User Tag List

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14
Results 131 to 136 of 136

Thread: raceAhead: A New Nielsen Report Puts Black Buying Power at $1.2 Trillion5 days old

  1. #131
    Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    @
    Join Date
    2014-01-02
    Posts
    872
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by El-Maestro View Post

    This is a grade A example of a Proud Idiot.
    I had to revisit the meaning of Revolt, cuz I could have been remembering something wrong but no I'm not. I stated that there were revolts all the time during the TransAtlantic Slave era - and the dumbfuck objected to that... and now he's going on about erroneous shit. This is the consequence of not knowing when to STFU.

    I warned him that their were letters, that were basically TUTORIALs on how to avoid insurgence by the Slaves, detailing which ethnic groups to buy or group together, and when, where and how they should monitored.
    -The Dumbfuck couldn't put together the fact that in order to know who NOT to enslave you would have had to EXPERIENCE the risk in doing so.
    You should change your name to pendejo, cause your far from what your screenname(El Maestro). I don't know if your screenname is your illusion or being another illiterate nikka trying to be Latino.

    As I said idiot, restraining from capturing certain tribes doesn't mean the actual breaking down of a slave,may bring up although many Europeans were wary of enslaving certain people ULTIMATELY MOST AFRICANS WERE PRISONERS OF WAR,so THEY DIDN'T KNOW WHERE THEY ALL CAME FROM.I mean isn't this what you hoteps say all the time.Does your STUPID ASS KNOW every European can confidently trust which TRIBES these Africans were from when they bought then in Africa?Not to mention certain tribes they didn't like enslaving such as the Akan were still brought over.

    Quote Originally Posted by El-Maestro View Post

    I warned him that Cuffie alone insighted five rebellions in less than three decades
    The Dumbfuck says that's impossible. OK, so going to multiple plantations and arming the slaves and massacring the slave owners is impossible.. Or better yet not an example of a revolting.?
    LOL You're so stupid, no slave can insight five rebellions idiot. Being the fact that if they caught this slave the first time he would of been surely to be not just killed but tortured. This Cuffie you talk about from South America did no such thing, stop being a fucking idiot.He may of resisted for a long time but no slave in the Americas can cause a rebellion 5 times.

    Quote Originally Posted by El-Maestro View Post

    He gets caught with his pants down talking about shit he doesn't know, which is why the dumbfuck resorts to mentioning Africans selling POW's, etc. and Native Americans not being enslaved as if it somehow help him make a coherent point.
    Pants down , is this one of your home erotic delusions? Its makes perfect sense dummy, you don't seem to understand if Africans were resisting they wouldn't of been brought to America and enslave on a massive scale. You also wouldn't of seen plantations, something Native Americans weren't on. You see the Native Americans fought till death and never sold their ''brother down the river'' this is why this never happened to them.

    In fact Europeans were going to enslave Native Americans and have them work the land but thanks to many pompous and idiotic West African chiefs(kinda like you without the chief part),Europeans had hit the lotto and went to West Africa to get them a good slave.

    Quote Originally Posted by El-Maestro View Post


    The Dumbfuck probably didn't know there were hundreds of Maroon communities before fixing his fingers to type his dumbass initial response. Now the dumbass is flailing about talking about "pigeon holding" and "only Maroons" when they(maroons) are only half of the story.
    Listen you stupid fuck, I mentioned maroons way before you and I also mentioned that the Maroons were capturing run away slaves behest of European slave masters don't even try it.

    And they WEREN'T HUNDREDS OF Maroon communities the fuck are you talking about. Maroon communities were in for the most part on the fringes of societies in the territories they were in. Why do you think they went up to the mountains and lived in the jungle, it was because all the rest of the slaves didn't want to help them fight.So we're not talking about the minority , we are talking about the majority.

    Just as much as we see on the news thousands of Afram thugs shooting up things many times we are not going to talk about thats most Aframs,thats the minority same thing here.


    Quote Originally Posted by El-Maestro View Post

    Whether failed or successful a Revolt is a Revolt and there were plenty, documented, poorly recorded and undocumented. Haiti is an example of if not the most successful slave rebellion in history. their scale of success doesn't detract from the millions of others who succeeded or failed in their self liberating endeavors. Africans were grouped with other Africans they share no connection to or even spoke the same languages with and force fed Christianity for a REASON.
    I am not mad at the fact they weren't successful, I never said them being successful is what dictated it, the whole idea went over your stupid ass head again. You missed my point is that ALL THE SLAVES IN HAITI decided to revolt WHETHER SUCCESSFUL OR NOT ,THIS DIDN'T HAPPEN IN MOST territories.

    Thats my point if they were rebellions and more slaves jumped in to help they revolting slaves they might of been more success,for the most part most slaves remained docile.

    You forget how they were slaves in the first place.

    Quote Originally Posted by El-Maestro View Post

    so How about you:
    -Ask Native Americans about their own history.
    I don't need to ask them, any one with sense knows for the most Native Americans of whom which many are 2 times smaller than Europeans weren't enslaved by Europeans because they didn't sit down taking it like West Africans.
    Last edited by Menelik; 2019-06-14 at 00:15.
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Elizabeth~ View Post
    I don't understand people who have sex with other races. It's repulsive.
    Quote Originally Posted by El-Maestro View Post
    I can help you understand if you meet me in person.

  2. # ADS
    Advertisement bot
    Join Date
    2013-03-24
    Posts
    All threads
       
     

  3. #132
    Established Member
    Molecular Biologist El-Maestro's Avatar
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:05
    Join Date
    2017-06-25
    Posts
    378
    Location
    N.Y.
    Gender
    Age
    26
    Race
    Negroid
    Phenotype
    Elongated -_-

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Menelik View Post
    I am not mad at the fact they weren't successful, I never said them being successful is what dictated it, the whole idea went over your stupid ass head again. You missed my point is that ALL THE SLAVES IN HAITI decided to revolt WHETHER SUCCESSFUL OR NOT ,THIS DIDN'T HAPPEN IN MOST territories.

    Thats my point if they were rebellions and more slaves jumped in to help they revolting slaves they might of been more success,for the most part most slaves remained docile.

    You forget how they were slaves in the first place.
    I feel like I get dumber every time I read and reply your posts.
    So this is your point now? that the rate of success would have been higher if more slaves were involved in each rebellion?
    It's no longer that there weren't any revolts or one in every 30 years? Or that Haiti and the maroons are spontaneous events?

    Well guess what? you still look like an ass. Because like I've been tryna tell you for fuck how long, strategies were put in place such as indoctrinating and splitting Africans into hetorogenous groups to reduce the chances of insurgence which was my INITIAL POINT. AND STILL there were countless examples of revolting so what the fuck are you even talking about?

    Also I don't like shitting on other ethnic groups which is why I don't wan't to talk about N.Americans... but how about you do some fucking research on the Advent of Slavery among them and their success rates in fighting off the Europeans... Nonetheless thy're irrelevant to my point regardless.
    Forum biodiversity is awesome!


    Quote Originally Posted by Polako View Post
    Depends which prehistoric North Africa you mean. There's a preprint here saying that Neolithic North Africans (you know, the ones who replaced the hunter-gatherers there), were fully West Eurasian. Makes sense.

    https://www.biorxiv.org/content/early/2017/09/21/191569

  4. #133
    Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    @
    Join Date
    2014-01-02
    Posts
    872
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by El-Maestro View Post
    I feel like I get dumber every time I read and reply your posts.
    So this is your point now? that the rate of success would have been higher if more slaves were involved in each rebellion?
    It's no longer that there weren't any revolts or one in every 30 years? Or that Haiti and the maroons are spontaneous events?
    Again dummy, its not about whether there was rate of success or not, the point I was making if West Africans were truely revolting,MORE AFRICAN slaves maybe millions would of partook in the revolt,rather than the thousands.

    Revolts every 30 years does not mean its constant, idiot, what are you talking about.

    You mention Haiti but you just said that's one success story.Haiti actually had all of the slaves on the island revolting ,on the other hand what were the maroon communities in these territories doing,did most slaves in Jamaica decide to take up arms like the maroons , or the Maroons in Brazil or where ever else,exactly my point.Stop mistaking the few noble for the many cowards.
    Quote Originally Posted by El-Maestro View Post



    Well guess what? you still look like an ass. Because like I've been tryna tell you for fuck how long, strategies were put in place such as indoctrinating and splitting Africans into hetorogenous groups to reduce the chances of insurgence which was my INITIAL POINT. AND STILL there were countless examples of revolting so what the fuck are you even talking about?
    No idiot, because if slaves were actually revolting like they would, there would of been more strategies and methods to put down slave revolts. But they developed methods to make the slaves more docile lol.

    Africans being split into heterogeneous groups wasn't so hard since many African chiefs picked up any and every African brethren they could.
    Quote Originally Posted by El-Maestro View Post

    Also I don't like shitting on other ethnic groups which is why I don't wan't to talk about N.Americans... but how about you do some fucking research on the Advent of Slavery among them and their success rates in fighting off the Europeans... Nonetheless thy're irrelevant to my point regardless.
    So you mean to tell me if you are talking about Native Americans and why they never faced enslavement, there is a need for you to shit on them the process.

    Again the point goes over your head, Native Americans, Orientals,and Indians/South Asians all fought the Europeans and even faced defeat, but why isn't it they weren't enslaved( ENSLAVED ON THE SCALE OF WEST AFRICANS).

    They're very relevant because you don't seem to understand is that being defeated doesn't mean being enslaved you dumb ass . Now log off and go back to school idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Elizabeth~ View Post
    I don't understand people who have sex with other races. It's repulsive.
    Quote Originally Posted by El-Maestro View Post
    I can help you understand if you meet me in person.

  5. #134
    Established Member
    Molecular Biologist El-Maestro's Avatar
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:05
    Join Date
    2017-06-25
    Posts
    378
    Location
    N.Y.
    Gender
    Age
    26
    Race
    Negroid
    Phenotype
    Elongated -_-

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Menelik View Post
    Again dummy, its not about whether there was rate of success or not, the point I was making if West Africans were truely revolting,MORE AFRICAN slaves maybe millions would of partook in the revolt,rather than the thousands.

    Revolts every 30 years does not mean its constant, idiot, what are you talking about.

    You mention Haiti but you just said that's one success story.Haiti actually had all of the slaves on the island revolting ,on the other hand what were the maroon communities in these territories doing,did most slaves in Jamaica decide to take up arms like the maroons , or the Maroons in Brazil or where ever else,exactly my point.Stop mistaking the few noble for the many cowards.

    No idiot, because if slaves were actually revolting like they would, there would of been more strategies and methods to put down slave revolts. But they developed methods to make the slaves more docile lol.

    Africans being split into heterogeneous groups wasn't so hard since many African chiefs picked up any and every African brethren they could.

    So you mean to tell me if you are talking about Native Americans and why they never faced enslavement, there is a need for you to shit on them the process.

    Again the point goes over your head, Native Americans, Orientals,and Indians/South Asians all fought the Europeans and even faced defeat, but why isn't it they weren't enslaved( ENSLAVED ON THE SCALE OF WEST AFRICANS).

    They're very relevant because you don't seem to understand is that being defeated doesn't mean being enslaved you dumb ass . Now log off and go back to school idiot.
    Youre talking in circles my nigga. And as much as you try to change your point you’re still dead wrong. I’m not gonna chase you around the mulberry bush. Do your research on what lead up to the Haitian revolution. Even your point about the maroons is utter shit as even wikipedia can provide you with examples of non maroon insurgence in Jamaica DURING the times of maroon occupation. And there were multiple strategies arranged to deal with slave rebellion in the new world the most popular one being “reinforcements.” Which is important when you consider most of these revolting communities couldnt grow quick enough to overthrow a nation. In the entire global history of slavery there are like three examples of a revolution comparable to that of haiti. You are so besides yourself with this point that its almost laughable. You havent considered the logistics nor practicality in revolting against colonial powers on a large scale, for example, a lot of failed rebellions fell short simply due to split ideologies among insurgents. Its quite clear you didnt know much about this shit outside of what you've seen in hollywood or something. “If every slave would have got up in arms” are you dumb?

    Allowing some slaves to purchase their freedom. Ascribing house niggas and denoting field niggas. Wide spread thwarting of African customs in favor of Christianity. Public display of mutilation, rape and execution. And most importantly the suppression or concealing of news of other slaves revolting to damper inspiration is just a couple examples of the lengths colonists went through to prevent revolts. And STILL there were a lot of them. Go somewhere with all that fuckery.

    Idek why im giving you any thought... Fact is you were wrong as fuck about there only being a revolt every 30 years. Then you were wrong by saying only the “marroons and Haiti revolted”. And then you were wrong again by saying there were little/no strategies against slave revolts.

    Talk about native Americans with native Americans I don’t care to talk about their history.
    Forum biodiversity is awesome!


    Quote Originally Posted by Polako View Post
    Depends which prehistoric North Africa you mean. There's a preprint here saying that Neolithic North Africans (you know, the ones who replaced the hunter-gatherers there), were fully West Eurasian. Makes sense.

    https://www.biorxiv.org/content/early/2017/09/21/191569

  6. #135
    Regular Member
    Molecular Biologist DracoSentien's Avatar
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 03:26
    Join Date
    2019-03-07
    Posts
    548
    Location
    Cornwall New York
    Gender
    Age
    41
    Y-DNA
    R1b-Z253 >Z6749.1
    mtDNA
    Queen Victoria's H
    Race
    Caucasian
    Metaethnos
    Anglo
    Ethnicity
    Cornwall England
    Phenotype
    Western U.K.
    Politics
    Tory
    Religion
    Anglican
    United States United Kingdom Scotland Canada Weed Flag New Zealand Australia

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Game Theory View Post
    We ain't broke, though there is a considerable gap between us and whites, no doubt a product of past social injustices in part.

    http://fortune.com/2018/02/28/raceah...-buying-power/
    3,924,0000 is 0.0327% of 120,000,000,000.
    Last edited by DracoSentien; 2019-06-14 at 03:24.
    "I am inherently gloomy about the prospect of Africa” because “all our social policies are based on the fact that their intelligence is the same as ours, whereas all the testing says, not really.” -- James Watson (founding father of modern genetics).


    "Give me a lever long enough to stand on I can lift the world"--Archimedes (if you don't understand the not literal meaning of that comment then you are innumerate most likely)

  7. #136
    Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    @
    Join Date
    2014-01-02
    Posts
    872
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by El-Maestro View Post
    Youre talking in circles my nigga. And as much as you try to change your point you’re still dead wrong. I’m not gonna chase you around the mulberry bush. Do your research on what lead up to the Haitian revolution. Even your point about the maroons is utter shit as even wikipedia can provide you with examples of non maroon insurgence in Jamaica DURING the times of maroon occupation. And there were multiple strategies arranged to deal with slave rebellion in the new world the most popular one being “reinforcements.” Which is important when you consider most of these revolting communities couldnt grow quick enough to overthrow a nation. In the entire global history of slavery there are like three examples of a revolution comparable to that of haiti. You are so besides yourself with this point that its almost laughable. You havent considered the logistics nor practicality in revolting against colonial powers on a large scale, for example, a lot of failed rebellions fell short simply due to split ideologies among insurgents. Its quite clear you didnt know much about this shit outside of what you've seen in hollywood or something. “If every slave would have got up in arms” are you dumb?
    You stupid idiot. You keep talking about the failures and I am really not even pressing that, the fact of the matter is , most slaves didn't aid the revolting slaves.Yes there was a non maroon insurgence in Jamaica, but obviously it wasn't enough no matter how much you want to talk about it.Unlike Haiti in which you talk about the slaves carried their weight and decided to aid their brethren.Just admit the most West African slaves in the diaspora didn't want to their kin when they saw other slaves revolting.


    Quote Originally Posted by El-Maestro View Post

    Allowing some slaves to purchase their freedom. Ascribing house niggas and denoting field niggas. Wide spread thwarting of African customs in favor of Christianity. Public display of mutilation, rape and execution. And most importantly the suppression or concealing of news of other slaves revolting to damper inspiration is just a couple examples of the lengths colonists went through to prevent revolts. And STILL there were a lot of them. Go somewhere with all that fuckery.
    Blah blah honestly if I give you examples of slavery in Greco-Roman era,Babylon and even Arab Islamic empires they can all give you the same story. Castrattion ,separation from children and their parents,rape etc all happened to the swahili and Bantu slaves in Arab countries.So thats nothing really knew you are talking about methods of abuse and punishment, and what you mention is nothing new under the sun.
    Quote Originally Posted by El-Maestro View Post

    Idek why im giving you any thought... Fact is you were wrong as fuck about there only being a revolt every 30 years. Then you were wrong by saying only the “marroons and Haiti revolted”. And then you were wrong again by saying there were little/no strategies against slave revolts.

    Talk about native Americans with native Americans I don’t care to talk about their history.
    Wow what kind retard are you? I never said it was solely uprisings because of the Maroons , I said its Maroons who kept up the resistance and thats the same case with Haiti.Is it hard for your half-brain ass to understand that .Obviously when you say ''damping inspiration'' pretty much concedes the fact that most of these non maroon slaves would rather be free than fight along with the maroons or which ever revolters.

    And yes these slave major revolts happened every 30 or 50 years and they and thats aggrandizing it a bit, since this is the total sum of revolts in each territory were not that much some places like the islands only had one major revolt.And even in some Americans states they didn't have them at all.

    Do you really think Europeans would of kept enslaving Africans if it was hard to keep them as slaves? lol you could keep dreaming and that mentality is exactly why some of your ancestors were taken in chains sadly.

    My whole point about bringing up Native Americans is for this same reason , they didn't get enslave but yet West and Central Africans were.
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Elizabeth~ View Post
    I don't understand people who have sex with other races. It's repulsive.
    Quote Originally Posted by El-Maestro View Post
    I can help you understand if you meet me in person.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 2017-09-25, 07:55
  2. The late, great Leslie Nielsen
    By Day Tripper in forum Classification Requests
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 2011-02-04, 00:47
  3. Schools report finds ‘jaw-dropping’ gap for black boys
    By Papa Anodyne in forum Race & Ethnicity in Society
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 2010-11-12, 21:52
  4. Classify Joachim 'Jokke' Nielsen
    By Pallantides in forum Classification Requests
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 2010-07-13, 13:38

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
<