatrist without a MD in psychiatry (what a joke you are) I was tested for aspergers by a clinical psychiatrist (a Jewish one at that)before I went to the State University of New York (I wanted to make sure I would be properly sociable) and he told me I don't have it and that "I should do fine in college".

    Also, you have no idea how I behave in real life this is virtual reality not reality. I don't have a kind of psycho Tourette's syndrome like a barking mad dog shouting racist shit.
    Last edited by DracoSentien; 2019-05-18 at 02:56.

  13. #19
    Regular Member
    Molecular Biologist DracoSentien's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 14:55
    Join Date
    2019-03-07
    Posts
    980
    Location
    Cornwall New York
    Gender
    Age
    41
    Y-DNA
    R1b-Z253 >Z6749.1
    mtDNA
    Queen Victoria's H
    Race
    Caucasian
    Metaethnos
    Anglo
    Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Phenotype
    Atlantid
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Religion
    methodist
    United States United Kingdom Scotland Canada Weed Flag New Zealand Australia

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Magnetic View Post
    why do you even bother with it though ? especially us "mena" peoples have it the worst in this discussion . we are caucasians but since we are not europeans we dont have the right to say anything because then it is like "why do you even care you are not even european" .

    I know very well how these games work . dont think I am clueless only because I dont discuss much with you guys in the threads . I dont because I know it has no point
    It does have no point but not for the reason(s) you think. It goes back to math again. It is globally ranked as the 593,584th most popular website on the internet globally. It is technically possible to change the world with a small crew :

    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has."

    Margaret Mead Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/margaret_mead_100502
    Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/margaret_mead_100502

    But that is not happening with this motley crew of clowns at this bozo the clown headquarters.

  14. #20
    Established Member
    Molecular Biologist Magnetic's Avatar
    Last Online
    2019-08-20 @ 10:01
    Join Date
    2019-01-09
    Posts
    1,075
    Gender
    Age
    33
    Y-DNA
    E L-29
    mtDNA
    H
    Race
    Caucasian
    Phenotype
    Anatolid
    Phenotype
    East Med + Taurid

    Default

    2 east mediterranids



    old sudanid grandpa from Greece

    Kurdish People Gallery - http://www.forumbiodiversity.com/sho...487&highlight=

    http://up.picr.de/35629749gd.jpg?rand=1556470851

    bronze age modelling g25 :

    https://up.picr.de/36214679dw.jpg

    "fit": 2.4371,

    "Greek_Crete": 70.83,
    "IRN_Ganj_Dareh_N": 25.83,
    "Oroqen": 2.5,
    "Karitiana": 0.83,
    "Simulated_AASI": 0,

    ----

    "fit": 2.5743,

    "Iranian_Mazandarani": 62.5,
    "Greek_Crete": 37.5,

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Magnetic For This Useful Post:

    NassBean (2019-05-18), Reason1234 (2019-05-18)

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Was Ancient Egypt Black ?
    By Black-UK-Guy in forum Race & Ethnicity in Society
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 2019-07-27, 19:19
  2. Why do some Latinos embrace Black music but get offended when called Black
    By jibarodepr in forum Ethnicity, Race & Nation
    Replies: 207
    Last Post: 2017-07-18, 07:54
  3. Apperance wise, would they be called "spanish" or black?
    By Johnny Blaze in forum Race & Ethnicity in Society
    Replies: 95
    Last Post: 2014-09-22, 07:42
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 2011-09-16, 01:37
  5. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 2010-04-17, 16:56

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
<