User Tag List

Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33

Thread: New study claims Black Africans are 20% non-human53 days old

Established Member
    Last Online
    2019-08-23 @ 09:16

Quote Originally Posted by Meygaag View Post
    Pure nomadic Somalis who would probably score in the 70-80% range for the Somali-specific LP snp
    Now we really know you’re crazy.

For those reading, who are not crazy, Somalis only have 24% digesters. Even a sample (n=244) from Somalia is confirming this.

The Somali are consistently described in the literature as a pastoralist
    population (Murdock, 1967; Blench, 1999), and at the time of sample
    collection, published lactase persistence frequency data was not thought to be
    available (subsequently a study of 244 Somali individuals from Somalia was
    found, which reported the lactose digester frequency to be 24%
    (Flatz, 1987).
    The evolutionary genetics of lactase persistence in Africa and the Middle East.
    http://discovery.ucl.ac.uk/1444277/

Somalis probably are probably just wannabe African pastoralists, anyway.

There are 2-3 million Somalis living in Ethiopia (Cavalli-Sforza et al., 1994). The Somali are a pastoralist population (Blench, 1999), although some papers suggest pastoralism has been adopted by the northen Somali in response to extreme poverty, and that mixed agriculture may have been the traditional form of agriculture within the population (Lewis, 1966).

Many Somalis drink more than 500ml milk per day, but don't even know they can't digest it. Strange for a population that supposedly has had a long-standing tradition of African pastoralism. Somalis are the jayvees of African pastoralism compared to Sudanese:

This may be particularly
    pertinent to the Somali as no correlation between lactose tolerance status and milk
    drinking habits were observed in this cohort
    and the balance of hydrogen producing
    bacteria seemed to be quite different from the Sudanese cohort (in whom lactase
    persistence status and milk consumption were highly correlated
    ). Alternatively, the
    Somali population may not have depended heavily enough on fresh milk historically to
    provide a strong selective advantage.

Compare cold reality with Abdis delusions of grandeur:

“I’m a pastoralist transplant from the eastern Sahara”
    —Abdi

2. The Following User Says Thank You to NonFingo For This Useful Post:

Game Theory (2019-07-24)

3. # ADS
    Advertisement bot

Established Member
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 23:36
    T-M184
    mtDNA
    R0a2
    Ethnicity
    Dir/Bedouin
    Ethiopia Djibouti Oman Sudan

Triggered Tyrone keeps changing topics as he is consistently defeated and shown to be nothing more than a well read version of delusional @Game Theory

I demolished his claims of Somali men being 5'5 which he then switched to claiming puntites were modern Somalis who I prove were ancient Northern coastal Horners afterwards he proceeds to claim Somalis derive 25% of their ancestry from Mota which was also disproven

I don't even need to respond to the old studies as I clearly stated there is a Somali-specific LP gene which was selected for due to at least 3000 years of camel herding.

I know the idea of Horners having any connections with North Africa in exclusion of you we wuz kaangz negroes triggers you and your whole posse.

@NonFingo & @Game Theory be like
    "Oh how dare he claim to be from the Eastern Sahara or have any connections with the Sudan"

"I thought we negros were the real North African kaangz"

Molecular Biologist DracoSentien's Avatar
    Last Online
    2019-08-23 @ 14:55
    Y-DNA
    R1b-Z253 >Z6749.1
    mtDNA
    Queen Victoria's H
    Race
    Caucasian
    Metaethnos
    Anglo
    Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Phenotype
    Atlantid
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Religion
    methodist
    United States United Kingdom Scotland Canada Weed Flag New Zealand Australia

"While introgression from Neanderthals and Denisovans has been well-documented in modern humans outside Africa, the contribution of archaic hominins to the genetic variation of present-day Africans remains poorly understood. Using 405 whole-genome sequences from four sub-Saharan African populations, we provide complementary lines of evidence for archaic introgression into these populations. Our analyses of site frequency spectra indicate that these populations derive 2-19% of their genetic ancestry from an archaic population that diverged prior to the split of Neanderthals and modern humans"

https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/285734v2
    A distinguished physiologist, Prof. Preyer, informs me that he had lately been experimenting on the function of the shell of the ear, and has come to nearly the same conclusion as that given here.), after collecting all the known evidence on this head, concludes that the external shell is of no distinct use. The ears of the chimpanzee and orang are curiously like those of man, and the proper muscles are likewise but very slightly developed. (30. Prof. A. Macalister, 'Annals and Magazine of Natural History,' vol. vii. 1871, p. 342.) I am also assured by the keepers in the Zoological Gardens that these animals never move or erect their ears; so that they are in an equally rudimentary condition with those of man, as far as function is concerned. Why these animals, as well as the progenitors of man, should have lost the power of erecting their ears, we cannot say. It may be, though I am not satisfied with this view, that owing to their arboreal habits and great strength they were but little exposed to danger, and so during a lengthened period moved their ears but little, and thus gradually lost the power of moving them. This would be a parallel case with that of those large and heavy birds, which, from inhabiting oceanic islands, have not been exposed to the attacks of beasts of prey, and have consequently lost the power of using their wings for flight. The inability to move the ears in man and several apes is, however, partly compensated by the freedom with which they can move the head in a horizontal plane, so as to catch sounds from all directions. It has been asserted that the ear of man alone possesses a lobule; but "a rudiment of it is found in the gorilla" (31. Mr. St. George Mivart, 'Elementary Anatomy,' 1873, p. 396.); and, as I hear from Prof. Preyer, it is not rarely absent in the negro.

--Charles Darwin The Descent of Man

The nictitating membrane, or third eyelid, with its accessory muscles and other structures, is especially well developed in birds, and is of much functional importance to them, as it can be rapidly drawn across the whole eye-ball. It is found in some reptiles and amphibians, and in certain fishes, as in sharks. It is fairly well developed in the two lower divisions of the mammalian series, namely, in the monotremata and marsupials, and in some few of the higher mammals, as in the walrus. But in man, the quadrumana, and most other mammals, it exists, as is admitted by all anatomists, as a mere rudiment, called the semilunar fold. (35. Muller's 'Elements of Physiology,' Eng. translat. 1842, vol. ii. p. 1117. Owen, 'Anatomy of Vertebrates,' vol. iii. p. 260; ibid. on the Walrus, 'Proceedings of the Zoological Society,' November 8, 1854. See also R. Knox, 'Great Artists and Anatomists,' p. 106. This rudiment apparently is somewhat larger in Negroes and Australians than in Europeans, see Carl Vogt, 'Lectures on Man,' Eng. translat. p. 129.)

The sense of smell is of the highest importance to the greater number of mammals—to some, as the ruminants, in warning them of danger; to others, as the Carnivora, in finding their prey; to others, again, as the wild boar, for both purposes combined. But the sense of smell is of extremely slight service, if any, even to the dark coloured races of men, in whom it is much more highly developed than in the white and civilised races. (36. The account given by Humboldt of the power of smell possessed by the natives of South America is well known, and has been confirmed by others. M. Houzeau ('Études sur les Facultés Mentales,' etc., tom. i. 1872, p. 91) asserts that he repeatedly made experiments, and proved that Negroes and Indians could recognise persons in the dark by their odour. Dr. W. Ogle has made some curious observations on the connection between the power of smell and the colouring matter of the mucous membrane of the olfactory region as well as of the skin of the body. I have, therefore, spoken in the text of the dark-coloured races having a finer sense of smell than the white races. See his paper, 'Medico-Chirurgical Transactions,' London, vol. liii. 1870, p. 276.) Nevertheless it does not warn them of danger, nor guide them to their food; nor does it prevent the Esquimaux from sleeping in the most fetid atmosphere, nor many savages from eating half-putrid meat. In Europeans the power differs greatly in different individuals, as I am assured by an eminent naturalist who possesses this sense highly developed, and who has attended to the subject. Those who believe in the principle of gradual evolution, will not readily admit that the sense of smell in its present state was originally acquired by man, as he now exists. He inherits the power in an enfeebled and so far rudimentary condition, from some early progenitor, to whom it was highly serviceable, and by whom it was continually used. In those animals which have this sense highly developed, such as dogs and horses, the recollection of persons and of places is strongly associated with their odour; and we can thus perhaps understand how it is, as Dr. Maudsley has truly remarked (37. 'The Physiology and Pathology of Mind,' 2nd ed. 1868, p. 134.), that the sense of smell in man "is singularly effective in recalling vividly the ideas and images of forgotten scenes and places."

There is another foramen or perforation in the humerus, occasionally present in man, which may be called the inter-condyloid. This occurs, but not constantly, in various anthropoid and other apes (50. Mr. St. George Mivart, 'Transactions Phil. Soc.' 1867, p. 310.), and likewise in many of the lower animals. It is remarkable that this perforation seems to have been present in man much more frequently during ancient times than recently. Mr. Busk (51. "On the Caves of Gibraltar," 'Transactions of the International Congress of Prehistoric Archaeology,' Third Session, 1869, p. 159. Prof. Wyman has lately shewn (Fourth Annual Report, Peabody Museum, 1871, p. 20), that this perforation is present in thirty-one per cent. of some human remains from ancient mounds in the Western United States, and in Florida. It frequently occurs in the negro. has collected the following evidence on this head: Prof. Broca "noticed the perforation in four and a half per cent. of the arm-bones collected in the 'Cimetière du Sud,' at Paris; and in the Grotto of Orrony, the contents of which are referred to the Bronze period, as many as eight humeri out of thirty-two were perforated; but this extraordinary proportion, he thinks, might be due to the cavern having been a sort of 'family vault.' Again, M. Dupont found thirty per cent. of perforated bones in the caves of the Valley of the Lesse, belonging to the Reindeer period; whilst M. Leguay, in a sort of dolmen at Argenteuil, observed twenty-five per cent. to be perforated; and M. Pruner-Bey found twenty-six per cent. in the same condition in bones from Vaureal. Nor should it be left unnoticed that M. Pruner-Bey states that this condition is common in Guanche skeletons." It is an interesting fact that ancient races, in this and several other cases, more frequently present structures which resemble those of the lower animals than do the modern. One chief cause seems to be that the ancient races stand somewhat nearer in the long line of descent to their remote animal-like progenitors.

The great break in the organic chain between man and his nearest allies, which cannot be bridged over by any extinct or living species, has often been advanced as a grave objection to the belief that man is descended from some lower form; but this objection will not appear of much weight to those who, from general reasons, believe in the general principle of evolution. Breaks often occur in all parts of the series, some being wide, sharp and defined, others less so in various degrees; as between the orang and its nearest allies—between the Tarsius and the other Lemuridae—between the elephant, and in a more striking manner between the Ornithorhynchus or Echidna, and all other mammals. But these breaks depend merely on the number of related forms which have become extinct. At some future period, not very distant as measured by centuries, the civilised races of man will almost certainly exterminate, and replace, the savage races throughout the world. At the same time the anthropomorphous apes, as Professor Schaaffhausen has remarked (18. 'Anthropological Review,' April 1867, p. 236.), will no doubt be exterminated. The break between man and his nearest allies will then be wider, for it will intervene between man in a more civilised state, as we may hope, even than the Caucasian, and some ape as low as a baboon, instead of as now between the negro or Australian and the gorilla.

Last edited by DracoSentien; 2019-07-24 at 06:43.
    Eurogenes K15 on steroids via DIYdodecad and more samples etc... via Admixture Studio v1.4 :

Using 1 populations approximation
    1 100% Southwest_English @ 4.152

Mix-mode :
    1 75.59% Orcadian + 24.41% East_German @ 2.375 ; Orcadian is NorthEast Scottish e.g. Celtic + Viking

Using 4 populations approximation
    1 25% East_German + 25% Hinxton3 (ancient England) + 25% Orcadian + 25% Southwest_English @ 2.246

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    E1b1a7a
    mtDNA
    L4b2
    Race
    Sub-Saharan African
    Phenotype
    Sudanid
    Metaethnos
    American
    Ethnicity
    Afro-American
    Phenotype
    New World Black
    Politics
    Center-right
    Religion
    Church of Christ
    United States

Triggered Tyrone keeps changing topics as he is consistently defeated and shown to be nothing more than a well read version of delusional @Game Theory

I demolished his claims of Somali men being 5'5 which he then switched to claiming puntites were modern Somalis who I prove were ancient Northern coastal Horners afterwards he proceeds to claim Somalis derive 25% of their ancestry from Mota which was also disproven

I don't even need to respond to the old studies as I clearly stated there is a Somali-specific LP gene which was selected for due to at least 3000 years of camel herding.

I know the idea of Horners having any connections with North Africa in exclusion of you we wuz kaangz negroes triggers you and your whole posse.

@NonFingo & @Game Theory be like
    "Oh how dare he claim to be from the Eastern Sahara or have any connections with the Sudan"

"I thought we negros were the real North African kaangz"
    You haven't posted any evidence to back your claims, and even the OP is a distortion as if never claimed that SSAs are 20% non-human,
    We Wuz Kerma Kangz delusion..........

You @beyoku @HabariTess @Roseai are the ones claiming people that have nothing to do with them.I'm a Cushitic descendant of the Sudan and an heir to all it's civilizations while you descend from Ebola stricken negroes from the Congo forest that eat albinos in order to gain superpowers lmao

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Game Theory For This Useful Post:

NonFingo (2019-07-24)

Established Member
    Last Online

Quote Originally Posted by Fake jayvee pastoralist View Post
    We're gassy and bloated all day because we switched to pastoralism and we're still trying to figure it out.

Established Member
    Last Online

Quote Originally Posted by Game Theory View Post
    You haven't posted any evidence to back your claims, and even the OP is a distortion as if never claimed that SSAs are 20% non-human,
    That fake pastoralist is batshit crazy.

How you claim African pastoralist but you don't have ancient African cattle or ancient African cattle practices. They have imported Zebu from India, and have no pure Sanga cattle that once existed from ancient Egypt to the Great Lakes. Everything about Abdi's claim to North Africa screams fake.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to NonFingo For This Useful Post:

Pat11 (2019-07-24)

Established Member
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 23:36
    T-M184
    mtDNA
    R0a2
    Ethnicity
    Dir/Bedouin
    Ethiopia Djibouti Oman Sudan

Quote Originally Posted by NonFingo View Post
    That fake pastoralist is batshit crazy.

How you claim African pastoralist but you don't have ancient African cattle or ancient African cattle practices. They have imported Zebu from India, and have no pure Sanga cattle that once existed from ancient Egypt to the Great Lakes. Everything about Abdi's claim to North Africa screams fake.
    Ofcourse you want to claim the Bantu speakers are the true kaangz of Egypt & Sudan.You're a hotep after all

The Beja,Afar and Somalis are all camel herders who have no need for cows.Also where have I ever used the term "African". Fuck Africa I don't identify with anyone outside the Afro-Asiatic descendants of Africa.

I'm a descendant of both Semitic and Cushitic nomads while you descend from niger-congo farmers who were kidnapped and sent to America with some possibly being very short pygmies or ghanians.Are you short like your Ghanian cousins?

Established Member
    Last Online

Ofcourse you want to claim the Bantu speakers are the true kaangz of Egypt & Sudan.You're a hotep after all

The Beja,Afar and Somalis are all camel herders who have no need for cows. Also where have I ever used the term "African". Fuck Africa I don't identify with anyone outside the Afro-Asiatic descendants of Africa.

I'm a descendant of both Semitic and Cushitic nomads while you descend from niger-congo farmers who were kidnapped and sent to America with some possibly being very short pygmies or ghanians.Are you short like your Ghanian cousins?
    Camels were only domesticated 3kya or whatever the exact date is. Before the recent introduction of camels, only one type of cattle was dominant in Africa:

The numerous complete cattle skeletons from Saqqara and Abousir were described in
    detail by Lortet and Gaillard (1903 and 1905) as a different taxon, Bos africanus.
    Although
    this is probably not a valid taxonomic category, the fact that they invoked it does
    emphasize the marked difference between Egyptian cattle, taurines and zebu
    . They state
    that Egyptian longhorns are the same as the modern 'Hamitic' long-horned cattle living on
    the plains of the Upper Nile, which they also refer to as B. africanus. It can be argued that all
    Sanga cattle should be included in this taxon.
    An African Origin for African Cattle? Some Archaeological Evidence

Because Somalis don't have these cattle, he thinks they are Bantu cattle. Man, log your dumb ass off. You need another QBS ban for being a worthless poster.
    Last edited by NonFingo; 2019-07-24 at 18:20.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NonFingo For This Useful Post:

El-Maestro (2019-08-01), Game Theory (2019-07-29)

Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33