User Tag List

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: raceAhead: A New Nielsen Report Puts Black Buying Power at $1.2 Trillion5 days old

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:19
    E1b1a8*
    mtDNA
    L0a1a2
    Ethnicity
    "Black"
    Politics
    Praise the Sun
    Religion
    Sun Worship
    African Union(OAS) United States

Quote Originally Posted by Arch Hades View Post
    All European alphabets including the primary one we use (Latin or Roman) descend from the Greek alphabet. The Greek alphabet is a modified version of the Phoenician's alphabet...they added vowels to it.

Jesus himself invented true Christianity, a bunch of Heretical Jews writing in Greek invented what we call mainstream Christianity.

Can you show me anything in Sub-Saharan Africa that compares to a Western European Cathedral circa 1,000 AD?

The European mind in the Middle Ages simply did not care or discover the power of scientific inquiry like it did later on. Aside from the hardships of mundane everyday life, it was stuck in a theophany.
    And the phoenician alphabet comes from where?
    Why are you still arguing and how do you NOT know this? Again you mofos prove my point of thinking you created things through ignorance.

Dont make the mistake of thinking I am making some African vs European pissing contest. I am just stating Western Europeans (And their American counterpart) who are on top of the world NOW only have a relatively recent thrust into the spotlight. Their aboriginal ancestors didnt do much. They didnt domesticate ONE seed. If you name the seed then I stand corrected. You guys wholesale coopt creations by East asians.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement bot

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:19
    E1b1a8*
    mtDNA
    L0a1a2
    Ethnicity
    "Black"
    Politics
    Praise the Sun
    Religion
    Sun Worship
    African Union(OAS) United States

Quote Originally Posted by Reason1234 View Post
    That's like asking what white Americans were doing before they were colonized by Europeans. it's just illogical and retarded.
    Not quite the analysis. Let me give your a better equivalent: It would be like Horn African's aboriginal ancestors not domesticating one plant or animal native to their region, having no pottery or written language. Then sitting back and Gloating about SW Asian crops, goat and sheep from the middle East, Geez script, cattle and pottery from North Africa. All trying to justify it by stating "well we are part North African and middle Eastern".

This is what western Euros do. Some of you are just not smart enough to realize it. I focus on Western Euros cause they are on top right now. Rome and Greece had their day and Greece is damn near a developing nation now. The folk that usually start this argument is the western European ancestor of white Americans to contrast the western African ancestors of US Negroes.

- - - Updated - - -

Most Western Europeans dont even speak their aboriginal languages. Yall got that shit from Asian nomads. LOL.

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    E1b1a7a
    mtDNA
    L4b2
    Race
    Sub-Saharan African
    Phenotype
    Sudanid
    Metaethnos
    American
    Ethnicity
    Afro-American
    Phenotype
    New World Black
    Politics
    Center-right
    Religion
    Church of Christ
    United States

They will not get it, most of Western Europe before the last 500 years were a bunch of feudal states with no real organization and very few architecture aside from things built by the Catholics or the remnants of what the Romans left behind. Most of the people were illiterate, did not take baths, didn't know mathematics, all of that knowledge and the books were kept away from the people by fanatical Catholic monks who regarded it as evil. These are just facts.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsarcastic View Post
    That said, I have complete respect for blacks that are actually about shit and don't blame white folk on the daily (preferably ever---e.g., Jesse Lee Peterson, or even formerly leftist aframs like Candace Owens

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 23:09

Quote Originally Posted by beyoku View Post
    As I said before.....this script doesn't derive from a number of scripts going back to Africa?
    Writing emerged in an area stretching from southeastern Europe to Iraq and Egypt. Nothing to do with black africans, most of whom have no historical writings at all.

Quote Originally Posted by beyoku View Post
    Point proven you think white folk invented stuff just cause "they white" and you are not smart enough to know where your script comes from.
    I didn't say that Europeans invented everything. Nor do I think white people only includes people living in Europe.

You're really just proving my point by ignoring everything except for one part of Europe thousands of years ago and claiming that certain inventions didn't come from there. You know that if you take a broader view of history your nonsense immediately falls apart.

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    E1b1a7a
    mtDNA
    L4b2
    Race
    Sub-Saharan African
    Phenotype
    Sudanid
    Metaethnos
    American
    Ethnicity
    Afro-American
    Phenotype
    New World Black
    Politics
    Center-right
    Religion
    Church of Christ
    United States

Writing emerged in an area stretching from southeastern Europe to Iraq and Egypt. Nothing to do with black africans, most of whom have no historical writings at all.
    Writing didn't emerge in Southeast Europe, they got writing from Africa and the Near East. Period. SSA, especially Sahelians, do have a lot of historical writings, but in Ajami script, which is just a modified Arabic script in which Africans wrote in their OWN language the things going on in their areas.

That said, I have complete respect for blacks that are actually about shit and don't blame white folk on the daily (preferably ever---e.g., Jesse Lee Peterson, or even formerly leftist aframs like Candace Owens

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online

Quote Originally Posted by Game Theory View Post
    They will not get it, most of Western Europe before the last 500 years were a bunch of feudal states with no real organization and very few architecture aside from things built by the Catholics or the remnants of what the Romans left behind. Most of the people were illiterate, did not take baths, didn't know mathematics, all of that knowledge and the books were kept away from the people by fanatical Catholic monks who regarded it as evil. These are just facts.
    You should really bother to do a tiny bit of research before claiming that your totally ignorant and frankly nonsensical beliefs are 'facts'.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Reason1234 For This Useful Post:

MnM (2019-06-12)

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    E1b1a7a
    mtDNA
    L4b2
    Race
    Sub-Saharan African
    Phenotype
    Sudanid
    Metaethnos
    American
    Ethnicity
    Afro-American
    Phenotype
    New World Black
    Politics
    Center-right
    Religion
    Church of Christ
    United States

You should really bother to do a tiny bit of research before claiming that your totally ignorant and frankly nonsensical beliefs are 'facts'.
    I've done my research, thus I wrote what I said. Most of Europe was illiterate, period.

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online

Writing didn't emerge in Southeast Europe
    Yes it did. Vinca script, Linear A and B and the Greek Alphabet.

- - - Updated - - -

I've done my research, thus I wrote what I said. Most of Europe was illiterate, period.
    It's plainly obvious you've never bothered to do the slightest bit of research.
    Last edited by Reason1234; 2019-06-12 at 15:55.

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    E1b1a7a
    mtDNA
    L4b2
    Race
    Sub-Saharan African
    Phenotype
    Sudanid
    Metaethnos
    American
    Ethnicity
    Afro-American
    Phenotype
    New World Black
    Politics
    Center-right
    Religion
    Church of Christ
    United States

[QUOTE=Reason1234;1378779]
    Writing didn't emerge in Southeast Europe/QUOTE]

Yes it did. Vinca script, Linear A and B and the Greek Alphabet.

- - - Updated - - -

It's plainly obvious you've never bothered to do the slightest bit of research.
    The Greeks adapted Phoenician writing scripts, not their own.

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    E1b1a7a
    mtDNA
    L4b2
    Race
    Sub-Saharan African
    Phenotype
    Sudanid
    Metaethnos
    American
    Ethnicity
    Afro-American
    Phenotype
    New World Black
    Politics
    Center-right
    Religion
    Church of Christ
    United States

https://brewminate.com/the-growth-of...-1500-to-1800/

Between the Renaissance and the age of Romanticism, Europe experienced the beginnings of a profound transformation from restricted to mass literacy. In 1500 very few people could read and write, but by 1800 a majority of adults in north-western Europe were literate, some able to enjoy an unprecedented volume and variety of print and writing.1

Early modern literacy was made up of several skills, which are best seen in terms of bands in a spectrum of communication rather than discrete categories. The reading of print or writing was possible at two levels. Some people could decipher texts, read them aloud and memorise them in a mechanical or ritual way, though their personal understanding may have been questionable. They possessed intermediate or semi-literacy. Those with a better education who were more deeply immersed in printed and written culture could comprehend the text with greater precision, reading and thinking silently to themselves. They could understand new texts as well as familiar ones. However, “reading” was not restricted to written or printed words alone. People could gather information and ideas from looking: interpreting pictures and prints in broadsheets and “chapbooks” (pamphlets) or watching and participating in plays and processions.
    And

The Reformation dawned on European societies where literacy was restricted. At the end of the Middle Ages, the ability to write was restricted to less than 10% of men and hardly any women possessed it. This fundamental division between the sexes persisted for centuries and throughout the early modern period male achievements almost always overshadowed those by women.
    I rest my case

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast