User Tag List

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: What were the African ancestors of Aframs doing during the time of Ancient Egypt?158 days old

Last Online
    2019-10-17 @ 16:29
    Caucasoid
    Ethnicity
    Egyptian
    Religion
    Islam
    Egypt

This

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nebro For This Useful Post:

Reason1234 (2019-08-06), ~Elizabeth~ (2019-05-19)

3. # ADS
    Advertisement bot

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    E1b1a7a
    mtDNA
    L4b2
    Race
    Sub-Saharan African
    Phenotype
    Sudanid
    Metaethnos
    American
    Ethnicity
    Afro-American
    Phenotype
    New World Black
    Politics
    Center-right
    Religion
    Church of Christ
    United States

I wouldn't even argue with this troll who pretends to be Egyptian, he's ultimately the biggest insult by pretending to be something and someone he isn't.

As for the ancestors of modern day West Africans, well they were migrating from the drying up Sahara and mixing with more southerly SSA West Africans.

The poster is just another Euroclown and we all know what their ancestors were doing in Europe at that time, exactly the same or even less than the ancestors of modern West Africans.

Above all I am Afram, unlike Euroclowns, I have no obsession to link myself to supposed ancestors of mine from ancient times for self esteem purposes, only people with zero accomplishments themselves have an obsession to reach backwards in time to connect themselves with ancient people they culturally share nothing with except MAYBE language. I wish Euroclowns would stop trying to forcibly make me a West African when Afro Americans have been our own ethnicity for the past 400 years
    We Wuz Kerma Kangz delusion..........

Quote Originally Posted by Meygaag View Post
    You @beyoku @HabariTess @Roseai are the ones claiming people that have nothing to do with them.I'm a Cushitic descendant of the Sudan and an heir to all it's civilizations while you descend from Ebola stricken negroes from the Congo forest that eat albinos in order to gain superpowers lmao

Established Member
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:18

Quote Originally Posted by Arch Hades View Post
    Yeah, and that's why we all learned once we got into this stuff Typology is bullocks.

Weren't the Natufians fairly Negroid, morphologically speaking ? How did that work out? They were as differentiated from sub-Saharan groups as Karelian Hunter Gatherers. lol

Not to mention, once we get that far back in time the predictive power of craniofacial patterns is almost totally worthless.
    The morphology of the recently sampled Natufian sample (Raqefet cave) is unknown. How do we know these Natufian genomes from Raqefet are even biologically Natufian? Strictly speaking, Natufian biological make up is supposed to have originated ~14kya as a merger between two cultures. But the Nafufian E-Z830 lineages seem to be incongruent (i.e. much older). So, it can't be ruled out that these Raqefet Natufians, while culturally Natufian, are biologically Kebaran or older.

Since the recently sampled Raqefet Natufians were excavated only recently (IIRC), we're dealing with a completely different set of remains than those that were studied in older morphological studies. Different Natufian samples could be as different as different Taforalt samples. One Taforalt sample was dominated by U6 (Loosdrecht et al), another set of Taforalt remains only had a minority of U6 (Kefi et al).

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NonFingo For This Useful Post:

beyoku (2019-05-19), BlessedbyHorus (2019-05-19)

Established Member
    Last Online
    2019-10-20 @ 16:22
    Y-DNA
    J2b2*
    mtDNA
    H1
    Race
    Caucasoid
    Metaethnos
    White American
    Ethnicity
    Greco-Mediterranean
    Phenotype
    Pompeii frescoe
    Politics
    I don't do politics
    Religion
    Panentheism
    Germany Japan Italy

Quote Originally Posted by NonFingo View Post
    The morphology of the recently sampled Natufian sample (Raqefet cave) is unknown. How do we know these Natufian genomes from Raqefet are even biologically Natufian? Strictly speaking, Natufian biological make up is supposed to have originated ~14kya as a merger between two cultures. But the Nafufian E-Z830 lineages seem to be incongruent (i.e. much older). So, it can't be ruled out that these Raqefet Natufians, while culturally Natufian, are biologically Kebaran or older.

Since the recently sampled Raqefet Natufians were excavated only recently (IIRC), we're dealing with a completely different set of remains than those that were studied in older morphological studies. Different Natufian samples could be as different as different Taforalt samples. One Taforalt sample was dominated by U6 (Loosdrecht et al), another set of Taforalt remains only had a minority of U6 (Kefi et al).
    There was high autosomal genetic diversity in Taforalt samples? that's news to me. Can you show me the source and data?

It's always possible and i'm always open to more information but I have to go with what's available to me right now. The Natufian samples from Laz 2016 were all pretty genetically homogenous with one another and they were definitely not sub-saharan. These were found in the Raqefet cave is what you are telling me?

Established Member
    Make America Great Again ~Elizabeth~'s Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    H1c12
    Race
    Europoid
    Politics
    Trump 2020
    Religion
    Folkish Heathen
    United States

Quote Originally Posted by Nebro View Post
    This
    That's how I picture ancient Africans, the same as current Africans. Instead of a 'mud hut' it looks like a 'straw hut'.

Any clothing/fabric they have they must have got from Arab or North African traders.
    But I wonder, what did Africans have to trade for? Except for slaves and animals or animal skins/fur?
    Just wondering. I don't expect an answer.
    Last edited by ~Elizabeth~; 2019-05-19 at 15:05.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ~Elizabeth~ For This Useful Post:

Nebro (2019-05-19)

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    2019-10-22 @ 16:17
    E1b1a8*
    mtDNA
    L0a1a2
    Ethnicity
    "Black"
    Politics
    Praise the Sun
    Religion
    Sun Worship
    African Union(OAS) United States

Quote Originally Posted by ~Elizabeth~ View Post
    Look everybody, I can sound like a racist retard too!
    You are such a tool. Go back to your Trump ass licking thread.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to beyoku For This Useful Post:

BlessedbyHorus (2019-05-19), Roseai (2019-05-19), Truthcentric (2019-05-19)

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    H1c12
    Race
    Europoid
    Politics
    Trump 2020
    Religion
    Folkish Heathen
    United States

Quote Originally Posted by beyoku View Post
    I'm a realist. Don't hate me because the truth hurts.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ~Elizabeth~ For This Useful Post:

Nebro (2019-05-19)

Established Member
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:18

There was high autosomal genetic diversity in Taforalt samples? that's news to me. Can you show me the source and data?
    It’s Kefi et al’s Taforalt sample that has the high morphological and mtDNA diversity (and, therefore, likely also higher autosomal diversity). Loosdrecht et al’s Taforalt sample on the other hand seems homogeneous (not diverse). These two Taforalt samples have different ages, and were buried in adjacent (but separate) areas of the cave. So heterogeneity in Kefi’s Taforalt sample doesn’t have to extend to Loosdrecht’s Taforalt sample. Different samples, different genetics.

It's always possible and i'm always open to more information but I have to go with what's available to me right now. The Natufian samples from Laz 2016 were all pretty genetically homogenous with one another and they were definitely not sub-saharan.
    Look at maps of the distribution of the Natufian culture. Most areas in that distribution were previously occupied by older epipalaeolithic cultures. There is no reason to expect homogeneity in such a large area, based on one Natufian sample. Since the Raqefet cave had a Kebaran occupation, it's possible that (most of) this sample's genetics was already established before the Natufian. The fact that they carried E-Z830, which seems to have a much older presence in the Levant than the Natufian, supports this.

But to return to my original point, I think if we want to know the genetics of the negroid Natufians, we need to sample them (and only them). We can't sample totally different Natufians and say the matter is settled.

These were found in the Raqefet cave is what you are telling me?
    According to Lazaridis et al:

The samples include Epipaleolithic Natufian hunter-gatherers from Raqefet Cave in the Levant (12,000-9,800 BCE)

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    H1c12
    Race
    Europoid
    Politics
    Trump 2020
    Religion
    Folkish Heathen
    United States

Quote Originally Posted by beyoku View Post

I see you as a retard for believing in the "Russian collusion" and the alleged pee tape. You never apologized for insulting Trump in the Trump thread. And I don't like being insulted.

I wonder why you and your African relatives are so into pee, and ass licking.

Last edited by ~Elizabeth~; 2019-05-19 at 18:07.

Established Member
    Last Online
    2019-10-20 @ 16:22
    Y-DNA
    J2b2*
    mtDNA
    H1
    Race
    Caucasoid
    Metaethnos
    White American
    Ethnicity
    Greco-Mediterranean
    Phenotype
    Pompeii frescoe
    Politics
    I don't do politics
    Religion
    Panentheism
    Germany Japan Italy

Quote Originally Posted by NonFingo View Post
    It’s Kefi et al’s Taforalt sample that has the high morphological and mtDNA diversity (and, therefore, likely also higher autosomal diversity). Loosdrecht et al’s Taforalt sample on the other hand seems homogeneous (not diverse). These two Taforalt samples have different ages, and were buried in adjacent (but separate) areas of the cave. So heterogeneity in Kefi’s Taforalt sample doesn’t have to extend to Loosdrecht’s Taforalt sample. Different samples, different genetics.

Look at maps of the distribution of the Natufian culture. Most areas in that distribution were previously occupied by older epipalaeolithic cultures. There is no reason to expect homogeneity in such a large area, based on one Natufian sample. Since the Raqefet cave had a Kebaran occupation, it's possible that (most of) this sample's genetics was already established before the Natufian. The fact that they carried E-Z830, which seems to have a much older presence in the Levant than the Natufian, supports this.

But to return to my original point, I think if we want to know the genetics of the negroid Natufians, we need to sample them (and only them). We can't sample totally different Natufians and say the matter is settled.

According to Lazaridis et al:

The samples include Epipaleolithic Natufian hunter-gatherers from Raqefet Cave in the Levant (12,000-9,800 BCE)
    So do the Natufians found in the Raqefet Cave, are they craniofacially distinct from other Natufian sample sets? Or my guess is you just don't know. The Natufians for instance in Brace et al 2005 were almost West African like craniometrically.

Honestly, I don't expect much diversity in Natufians. We'll see in the Northern edges of Natufian culture probably some Anatolian farmer ancestry (and it's now known that 6,000 BC Anatolian farmers are 80-90% genetically continuous with Mesolithic Anatolians from 13,000 BC around the time of the Natufians).

So overall, yeah I reject the craniofacial stuff, especially on samples over 10k old. All sorts of weird things happen in craniofacial science when we go that far back. Right now the only samples we have full genomes on of the Natufians are clustering in the Eurasian cluster more than most Modern North Africans and most Bedouins.

Even Kostenki 14, a pure Western Crown Eurasian who's ancestry is highest in modern Scandinavians...even he has "pseudo Negroid morophological traits". So yeah, I'll believe in the genetically 'African" Natufians when actual data is presented.

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast