User Tag List

Page 20 of 55 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 ... LastLast

Thread: In the ancient Egypt debate why are certain people ignoring archaeology, culture, etc34 days old

Established Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:05
    Y-DNA
    J2b2*
    mtDNA
    H1
    Race
    Caucasoid
    Metaethnos
    White American
    Ethnicity
    Greco-Mediterranean
    Phenotype
    Pompeii frescoe
    Politics
    I don't do politics
    Religion
    Panentheism
    Germany Japan Italy

Quote Originally Posted by NonFingo View Post

I agree there is something there that is causing a dip in the Natufian-African distance values. But it’s just a dip in overall large distances to the Natufian sample.

We see the same thing genetically. The Natufians are a distinctive population not easily modeled as any other population. That makes a lot of sense considering the phenotypical and archaeological diversity in the Levant in pre-Natufian times (Levantine Aurignacian, Ahmarian, Emiran, etc). I doubt Natufians in general were really close to Africans. Maybe some local samples resembled later Egyptians, but I don't see this being true for Natufians in general.

Brace's Natufians (as well as Lazaridis' Natufians) seem to have been insular Levantine hunter gatherer, with some secondary affinities to Mediterranean samples due to Basal Eurasian, ANA, etc. That insular hunter gatherer was possibly the Levantine version of the ancestry that was widespread in the Middle East before Basal Eurasian. This ancestry is @Arch Hades worst nightmare because it will show West Eurasian hunter gatherer originally had no Basal Eurasian.

Natufian morphological distance
    Late Prehistoric Eurasia14.00
    Niger-Congo14.66
    PrehistRecent NE Africa15.31
    Prehistoric Mediterranean16.59
    Algerian Neolithic17.60
    Morphological distance via Brace 2005 vs Genetic distance via full genome sequencing via Laz 2016

Fixation index

Natufians no closer Yoruba than Karelian Hunter Gatherers from Mesolithic Russia and Finland were according to Fixation index.

Genome wide global PCA...50% Basal Eurasian Natufians and 60% Basal Eurasian Mesolithic Iranians just south of the Caspian ( Iran_Hotullb) where do they cluster? From Fregel et al 2017

http://eurogenes.blogspot.com/2017/0...hic-north.html

Is there really anything left to argue about? I mean seriously? Aside from pedantic and trivial details? or the request for more ancient genomes?..which i'd always be happy to have?

The best bet for "Black Egypt" is to pray that a bunch of Mota like Hunter Gatherers lived around the Nile 3,000 BC and gave rise to the pharaohs and the Abursir Mummies are just some sort of total foreigners. Arguing about Natufians, Basal Eurasian, etc is a lost cause.

My guess is the Ancient Egyptians genetically speaking will be on a cline from the KEB farmers and Levant Neolithic to the IAM farmers.

It's not my fault that every single awesome culture from 3,500 BC to present North of the Sahara and West the Himalayas and Urals will genetically belong in that West Eurasian cluster. The Egyptians will be no exception. They may pull genegically towards inner Africa more than the actual West Eurasian cultures that were on the continent of Eurasia, but it wont be by much.
    Last edited by Arch Hades; 2019-06-18 at 05:34.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement bot

Established Member
    Last Online
    2019-07-14 @ 03:45

Quote Originally Posted by Arch Hades View Post
    Morphological distance via Brace 2005 vs Genetic distance via full genome sequencing via Laz 2016

Fixation index

Natufians no closer Yoruba than Karelian Hunter Gatherers from Mesolithic Russia and Finland were according to Fixation index.

Genome wide global PCA...50% Basal Eurasian Natufians and 60% Basal Eurasian Mesolithic Iranians just south of the Caspian ( Iran_Hotullb) where do they cluster? From Fregel et al 2017

http://eurogenes.blogspot.com/2017/0...hic-north.html

Is there really anything left to argue about? I mean seriously? Aside from pedantic and trivial details? or the request for more ancient genomes?..which i'd always be happy to have?

The best bet for "Black Egypt" is to pray that a bunch of Mota like Hunter Gatherers lived around the Nile 3,000 BC and gave rise to the pharaohs and the Abursir Mummies are just some sort of total foreigners. Arguing about Natufians, Basal Eurasian, etc is a lost cause.

My guess is the Ancient Egyptians genetically speaking will be on a cline from the KEB farmers and Levant Neolithic to the IAM farmers.

It's not my fault that every single awesome culture from 3,500 BC to present North of the Sahara and West the Himalayas and Urals will genetically belong in that West Eurasian cluster. The Egyptians will be no exception. They may pull genegically towards inner Africa more than the actual West Eurasian cultures that were on the continent of Eurasia, but it wont be by much.
    Did you bother to read the post you’re responding to? I said the Niger Congo sample is not morphologically close to Natufians. The Fst data you posted confirms this, so where is the “morphology vs Fst” contradiction you’re claiming?

Also, the Natufian sample has large Fst distance to all samples (not just to the YRI sample). I’m willing to bet that the YRI sample will be much closer to Natufians compared to other hunter gatherers (WHG, EHG, SHG) once this is taken into account. Keep in mind that YRI is already closer to the Natufian sample than it is to WHG and SHG. Want to do the math and post the results here?
    Last edited by NonFingo; 2019-06-18 at 11:04.

Last Online
    2019-07-15 @ 06:50
    Caucasoid
    Ethnicity
    Egyptian
    Religion
    Islam
    Egypt

Quote Originally Posted by NonFingo View Post
    Did you bother to read the post you’re responding to? I said the Niger Congo sample is not morphologically close to Natufians. The Fst data you posted confirms this, so where is the “morphology vs Fst” contradiction you’re claiming?

Also, the Natufian sample has large Fst distance to all samples (not just to the YRI sample). I’m willing to bet that the YRI sample will be much closer to Natufians compared to other hunter gatherers (WHG, EHG, SHG) once this is taken into account. Keep in mind that YRI is already closer to the Natufian sample than it is to WHG and SHG. Want to do the math and post the results here?
    What afrocentric mudhut did you crawl from ?
    Natufians were classified as gracile mediterranean caucasian population in crania,tooth,bone structure, DNA , even the incomplete brace samples were found to be intermediate due to incomplete samples ( it wasn't found to be negroid)

Established Member
    Last Online
    2019-07-14 @ 03:45

Quote Originally Posted by Nebro View Post
    What afrocentric mudhut did you crawl from ?
    Natufians were classified as gracile mediterranean caucasian population in crania,tooth,bone structure, DNA , even the incomplete brace samples were found to be intermediate due to incomplete samples ( it wasn't found to be negroid)
    What are you worried about, goat fu**er? Let Arch Hades redo the Fst analysis. If the Natufians were "gracile Mediterranean" you should have nothing to worry about.

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    E1b1a7a
    mtDNA
    L4b2
    Race
    Sub-Saharan African
    Phenotype
    Sudanid
    Metaethnos
    American
    Ethnicity
    Afro-American
    Phenotype
    New World Black
    Politics
    Center-right
    Religion
    Church of Christ
    United States

Quote Originally Posted by Arch Hades View Post

Why are you still arguing against ancient Northeast Black Africans? Again, no one said a word about a West African SSA like Egypt. get off the strawman.

No one cares for your guesses.

It's not my fault that every single awesome culture
    Thats rather subjective and comes from white supremacy based upon their standards and subjective taste. We do know that when Hitler and the Nazis did archaeological digs in Germany looking for proof of the superior Aryan race they were shocked to find rather primitive shxt, nothing awesome and much different at all compared to the rest of the world and so called "inferior" people.

This topic was about CULTURUAL EVIDENCE, NOT genetic evidence but its almost as if you think its the genetics thats make a region or civilization awesome, and can't evaluate culture as a separate entity. When one looks at the culture of Ancient Egypt its shares a ton of similarities to the Africa below than to Europe, Greece, and the Near East, people who do not belong in the West Eurasian cluster nor their culture.
    We Wuz Kerma Kangz delusion..........

Quote Originally Posted by Meygaag View Post
    You @beyoku @HabariTess @Roseai are the ones claiming people that have nothing to do with them.I'm a Cushitic descendant of the Sudan and an heir to all it's civilizations while you descend from Ebola stricken negroes from the Congo forest that eat albinos in order to gain superpowers lmao

Last Online
    2019-07-15 @ 06:50
    Caucasoid
    Ethnicity
    Egyptian
    Religion
    Islam
    Egypt

Quote Originally Posted by Game Theory View Post
    Why are you still arguing against ancient Northeast Black Africans? Again, no one said a word about a West African SSA like Egypt. get off the strawman.

Thats rather subjective and comes from white supremacy based upon their standards and subjective taste. We do know that when Hitler and the Nazis did archaeological digs in Germany looking for proof of the superior Aryan race they were shocked to find rather primitive shxt, nothing awesome and much different at all compared to the rest of the world and so called "inferior" people.

This topic was about CULTURUAL EVIDENCE, NOT genetic evidence but its almost as if you think its the genetics thats make a region or civilization awesome, and can't evaluate culture as a separate entity. When one looks at the culture of Ancient Egypt its shares a ton of similarities to the Africa below than to Europe, Greece, and the Near East, people who do not belong in the West Eurasian cluster nor their culture.
    The earliest farming community in prehistoric egypt is fayum culture in the north which is well attested to have originated from the Levant , the Fayoum culture is known to have been the progenitor of the later Badarian and Tasian cultures, and
    The genetic studies just finished it already.
    Farming and domestication is the seed of egypt civilization , not running around licking eachothers ass'es dumb negro
    hence why Jebel sahaba niggers were wiped out because they had the same IQ as you are
    Last edited by Nebro; 2019-06-18 at 13:16.

Established Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:05
    Y-DNA
    J2b2*
    mtDNA
    H1
    Race
    Caucasoid
    Metaethnos
    White American
    Ethnicity
    Greco-Mediterranean
    Phenotype
    Pompeii frescoe
    Politics
    I don't do politics
    Religion
    Panentheism
    Germany Japan Italy

Because these people don't look very "Black" to me.

Anyway, Science has the final say on race or genetic relations, not people's opinion.

If you really believed that, you wouldn't be so desperate for Black Egypt, now would you? It's actually kind of pathetic. I agree that it's all subjective and more importantly none of it really matters. We're sitting on a ball through space in a universe billions of years old and billions of light years across. A comet could hit the planet, wipe all humanity and everything it built out..no one would give a fuck.

Ohh, OK. well do you want me to stop talking about genetics or physical anthropology? You brought up skeletal evidence in the OP so we should go with that (which is physical anthropology)? But you want me to stop discussing genetics? Since you're the one that created the thread, i'll stop the genetics part, if you want.

Regarding Egypt, there will be more genomes to be released in the coming years. Genomic testing will have the final say on what the Ancient Egyptians were from an ancestral standpoint. Physical anthropology cannot over rule full genome testing when discussing ancestral relationships. You guys are like 20 years behind in your research. It's not like physical anthropology really established a "Black Egypt" either. Not even close All it ever showed wasa lot predynastic Upper Egyptians being closer to Nubians or Horners than to Geographical West Eurasians like Levantines. Cranio-facial studies never showed the same for Lower Egyptians, and even many dynastic Upper Egyptians are even closer to Levantines than to Horners.

Well when my guesses/prediction prove to be very accurate you'll still be sayinig "well those are just Black North East Africans!" Who cares if they're 5x closer to you than to me! They're still Black Northeast Africans! Fuck your straw mans!
    Last edited by Arch Hades; 2019-06-18 at 14:27.

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:17

Dazzlingly illogical as usual. First of all he didn't mention prehistoric Germany so your comment is irrelevant, secondly you immediately contradict yourself by indicating that there is such a thing as an objectively primitive or awesome culture.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Reason1234 For This Useful Post:

Arch Hades (2019-06-18)

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:08
    E1b1a8*
    mtDNA
    L0a1a2
    Ethnicity
    "Black"
    Politics
    Praise the Sun
    Religion
    Sun Worship
    African Union(OAS) United States

Quote Originally Posted by Nebro View Post
    The earliest farming community in prehistoric egypt is fayum culture in the north which is well attested to have originated from the Levant , the Fayoum culture is known to have been the progenitor of the later Badarian and Tasian cultures, and
    The genetic studies just finished it already.
    Farming and domestication is the seed of egypt civilization , not running around licking eachothers ass'es dumb negro
    hence why Jebel sahaba niggers were wiped out because they had the same IQ as you are
    Meanwhile in the real word:

Evidence of a Nubian-related presence is moreover reported in the Eastern Desert, particularly in Wadi Atulla, a branch of Wadi Hammamat (Friedman and Hobbs 2002), and Wadi el-Lawi, in the Kom Ombo desert (Gatto 2005). Most of theafore mentioned evidence, like the contemporary evidence found along the river in Middle Egypt, is defined as Tasian and Badarian
    The commonalities between the Nubian Neolithic, on oneside, and the Tasian, Badarian and Neolithic of Khartoum, on the other, are the result of their strong ties.They share features such as settlement patterns, economic strategy, material culture, particularly pottery, and religious and funerary practices
    Black Topped wares, the oldest example of which dates to around 5000 BC and comes from Nabta Playa (Gatto 2006b), are the most characteristic ceramics of both the Tasian and Badarian societies. The Tasian and Badarian societies were of course also influenced by other surrounding societies, but they were not as influential as the Nubian society in shaping their cultural identity

See Also Here

It is notable, however,
    that evidence present in this region prior to Naqada IC is always related to the Nubian
    tradition, the same tradition shared by the Badarian and Tasian cultures of Middle Egypt,

meaning that at that time there was not a clear distinction between two different groups,
    and that probably a cultural boundary was located further north between Tasa/Badari and
    Fayum/Merimde.
    You could read all day on how ALL this shit is connected.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to beyoku For This Useful Post:

Game Theory (2019-06-18), Truthcentric (2019-06-18)

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    E1b1a7a
    mtDNA
    L4b2
    Race
    Sub-Saharan African
    Phenotype
    Sudanid
    Metaethnos
    American
    Ethnicity
    Afro-American
    Phenotype
    New World Black
    Politics
    Center-right
    Religion
    Church of Christ
    United States

he was clearly on some "I want to be Eurasian" shxt with his post lol, I knew these lames don't know a damn thing about culture, but they can talk all day about genomes and gedmatch results
    We Wuz Kerma Kangz delusion..........

Quote Originally Posted by Meygaag View Post
    You @beyoku @HabariTess @Roseai are the ones claiming people that have nothing to do with them.I'm a Cushitic descendant of the Sudan and an heir to all it's civilizations while you descend from Ebola stricken negroes from the Congo forest that eat albinos in order to gain superpowers lmao

Page 20 of 55 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 ... LastLast