User Tag List

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: So called 'black' Egypt by Afrocenrists used non-serious maths128 days old

Established Member
    B.A. in Bio-Anthropology, UCSD Truthcentric's Avatar
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 18:21
    Y-DNA
    R-M269
    Race
    Europid
    Phenotype
    Nordid
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Politics
    Progressive
    Religion
    Atheist
    United States

Quote Originally Posted by Magnetic View Post
    2 east mediterranids

old sudanid grandpa from Greece

While a small number of Africans living among the ancient Greeks doesn't seem that crazy to me (the Mediterranean basin has always been a transcontinental crossroads after all), I will say that casting a black dude to play Achilles wouldn't have been necessary if they were trying to represent racial diversity in their story. There already was Memnon of "Aethiopia" (i.e. the Sudan). Why not give him a bigger role in the next Iliad adaptation?
    Knowledge is consciousness of reality. Reality is the sum of the laws that govern nature and of the causes from which they flow.
    ---Ancient Egyptian proverb

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Truthcentric For This Useful Post:

beyoku (2019-05-18)

3. # ADS
    Advertisement bot

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    @
    L3f1b
    Metaethnos
    Senegambia
    Ethnicity
    Kriolu
    Phenotype
    South Saharid Kriola
    Cape Verde African Union(OAS) Guinea-Bissau Senegal

The horner, kurd, and berber weeping because they are not considered white and blaming black people for their problems. what else is new.

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    2019-08-28 @ 16:36
    Y-DNA
    E L-29
    mtDNA
    H
    Race
    Caucasian
    Phenotype
    Anatolid
    Phenotype
    East Med + Taurid

Quote Originally Posted by Truthcentric View Post
    While a small number of Africans living among the ancient Greeks doesn't seem that crazy to me (the Mediterranean basin has always been a transcontinental crossroads after all), I will say that casting a black dude to play Achilles wouldn't have been necessary if they were trying to represent racial diversity in their story. There already was Memnon of "Aethiopia" (i.e. the Sudan). Why not give him a bigger role in the next Iliad adaptation?
    it doesnt matter much . I was just joking around with that post . to me ssa people are not any less worth or any less human than others . but this is nothing but agenda and calling an apple an orange . and it is not okay ...it just isnt . if an ancient black person was portrayed by a greek then everybody would flip out . but in this case it is ok ? the double standard is so obvious . but nobody can say anything xD as I said "they" will win .

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Magnetic For This Useful Post:

Iron Hand (2019-05-18), NassBean (2019-05-18), NonFingo (2019-05-18)

Established Member
    Last Online
    Y-DNA
    R-M269
    Race
    Europid
    Phenotype
    Nordid
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Politics
    Progressive
    Religion
    Atheist
    United States

Quote Originally Posted by DracoSentien View Post
    Also, it is quite easy to prove the racists are RIGHT and I can prove it in just once sentence ! :

THERE IS NO REASON TO SURPRESS A VIEWPOINT UNLESS IT IS RIGHT !
    No, the reason overt racism has been socially unacceptable in polite society since the civil rights era has more to do with it being a socially toxic and destructive ideology founded on lies and misinformation. It has nothing to do with it being "right". You might as well claim that creationism, climate-change denial, anti-vaccination activism, and the Flat Earth hypothesis must all be true since they are being "suppressed" (that is, not taken seriously) by the scientific community.

Also, mister arm chair psychiatrist without a MD in psychiatry (what a joke you are) I was tested for aspergers by a clinical psychiatrist (a Jewish one at that)before I went to the State University of New York (I wanted to make sure I would be properly sociable) and he told me I don't have it and that "I should do fine in college".
    I for one am happy that you don't have autism after all. It means I don't have to worry about you representing people like me.
    Knowledge is consciousness of reality. Reality is the sum of the laws that govern nature and of the causes from which they flow.

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    Y-DNA
    E L-29
    mtDNA
    H
    Race
    Caucasian
    Phenotype
    Anatolid
    Phenotype
    East Med + Taurid

Quote Originally Posted by stala View Post
    The horner, kurd, and berber weeping because they are not considered white and blaming black people for their problems. what else is new.
    I am blaming black people for my problems ? really ? thats what you read from my posts ?

Established Member
    Last Online
    2019-09-20 @ 10:11

afrocentrist will win in the end anyway . not because they are right with their claims but because of other reasons..... there is no point in discussing imo

I am saying this here in this thread . mark my words . in max 50 years we will be told that not only the ancient egyptians were ssa but ancient greeks , ancient persians , and most other civilisations were ssa , or mongoloid , or anything other than what they were . this might even be taught in school too but not sure about that but it will be come through the media for sure (at least from time to time) and many people will believe it ....those who dont believe it and resist against it will be criticized heavily and might even get punished by law

if you will ever witness such a thing in the future ....think of what I said here

no offence to anybody . I like most of our ssa members here (even when I disagree with a lot of the things they say) but this is my prediction

if you told me 15 years ago that one day there will be people who demand to be called by their specific gender pronouns otherwise you risk jailtime I would have called you crazy .....just give it time
    Just to be clear, when you say this, are you arguing against African ancestry in these places, or are you arguing that the people native to these places weren't Sub-Saharan African?

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    Y-DNA
    E L-29
    mtDNA
    H
    Race
    Caucasian
    Phenotype
    Anatolid
    Phenotype
    East Med + Taurid

Quote Originally Posted by NonFingo View Post
    Just to be clear, when you say this, are you arguing against African ancestry in these places, or are you arguing that the people native to these places weren't Sub-Saharan African?
    both

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    @
    L3f1b
    Metaethnos
    Senegambia
    Ethnicity
    Kriolu
    Phenotype
    South Saharid Kriola
    Cape Verde African Union(OAS) Guinea-Bissau Senegal

I am blaming black people for my problems ? really ? thats what you read from my posts ?
    I just read the posts between you three...all of you have bigger problems than black people. "Black people" don't claim your people. However, you three slander blacks constantly as if it's a disease or a drug addiction. You guys need to go to race rehab.

I will admit you always post a disclaimer....something like "i'm not slandering blacks" and next comment is something slandering blacks.

Anyway, you guys will eventually turn on each other on who is whiter...I bet the horner will be eaten first.

Cheers

Established Member
    Last Online
    Y-DNA
    R-M269
    Race
    Europid
    Phenotype
    Nordid
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Politics
    Progressive
    Religion
    Atheist
    United States

it doesnt matter much . I was just joking around with that post . to me ssa people are not any less worth or any less human than others . but this is nothing but agenda and calling an apple an orange . and it is not okay ...it just isnt . if an ancient black person was portrayed by a greek then everybody would flip out . but in this case it is ok ? the double standard is so obvious . but nobody can say anything xD as I said "they" will win .
    I see what you mean. However, I believe the thinking is that portraying originally non-white characters as white contributes to the marginalization of non-white people in Hollywood and other media, whereas the reverse is simply giving non-whites more of the spotlight. It certainly isn't the case that white characters have been completely erased from modern cinema, television, video games, etc. Even the BBC Iliad adaptation being cited had plenty of white in addition to black actors.

Established Member
    Junior Member But Cool
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:54
    Y-DNA
    E-U174/P252
    mtDNA
    U6a3f
    Race
    Sub-Saharan African
    Metaethnos
    Akan/Bakongo/Igbo
    Ethnicity
    Jamaican
    Phenotype
    West African looking
    Politics
    Monarchy over Republic
    Religion
    Nunya
    England Jamaica Skull and crossbones

it doesnt matter much . I was just joking around with that post . to me ssa people are not any less worth or any less human than others . but this is nothing but agenda and calling an apple an orange . and it is not okay ...it just isnt . if an ancient black person was portrayed by a greek then everybody would flip out. but in this case it is ok ? the double standard is so obvious . but nobody can say anything xD as I said "they" will win.
    I agree with the bolded statement. However, it's not like that hasn't been done before.

Mickey Rooney yellowfacing as a Japanese person

Alec Guinness playing an arab

John Wayne playing Genghis Khan

It's a fucked up trend. Oh and there's quite a bit more.

All in all I agree with most of what you said. Let Egyptians play Egyptians. Let Greeks play Greeks. Let Nigerians play Nigerians and so on and so forth.
    Last edited by Iron Hand; 2019-05-18 at 03:36.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Iron Hand For This Useful Post:

NassBean (2019-05-18)

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast