Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Phenotype
    Atlantid
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Religion
    methodist
    United States United Kingdom Scotland Canada Weed Flag New Zealand Australia

Quote Originally Posted by Yyy View Post
    You got the "or" and "and" operators the wrong way around.

If P→Q is true then (P→Q)∨(Q→P) is also true.

I'm a white racist (Q), but I'm not a white supremacist (P) because I'm a chink supremacist. Therefore (P→Q)∧(Q→P) is also false in my case.
    You are right I did get it wrong or backwards reason being I was tired and it was close to midnight and I am a novice at truth tables. They did not teach me truth tables in school or college I have to teach myself. That was the first truth table thing I ever typed down or wrote down.

It is impossible to be either a chink supremacist or a white supremacist unless you are stupid but you already proved your ideas or stupid in that thread about women soccer players.

To be a Chink supremacist would be to think their culture or government is equal to white culture and government but this is false. As Asians have a despotic government and white culture or at least ancient Greek and Anglo-Saxon culture is more Democratic. Also, Japan is the only Asian country to amount to anything technologically. China has no Tokyo where it is high tech all over and white males and Jews still dominate technology, math and science e.g. Noble prize winners, Fields Medal winners and Turing award winners the Olympiads are jokes compared to those.

Also, it is impossible to be a white supremacist because blacks are better at certain sports. The only thing white people have that is superior is a superior culture and I was unaware anyone would dispute this because you would be dumb to do it just think of Ancient/Greece Rome up to current day Anglo-Sphere.
    Last edited by DracoSentien; 2019-07-22 at 03:39.
    Eurogenes K15 on steroids via DIYdodecad and more samples etc... via Admixture Studio v1.4 :

Using 1 populations approximation
    1 100% Southwest_English @ 4.152

Mix-mode :
    1 75.59% Orcadian + 24.41% East_German @ 2.375 ; Orcadian is NorthEast Scottish e.g. Celtic + Viking

Using 4 populations approximation
    1 25% East_German + 25% Hinxton3 (ancient England) + 25% Orcadian + 25% Southwest_English @ 2.246

2. # ADS
    Advertisement bot

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11