Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Phenotype
    Atlantid
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Religion
    pantheist
    United States United Kingdom Scotland Canada Weed Flag New Zealand Australia

Instead of looking at anthrogenica and seeing it as a well oiled machine with members who are good at math and who create scientific tools with sophisticated math methods such as nMonte Elias just dismisses it as 'gay'. Anthrogenica is more popular for a reason. There are no GameTheories there.

Now Theapricity is not a true contender it is just retarded.
    "I am inherently gloomy about the prospect of Africa” because “all our social policies are based on the fact that their intelligence is the same as ours, whereas all the testing says, not really.” -- James Watson (founding father of modern genetics).

"Give me a lever long enough to stand on I can lift the world"--Archimedes (if you don't understand the not literal meaning of that comment then you are innumerate most likely)

2. # ADS
    Advertisement bot

Molecular Biologist DracoSentien's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 11:40
    Y-DNA
    R1b-Z253 >Z6749.1
    mtDNA
    Queen Victoria's H
    Race
    Caucasian
    Metaethnos
    Anglo
    Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Phenotype
    Atlantid
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Religion
    pantheist
    United States United Kingdom Scotland Canada Weed Flag New Zealand Australia

The real reason this forum is dead is anthrogenica is not an HBD forum but this forum was since it's inception. :

Sid wrote an excellent comment which deserves a wider audience:

I believe that the taboo against HBD will last indefinitely. As the scientific evidence mounts ever more so in favor of HBD, the taboos against speaking about it only seem to grow stronger. In 1994, the Bell Curve was published and generated massive coverage in the media. Now, if it were published today, it would be blacklisted and left unmentioned. I remember first becoming aware of HBD in 2005, when Cochran, Harpending, etc. published their article about Azhkenazi intelligence, and I read about it in an online news piece. Steven Pinker seemed to have taken note of it, and later said that the most dangerous idea in science was that ethnicities differ in talent and temperament because of their genes. I seriously doubt anyone would mention such an explosive piece of writing in today's news media. Ever since James Watson talked about racial differences in intelligence, and he lost his job, it has been clear that even mentioning HBD will cost you your career - even if you helped discover DNA.

Different HBD writers have discussed when and under what conditions HBD will be commonly accepted by Americans. At this point, I don't think Americans will change on their own. While truths last forever, taboos against them can last for centuries. As America and Europe become less white, there is less and less chance that whites in those places will talk about non-whites are different from them. I think America and Europe will be in an Orwellian state of denial about HBD onward and onward, and they won't change that on their own.

But, Chinese scientists don't grow up in a culture which forbids HBD research. If anything, the Han would love to prove their superiority. The question is: will Chinese elites adopt Western attitudes towards race and racism? If they do, they too may forbid their scientists from researching HBD, because doing as much will make them appear parochial and uncouth to the greater world community.

If they don't, and instead embrace their ethnic heritage, then I see no reason for them to back off from HBD, and every reason for them to talk about how Chinese have bigger brains than whites, are more cooperative and are all together less animalistic than whites are, for all the reasons Rushton laid out.

In short, it boils down to this: will Chinese elites seek to become part of the greater global community and line their pockets, or will they cling tightly to their parochial identity and rage against all who oppose their path to power? That may yet be the great matter of the 21st century, much the way it was with how Germany had to confront that dilemma a century ago.

https://halfsigma.typepad.com
    "I am inherently gloomy about the prospect of Africa” because “all our social policies are based on the fact that their intelligence is the same as ours, whereas all the testing says, not really.” -- James Watson (founding father of modern genetics).

"Give me a lever long enough to stand on I can lift the world"--Archimedes (if you don't understand the not literal meaning of that comment then you are innumerate most likely)

Established Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:39
    Americanoid
    Phenotype
    Mediterranid
    Metaethnos
    Roman
    Ethnicity
    American
    Phenotype
    Atlanto Med + Dinarid
    Politics
    Independent
    Religion
    Catholic
    United States Holy Roman Empire South Africa 1928-1994 Portugal Order of Christ Portugal

Quote Originally Posted by HabariTess View Post
    Get rid of it. Trust me, when I tried to be more active on here, my earliest posts either wouldn't get approved at all, or it would be approve over 15 hours to over a day later. There were times when the discussions would die off while that happened. It better for people to post what they want than delete the obvious trolls than have a forum that takes forever to post new members replies. It a huge turn off.
    Exactly! No one is going to wait around for hours or a day to get a post approved. They're just going to go elsewhere which is why when you look at the newly joined members list a lot have one post and never coming back. Like this guy for example http://www.forumbiodiversity.com/showthread.php?t=51015. He was online for about an hour or so then logged off and never came back. Ain't nobody got time for that. Post approval might of been a good idea when business was booming but not now. The problem here is that Elias has a very unorthodox way of doing things around here along with being a very stubborn man.

Quote Originally Posted by DracoSentien View Post
    Instead of looking at anthrogenica and seeing it as a well oiled machine with members who are good at math and who create scientific tools with sophisticated math methods such as nMonte Elias just dismisses it as 'gay'. Anthrogenica is more popular for a reason. There are no GameTheories there.

Anthrogenica is run very professionally. They do not tolerate uncivilized disagreements or any type of foul language. I remember Longbowman being banned for cussing lol.

The Apricity is just a flat out joke of a site. Loki, Sikeliot, and Longbowman did a good job fucking that up. Most of the blame can be put on Loki and Sikeliot who banned numerous members out of spite and not because they broke some kind of rule because that place had no rules lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Essien View Post
    • The Grimaldi African occupied Europe in ancient times.
    • The original Celtic priesthood were Blacks.
    • Black people constructed Stonehenge.
    • The Scots are themselves of Black origin.
    • The Irish are of black origin.
    • The Knights of King Arthur's round table were Blacks.
    • There was an African, Gormund who ruled Ireland at the time of the Anglo-Saxons.
    • The first King to unite Norway was Black. He was known as Halfdan the Black.
    http://i.imgur.com/uSkUyji.jpg

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MnM For This Useful Post:

Drogon (2019-07-14)

Established Member
    Evolutionary Biologist
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:02

Quote Originally Posted by MnM View Post
    They're just going to go elsewhere which is why when you look at the newly joined members list a lot have one post and never coming back.
    It's just that the distribution of post count is roughly linear on a log-log scale, so the most common post counts are 0 and 1. I think some users are hidden from the member list, but I made a graph of how many posts the 10,764 members who are shown on the member list here have made:

The value at x=0 is supposed to be 5948 in the graph above, but I don't know how to make Gnuplot display it when using `set logscale xy`. About half of all members have made zero posts.

The 1% of members with the highest post count have made about 53% of all posts. The 90% of members with the lowest post count have made about 3% of all posts.
    Last edited by Yyy; 2019-06-20 at 21:28.

Established Member
    Last Online
    2019-07-15 @ 00:30
    Race
    Europid
    Metaethnos
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    American
    Phenotype
    Nordo-Cromagnid
    Politics
    Paleoconservatism
    Religion
    Christian
    Viking Norway Denmark Netherlands United States

No one is going to wait around for hours or a day to get a post approved. They're just going to go elsewhere which is why when you look at the newly joined members list a lot have one post and never coming back. Post approval might of been a good idea when business was booming but not now.
    But this site is crawling with shitskins and anti-white trolls, who say anything to sow discord. If anything it proves they are jelly of white people if they have to come to ABF to troll us instead of spending their time more usefully. Getting rid of post approval would bring in more trolls like that, so what's the point of any of it?

Quote Originally Posted by Yyy View Post
    The 1% of members with the highest post count have made about 53% of all posts. The 90% of members with the lowest post count have made about 3% of all posts.
    Classic Finnish autism.
    Last edited by Odin; 2019-06-30 at 14:14.

Established Member
    Evolutionary Biologist
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:02

Quote Originally Posted by Odin View Post
    Classic Finnish autism.
    People who don't know how power law distributions work complain that the wealthiest 1% owns more than the poorest 90%, even though the distribution of wealth is also roughly linear on a log-log scale. The number of followers users have on social media also has a similar distribution.

A few years ago I collected JSON data of about 1.8 million VKontakte users. In the data set, follower count is roughly linear on a log-log scale:

Again, the value at x=0 in the graph above is supposed to be 108,891, but I don't know how to make Gnuplot display it when using a logarithmic scale for the x-axis. The most common follower counts are 0 and 1.

I think the graph above might look like a wave rather than linear because users with a low follower count are underrepresented in my data set. I found many of the users who I gathered data about by searching for users who were friends with other users.

In the same set of data of about 1.8 million VKontakte users, the 1% of users with the highest number of followers have about 46% of all followers. The 90% of users with the lowest number of followers have about 26% of all followers.

The wealth of individuals listed on the Forbes billionaire list (https://www.forbes.com/billionaires/list/1/) has a similar distribution:

Actually all three plots I have posted in this thread can probably be characterized as fitting different distributions, but the plots still look roughly linear on a log-log scale, like the Pareto distribution and the Zipf distribution.

Sorry that this has nothing to do with post approval. I once spent at least 10 hours making a post of photos of Khanty I found through the VKontakte API, but it got rejected by the moderators. Even if you don't get rid of post approval, you could at least reduce the post count after which posts no longer need to be approved.
    Last edited by Yyy; 2019-06-30 at 22:15.

Established Member
    Last Online
    2019-07-15 @ 00:30
    Race
    Europid
    Metaethnos
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    American
    Phenotype
    Nordo-Cromagnid
    Politics
    Paleoconservatism
    Religion
    Christian
    Viking Norway Denmark Netherlands United States

Quote Originally Posted by Yyy View Post
    Sorry that this has nothing to do with post approval. I once spent at least 10 hours making a post of photos of Khanty I found through the VKontakte API, but it got rejected by the moderators. Even if you don't get rid of post approval, you could at least reduce the post count after which posts no longer need to be approved.
    Finnish autism is an epidemic.

Check this out.

Established Member
    I'll set you a-quiver Longbowman's Avatar
    Last Online
    2019-07-13 @ 01:12
    Y-DNA
    E1b1b1c1a
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1a
    Race
    Caucasoid
    Phenotype
    Mediterranid
    Metaethnos
    Desert Nomad
    Ethnicity
    Ashkephardic
    Phenotype
    Judaean Highlander
    Politics
    None
    Religion
    Sadducee
    GEDmatch
    M392217
    United Kingdom Italy England Wales United States Israel

Anthrogenica is run very professionally. They do not tolerate uncivilized disagreements or any type of foul language. I remember Longbowman being banned for cussing lol.
    I was banned for a month for anti-Semitism, which was obviously a ridiculous reading of my post. I can't remember it exactly, but it was a ridiculously unjust and lengthy ban, when I had never been banned or even warned from any site before. When I came back I screencapped the ban and made a post saying 'this is obviously ridiculous, why is there no transparency on this site?' They repeatedly deleted it and I repeatedly reposted it and then I was permabanned. Don't make stuff up.

Their mods have a massive boner for internet power, which is incredibly pathetic. Please note I have never requested a modship on TA or any other site, although I'm happy to change people's names and shit. People who who seek positions of power on social media platforms and internet fora are waving a giant red flag and should be avoided at all costs. Anyway, anthrogenica's a good site if you want to talk about DNA and nothing but DNA and don't mind the overmoderation.

The Apricity is just a flat out joke of a site. Loki, Sikeliot, and Longbowman did a good job fucking that up. Most of the blame can be put on Loki and Sikeliot who banned numerous members out of spite and not because they broke some kind of rule because that place had no rules lol.
    Exactly what I have I done to deteriorate things? Everyone knows my administration policy is minimal interventionism.
    Last edited by Longbowman; 2019-07-13 at 00:51.
    Click here for definitive proof that the holocaust never happened!

Quote Originally Posted by ThePendragon View Post
    I am technically not schizophrenic
    Quote Originally Posted by Blodeuwedd View Post
    Please remember that I'm carrying a loaded gun. Next time, you'd better shift your tone.
    Quote Originally Posted by EliasAlucard View Post
    I think it would be awesome to be Cartman [...] translated to real life, Cartman is [...] Donald Trump
    http://i67.tinypic.com/2djcahy.jpg

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Longbowman For This Useful Post:

voyager (2019-07-13)

Established Member
    Slayer of Bullshit
    Last Online
    @
    Mediterranid
    Metaethnos
    European
    Phenotype
    UP/Atlanto-Med
    Religion
    All's fair in love&war

Quote Originally Posted by DracoSentien View Post

Apricity has glossy photographs but the dullest of minds.

It is a zoo, while Anthroscape with Crimson Guard and Racial Reality is a simplistic kindergarten, semi-literate and overmoderated against anybody saying boo to Italians, especially Southerners/Sicilians.
    Last edited by voyager; 2019-07-13 at 08:40.
    METALLURGY CAME FROM ANATOLIA AND THE LEVANT.

Established Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:39
    Americanoid
    Phenotype
    Mediterranid
    Metaethnos
    Roman
    Ethnicity
    American
    Phenotype
    Atlanto Med + Dinarid
    Politics
    Independent
    Religion
    Catholic
    United States Holy Roman Empire South Africa 1928-1994 Portugal Order of Christ Portugal

Quote Originally Posted by Longbowman View Post
    I was banned for a month for anti-Semitism, which was obviously a ridiculous reading of my post. I can't remember it exactly, but it was a ridiculously unjust and lengthy ban, when I had never been banned or even warned from any site before. When I came back I screencapped the ban and made a post saying 'this is obviously ridiculous, why is there no transparency on this site?' They repeatedly deleted it and I repeatedly reposted it and then I was permabanned. Don't make stuff up.
    All I remember was you arguing with some mod (I don't remember about what) and he told you to watch your language and then you cussed in your reply to him and then you got banned. This was years ago. Was that not you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Essien View Post
    • The Grimaldi African occupied Europe in ancient times.
    • The original Celtic priesthood were Blacks.
    • Black people constructed Stonehenge.
    • The Scots are themselves of Black origin.
    • The Irish are of black origin.
    • The Knights of King Arthur's round table were Blacks.
    • There was an African, Gormund who ruled Ireland at the time of the Anglo-Saxons.
    • The first King to unite Norway was Black. He was known as Halfdan the Black.
    http://i.imgur.com/uSkUyji.jpg

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast