User Tag List

Page 24 of 33 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast
Results 231 to 240 of 328

Thread: New study claims Black Africans are 20% non-human47 days old

  1. #231
    Regular Member
    Race Scientist HabariTess's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:20
    Join Date
    2012-06-15
    Posts
    165
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Elizabeth~ View Post
    Yes, I do. It's mainly Black and Hispanic.
    And I assume that you hate it, so you go online posting news articles about black people to... warn people? What your end game exactly?

  2. # ADS
    Advertisement bot
    Join Date
    2013-03-24
    Posts
    All threads
       
     

  3. #232
    Established Member
    Quisqueyano Valiente
    Last Online
    @
    Join Date
    2010-01-18
    Posts
    4,428
    Location
    USA
    Gender
    Metaethnos
    LatinoAmericano
    Religion
    Dios,Patria y Libertad
    Dominican Republic United States Hispanidad Puerto Rico Cuba

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Game Theory View Post
    You telling a white supremacists woman she can date whoever she want is cooning especially when you said in defense of her against a black person as if a white racists needs that from your ass,
    Let's examine what this powder puff just spewed forth:

    (Dear reader, the following steps are in chronological order detailing the events that led to the current derangement of this forum member)
    #1) A white woman states that she prefers to date whites.
    #2) You, as a black man, get triggered into attacking her.
    #3) I, as a third party (neither white nor black and not part of the original exchange), state that she (the white woman) has (gasp!) the right to her dating preferences. It's not your business snowflake. It's her right, just like you have a right to date anyone you like.
    #4) This stated position gets you triggered again, for days, on multiple threads.

    Whether she is a white supremacist or not is irrelevant to the position I hold. The same principle applies. If she was a black supremacist I'd say the same thing, but we all know you wouldn't say shyt (except cheer her on) if that was the case.
    You're an ideologically possessed zealot, and it shows in your impoverished and myopic world view. Your thinking reminds me of what Professor Gad Saad calls "Six Degrees of Noam Chomsky thinking" in which he is able to blame any situation in the world on the US military in six or fewer causal steps. Except in your case, it's six or fewer causal steps to label someone a 'coon' because the target of your ire is of a particular skin color or race, or ideology.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to CAONABO For This Useful Post:

    ~Elizabeth~ (2019-07-18)

  5. #233
    Established Member
    Molecular Biologist ~Elizabeth~'s Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    Join Date
    2012-03-07
    Posts
    5,287
    Gender
    mtDNA
    H1c12
    Politics
    Trump 2020
    United States

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HabariTess View Post
    And I assume that you hate it, so you go online posting news articles about black people to... warn people? What your end game exactly?
    I don't know what you mean by end game. Yes, it is to help other whites become aware of what is going on and not make excuses for it, to not accept it. Blacks can also learn from the news articles by not doing what they read about.

    I actually like my neighborhood. I have no problems with any of the blacks or hispanics here at this time. It gets annoying when they blast their music (I don't like latin music and rap or hip hop) but it doesn't happen often anymore, or when I hear my neighbors arguing and cussing, and when I hear gun shots. Yes people have been shot here. Even the black people warn me to not be out after dark, so I stay in. Even the food delivery guys are sometimes too scared to get out of their cars so I have to go to the sidewalk for my food. There was one large family that was really annoying because they blocked the walkway all the time and littered all over, leaving chip wrappers and chicken bones on the ground. I can't stand litterbugs. On the whole people are nice and polite and say how ya doing or good morning. I treat people as I want to be treated. I don't use the n word. I mind my own business. I do wish there were some nice white people here but I am used to being one of the only or only white person around, since elementary school.

  6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ~Elizabeth~ For This Useful Post:

    Menelik (2019-07-19), Tsarcastic (2019-07-19), Yyy (2019-07-18)

  7. #234
    Established Member
    Molecular Biologist NonFingo's Avatar
    Last Online
    2019-08-16 @ 10:07
    Join Date
    2017-06-01
    Posts
    553
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Espoir View Post
    I know! Hadza are a mystery. By now, it’s impossible to do such studies. Stable governments their don’t want anything like that(excluding Tanzania and Kenya). Actually, if there is any scientist interested, there is a big Banyamulenge diaspora in North America.
    Did u know on 23andme, All Tutsis that took the health test are lactose intolerant?! Weird! I guess they only have the european gene only.
    There you go. That is interesting. I didn't know that. It speaks to what I said in my last post, about the possibility of undiscovered LP alleles in the Great Lakes region.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to NonFingo For This Useful Post:

    beyoku (2019-07-18)

  9. #235
    Established Member
    Evolutionary Biologist
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:15
    Join Date
    2018-03-24
    Posts
    241
    Location
    USA
    Gender
    Y-DNA
    E-M4451
    mtDNA
    L3e1a2
    Race
    Sub-Saharan African
    Phenotype
    Aethiopid
    Ethnicity
    Banyamulenge
    Phenotype
    South Aethiopid
    Religion
    Christian
    Congo Democratic Republic United States

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NonFingo View Post
    There you go. That is interesting. I didn't know that. It speaks to what I said in my last post, about the possibility of undiscovered LP alleles in the Great Lakes region.
    Well, I don’t know how many LP alleles they test. I’m under assumption that they are not testing the two East African LP genes. Or, maybe you are right! We know for sure Hadza didn’t test positive for any known LP gene.

  10. #236
    Established Member
    Molecular Biologist Meygaag's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:20
    Join Date
    2018-11-08
    Posts
    982
    Location
    Kingdom of Kerma
    Gender
    Y-DNA
    T-M184
    mtDNA
    R0a2
    Ethnicity
    Dir/Bedouin
    Ethiopia Djibouti Oman Sudan

    Default

    23&me only test for the Northern European variant of LP you fucking morons.Horners and Arabians also get the lactose intolerant trait on the site

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Meygaag For This Useful Post:

    Tsarcastic (2019-07-19)

  12. #237
    Established Member
    Molecular Biologist MnM's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:23
    Join Date
    2016-08-11
    Posts
    1,855
    Location
    Indiana
    Gender
    Race
    Americanoid
    Phenotype
    Mediterranid
    Metaethnos
    Roman
    Ethnicity
    American
    Phenotype
    Atlanto Med + Dinarid
    Politics
    Independent
    Religion
    Catholic
    United States Holy Roman Empire South Africa 1928-1994 Portugal Order of Christ Portugal

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Elizabeth~ View Post
    I actually like my neighborhood. I have no problems with any of the blacks or hispanics here at this time. It gets annoying when they blast their music (I don't like latin music and rap or hip hop) but it doesn't happen often anymore, or when I hear my neighbors arguing and cussing, and when I hear gun shots. Yes people have been shot here. Even the black people warn me to not be out after dark, so I stay in. Even the food delivery guys are sometimes too scared to get out of their cars so I have to go to the sidewalk for my food. There was one large family that was really annoying because they blocked the walkway all the time and littered all over, leaving chip wrappers and chicken bones on the ground. I can't stand litterbugs. On the whole people are nice and polite and say how ya doing or good morning. I treat people as I want to be treated. I don't use the n word. I mind my own business. I do wish there were some nice white people here but I am used to being one of the only or only white person around, since elementary school.
    Poor Liz . I'm sorry to hear all that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Essien View Post
    • The Grimaldi African occupied Europe in ancient times.
    • The original Celtic priesthood were Blacks.
    • Black people constructed Stonehenge.
    • The Scots are themselves of Black origin.
    • The Irish are of black origin.
    • The Knights of King Arthur's round table were Blacks.
    • There was an African, Gormund who ruled Ireland at the time of the Anglo-Saxons.
    • The first King to unite Norway was Black. He was known as Halfdan the Black.
    http://i.imgur.com/uSkUyji.jpg

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to MnM For This Useful Post:

    ~Elizabeth~ (2019-07-19)

  14. #238
    Established Member
    Molecular Biologist ~Elizabeth~'s Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    Join Date
    2012-03-07
    Posts
    5,287
    Gender
    mtDNA
    H1c12
    Politics
    Trump 2020
    United States

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MnM View Post
    Poor Liz . I'm sorry to hear all that.
    Thank you, MnM.

    It was what was available at the price I could afford at the time I needed to move. Rents are high in Miami.

    I wish the apartment complex had a laundry room. I have to go to a laundromat to do my laundry. Blacks call laundromats a "wash house".

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ~Elizabeth~ For This Useful Post:

    MnM (2019-07-19), Tsarcastic (2019-07-19)

  16. #239
    Established Member
    Angolan King Celph Titled's Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    Join Date
    2013-12-07
    Posts
    7,880
    Gender
    Race
    Sub-Saharan African
    Ethnicity
    Mexican-American
    Angola Mexico Angola Mexico Angola Mexico

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Elizabeth~ View Post
    I don't know what you mean by end game. Yes, it is to help other whites become aware of what is going on and not make excuses for it, to not accept it. Blacks can also learn from the news articles by not doing what they read about.

    I actually like my neighborhood. I have no problems with any of the blacks or hispanics here at this time. It gets annoying when they blast their music (I don't like latin music and rap or hip hop) but it doesn't happen often anymore, or when I hear my neighbors arguing and cussing, and when I hear gun shots. Yes people have been shot here. Even the black people warn me to not be out after dark, so I stay in. Even the food delivery guys are sometimes too scared to get out of their cars so I have to go to the sidewalk for my food. There was one large family that was really annoying because they blocked the walkway all the time and littered all over, leaving chip wrappers and chicken bones on the ground. I can't stand litterbugs. On the whole people are nice and polite and say how ya doing or good morning. I treat people as I want to be treated. I don't use the n word. I mind my own business. I do wish there were some nice white people here but I am used to being one of the only or only white person around, since elementary school.
    LOL welcome to the hood

    I think your problem is being around too many Hispanics and blacks, that must make you feel very uncomfortable
    I love going to Hispanic hoods, it makes me feel great, the culture, the nice people, the grandparents outside talking with one another, the children playing sports, the street vendors as old as 60 selling their homemade tamales, the moms calling me mijo (son) even if they dont know me, its a whole different experience


    Living with white people made me appreciate my people more
    Your people are extremely nosy, they want to know where you work, who comes in and out of your home
    they will stare at you until you are finally inside your home
    kids are not playing outside, they are inside on their phones, tablets, computer or video games
    they are anti social

    so in a way, the way you feel is just how people of color feel among a white majority environment

  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Celph Titled For This Useful Post:

    ~Elizabeth~ (2019-07-19)

  18. #240
    Regular Member
    Race Scientist HabariTess's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:20
    Join Date
    2012-06-15
    Posts
    165
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Elizabeth~ View Post
    I don't know what you mean by end game. Yes, it is to help other whites become aware of what is going on and not make excuses for it, to not accept it. Blacks can also learn from the news articles by not doing what they read about.
    What I'm asking is what is the end result you want to accomplish with your black-focused postings? Inform whites about blacks so that they can do what exactly? You took it upon yourself to do this, taking the time out of your day to post about black this and black that, what do you want to come of this?

    In my point of view, it just seems pointless. For one, I would say a good portion of the active members here are racialist and agree with you. If your trying to convince the people who quietly lurk here, I don't see posting crime articles are going to be effective. Two, the idea of a majority liberal minded white america is a false one. Most whites are conservative and already hold some negative views on blacks. Just because people interact kindly with one another in day to day life doesn't mean they believe in equality. Your a good example of that. You live in black and hispanic majority area and treat the people like you treat anyone else. Yet you hold many views that many of them would be utterly sicken by. At the same time, the same people who treat you kindly would have their own negative views on your people. That is much more accurate view of the US society than your viewpoint of the majority naive whites who don't hold any prejudices at all. Segregation wouldn't be getting much worse in the US if your viewpoint was the truth. Also, you can go on any unmoderated site in the web and see what people really feel when they can say what they want anonymously on the web. That's how I knew that Hillary wasn't going to win the election, despite the polls saying differently. People say one thing to your face while withholding their true opinions to themselves. What is said on the internet is truer than anything anyone could say to your face in person. That truth is that racism and prejudice is very alive and well in america.

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to HabariTess For This Useful Post:

    Truthcentric (2019-07-19)

Page 24 of 33 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Genetic study of North Africans
    By Moody900 in forum Africa
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 2017-02-25, 07:56
  2. Africans may be the most genetically fit according to new study
    By amenoameno in forum Ancestry & Health
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 2012-08-27, 19:13
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 2011-11-01, 00:52
  4. Europeans are most genetically distant to africans, according to new study.
    By jibarodepr in forum General Genetics Discussion
    Replies: 85
    Last Post: 2011-04-27, 18:49
  5. Human Language Arose From Africa: Study
    By DragonRouge in forum Linguistics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 2011-04-17, 22:03

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
<