User Tag List

Page 30 of 33 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast
Results 291 to 300 of 328

Thread: New study claims Black Africans are 20% non-human51 days old

  1. #291
    Established Member
    Dope Boy Fresh Tsarcastic's Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    Join Date
    2014-01-29
    Posts
    777
    Location
    Florida
    Gender
    United States

    Default

    As for @DracoSentien , if you actually took the time to read his posts, you'd realize he's mostly just someone who's interested in natural sciences and formal sciences, and dislikes more rudimentary pseudo sciences (like psychology and sociology---as they are far less quantitative). E.g., take language/linguistics (which is a social science) and is completely interpretive (our positions differ from one another's only BECAUSE we interpret and process language differently), whereas true sciences are not interpretive (they cannot be ARGUED as they are scientific fact---there can exist no polarity to what is unequivocally true), thus making language inferior. This is because language is a HUMAN invention (and with anything human, there exists the element of imperfection), whereas true sciences are not (a human invention); true sciences have always existed independent of humans. It just takes a corporeal entity with advanced intelligence to master them. Meaning that any life form of similar or superior intellect could grasp their existence. Our contributions to true sciences mainly stem from our ability to unlock and understand their contents. Human forms of communication on the other hand, like language, can ONLY be shaped and interpreted by humans.

    Unsurprisingly, blacks typically gravitate towards the latter (pseudo) sciences; you're one of but the many black members who does on a regular basis. Bear in mind, that an argument isn't made by its quality, but by the measurable facts that it can provide. Which is why defining "racism" is next to impossible. How do you measure something like prejudice? How do you measure something like power? Thus how can you measure the prejudice+power paradigm that = "racism?" More importantly, who says that this paradigm should even define "racism?" Isn't "racism" merely just another construct? After all, haven't people always discriminated for myriad reasons (age, gender, height, weight, appearance, physical deformities, mental deformities, etc)? Maybe people discriminate based on race, for the same reason many people discriminate against foul stenches?

    Maybe if you spent more time reading about fundamentally deductive statements that have been invariably proven, you would spend less time worrying about what people (who you will never meet anyways), say about blacks, and whether their statements can be interpreted as being "racist" or not?

  2. # ADS
    Advertisement bot
    Join Date
    2013-03-24
    Location
    ForumBiodiversity.com
    Posts
    All threads
       
     

  3. #292
    Established Member
    B.A. in Bio-Anthropology, UCSD Truthcentric's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:19
    Join Date
    2011-12-30
    Posts
    472
    Location
    Fallbrook, CA
    Gender
    Age
    29
    Y-DNA
    R-M269
    Race
    Europid
    Phenotype
    Nordid
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Politics
    Progressive
    Religion
    Atheist
    United States

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tsarcastic View Post
    Dude likes licking boot so much that he'd be better off browsing the foot fetish pictures on DeviantArt.
    Knowledge is consciousness of reality. Reality is the sum of the laws that govern nature and of the causes from which they flow.
    ---Ancient Egyptian proverb

  4. #293
    Regular Member
    Race Scientist HabariTess's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:20
    Join Date
    2012-06-15
    Posts
    167
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Truthcentric View Post
    Dude likes licking boot so much that he'd be better off browsing the foot fetish pictures on DeviantArt.
    I'm saying!

    @Tsarcastic , I really, really, really do not care about yours or anyone else here views on black people. I wouldn't be on here if I did. Like I said before, this forum is one of many and what is said here is said all around many times over. It all very amusing to me when I do see it. My question to Elizabeth, once again( reading comprehension is fundamental), has nothing to do with changing her views on blacks. I said that most people(of all races) are LIKE her, they treat other people nicely enough while holding prejudice views. How is that complaining about racism? It not.

  5. #294
    Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    @
    Join Date
    2014-01-02
    Posts
    974
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HabariTess View Post
    Find anywhere in my posts about me complaining about racism on this site. Find one. Quote it and post it here.

    Yes, you take up for them and for what reason, I have no idea. It never fails. When any of the black members have discussions with other members that has nothing to do with Menelik, Menelik likes to barge in, make up crap to start an argument with said black posters. Here an example. I said nothing about Elizabeth's racism being wrong:
    You just did complain about the racism and had a problem with Elizabeth and others posting their views about race.What do you mean nothing to do with Menelik this is an open forum to discuss any kind of topic, but if you chose to look weak in this threads then thats your choice.

    Quote Originally Posted by HabariTess View Post

    My view is there are more Elizabeths in all races than the opposite. You somehow take an issue with what I have to say, yet you completely ignore Elizabeth viewpoint of white people being majority naive. Do you agree with that?
    So if there are Elizabeth's in all races, what do you expect from people who can express anyway they feel behind a keyboard and monitor?And again I have no issue if you want to plea about how bad racism on this. Elizabeth's viewpoint and majority white people's viewpoint is not the issue, the thing is what are you and the other hoteps going to do about it?!

    Quote Originally Posted by HabariTess View Post

    I have no interest in slinging racial slurs and posting dead pics of other races. I don’t fling racial slurs in real life and I’m not about to do it online either.
    Did I say you have to sling racial slurs or post dead pics of others. There not even doing that, what they usually talking about the crime committed among people of SSA descent, immigration,the low IQ,etc...


    You still on the we shall over come stuff lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by HabariTess View Post



    Once again, making up crap to create arguments. My addressing Elizabeth has nothing to do with changing her mind about race. You would have understood that by just reading my posts, but you just got to argue with black people. I get it.
    Yes you are trying to change their views, why else would you ask her whats the end game? Why else are you worried about them posting biased views about blacks on here? I really have no problem with you addressing them I am just waiting for you guys to ADDRESS THEM WITH COUNTER ARGUMENTS NOT WITH WEEPING.



    Quote Originally Posted by HabariTess View Post

    See, Menelik, this is what it called “defending”. Why are you trying to answer for her, why are you trying to counter my arguments for her? I posted my position to Elizabeth. I have no interest in trying to convince her or anyone of the “goodness of blacks.” That is an argument I have zero interest in getting into (you can go through my posts and see for yourself). People are naturally prejudiced individuals, regardless of race. Trying to change that is futile. I rather people recognize this fact. I disagreed with her viewpoint that most whites are naive about race. There are way more Elizabeths than there are people who truly “don’t see race.”
    You missed my whole analogy about real life.Elizabeth maybe a racist ,so what?! Thats the kind of people we have in the world. But my point was what she does in real life instead of getting on a crusade online and not getting too aggressive on the keyboard like a lot of these hoteps are doing. I am not really seeing this no woke era effecting change only playing victim online.

    You guys are not even coming with proper counter arguments but pleading online, this is what I mean if you would happen to see any Alt Right and Far Right dudes in person, are you guys really willing to throw down with them and counter the views properly. Because people like Tariq Nasheed even dropped the ball when he got into a debate with them.


    Quote Originally Posted by HabariTess View Post

    Also, I'll take Elizabeth words for it. It makes zero sense that she says the word in real life but has a problem with saying it anonymously on a online forum. Come on dude, think about it.
    See my above post,again you are always missing the point.Did I say she does or doesn't say the N word in real life?Do you have a short tension span or something? I said do online what you are scared of in real life,like be an online crusader but not really get active in real life.


    Quote Originally Posted by HabariTess View Post

    This is you trying to scurry your way away from the main point of that post… that you watch Tariq and pay attention to AA’s, people you supposedly dislike. Hate us but can't keep away from us. Typical. I don't know not one Ethiopian internet personality. You wanna know why? Cause I don't seek em out. You should try it.
    LOL Again who says I dislike AAs ? I dislike hoteps in the AA community and elsewhere talking crap. And yes I have noticed this little catch phrase ''end game'' of many of them not really comprehending what it is.

    But by your logic if you say you keep away from Ethiopians and don't seek them out, then maybe you should keep away from a website that you accuse being full of racists and don't address them how about that.

    Quote Originally Posted by HabariTess View Post

    The denial of your posting history is entertaining. Every forum needs a tap dancer.
    If people dont align with your victimology views you call them tap dancers right, but in reality you hoteps are the real slaves because you revel in being a victim to the white racists (or any other raace),hence being caught in a cycle of being humiliated by them and attacked by them.


    Quote Originally Posted by HabariTess View Post

    I have no interest in debating him. Quoting people is not the same as debating. Read all my posts towards Draco and you can obviously see that they aren’t serious. Actually spending the time to debate such a creature means I’m giving them extra space in my thoughts… that is not going to happen, especially with posters who are barely human.
    Quoting Draco the last 3 posts means you are having some kind of debate with him.You can be in denial about it all you want.


    Quote Originally Posted by HabariTess View Post

    Thank you , Elizabeth, for answering that question that was address to you and no one else.

    See Menelik, she is going to be okay. You were a good boy though.
    She was actually addressing that STATEMENT(about you saying I am taking up for Elizabeth when she sees black as inferior) and not a question since you already came to the conclusion about her condescending views of blacks. I can care less about anyone being racist just make sure you don't make up things to back your views.I've debated some European nationalist on here about some ahistorical or inaccurate claims too

    .
    Quote Originally Posted by HabariTess View Post
    I'm saying!

    @Tsarcastic , I really, really, really do not care about yours or anyone else here views on black people. I wouldn't be on here if I did. Like I said before, this forum is one of many and what is said here is said all around many times over. It all very amusing to me when I do see it. My question to Elizabeth, once again( reading comprehension is fundamental), has nothing to do with changing her views on blacks. I said that most people(of all races) are LIKE her, they treat other people nicely enough while holding prejudice views. How is that complaining about racism? It not.
    Once again you contradict yourself. You say you really don't care but yet you are on this forum,didn't you say if I don't like Aframs(which is untrue) I should stay away from them, why are you going to be around people you don't like?
    Last edited by Menelik; 2019-07-22 at 02:06.

  6. #295
    Regular Member
    Race Scientist HabariTess's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:20
    Join Date
    2012-06-15
    Posts
    167
    Gender

    Default

    Menelik, since we are just going around in circles at this point, let just agree to disagree.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to HabariTess For This Useful Post:

    beyoku (2019-07-22)

  8. #296
    Established Member
    Archangel Game Theory's Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    Join Date
    2009-10-23
    Posts
    5,763
    Location
    USA
    Gender
    Y-DNA
    E1b1a7a
    mtDNA
    L4b2
    Race
    Sub-Saharan African
    Phenotype
    Sudanid
    Metaethnos
    American
    Ethnicity
    Afro-American
    Phenotype
    New World Black
    Politics
    Center-right
    Religion
    Church of Christ
    United States

    Default

    Coons and House nxggas need to boot lick and speak against black people because by their own merits they are incapable of sticking out. They only speak against black people who are against, and/or call out white racism. Attack dogs for racists who don't care about them,
    We Wuz Kerma Kangz delusion..........

    Quote Originally Posted by Meygaag View Post
    You @beyoku @HabariTess @Roseai are the ones claiming people that have nothing to do with them.I'm a Cushitic descendant of the Sudan and an heir to all it's civilizations while you descend from Ebola stricken negroes from the Congo forest that eat albinos in order to gain superpowers lmao

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Game Theory For This Useful Post:

    beyoku (2019-07-22)

  10. #297
    Established Member
    Dope Boy Fresh Tsarcastic's Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    Join Date
    2014-01-29
    Posts
    777
    Location
    Florida
    Gender
    United States

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cuck Everlasting View Post
    Dude likes licking boot so much that he'd be better off browsing the foot fetish pictures on DeviantArt.
    That you even know anything about something as weird as DevianArt having a section of its site dedicated to fetishizing lower extremities (which is frankly news to me), is pretty telling.

    Now get over the fact that I will never side with you and other deranged leftist crackers. The culling of you losers is coming.



    .
    .
    .



    .
    .
    .



    ^I guess it's true what they say about progressive white women. They really know how to give great head.

    Quote Originally Posted by HabariTess View Post
    I'm saying!

    @Tsarcastic , I really, really, really do not care about yours or anyone else here views on black people. I wouldn't be on here if I did. Like I said before, this forum is one of many and what is said here is said all around many times over. It all very amusing to me when I do see it. My question to Elizabeth, once again( reading comprehension is fundamental), has nothing to do with changing her views on blacks. I said that most people(of all races) are LIKE her, they treat other people nicely enough while holding prejudice views. How is that complaining about racism? It not.
    Blame that on the PC police. Also, when even a biological fact can get you fired, who the heck wants to be honest anymore?

    Lastly, no one implied that you ever complained about "racism" (if you do, that's your problem). I advised you to spend less time attempting to interpret which statements (by which users) could be "viewed" as being "racist" versus which one's couldn't, and to spend more time reading up on constructive shit that is actually measurable/quantifiable and thus provable.

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tsarcastic For This Useful Post:

    MnM (2019-07-22), NassBean (2019-07-22)

  12. #298
    Established Member
    Molecular Biologist NonFingo's Avatar
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 23:06
    Join Date
    2017-06-01
    Posts
    564
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlessedbyHorus View Post
    The bolded makes a lot of sense and I in a way can confirm being that I have been around I a lot of Ethiopians/Eritreans and have been throughout Addis and the surrounding towns. Yea, Somalis are unique among Horners and I mean very unique in that they are really tall compared to other non-Nilotic Horners which was a huge surprise to me because they were really short in stature in Addis.... And I remember the Op on his former account making fun of Ethio-Semitic Horners for being short so he can't say anything.

    Yea, Nilotic like ancestry definitely did play a part in the tallness of Somalis.
    Yeah, And to be clear, I have no problem with short people. I only brought that up because Abdi tried to pull a fast one claiming he's a North African KangZ who lacks Horner HG.

  13. #299
    Established Member
    Molecular Biologist Meygaag's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:24
    Join Date
    2018-11-08
    Posts
    1,001
    Location
    Kingdom of Kerma
    Gender
    Y-DNA
    T-M184
    mtDNA
    R0a2
    Ethnicity
    Dir/Bedouin
    Ethiopia Djibouti Oman Sudan

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NonFingo View Post
    Yeah, And to be clear, I have no problem with short people. I only brought that up because Abdi tried to pull a fast one claiming he's a North African KangZ who lacks Horner HG.
    So,the reason you claimed Somali men were 5'5 was because you were triggered over the fact that I originate in North Africa

    Hmmmm that just reeks of desperation and insecurity.Sort yourself out.

  14. #300
    Established Member
    Archangel Game Theory's Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    Join Date
    2009-10-23
    Posts
    5,763
    Location
    USA
    Gender
    Y-DNA
    E1b1a7a
    mtDNA
    L4b2
    Race
    Sub-Saharan African
    Phenotype
    Sudanid
    Metaethnos
    American
    Ethnicity
    Afro-American
    Phenotype
    New World Black
    Politics
    Center-right
    Religion
    Church of Christ
    United States

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Meygaag View Post
    So,the reason you claimed Somali men were 5'5 was because you were triggered over the fact that I originate in North Africa

    Hmmmm that just reeks of desperation and insecurity.Sort yourself out.

    You don't originate from North Africa, you originate from the Horn since tall people who look like Somalis were NOT in North Africa. Stop trolling abeed.
    We Wuz Kerma Kangz delusion..........

    Quote Originally Posted by Meygaag View Post
    You @beyoku @HabariTess @Roseai are the ones claiming people that have nothing to do with them.I'm a Cushitic descendant of the Sudan and an heir to all it's civilizations while you descend from Ebola stricken negroes from the Congo forest that eat albinos in order to gain superpowers lmao

Page 30 of 33 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Genetic study of North Africans
    By Moody900 in forum Africa
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 2017-02-25, 07:56
  2. Africans may be the most genetically fit according to new study
    By amenoameno in forum Ancestry & Health
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 2012-08-27, 19:13
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 2011-11-01, 00:52
  4. Europeans are most genetically distant to africans, according to new study.
    By jibarodepr in forum General Genetics Discussion
    Replies: 85
    Last Post: 2011-04-27, 18:49
  5. Human Language Arose From Africa: Study
    By DragonRouge in forum Linguistics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 2011-04-17, 22:03

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
<