User Tag List

Thread: Is it racist that I would only date white women?23 days old

Last Online
    2019-07-20 @ 06:14
    Default Is it racist that I would only date white women?

I'm a typical white American male.

In the U.S. media today, you often see white and Asian, or white and Mexican couples. No offense but, I think white guys who do this are fools. It also shows they don't care about the white race.

I simply don't believe in dating women who aren't white. To me, if you were to date a Mexican or Asian woman, it would be a sign of bad judgement. It would be like a 'cheap' thing to do, or like you'd date 'anything.' It would be like you couldn't find a white woman to date, so you simply settled for something fast and cheap (if I can put it that way).

There's also a lot of people out there... that see dating an Asian woman as better than a Mexican, black, etc. Their reasoning is basically that, they see Asians as better-behaved, higher-income, etc, so that somehow makes it "better." Personally, I don't buy that. Either way, an Asian woman isn't white.

I know everything is cheaply made and cheaply done now days, and that relationships are seen as disposable now, and that it's common for one person to go on many dates, but I'm just not stupid enough to date a non-white woman. It would be like taking the easy (and cheap) way out. Again, rather than taking the time to find a high-quality white woman, it would be like taking the easy way out. Is it racist that I would only date white women? It's something I'm proud of. To me, it shows I have a certain high standard, and don't just take the easy way out.

What are your thoughts?

2. # ADS
    Advertisement bot

Established Member
    Last Online
    2019-07-15 @ 00:30
    Race
    Europid
    Metaethnos
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    American
    Phenotype
    Nordo-Cromagnid
    Politics
    Paleoconservatism
    Religion
    Christian
    Viking Norway Denmark Netherlands United States

Quote Originally Posted by x93t View Post
    I'm a typical white American male.
    No, you are a fuckin' mestizo.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Odin For This Useful Post:

Elise (2019-07-05), Tsarcastic (2019-07-03)

Last Online
    2019-07-17 @ 15:39
    X2b
    United States Italy Germany Scotland

I don't think that only wanting to date white women makes you a racist. I don't think that anyone wanting to marry and have children with someone of their own race is racist. I think that it is totally valid for people to want to preserve their race, or if they prefer people of their own ethnic background because they want their kids to have the same physical features as them. What is racist (to me) is that it comes across like you believe that dating outside of your race is the same as having low standards in partners, or even that simply being non-white automatically means that you are sub-standard.

Please don't think that I am saying that I think that you have to find other races attractive, or even want to associate with them. However, I do believe that there is a huge difference between wanting to stick to your own kind for your own personal moral reasons and being a jerk to other people, and insinuating that they are low-quality just because they are a different race than you. Is race real? Yes. Are there differences between races? Yes. But there are high and low quality people in every race.

I'm in an interracial marriage. I have given the subject a lot of thought. My identity, my race, my culture, my family history, and my family values are all incredibly important to me. None of those things stop being important because my husband is a different race than me. I'm not automatically barred from passing on my heritage, culture, history, and values to my children. It doesn't mean that I don't care about my background. My husband isn't low quality at all. He doesn't have family history of serious diseases, he is healthy, intelligent, has strong work ethic, and is a great provider. He's an amazing husband. And I am not low quality because I'm a different race.

If I was single, I could take it if someone turned me down because they didn't find white people to be attractive, or if they just simply thought that it was that important to preserve their heritage, but I would be absolutely devestated if someone thought that I was automatically low-quality just because of my race. :/
    Last edited by KiwiB; 2019-07-03 at 02:40.

Established Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 13:32
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Belarusian
    Lithuania Grand Duchy

I never dated a non-European person in my youth. I am not racist; we don't have people outside of my race. 96% of the population of Belarus are Belarusians (84%), Poles, Russians, Ukrainians, Lithuanians. The rest are people from former USSR.

My postgraduate study was abroad. There, I met some attractive girls outside of my race. I mean attractive. It was tempting. But I already had my girl.
    Last edited by Rugevit; 2019-07-03 at 03:16.

Established Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 00:11
    T-M184
    mtDNA
    R0a2
    Ethnicity
    Dir/Bedouin
    Ethiopia Djibouti Oman Sudan

Nothing you stated in your OP is racist