Yesterday @ 20:36
    T-M184
    mtDNA
    R0a2
    Ethnicity
    Dir/Bedouin
    Ethiopia Djibouti Oman Sudan

Quote Originally Posted by Itoli View Post
    Funny of you to tell anyone to look for their father, you stateless street urchin. Claiming every state from Sudan, to Egypt, to Saudi Arabia- all except Zoomalia. I'll learn to take your Zoomali supremacist tip seriously when you can muster the face to actually claim that barren wasteland that birthed you. You have a good day, Marvin.
    Insha'allah you can find the receipts of your ancestors purchase and trace your origin to one of thousands of the naked tribes of blick afrikka

2. # ADS
    Advertisement bot

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    @

Quote Originally Posted by Meygaag View Post
    I don't know if you have a good pair of eyes but the thread and the map is of the Horn of Africa.The clans clearly inhabit half the landmass of Ethiopia and signficant chunk of Kenya while dominating Djibouti and Somalia.

Now go look for your father ya ibn xaraam
    Half of Ethiopia,there is a fair portion of them in Ogaden but not so much half of Ethiopia.

Established Member
    Last Online
    T-M184
    mtDNA
    R0a2
    Ethnicity
    Dir/Bedouin

Quote Originally Posted by Menelik View Post
    Half of Ethiopia,there is a fair portion of them in Ogaden but not so much half of Ethiopia.
    The Somali regional state is 45% of Ethiopia's land mass.There is no such thing of an "Ogaden" region.The land is inhabited by almost every major Somali clan

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    @

The Somali regional state is 45% of Ethiopia's land mass.There is no such thing of an "Ogaden" region.The land is inhabited by almost every major Somali clan

The Ogaden is the region the state is called Somali, I wouldnt say its half of Ethiopia, its about 20-30% total.

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    Kang
    Egypt Israel Ethiopia Israel Star of David

It's the useless part of Ethiopia and it will never be given back to Somalis. Deal with it. And your shitty Somaliland project will never be recognized by anybody.

Djibouti is controlled by France.

Established Member
    Last Online
    T-M184
    mtDNA
    R0a2
    Ethnicity
    Dir/Bedouin

Quote Originally Posted by Menelik View Post

The Ogaden is the region the state is called Somali, I wouldnt say its half of Ethiopia, its about 20-30% total.
    The country is divided into kilils and the administrative zones in those kilil are divided into woredas.There is no such thing of an Ogaden region.

As you can see Dire Dawa and many areas under the Oromo region are also Somali inhabited.The Somalis inhabit the largest portion of Ethiopia

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ether View Post
    It's the useless part of Ethiopia and it will never be given back to Somalis. Deal with it. And your shitty Somaliland project will never be recognized by anybody.

Djibouti is controlled by France.
    You're a second class citizen in Israel while Somalis live freely in four.You and @Itoli need to stop following me around

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    @

The country is divided into kilils and the administrative zones in those kilil are divided into woredas.There is no such thing of an Ogaden region.

As you can see Dire Dawa and many areas under the Oromo region are also Somali inhabited.The Somalis inhabit the largest portion of Ethiopia
    I just showed you a map of the Ogaden region which is also called Somali today.Are you going to say there is no such thing as the Ogaden when they are Somalis calling themselves the Ogaden National Liberation Front.
    The Oromo region has a small fraction of Somalis but obviously majority of them are Oromo ,there is also Oromos in Ogaden region as well are you going to make that a big deal?

As you can see from this map below the region is no where near being half.And you are going to have to show more proof that Oromiya is mostly Somali lol.Oromos don't like Somalis infringing on their land so much,think back to 2016 when Oromos were agitated that Somalis where overstepping their bounds near Deka and Negele Borana.Hundreds of people on both sides have been killed because of it, a thousands more are displaced.

Established Member
    Last Online
    T-M184
    mtDNA
    R0a2
    Ethnicity
    Dir/Bedouin

Only the Ogaden clan calls the region Ogaden even though they are a minority in the region and the ONLF wasn't the only Somali rebel group they were the only one funded by Siad Barre because they belonged to his mother's clan.I also never said majority of Oromia belongs to Somalis, what I meant is there are areas where Somalis or Oromized Somali clans live.On the issue of Borana, from what I read they were at fault and infringing on the tiny Garre's who I don't even consider Somalis.

Only the Ogaden clan and those stuck in the past call the Somali region after a loud mouth Somali clan.The vast majority of Somalis in Ethiopia are Dir (including Isaaqs) with the Absame clan being second.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2