User Tag List

Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Arch Hades ancient Egypt/Natufian genome/craniometric dichotomy/dilemma31 days old

  1. #1
    Established Member
    Archangel Game Theory's Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    Join Date
    2009-10-23
    Posts
    5,696
    Location
    USA
    Gender
    Y-DNA
    E1b1a7a
    mtDNA
    L4b2
    Race
    Sub-Saharan African
    Phenotype
    Sudanid
    Metaethnos
    American
    Ethnicity
    Afro-American
    Phenotype
    New World Black
    Politics
    Center-right
    Religion
    Church of Christ
    United States

    Default Arch Hades ancient Egypt/Natufian genome/craniometric dichotomy/dilemma

    @Arch Hades , lets establish some facts, Natufians do have a craniofacial morphology that is indeed SSA like. You believe the ancient Egyptian genome will be mostly Natufian like. If we use your logic and combine craniometric and genomic data, the ancient Egyptians by your logic will be a mostly SSA looking people phenotypically/morphologically speaking with very little to no SSA, right? Take into account that the Natufian genomically ARE shifted towards SSAs a little more genetically than other samples are. man up and explain.
    We Wuz Kerma Kangz delusion..........

    Quote Originally Posted by Meygaag View Post
    You @beyoku @HabariTess @Roseai are the ones claiming people that have nothing to do with them.I'm a Cushitic descendant of the Sudan and an heir to all it's civilizations while you descend from Ebola stricken negroes from the Congo forest that eat albinos in order to gain superpowers lmao

  2. # ADS
    Advertisement bot
    Join Date
    2013-03-24
    Location
    ForumBiodiversity.com
    Posts
    All threads
       
     

  3. #2
    Established Member
    Junior Member Arch Hades's Avatar
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 23:07
    Join Date
    2012-02-28
    Posts
    1,647
    Gender
    Age
    32
    Y-DNA
    J2b2*
    mtDNA
    H1
    Race
    Caucasoid
    Metaethnos
    White American
    Ethnicity
    Greco-Mediterranean
    Phenotype
    Pompeii frescoe
    Politics
    I don't do politics
    Religion
    Panentheism
    Germany Japan Italy

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Game Theory View Post
    @Arch Hades , lets establish some facts, Natufians do have a craniofacial morphology that is indeed SSA like. You believe the ancient Egyptian genome will be mostly Natufian like. If we use your logic and combine craniometric and genomic data, the ancient Egyptians by your logic will be a mostly SSA looking people phenotypically/morphologically speaking with very little to no SSA, right? Take into account that the Natufian genomically ARE shifted towards SSAs a little more genetically than other samples are. man up and explain.
    yeah I think the Natufian component will be the dominant component in the Ancient Egyptians. However, as we can see...even Western Hunter Gatherers in Iberia have some degree of SSA morphology according to Brace 2005.

    Another thing is, Natufians are 12,000 BC....Dynastic Egypt..the "Ancient Egypt" every historian is all impressed with, starts around 3,100 BC. That's 9,000 years from 'Natufian' to early dynastic Egypt. That's a long time to develop new phenotypical features and selection to play in, and for phenotypes to be selected for. So no, I do not believe the Ancient Egyptians will look morphologically SSA. That's why the people with the highest Natufian component today like Bedouins do not look Negroid.

    The ancient Egyptians will also have a strong secondary Anatolian farmer component. And those people even carried light eyes and skin to certain frequencies.

    But yes, Egyptians will be 'different' from the Semitic groups of the Levant. The Hebrews/Phoenicians dominant component is the Anatolian farmer component, and the Caucasus Hunter Gatherer component. They still do have 30% or so Natufian component.

    As for Egyptian's Southern neighbors, I believe they will also be different, carrying more Sub-Saharan ancestry than the Egyptians. And thus will be much blacker.

    This is all a bit of speculation but this is what genetic data is point to.

    But my biggest and most important point is, is that the Natufian component is a brother component of the Anatolian farmer and Caucasus Hunter Gatherer and even the European Mesolithic Hunter Gatherers. They all derive from common ancestry that split off from Sub-Saharans before they diverged into their own distinct groups. That's why the ancient Egyptians in my book are a predominately West Eurasian race. As are pretty much all North Africans.
    Last edited by Arch Hades; 2019-06-17 at 20:37.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Arch Hades For This Useful Post:

    NassBean (2019-06-17)

  5. #3
    Established Member
    Molecular Biologist Magnetic's Avatar
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:25
    Join Date
    2019-01-09
    Posts
    1,075
    Gender
    Age
    33
    Y-DNA
    E L-29
    mtDNA
    H
    Race
    Caucasian
    Phenotype
    Anatolid
    Phenotype
    East Med + Taurid

    Default

    enough with this nonsense already

    Natufian Gedmatch results :

    Admix Results (sorted):

    # Population Percent
    1 Red_Sea 38.37
    2 East_Med 36.34
    3 West_Med 19.79
    4 Northeast_African 5.5

    --

    Admix Results (sorted):

    # Population Percent
    1 Natufian 93.8
    2 Sub_Saharan 3.72
    3 West_European_Hunter_Gartherer 2.44
    4 East_Asian 0.03


    ---

    Admix Results (sorted):

    # Population Percent
    1 SW_Asia 58.54
    2 SW_Europe 34.81
    3 West_Asia 3.66
    4 East_Africa 2.64
    5 NE_Europe 0.32
    6 Oceania 0.03


    ---



    the Kit number : M041601


    stop it already ....wtf is wrong with you dude
    Kurdish People Gallery - http://www.forumbiodiversity.com/sho...487&highlight=

    http://up.picr.de/35629749gd.jpg?rand=1556470851

    bronze age modelling g25 :

    https://up.picr.de/36214679dw.jpg

    "fit": 2.4371,

    "Greek_Crete": 70.83,
    "IRN_Ganj_Dareh_N": 25.83,
    "Oroqen": 2.5,
    "Karitiana": 0.83,
    "Simulated_AASI": 0,

    ----

    "fit": 2.5743,

    "Iranian_Mazandarani": 62.5,
    "Greek_Crete": 37.5,

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Magnetic For This Useful Post:

    Arch Hades (2019-06-17), NassBean (2019-06-17)

  7. #4
    Established Member
    Archangel Game Theory's Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    Join Date
    2009-10-23
    Posts
    5,696
    Location
    USA
    Gender
    Y-DNA
    E1b1a7a
    mtDNA
    L4b2
    Race
    Sub-Saharan African
    Phenotype
    Sudanid
    Metaethnos
    American
    Ethnicity
    Afro-American
    Phenotype
    New World Black
    Politics
    Center-right
    Religion
    Church of Christ
    United States

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Magnetic View Post
    enough with this nonsense already

    Natufian Gedmatch results :

    Admix Results (sorted):

    # Population Percent
    1 Red_Sea 38.37
    2 East_Med 36.34
    3 West_Med 19.79
    4 Northeast_African 5.5

    --

    Admix Results (sorted):

    # Population Percent
    1 Natufian 93.8
    2 Sub_Saharan 3.72
    3 West_European_Hunter_Gartherer 2.44
    4 East_Asian 0.03


    ---

    Admix Results (sorted):

    # Population Percent
    1 SW_Asia 58.54
    2 SW_Europe 34.81
    3 West_Asia 3.66
    4 East_Africa 2.64
    5 NE_Europe 0.32
    6 Oceania 0.03


    ---



    the Kit number : M041601


    stop it already ....wtf is wrong with you dude


    I don't care for a gedmatch result, i was speaking of its craniometric moprhology which clearly shows some SSA afiinities, combined with the genetic data.
    We Wuz Kerma Kangz delusion..........

    Quote Originally Posted by Meygaag View Post
    You @beyoku @HabariTess @Roseai are the ones claiming people that have nothing to do with them.I'm a Cushitic descendant of the Sudan and an heir to all it's civilizations while you descend from Ebola stricken negroes from the Congo forest that eat albinos in order to gain superpowers lmao

  8. #5
    Established Member
    Molecular Biologist Magnetic's Avatar
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:25
    Join Date
    2019-01-09
    Posts
    1,075
    Gender
    Age
    33
    Y-DNA
    E L-29
    mtDNA
    H
    Race
    Caucasian
    Phenotype
    Anatolid
    Phenotype
    East Med + Taurid

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Game Theory View Post
    I don't care for a gedmatch result, i was speaking of its craniometric moprhology which clearly shows some SSA afiinities, combined with the genetic data.
    right ...
    Kurdish People Gallery - http://www.forumbiodiversity.com/sho...487&highlight=

    http://up.picr.de/35629749gd.jpg?rand=1556470851

    bronze age modelling g25 :

    https://up.picr.de/36214679dw.jpg

    "fit": 2.4371,

    "Greek_Crete": 70.83,
    "IRN_Ganj_Dareh_N": 25.83,
    "Oroqen": 2.5,
    "Karitiana": 0.83,
    "Simulated_AASI": 0,

    ----

    "fit": 2.5743,

    "Iranian_Mazandarani": 62.5,
    "Greek_Crete": 37.5,

  9. #6
    Regular Member
    Race Scientist Nebro's Avatar
    Last Online
    2019-07-15 @ 06:50
    Join Date
    2019-02-14
    Posts
    118
    Location
    Egypt
    Gender
    Race
    Caucasoid
    Ethnicity
    Egyptian
    Religion
    Islam
    Egypt

    Default

    The small samples used in Brace study was broken-incomplete not enough to determine craniometric affinity.
    Natufian samples from El WAD was found to be of the gracile mediterranean type



    similar headdress used by ancient egyptians





    All there artifacts shows caucasoid faces including there plastered skulls (btw plastering skulls means they believed in the after life which means this could be an early belief which later gave birth to the egyptian mummification)











    You can see there face here very well , its like a mummy in appearance..the plastering was made to resemble the original shape of the face.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Nebro For This Useful Post:

    NassBean (2019-06-17)

Similar Threads

  1. Ancient Egypt VS Mesopotamia
    By Sanjub_Saraswati in forum Archaeological sub-disciplines
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 2012-04-30, 15:23
  2. DNA of ancient Egypt
    By jibarodepr in forum Africa
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 2010-08-18, 17:30
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 2010-03-13, 23:36

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
<