User Tag List

Page 54 of 55 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 LastLast

Thread: In the ancient Egypt debate why are certain people ignoring archaeology, culture, etc33 days old

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    Today @ 18:03
    E1b1a8*
    mtDNA
    L0a1a2
    Ethnicity
    "Black"
    Politics
    Praise the Sun
    Religion
    Sun Worship
    African Union(OAS) United States

Quote Originally Posted by Game Theory View Post

But they there are no black Northeast Africans, must less @Meygaag Eurasian admixed black skinned Caucasoid Kerma Nubians
    Mind fuckery is when a Black North East Africa somehow thinks its in his best interests to say there are no black North East Africans.

Nope, no black folks here....just a bunch of tanned caucasoids.

See below for more "Soft haired Caucasoid."

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to beyoku For This Useful Post:

Game Theory (2019-06-24), Roseai (2019-06-24), Shaquille (2019-07-03)

3. # ADS
    Advertisement bot

Race Scientist
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:10

we need the source of this pic it's probably coming from Nubia...
    You didn't even respond to my response showing you different Ancient Egyptian tombs portraying dark brown skin people. It obvious your brain is on permanent brain skip on this topic.

Actually, Egyptian origin and culture is local to the Near East (this excludes the Arabian peninsula), it just so happens that ancient Egypt is contiguous with an entire continent called Africa, but it doesn't have much in common with populations south of the Sahara. Sure there are some linguistic links to some black populations, but these populations too, speak languages whose proto-language originated outside of Africa.
    Now dude, you don't even believe that. I bet you felt silly just writing it but the "I muust argue aginzt negroes!" kicked in and common sense went out the window. You can't even find evidence of shared culture in this thread.

Established Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 17:45
    T-M184
    mtDNA
    R0a2
    Ethnicity
    Dir/Bedouin
    Ethiopia Djibouti Oman Sudan

Quote Originally Posted by beyoku View Post
    Mind fuckery is when a Black North East Africa somehow thinks its in his best interests to say there are no black North East Africans.
    What's really mind blowing is the naive assumption that an American negroe and an Afro-Asiatic Somali like myself should agree on stealing the history of a fellow Afro-Asiatic speaking Caucasoid people (AE's) just to please your negroe peoples insecurities.I will not stand with you and help you claim some dirty nappy headed dinka built anything when he is still blowing into the asses of cows in 2019.

Nope, no black folks here....just a bunch of tanned caucasoids.

See below for more "Soft haired Caucasoid."

They are Cushites who's ancestors enslaved and sold people that look very similar to you

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Meygaag For This Useful Post:

NassBean (2019-06-25), Nebro (2019-06-25)

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    E1b1a7a
    mtDNA
    L4b2
    Race
    Sub-Saharan African
    Phenotype
    Sudanid
    Metaethnos
    American
    Ethnicity
    Afro-American
    Phenotype
    New World Black
    Politics
    Center-right
    Religion
    Church of Christ
    United States

Quote Originally Posted by Meygaag View Post
    What's really mind blowing is the naive assumption that an American negroe and an Afro-Asiatic Somali like myself should agree on stealing the history of a fellow Afro-Asiatic speaking Caucasoid people (AE's) just to please your negroe peoples insecurities.I will not stand with you and help you claim some dirty nappy headed dinka built anything when he is still blowing into the asses of cows in 2019.
    Afro-Asiatic is a language family, not a race. There are Afro-Asiatic West Africans who look very black.

They are Cushites who's ancestors enslaved and sold people that look very similar to you
    No Cushites ever enslaved and sold an of my ancestors, however, people called Bantus in Kenya stay owning Somalis daily.
    We Wuz Kerma Kangz delusion..........

You @beyoku @HabariTess @Roseai are the ones claiming people that have nothing to do with them.I'm a Cushitic descendant of the Sudan and an heir to all it's civilizations while you descend from Ebola stricken negroes from the Congo forest that eat albinos in order to gain superpowers lmao

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    E1b1a7a
    mtDNA
    L4b2
    Race
    Sub-Saharan African
    Phenotype
    Sudanid
    Metaethnos
    American
    Ethnicity
    Afro-American
    Phenotype
    New World Black
    Politics
    Center-right
    Religion
    Church of Christ
    United States

Cushites and Cushitic speakers are not the same you deluded Rhesus Monkey. Cushitic as a language family is a recent name coined by whites as a language family, however TRUE KUSHITES were Nilo Sahara speaking Kermans and Sudanese. You're a fake "Cushite", the white man's invention, you have nothing to do with original Kushites. You Horner folks were called Habesha, not Cushites by the ancients, don't claim shxt because you're too dumb to know the difference.

You @beyoku @HabariTess @Roseai are the ones claiming people that have nothing to do with them.I'm a Cushitic descendant of the Sudan and an heir to all it's civilizations while you descend from Ebola stricken negroes from the Congo forest that eat albinos in order to gain superpowers lmao

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    E1b1a8*
    mtDNA
    L0a1a2
    Ethnicity
    "Black"
    Politics
    Praise the Sun
    Religion
    Sun Worship

What's really mind blowing is the naive assumption that an American negroe and an Afro-Asiatic Somali like myself should agree on stealing the history of a fellow Afro-Asiatic speaking Caucasoid people (AE's)
    Consider this my last comment to you. You are on permanent "ignore". I am coming to the realization it is useless to converse with immature low intellect trolls and racists who have no humanity and self respect. You need to deal with your penned up rage and animosity. I feel sorry for your mother. In fact I feel sorry that your ancestors....wherever they are....have to sit around and watch you act a fucking fool. I always though your name was pretty fitting.

There are a few others on ignore, i would read their post time to time and reply. Thinking maybe they would redeem themselves, that door is closed. No need to reply.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to beyoku For This Useful Post:

El-Maestro (2019-06-25)

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    E1b1a7a
    mtDNA
    L4b2
    Race
    Sub-Saharan African
    Phenotype
    Sudanid
    Metaethnos
    American
    Ethnicity
    Afro-American
    Phenotype
    New World Black
    Politics
    Center-right
    Religion
    Church of Christ
    United States

Potentially, the tradition of manipulating bovid horns dates to the Predynastic Period. Darnell describes one of the figures with the Wadi of the Horus Qa’a tableau as possessing horns that are “excessively zigzagging” suggestive of bull horns, which are “normal or artificially altered”, or an addax (2006: g. 11, n.27 and references therein; 2009).In addition, but with reservations, a clay figurine, referred to as “sheep,”appears to exhibit at least one curved horn and dates to the late Predynastic or Early Dynastic Period (Ayrton et al., 1911: pl. XXI 8).

Modern ethnographic accounts of the Dinka in Sudan note a similar tradition of surgically altering bulls’ horns so that one grows downward, curving toward the face (Schwabe, 1984: 138-156). In both the ancient (Huyge, 2001) and modern (Schwabe, 1984: 143-144, 147-148, 152) accounts, the bulls depicted with altered horns represent sacrificial animals.

Rock art in Wadi Silwa Bahari, Egypt Part 1: Occasion of discovery and site content in Sahara 23 (2012)
    Sahara, 2012Lauren E Lippiello
    Lauren E Lippiello
    Publication Date: 2012
    Publication Name: Sahara

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Game Theory For This Useful Post:

Truthcentric (2019-07-03)

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    E1b1a8*
    mtDNA
    L0a1a2
    Ethnicity
    "Black"
    Politics
    Praise the Sun
    Religion
    Sun Worship

Someone over at ES brought up Buttonhole Circumcision and Egyptian iconography from the Battlefield palette.

Very Very interesting. I didn't know such a practice (only today practiced by Nilotes) even existed.

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    E1b1a7a
    mtDNA
    L4b2
    Race
    Sub-Saharan African
    Phenotype
    Sudanid
    Metaethnos
    American
    Ethnicity
    Afro-American
    Phenotype
    New World Black
    Politics
    Center-right
    Religion
    Church of Christ
    United States

Quote Originally Posted by beyoku View Post
    Someone over at ES brought up Buttonhole Circumcision and Egyptian iconography from the Battlefield palette.

Very Very interesting. I didn't know such a practice (only today practiced by Nilotes) even existed.
    I didn't know that either. Look at the hair texture of those people btw,

Established Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 19:14
    Y-DNA
    J2b2*
    mtDNA
    H1
    Race
    Caucasoid
    Metaethnos
    White American
    Ethnicity
    Greco-Mediterranean
    Phenotype
    Pompeii frescoe
    Politics
    I don't do politics
    Religion
    Panentheism
    Germany Japan Italy

Dental metric data. I feel sorry for the Afrocentrics at this point. Trying to 'hold on' to a silly delusion.

SOURCE : Hanihara T and Ishida H, (2005) Metric dental variation of major human populations American Journal of Physical Anthropology, Volume 128 Issue 2, Pages 287 - 298.

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/...002/ajpa.20080

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Arch Hades For This Useful Post:

Drogon (2019-07-05)

Page 54 of 55 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 LastLast