User Tag List

Page 55 of 62 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 ... LastLast

Thread: In the ancient Egypt debate why are certain people ignoring archaeology, culture, etc72 days old

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:04
    E1b1a8*
    mtDNA
    L0a1a2
    Ethnicity
    "Black"
    Politics
    Praise the Sun
    Religion
    Sun Worship
    African Union(OAS) United States

Another thing in Egypt that probably comes from Sudan. Watermelon.
    https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/642785v1

2. # ADS
    Advertisement bot

Established Member
    Evolutionary Biologist
    Last Online
    2019-08-22 @ 05:50
    E-M4451
    mtDNA
    L3e1a2
    Race
    Sub-Saharan African
    Phenotype
    Aethiopid
    Ethnicity
    Banyamulenge
    Phenotype
    South Aethiopid
    Religion
    Christian
    Congo Democratic Republic United States

-AE civilization has nothing to do with all major civilizations of the world.
    -AEn civilization was born and developed in Africa.
    -AEns be 100% Eurasian or 100% East African, that doesn’t change the fact that they were an African people. Unless you are like those that say modern North Africans are not African, so dumb.
    -IMO, the closest living relatives of AE, genetically/phenotypically/culturally would be present day Sudanese and HOA people. To be more conservative, NorthEast African people in general. The two extreme side I see here are just as good as trolls.
    -The closest civilization to AE is a bit south, it’s Nubian.
    - You all bringing evidence from samples of a specific time period, specific region as proof of your claim. Statistically, it does not work out. That would be terrible sampling methodology. Also saying that it’s the only evidence we have, hence, we can securely use that. BS! Why don’t you be patient and wait for more samples release before making premature conclusions.

We know before unification of Egypt, there were to somehow different cultures(Kingdoms), lower and upper Egypt kingdoms.
    Narmer coming from the south unified the two kingdoms. In fact, most if not all dynasties cane from the south. However, I’m not trying to make them black or whatever. This is an interesting topic to explore instead of y’all claiming and fighting on things you have little if anything to do with.

You guys never let any real discussion go on, weirdos!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Espoir For This Useful Post:

Pat11 (2019-07-26), Truthcentric (2019-07-24)

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    E1b1a7a
    mtDNA
    L4b2
    Race
    Sub-Saharan African
    Phenotype
    Sudanid
    Metaethnos
    American
    Ethnicity
    Afro-American
    Phenotype
    New World Black
    Politics
    Center-right
    Religion
    Church of Christ
    United States

Quote Originally Posted by Espoir View Post
    -AEns be 100% Eurasian or 100% East African, that doesn’t change the fact that they were an African people. Unless you are like those that say modern North Africans are not African, so dumb.
    -IMO, the closest living relatives of AE, genetically/phenotypically/culturally would be present day Sudanese and HOA people. To be more conservative, NorthEast African people in general. The two extreme side I see here are just as good as trolls.
    - You all bringing evidence from samples of a specific time period, specific region as proof of your claim. Statistically, it does not work out. That would be terrible sampling methodology. Also saying that it’s the only evidence we have, hence, we can securely use that. BS! Why don’t you be patient and wait for more samples release before making premature conclusions.

We know before unification of Egypt, there were to somehow different cultures(Kingdoms), lower and upper Egypt kingdoms.
    Narmer coming from the south unified the two kingdoms. In fact, most if not all dynasties cane from the south. However, I’m not trying to make them black or whatever. This is an interesting topic to explore instead of y’all claiming and fighting on things you have little if anything to do with.

Thank you for making that point. I've ignored Arch Hades because his goal isn't to look at the truth objectively, his point is to ignore multiple lines of evidence that doesn't favor what he wants, and hang on to one thing that he feels supports him(such as some dental study he can't even comprehend) because its all about finding anything to troll the "Afrocentric,"
    We Wuz Kerma Kangz delusion..........

Quote Originally Posted by Meygaag View Post
    You @beyoku @HabariTess @Roseai are the ones claiming people that have nothing to do with them.I'm a Cushitic descendant of the Sudan and an heir to all it's civilizations while you descend from Ebola stricken negroes from the Congo forest that eat albinos in order to gain superpowers lmao

Established Member
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 23:36
    T-M184
    mtDNA
    R0a2
    Ethnicity
    Dir/Bedouin
    Ethiopia Djibouti Oman Sudan

The closest relatives to the AE's are the modern Egyptians not Horners or Sudanese Arabs/Nubians.Even the nappy Tutsi wants to claim Egypt via Cushitic peoples in order to indirectly claim Egypt

The closest relatives to the Ancient Egyptians are the Copts as the muslims carry slave trade SSA ancestry that isn't indigenous to NE Africa

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Meygaag For This Useful Post:

NassBean (2019-07-24), Targum (2019-07-25)

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    E1b1a7a
    mtDNA
    L4b2
    Race
    Sub-Saharan African
    Phenotype
    Sudanid
    Metaethnos
    American
    Ethnicity
    Afro-American
    Phenotype
    New World Black
    Politics
    Center-right
    Religion
    Church of Christ
    United States

Quote Originally Posted by Arch Hades View Post
    Dental metric data. I feel sorry for the Afrocentrics at this point. Trying to 'hold on' to a silly delusion.

SOURCE : Hanihara T and Ishida H, (2005) Metric dental variation of major human populations American Journal of Physical Anthropology, Volume 128 Issue 2, Pages 287 - 298.

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/...002/ajpa.20080
    Instead of repeatedly spamming the study(a la Racial Reality style) why don't expalin the study and that plot. Like explain why Negritos(Pacific Islanders) are close to Nigeria/Ghana and Tanzanians and Somalis are close to China South when none of that is supported genetically, nor craniomatrically? Since dental non metric traits are scored by the frequencies based on whether they are absent or present, I guess the study contradicts your logic, right? Or will you ignore what I just said and focus just on Egypt and ignore the closeness of Somalis to Chinese and irrelevant? You're just another Racial Reality clone, you spam charts, dendograms and plots you don't understand simply to troll the Afrocentric

- - - Updated - - -

From the same study Arch Hades spammed:

Third, East/Southeast Asians share similar dental features with sub‐Saharan Africans

You @beyoku @HabariTess @Roseai are the ones claiming people that have nothing to do with them.I'm a Cushitic descendant of the Sudan and an heir to all it's civilizations while you descend from Ebola stricken negroes from the Congo forest that eat albinos in order to gain superpowers lmao

Established Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:28
    Y-DNA
    J2b2*
    mtDNA
    H1
    Race
    Caucasoid
    Metaethnos
    White American
    Ethnicity
    Greco-Mediterranean
    Phenotype
    Pompeii frescoe
    Politics
    I don't do politics
    Religion
    Panentheism
    Germany Japan Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Game Theory View Post
    Instead of repeatedly spamming the study(a la Racial Reality style) why don't expalin the study and that plot. Like explain why Negritos(Pacific Islanders) are close to Nigeria/Ghana and Tanzanians and Somalis are close to China South when none of that is supported genetically, nor craniomatrically? Since dental non metric traits are scored by the frequencies based on whether they are absent or present, I guess the study contradicts your logic, right? Or will you ignore what I just said and focus just on Egypt and ignore the closeness of Somalis to Chinese and irrelevant? You're just another Racial Reality clone, you spam charts, dendograms and plots you don't understand simply to troll the Afrocentric

- - - Updated - - -

From the same study Arch Hades spammed:

The study says otherwise

"Mesiodistal and buccolingual crown diameters of all teeth recorded in 72 major human population groups and seven geographic groups were analyzed. The results obtained are fivefold. First, the largest teeth are found among Australians, followed by Melanesians, Micronesians, sub-Saharan Africans, and Native Americans. Philippine Negritos, Jomon/Ainu, and Western Eurasians have small teeth, while East/Southeast Asians and Polynesians are intermediate in overall tooth size. Second, in terms of odontometric shape factors, world extremes are Europeans, aboriginal New World populations, and to a lesser extent, Australians. Third, East/Southeast Asians share similar dental features with sub-Saharan Africans, and fall in the center of the phenetic space occupied by a wide array of samples. Fourth, the patterning of dental variation among major geographic populations is more or less consistent with those obtained from genetic and craniometric data. Fifth, once differences in population size between sub-Saharan Africa, Europe, South/West Asia, Australia, and Far East, and genetic drift are taken into consideration, the pattern of sub-Saharan African distinctiveness becomes more or less comparable to that based on genetic and craniometric data. As such, worldwide patterning of odontometric variation provides an additional avenue in the ongoing investigation of the origin(s) of anatomically modern humans."

And these are dental metric traits, not non metric traits. If I said non metric I was mistaken.

There are other non metric dental studies which show similar results.
    Last edited by Arch Hades; 2019-07-24 at 16:53.

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    E1b1a7a
    mtDNA
    L4b2
    Race
    Sub-Saharan African
    Phenotype
    Sudanid
    Metaethnos
    American
    Ethnicity
    Afro-American
    Phenotype
    New World Black
    Politics
    Center-right
    Religion
    Church of Christ
    United States

The study says otherwise

"Mesiodistal and buccolingual crown diameters of all teeth recorded in 72 major human population groups and seven geographic groups were analyzed. The results obtained are fivefold. First, the largest teeth are found among Australians, followed by Melanesians, Micronesians, sub-Saharan Africans, and Native Americans. Philippine Negritos, Jomon/Ainu, and Western Eurasians have small teeth, while East/Southeast Asians and Polynesians are intermediate in overall tooth size. Second, in terms of odontometric shape factors, world extremes are Europeans, aboriginal New World populations, and to a lesser extent, Australians. Third, East/Southeast Asians share similar dental features with sub-Saharan Africans, and fall in the center of the phenetic space occupied by a wide array of samples. Fourth, the patterning of dental variation among major geographic populations is more or less consistent with those obtained from genetic and craniometric data. Fifth, once differences in population size between sub-Saharan Africa, Europe, South/West Asia, Australia, and Far East, and genetic drift are taken into consideration, the pattern of sub-Saharan African distinctiveness becomes more or less comparable to that based on genetic and craniometric data. As such, worldwide patterning of odontometric variation provides an additional avenue in the ongoing investigation of the origin(s) of anatomically modern humans."

And these are dental metric traits, not non metric traits. If I said non metric I was mistaken.

There are other non metric dental studies which show similar results.

This was posted in the abstract to the same damn study you quoted stupid, and if you look at the plot you posted it backs me up, you just quoted it yourself:

Third, East/Southeast Asians share similar dental features with sub‐Saharan Africans
    So are you stating the study contradicts itself, or is it a case of YOU not comprehending it?

Established Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:06
    J1
    Race
    Caucasoid
    Phenotype
    Berberid
    Phenotype
    S.med+Berberid+litorid
    Politics
    Center-left
    Religion
    Agnosticism

AE being an african civilization is meaningless it's like saying the achaemenid empire is asian so chineses should be proud of it ....also denying all the links that egypt had with the levant show how little you know about egypt. It's obvious that you're trying to claim egypt by making them closer to black populations.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NassBean For This Useful Post:

jama0112 (2019-07-25), Targum (2019-07-25)

Established Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:28
    Y-DNA
    J2b2*
    mtDNA
    H1
    Race
    Caucasoid
    Metaethnos
    White American
    Ethnicity
    Greco-Mediterranean
    Phenotype
    Pompeii frescoe
    Politics
    I don't do politics
    Religion
    Panentheism
    Germany Japan Italy

So are you stating the study contradicts itself, or is it a case of YOU not comprehending it?
    I don't have access to anything beyond the abstract. The study says the dental metric data is comparable to craniometric data but.only when 'population size and drift are taken into consideration'.

Secondly, I think this study predates the large scale genome sequencing of populations...so I have no clue what type "genetic data' this data this corresponds to.

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    E1b1a7a
    mtDNA
    L4b2
    Race
    Sub-Saharan African
    Phenotype
    Sudanid
    Metaethnos
    American
    Ethnicity
    Afro-American
    Phenotype
    New World Black
    Politics
    Center-right
    Religion
    Church of Christ
    United States

I don't have access to anything beyond the abstract. The study says the dental metric data is comparable to craniometric data but.only when 'population size and drift are taken into consideration'.

Secondly, I think this study predates the large scale genome sequencing of populations...so I have no clue what type "genetic data' this data this corresponds to.
    So basically you cited a study you don't understand to refute so called "Afrocentrics," Thanks

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Game Theory For This Useful Post:

beyoku (2019-07-24), NonFingo (2019-07-25)

Page 55 of 62 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 ... LastLast