Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Phenotype
    Atlantid
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Religion
    pantheist
    United States United Kingdom Scotland Canada Weed Flag New Zealand Australia

Quote Originally Posted by EliasAlucard View Post
    Yeah, that's why Trump is technically Anglo (he's half German, half Scottish).
    Agreed, since the Scottish are halfway between the native Irish/Welsh and Germanics Trump's German admixture probably makes him close to English more or less. I fit all over Scotland and the West Midlands of England like Liverpool and soutwest Cornwall England because they are slightly more Celtic than the rest of England. Lukasz made a cool map for me. It also matches my hiberno-Norman name since I get a decent affinity with Normandy France and even closer with Norway and Denmark (where the Normans were originally from) :

SouthWest England , like Cornwall, probably was not on his sample set since it is the extreme southWest and a tiny area it was probably treated like Devon etc... for the whole area.
    Eurogenes K15 on steroids via DIYdodecad and more samples etc... via Admixture Studio v1.4 :

Using 1 populations approximation
    1 100% Southwest_English @ 4.152

Mix-mode :
    1 75.59% Orcadian + 24.41% East_German @ 2.375 ; Orcadian is NorthEast Scottish e.g. Celtic + Viking

Using 4 populations approximation
    1 25% East_German + 25% Hinxton3 (ancient England) + 25% Orcadian + 25% Southwest_English @ 2.246

2. # ADS
    Advertisement bot

Senior Moderator
    Plant of Life = Biological Magic 麻 EliasAlucard's Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    Y-DNA
    J1a2a1a2-P58+
    mtDNA
    H5a
    Race
    Caucasian
    Phenotype
    Alpinid
    Metaethnos
    proto-Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Assyrian/Armenian
    Politics
    Environment, Cannabis
    Religion
    Secular Agnostic
    Assyria Assyria 1913-1923 Armenia Lebanon Sweden Greece

Quote Originally Posted by DracoSentien View Post
    I hate AncestryDNA as they don't differentiate between the Irish and the Scottish so they have me as Scottish when you can see I get Orcadian with K15 and my father has an uber Scottish name , Gordon, even though his mother is English. They also have me as 1% black probably for multi-cultural propaganda as no other calculator or genetic tools have me aas 1% black.
    If you don't get black or Asian percentages in GEDmatch, it's not real.

Anyway, this thread isn't about your genetic profile
    ReactOS <--- support this project so that we can get rid of Windows!
    Ubuntu MATE 16.04.1 LTS | PRISM-Break! | Windows7sins

“A wise man makes his own decisions; an ignorant man follows public opinion.” ― Chinese proverb

“Every decent man is ashamed of the government he lives under.” ― H. L. Mencken

“The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance.” ― Socrates

“Damnant quod non intelligunt.” ― Latin proverb

Quoted for truth:
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaron View Post
    Anatolian Urhemait supporters are mostly butthurt Meds.
    For the lulz:
    Quote Originally Posted by drgs View Post
    Poland is a misunderstanding. It is a country which lies on the frontier between western and slavic world, and which combines elements of both.
    In fact, they are not even the Europeans in strict sense, meaning European as in bearing the responsibility and understanding of European interests. Poland has always been an subordinate country, on one side sucking German dick, on the other side -- Russian one, some kind of "novice" europeans, who are full of inferiority complexes, hysteria and obsessity neuroses. This is also true for all Baltic countries

Last Online
    2019-07-17 @ 15:39
    X2b
    United States Italy Germany Scotland

Quote Originally Posted by EliasAlucard View Post
    Interesting, lol. I started a thread a while ago, about the majority German ancestry in white Americans:

Is German-American ancestry really the most common ancestry in the US?
    http://www.forumbiodiversity.com/showthread.php?t=49839
    Thanks for linking that thread - that looks really interesting! I'll check it out today!

I would have guessed British or Irish to be the most common ancestry in white Americans, but that might be because I grew up in an Irish enclave! I need to expand my horizons a little more, it seems.

Last Online
    X2b

Quote Originally Posted by Opie View Post
    Wow, great results, it’s almost the same as my wife’s results but her Italian part is mostly northern Italy.
    That's awesome! I feel like I have a twin, haha! 😄

Last Online
    X2b

When I first tested with 23andme they didn't differentiate between Irish and Scottish, either. They have really improved over the past year, though!

DracoSentien, I also have a very Scottish (maiden) name. I think that's part of why my dad was so convinced that he was all Scottish. At least I got a good laugh out of the whole thing! 😛

I think that it is pretty normal to have a little African or Asian DNA hanging out in your system. I have a good handful of cousins who came back 100% European on their results, but I know in my case the trace amount of West Asian DNA comes from a Persian ancestor who was in England sometime in the late 17th century.

Senior Moderator
    Plant of Life = Biological Magic 麻 EliasAlucard's Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    Y-DNA
    J1a2a1a2-P58+
    mtDNA
    H5a
    Race
    Caucasian
    Phenotype
    Alpinid
    Metaethnos
    proto-Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Assyrian/Armenian
    Politics
    Environment, Cannabis
    Religion
    Secular Agnostic
    Assyria Assyria 1913-1923 Armenia Lebanon Sweden Greece

Quote Originally Posted by KiwiB View Post
    When I first tested with 23andme they didn't differentiate between Irish and Scottish, either. They have really improved over the past year, though!

DracoSentien, I also have a very Scottish (maiden) name. I think that's part of why my dad was so convinced that he was all Scottish. At least I got a good laugh out of the whole thing! 😛

I think that it is pretty normal to have a little African or Asian DNA hanging out in your system. I have a good handful of cousins who came back 100% European on their results, but I know in my case the trace amount of West Asian DNA comes from a Persian ancestor who was in England sometime in the late 17th century.
    23andMe shows in my ancestry timeline, one "Nort African" ancestor from the 1700s, most likely a Copt I would guess (doesn't really say what kind of North African), the rest of my ancestors are all from the Middle East (as in Assyrian/Armenian). So that makes me more ancient Egyptian than @Game Theory , lol.
    ReactOS <--- support this project so that we can get rid of Windows!
    Ubuntu MATE 16.04.1 LTS | PRISM-Break! | Windows7sins

“A wise man makes his own decisions; an ignorant man follows public opinion.” ― Chinese proverb

“Every decent man is ashamed of the government he lives under.” ― H. L. Mencken

“The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance.” ― Socrates

“Damnant quod non intelligunt.” ― Latin proverb

Quoted for truth:
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaron View Post
    Anatolian Urhemait supporters are mostly butthurt Meds.
    For the lulz:
    Quote Originally Posted by drgs View Post
    Poland is a misunderstanding. It is a country which lies on the frontier between western and slavic world, and which combines elements of both.
    In fact, they are not even the Europeans in strict sense, meaning European as in bearing the responsibility and understanding of European interests. Poland has always been an subordinate country, on one side sucking German dick, on the other side -- Russian one, some kind of "novice" europeans, who are full of inferiority complexes, hysteria and obsessity neuroses. This is also true for all Baltic countries

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2