User Tag List

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: raceAhead: A New Nielsen Report Puts Black Buying Power at $1.2 Trillion105 days old

Established Member
    Last Online
    2019-09-22 @ 20:27
    Y-DNA
    J2b2*
    mtDNA
    H1
    Race
    Caucasoid
    Metaethnos
    White American
    Ethnicity
    Greco-Mediterranean
    Phenotype
    Pompeii frescoe
    Politics
    I don't do politics
    Religion
    Panentheism
    Germany Japan Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Hand View Post
    I know. The fool said that Neolithic Anatolian farmers were 'Europeans'.
    Pontic-Caspian steppe nomads were Europeans that had a genetic component that was very similar to Middle Easterners (CHG).
    If you consider Georgians "Middle Easterners" I guess. Since they're genenetically the people with the most CHG ancestry on the planet. Approaching about 60%. Phenotypically you're much more likely to mistake a Georgian for a Southern European than a Gulf Arab.

Furthermore, the other half of the Yamnaya component is a North Eurasian component from hunter gatherers whom lived from Finland to the North Caspian in the Mesolithic.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement bot

Established Member
    Junior Member But Cool
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:59
    Y-DNA
    E-U174/P252
    mtDNA
    U6a3f
    Race
    Sub-Saharan African
    Metaethnos
    Akan/Bakongo/Igbo
    Ethnicity
    Jamaican
    Phenotype
    West African looking
    Politics
    Monarchy over Republic
    Religion
    Nunya
    England Jamaica Skull and crossbones

Quote Originally Posted by Reason1234 View Post
    Read a book.
    Nothing better to say? No gish galloping nonsense? I would say I'm shocked but that would be lying.
    I suppose in your head, Iberians being ran Muslamics were every bit powerful as Iberians running overseas empires!?

Established Member
    Junior Member But Cool
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:59
    Y-DNA
    E-U174/P252
    mtDNA
    U6a3f
    Race
    Sub-Saharan African
    Metaethnos
    Akan/Bakongo/Igbo
    Ethnicity
    Jamaican
    Phenotype
    West African looking
    Politics
    Monarchy over Republic
    Religion
    Nunya
    England Jamaica Skull and crossbones

Quote Originally Posted by Arch Hades View Post
    If you consider Georgians "Middle Easterners" I guess. Since they're genenetically the people with the most CHG ancestry on the planet. Approaching about 60%.
    I don't consider Caucasus peoples, Middle Eastern or European. I'm just saying that CHG seems to be more related to Middle Easterners.

Phenotypically you're much more likely to mistake a Georgian for a Southern European than a Gulf Arab.
    True. However I'm not talking about phenotype.

Furthermore, the other half of the Yamnaya component is a North Eurasian component from hunter gatherers whom lived from Finland to the North Caspian in the Mesolithic.
    I know about the other part of their ancestry. EHG is a mix of WHG and ANE.

Established Member
    Last Online
    Y-DNA
    J2b2*
    mtDNA
    H1
    Race
    Caucasoid
    Metaethnos
    White American
    Ethnicity
    Greco-Mediterranean
    Phenotype
    Pompeii frescoe
    Politics
    I don't do politics
    Religion
    Panentheism
    Germany Japan Italy

I don't consider Caucasus peoples, Middle Eastern or European. I'm just saying that CHG seems to be more related to Middle Easterners.

True. However I'm not talking about phenotype.

I know about the other part of their ancestry. EHG is a mix of WHG and ANE.
    I don't consider them Middle Eastern or European either. Especially considering the sharp genetic contrast they have with Slavic Russians.

I think to be Middle Easterner you have to have the so called "Natufian component". Arabic and Semitic groups and really all Afro-Asiatic speaking groups have this component but it's very minimal in the Caucasus.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Arch Hades For This Useful Post:

Menelik (2019-06-12)

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 17:49
    E1b1a8*
    mtDNA
    L0a1a2
    Ethnicity
    "Black"
    Politics
    Praise the Sun
    Religion
    Sun Worship
    African Union(OAS) United States

Quote Originally Posted by Reason1234 View Post
    Lol @ 'Africans'. Most of black africa has no writing older than the late 19th or even 20th century. Can you name some historical philosophers, scientists, mathematicians, great authors etc from subsaharan africa? We could be here for days if I tried to list Europeans. Europe has the greatest body of writing in the world.

Numerals are not the same thing as numbers.. numerals are just a way of representing numbers. Europeans used and still use other types of numerals (e.g. Greek, Roman etc) before adopting Indian numerals, which later became the numerals we commonly use today.

Some of it was, of course.. doesn't change what I said though.
    There you go again hoping on Southern Europeans DICK. Perhaps you should consult a cartographer to learn where "WESTERN EUROPEAN" starts and stops. As I said before.....this script doesn't derive from a number of scripts going back to Africa? Point proven you think white folk invented stuff just cause "they white" and you are not smart enough to know where your script comes from. What was going on in Western Europe prior to be colonized by central Asian nomads and middle eastern farmers?
    Did they bring animals or did the natives domesticated them? Did they bring an agricultural package or did the natives invent farming on their own? Did they invent pottery or was it brought from outside of western Europe. Talking shit and they didnt domesticate ONE damn seed.

Dumb white folk turn jesus blue/blond Nordic then strut around like they invented Christianity.

Nearly every single week....I make a post about how stupid you will be.....and a page later you turn around and do exactly what I said. You probably have a stupid look on your face. Close your mouth and breath through your nose.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to beyoku For This Useful Post:

Truthcentric (2019-06-12)

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    @

Quote Originally Posted by Game Theory View Post
    Slaves revolted and resisted in several ways, it wasn't always a slave revolt,
    You just made an asinine statement here, slaves revolted but wasn't always a slave revolt.

Quote Originally Posted by Game Theory View Post

but it was breaking and losing tools, running away etc.
    Breaking tools would just mean you would get a whooping and agitate the slave master more.

Running away ,well guess what it wasn't enough slaves that did,it was on rare occassions that slaves decided to RUN. I think Harriet Tubman even said I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves.

Quote Originally Posted by El-Maestro View Post
    Slaves revolted all the time, methods of pacification was well researched during the TA slave era for this reason.

WHAT?!
    Slaves did not revolt all the time, if you are equating revolts every 30 years thats not a lot.Not to mention it was 100 or 200 slaves partaking in this.
    I don't know what you mean by the TA era.
    But slave masters didn't need to research methods of pacification ,since they already had been a long practice of keeping slaves in check .Only maroon areas can truly say define as revolting and being resisted,however sadly some maroon communities had caught runaway slaves and bounties to white slave masters.

I know. The fool said that Neolithic Anatolian farmers were 'Europeans'.
    Pontic-Caspian steppe nomads were Europeans that had a genetic component that was very similar to Middle Easterners (CHG).
    Having a genetic component similar doesn't mean they were similar Middle Easterners at all, you need to know the difference between leaning to something and where something is actually located.Everyone knows Pontic-Caspian people are Europeans.The Middle Easterner component of CHG is more related to Caucasus people rather than true Semitic people that @Arch Hades.
    Last edited by Menelik; 2019-06-12 at 06:24.

Established Member
    Last Online
    Y-DNA
    J2b2*
    mtDNA
    H1
    Race
    Caucasoid
    Metaethnos
    White American
    Ethnicity
    Greco-Mediterranean
    Phenotype
    Pompeii frescoe
    Politics
    I don't do politics
    Religion
    Panentheism
    Germany Japan Italy

Quote Originally Posted by beyoku View Post
    There you go again hoping on Southern Europeans DICK. Perhaps you should consult a cartographer to learn where "WESTERN EUROPEAN" starts and stops. As I said before.....this script doesn't derive from a number of scripts going back to Africa? Point proven you think white folk invented stuff just cause "they white" and you are not smart enough to know where your script comes from. What was going on in Western Europe prior to be colonized by central Asian nomads and middle eastern farmers?
    Did they bring animals or did the natives domesticated them? Did they bring an agricultural package or did the natives invent farming on their own? Did they invent pottery or was it brought from outside of western Europe. Talking shit and they didnt domesticate ONE damn seed.

Dumb white folk turn jesus blue/blond Nordic then strut around like they invented Christianity.

Nearly every single week....I make a post about how stupid you will be.....and a page later you turn around and do exactly what I said. You probably have a stupid look on your face. Close your mouth and breath through your nose.
    All European alphabets including the primary one we use (Latin or Roman) descend from the Greek alphabet. The Greek alphabet is a modified version of the Phoenician's alphabet...they added vowels to it.

Jesus himself invented true Christianity, a bunch of Heretical Jews writing in Greek invented what we call mainstream Christianity.

Can you show me anything in Sub-Saharan Africa that compares to a Western European Cathedral circa 1,000 AD?

The European mind in the Middle Ages simply did not care or discover the power of scientific inquiry like it did later on. Aside from the hardships of mundane everyday life, it was stuck in a theophany.

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    @

All European alphabets including the primary one we use (Latin or Roman) descend from the Greek alphabet. The Greek alphabet is a modified version of the Phoenician's alphabet...they added vowels to it.

Jesus himself invented true Christianity, a bunch of Heretical Jews writing in Greek invented what we call mainstream Christianity.

Can you show me anything in Sub-Saharan Africa that compares to a Western European Cathedral circa 1,000 AD?

The European mind in the Middle Ages simply did not care or discover the power of scientific inquiry like it did later on. Aside from the hardships of mundane everyday life, it was stuck in a theophany.
    If we go by the Bible if Jesus was a Jew he would be heretical himself to change laws and commandments that his forefathers and his FATHER(God) himself had set before him.
    Jesus disciples were mere fishermen who were probably illiterate and couldn't write let alone write Hebrew. Thats the funny thing they speak Aramaic and Hebrew in the kingdom of Judea in the Herodian era, yet the first Christians texts are in Greek.

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    2019-09-22 @ 21:26

What was going on in Western Europe prior to be colonized by central Asian nomads and middle eastern farmers?
    That's like asking what white Americans were doing before they were colonized by Europeans. it's just illogical and retarded.

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    2019-09-22 @ 21:26

There you go again hoping on Southern Europeans DICK. Perhaps you should consult a cartographer to learn where "WESTERN EUROPEAN" starts and stops.
    Different cartographers would give you different answers. Given that your arguments are motivated entirely by your sense of butthurt and inferiority I assume you want to say Western Europe is just the north-western part of Europe, maybe only Britain, and this part of Europe is somehow completely separate from and unrelated to any other part, a totally different race, culture and history. That's all nonsense of course but I'm getting used to everything you say being irrational nonsense.

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast