User Tag List

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11

Thread: Meygaag's Cushitic Kerma elite fantasy refuted and stomped out25 days old

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    @

Quote Originally Posted by Celph Titled View Post
    It is clear that @Menelik isn't an Ethiopian but a self hating Latino
    I am not surprise, he is most likely from the Caribbean which is why he has issues with Haitians like BlessedbyHorus
    Because there is no reason for a so called Ethiopian to get so triggered about a Haitian acknowledging he has a distant Dominican relative

that is like me getting triggered that a few Filipino members from TA have said they have distant Mexican heritage and how proud they are to have Mexican blood

Who the fuck gets triggered over some stupid shit like that?

And I am not white either @Menelik and especially not a white supremacist LMAOOOO
    You need to mind your business and speak on what you know.

This whole thing got started by him intejecting in a dialougue I had with another poster, yet he wants me to talk about him leaving him alone.

So what do you mean I was triggered when this dude made a dumb statement about me?
    Quote Originally Posted by BlessedbyHorus View Post
    "Its time for you 2 monkeys to shut up" yet this clown claims he is Black.

And yes you are white, you are going to tell me you are some Angolan King?! You 2 guys are delusional , one wants to be an Angolan King and this other guy wants to be Dominican.

Only a white person trying to be Mexican is so triggered by me saying ''Haitians don't really consider themselves Latino and vice versa''.What Mexican is concerned about Haitian identifying as Latino?

I wasn't triggered by him (BlessedbyHorus)allegedly having Dominican ancestry, the dude wants to be a hotep and woke, buts wants to claim he is Dominican but yet he has no connection to his Dominican family or knows them.I knew this dude was a wanna be from the jump, why have the name BlessedbyHorus when you are not even Egyptian?!

So stop trying to throw people off bro.
    Last edited by Menelik; 2019-07-01 at 21:07.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement bot

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist BlessedbyHorus's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 18:02
    Ethnicity
    Nigger/Abeed
    Politics
    Trouble Maker Negro
    Religion
    Agnostic
    United States Haiti Dominican Republic

Quote Originally Posted by Menelik View Post
    Doesn't matter about the average African American income a great deal of you are in poverty. The Ethiopians living on 1.90 a day is basically the same living below the poverty line , why are you trying to act as if the average Ethiopian lives below the poverty line?

Its only 27.5% of the population genius.

Again you're comparing USA poverty line to Ethiopian.

See this is what I mean with Aframs like you talking about the USA , and you are pretty much dont have a great hand in the economy.

Meanwhile many other ethnic groups including Ethiopian Americans surpass African American household income...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...usehold_income

Ethiopian American (2016) : $41,357[3]

Black or African American -38,555[1]
    Outdated the average income for AAs is at around 40k. Second, sure small immigrant groups like Ethiopian-Americans(a MERE 261,741 compared to 45 million) more income wealth on average but in terms of RAW NUMBERS Aframs blows all them away in terms of wealth. And MORE total numbers of affluent. This like comparing USA and Ireland.

"The numbers were taken from the "Survey of Business Owners: Black-Owned Businesses: 2007," which is compiled every five years, and found metro Atlanta recorded more than 127,000 black-owned businesses in 2007, up from 64,000 in 2002.

That exceeded national figures that showed a 60.5-percent increase for black business ownership over the same period (Note: which was already 3 times the overall national growth rate). Georgia had the second-highest number of black-owned businesses among states, trailing only New York, with more than 183,000 black-owned businesses, or 9.6 percent of the national total.

Local leaders said black business people come to Atlanta because of the city's strong black middle class, support among other black entrepreneurs and black colleges and universities."
    http://www.ajc.com/news/business/bla...percent/nQqSz/

I can post many more examples meanwhile Ethiopian-Americans only have DC.

Poverty level of the Ethiopians is at 30% it was once at 50% ,in the early 90s,and yes I am proud of the progress we have made.Some people even track it to 28%.Now 27% of African Americans are living below the poverty line with 38% of the Afram children living in poverty.
    Again this peanut sized brain moron is comparing the international poverty line to the USA poverty line.

Just stop.

Wrong again.
    I can post hoes right now....

Where is your Dominican family then , in the DR or wherever? Its not just the discrimination I have heard its the fact some Haitians try to claim Dominican (maybe for good citizenship purposes so they won't be messed with by immigration) thats where the problem starts, I was just advising thats not the right route to go.
    I been to the DR and spoke to the locals first hand. I know more than you. /End.

Any one can have a tour guide show them around and give them a little hook up in these countries at clubs ,especially when they are in cohoots with them. Why are you so happy about it?
    Execpt they weren't tour guides.

You are claiming you are Dominican though, how can you hardly claiming it I would of sworn Sammy Sosa is your cousin.
    Fetch me the post Yonas.

- - - Updated - - -

You need to mind your business and speak on what you know.

This whole thing got started by him intejecting in a dialougue I had with another poster, yet he wants me to talk about him leaving him alone.

So what do you mean I was triggered when this dude made a dumb statement about me?

And yes you are white, you are going to tell me you are some Angolan King?! You 2 guys are delusional , one wants to be an Angolan King and this other guy wants to be Dominican.

Only a white person trying to be Mexican is so triggered by me saying ''Haitians don't really consider themselves Latino and vice versa''.

I wasn't triggered by him (BlessedbyHorus)allegedly having Dominican ancestry, the dude wants to be hotep and woke, buts wants to claim he is Dominican but yet he has no connection to his Dominican family or knows them.I knew this dude was a wanna be from the jump, why have the name BlessedbyHorus when you are not even Egyptian.

So stop trying to throw people off bro.

I'm sorry but

Established Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Nigger/Abeed
    Politics
    Trouble Maker Negro
    Religion
    Agnostic

Anyways.... Yall can have this thread back. I already know @Menelik gonna say more stupid shit.

Established Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 21:57
    J1
    Race
    Caucasoid
    Phenotype
    Berberid
    Phenotype
    S.med+Berberid+litorid
    Politics
    Center-left
    Religion
    Agnosticism

It is clear that @Menelik isn't an Ethiopian but a self hating Latino
    I am not surprise, he is most likely from the Caribbean which is why he has issues with Haitians like BlessedbyHorus
    Because there is no reason for a so called Ethiopian to get so triggered about a Haitian acknowledging he has a distant Dominican relative

that is like me getting triggered that a few Filipino members from TA have said they have distant Mexican heritage and how proud they are to have Mexican blood

Who the fuck gets triggered over some stupid shit like that?

And I am not white either @Menelik and especially not a white supremacist LMAOOOO
    Quite ironic coming from a mexican obsessed with the SSA of North africans ...

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NassBean For This Useful Post:

Menelik (2019-07-01), Meygaag (2019-07-01)

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    Sub-Saharan African
    Ethnicity
    Mexican-American
    Angola Mexico Angola Mexico Angola Mexico

And yes you are white, you are going to tell me you are some Angolan You 2 guys are delusional , one wants to be an Angolan King another and this other guy wants to be Dominican.
    If I have Angolan ancestry then what does that make me? An Angolan KING
    But I am of course a Mexican nationalist first before anything else

Only a white person trying to be Mexican is so triggered by me saying Haitians don't really consider themselves Latino and vice versa
    How can I try to be Mexican when both my parents were born and raised in Mexico? LOL
    I also have DUAL citizenship since under the MEXICAN constitution, I am MEXICAN because I have MEXICAN parents

I would love for you to show me your Ethiopian passport

I wasn't triggered by him allegedly having Dominican ancestry, the dude wants to be hotep and woke, buts wants to claim he is Dominican but yet he has no connection to his Dominican family or knows.I knew this dude was a wanna be from the jump, why have the name BlessedbyHorus when you are not even Egyptian.

So stop lying.

He is not claiming he is Dominican you moron
    You need to upgrade your low IQ already

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Celph Titled For This Useful Post:

beyoku (2019-07-02), BlessedbyHorus (2019-07-02)

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    @

Again you're comparing USA poverty line to Ethiopian.

Outdated the average income for AAs is at around 40k. Second, sure small immigrant groups like Ethiopian-Americans(a MERE 261,741 compared to 45 million) more income wealth on average but in terms of RAW NUMBERS Aframs blows all them away in terms of wealth. And MORE total numbers of affluent. This like comparing USA and Ireland.

Thats it. You don't want to FACE facts, Ethiopian Americans have a higher household income than African Americans in the USA, so what does it really matter about the average African American income being 40k when other ethnicities in America make way more. Aframs are at the bottom 7 on the list.

Good news for Aframs, but most of the businesses in ATL are still owned by White Americans and others ,nice try though. How ever I applaud the African Americans for doing better though.

I can post many more examples meanwhile Ethiopian-Americans only have DC.
    Don't forget LA and Seattle.

Again this peanut sized brain moron is comparing the international poverty line to the USA poverty line.

Just stop.
    Yes the US poverty line and the Ethiopian poverty line is very different, but do you really think the average African American can manage in a country like Ethiopia in very restricted and less opportunistic conditions? Keep dreaming.

A great many of Aframs are still falling behind the curve and what Aframs have is what the US institutions have been letting them have, but thats another story. You don't get it and never will. No sense in talking to you.
    If I have Angolan ancestry then what does that make me? An Angolan KING
    But I am of course a Mexican nationalist first before anything else
    Having Angolan ancestry means jack.

How can I try to be Mexican when both my parents were born and raised in Mexico? LOL
    I also have DUAL citizenship since under the MEXICAN constitution, I am MEXICAN because I have MEXICAN parents

I would love for you to show me your Ethiopian passport
    Yea , you are a white Mexican doesn't make a difference. A White Mexican claiming he is an Angolan King. That to me is racists. Why else would you have that white guy in your avatar hmm.

He is not claiming he is Dominican you moron
    You need to upgrade your low IQ already
    You idiot, with him having the Dominican flag in his avatar he is latching on to Dominican identity.
    How about you sit down and think about that for a change.SMH
    Last edited by Menelik; 2019-07-01 at 21:25.

Established Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Nigger/Abeed
    Politics
    Trouble Maker Negro
    Religion
    Agnostic

Like I said more stupid shit.

Class dismissed. @Game Theory you can have your thread back now.

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    Sub-Saharan African
    Ethnicity
    Mexican-American
    Angola Mexico Angola Mexico Angola Mexico

@Menelik
    Reply back with your Ethiopian passport
    Not with nonsense

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    E1b1a7a
    mtDNA
    L4b2
    Race
    Sub-Saharan African
    Phenotype
    Sudanid
    Metaethnos
    American
    Ethnicity
    Afro-American
    Phenotype
    New World Black
    Politics
    Center-right
    Religion
    Church of Christ
    United States

Like I said more stupid shit.

Class dismissed. @Game Theory you can have your thread back now.
    @Menelik is doing way too much with his delusion, that's why he tries to mention my wife every chance he gets and repeats the same lie,

Trying to compare to average Ethiopian to the average Afram isn't even a fair comparison, so out of respect of not blasting all Ethiopians I'm just going to ask Menelik why is he in the USA living off of the foundation that Aframs built?

You see white racists can say one thing in the racist scientific literature, but socially the reality is that Ethiopians get treated like nxgggas Menelik stop seeking white validation...
    We Wuz Kerma Kangz delusion..........

Quote Originally Posted by Meygaag View Post
    You @beyoku @HabariTess @Roseai are the ones claiming people that have nothing to do with them.I'm a Cushitic descendant of the Sudan and an heir to all it's civilizations while you descend from Ebola stricken negroes from the Congo forest that eat albinos in order to gain superpowers lmao

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Game Theory For This Useful Post:

BlessedbyHorus (2019-07-02)

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    Today @ 20:50
    E1b1a8*
    mtDNA
    L0a1a2
    Ethnicity
    "Black"
    Politics
    Praise the Sun
    Religion
    Sun Worship
    African Union(OAS) United States

Put these fuckers on ignore and simply create threads with better content to discuss. That is the only thing that will defeat their idiocy. Their minds are already made up.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to beyoku For This Useful Post:

BlessedbyHorus (2019-07-02), Game Theory (2019-07-02), Truthcentric (2019-07-02)

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11