User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 50

Thread: The Debian Linux logo is the ancient Egyptian number for 10036 days old

  1. #11
    Established Member
    Archangel Game Theory's Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    Join Date
    2009-10-23
    Posts
    5,763
    Location
    USA
    Gender
    Y-DNA
    E1b1a7a
    mtDNA
    L4b2
    Race
    Sub-Saharan African
    Phenotype
    Sudanid
    Metaethnos
    American
    Ethnicity
    Afro-American
    Phenotype
    New World Black
    Politics
    Center-right
    Religion
    Church of Christ
    United States

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NassBean View Post
    Do you have any evidence that ancient egyptians were black ?

    You're the same guy that drew this :




    We need some explanations Mr.cuck
    Stop trolling Arab, a lot of evidence was posted numerous times, try proving they were pure Eurasians, or Middle Eastern transplants. It takes one troll to make a topic go way left.
    We Wuz Kerma Kangz delusion..........

    Quote Originally Posted by Meygaag View Post
    You @beyoku @HabariTess @Roseai are the ones claiming people that have nothing to do with them.I'm a Cushitic descendant of the Sudan and an heir to all it's civilizations while you descend from Ebola stricken negroes from the Congo forest that eat albinos in order to gain superpowers lmao

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Game Theory For This Useful Post:

    Truthcentric (2019-07-18)

  3. # ADS
    Advertisement bot
    Join Date
    2013-03-24
    Location
    ForumBiodiversity.com
    Posts
    All threads
       
     

  4. #12
    Established Member
    Junior Member Arch Hades's Avatar
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 05:49
    Join Date
    2012-02-28
    Posts
    1,787
    Gender
    Age
    32
    Y-DNA
    J2b2*
    mtDNA
    H1
    Race
    Caucasoid
    Metaethnos
    White American
    Ethnicity
    Greco-Mediterranean
    Phenotype
    Pompeii frescoe
    Politics
    I don't do politics
    Religion
    Panentheism
    Germany Japan Italy

    Default

    I prefer Truthcentric's 'Basal Eurasian' drawing.


  5. #13
    Established Member
    Junior Member Arch Hades's Avatar
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 05:49
    Join Date
    2012-02-28
    Posts
    1,787
    Gender
    Age
    32
    Y-DNA
    J2b2*
    mtDNA
    H1
    Race
    Caucasoid
    Metaethnos
    White American
    Ethnicity
    Greco-Mediterranean
    Phenotype
    Pompeii frescoe
    Politics
    I don't do politics
    Religion
    Panentheism
    Germany Japan Italy

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DracoSentien View Post
    That is nice but everyday languages like English, French, Japanese etc... etc... are vastly primitive compared to the international language of size, order and shape or what is called Maths. Esperanto is a failure and I am not sure how logical it is. Everyday languages, compared to math, are clogged with sentiment of the individual or the nation. Math is the language of technology, commerce, architecture and science.

    Ludwig Wittgenstein in his Tractatus-Logico-Philosophicus tried to show what a logical everyday human language would be like and his latter philosophy was a language game that would not have been possible without the weaknesses in everyday language. Mathematics is constantly sharpening its tools and while regular languages have poetry it is inferior to math :


    A lot of math is useless though. As useless as metaphysics at least.

    An empiricist would tell you Math is only really useful when we can understand the physical world with it and formulas which describe the physical world.
    Last edited by Arch Hades; 2019-07-18 at 01:54.

  6. #14
    Established Member
    Proud moor NassBean's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 11:50
    Join Date
    2018-02-10
    Posts
    1,303
    Gender
    Y-DNA
    J1
    Race
    Caucasoid
    Phenotype
    Berberid
    Phenotype
    S.med+Berberid+litorid
    Politics
    Center-left
    Religion
    Agnosticism

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Game Theory View Post
    Stop trolling Arab, a lot of evidence was posted numerous times, try proving they were pure Eurasians, or Middle Eastern transplants. It takes one troll to make a topic go way left.
    Arab ? You mean the 5% that I got and are you seriously trying to say that they were not mainly eurasian ?

    Meanwhile the bust of massinissa tells another story :



    even his own coins :




    This cuck doesn't even dare to answer me because he knows that he has no evidence. First time I see a white negrocentrist...

  7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to NassBean For This Useful Post:

    Arch Hades (2019-07-18), CAONABO (2019-07-18), DracoSentien (2019-07-18), Reason1234 (2019-07-18), Tsarcastic (2019-07-18)

  8. #15
    Established Member
    Dope Boy Fresh Tsarcastic's Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    Join Date
    2014-01-29
    Posts
    777
    Location
    Florida
    Gender
    United States

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NassBean View Post
    Arab ? You mean the 5% that I got and are you seriously trying to say that they were not mainly eurasian ?

    This cuck doesn't even dare to answer me because he knows that he has no evidence. First time I see a white negrocentrist...
    The average northwest african has west asian ancestry from a source population that pre-dates the arab invasions.

    Anyways, KEB/proto-berbers were LESS african than taforalt and IAM (iberomaurusian and capsian industries). And share greater continuity with present-day coastal populations. But yeh, sure... There's no evidence.

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tsarcastic For This Useful Post:

    Meygaag (2019-07-18), NassBean (2019-07-18)

  10. #16
    Regular Member
    Molecular Biologist DracoSentien's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:17
    Join Date
    2019-03-07
    Posts
    979
    Location
    Cornwall New York
    Gender
    Age
    41
    Y-DNA
    R1b-Z253 >Z6749.1
    mtDNA
    Queen Victoria's H
    Race
    Caucasian
    Metaethnos
    Anglo
    Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Phenotype
    Atlantid
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Religion
    methodist
    United States United Kingdom Scotland Canada Weed Flag New Zealand Australia

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arch Hades View Post
    A lot of math is useless though. As useless as metaphysics at least.
    Saying a lot is hyperbole. Truth does not exist in the real world it only exists in the mathematical world. Scientists create a stripped down model of reality and use mathematics to predict things etc... It is what the renowned phyicist and Nobel Laureate Eugene .P Wigner called "The unreasonable effectiveness of mathematics". The great utility of mathematics is unreasonable.

    It seems useless to you that Andrew Wiles solved Fermat's last equation but I gather that proving the Fermat's Last Theorem involved proving the Taniyama-Shimura Conjecture, which has put a lot of recent mathematics which relied on
    that conjecture on a more secure footing, which is a significant achievement in itself. One could safely assume that mathematicians working in areas where the Taniyama-Shimura Conjecture is assumed would be more willing to expand their work now. The expansion of mathematics into new areas generally leads to new applications and practical uses
    over time.

    Nothing made by man is more permanent than Math (I am not a Platonist). When the Parthenon is dust math will still be around.

    Quote Originally Posted by Arch Hades
    An empiricist would tell you Math is only really useful when we can understand the physical world with it and formulas which describe the physical world.
    That is what a stupid hard headed engineer would say. They think math is memorizing textbooks worth of formulas, that can break you foot, if dropped, meanwhile real mathematicians derive all math from a few fundamental axioms and the driving force is the beauty of math not its practicality but remember it is unreasonably effective regardless. Mathematicians have higher IQs than engineers. Engineers and scientists do not do or approach math the sameway as mathematicians.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by NassBean View Post
    Arab ? You mean the 5% that I got and are you seriously trying to say that they were not mainly eurasian ?

    Meanwhile the bust of massinissa tells another story :



    even his own coins :




    This cuck doesn't even dare to answer me because he knows that he has no evidence. First time I see a white negrocentrist...
    He is a norduck :

    Last edited by DracoSentien; 2019-07-18 at 02:19.
    Eurogenes K15 on steroids via DIYdodecad and more samples etc... via Admixture Studio v1.4 :

    Using 1 populations approximation
    1 100% Southwest_English @ 4.152

    Mix-mode :
    1 75.59% Orcadian + 24.41% East_German @ 2.375 ; Orcadian is NorthEast Scottish e.g. Celtic + Viking

    Using 4 populations approximation
    1 25% East_German + 25% Hinxton3 (ancient England) + 25% Orcadian + 25% Southwest_English @ 2.246

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DracoSentien For This Useful Post:

    NassBean (2019-07-18), Tsarcastic (2019-07-18)

  12. #17
    Established Member
    Junior Member Arch Hades's Avatar
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 05:49
    Join Date
    2012-02-28
    Posts
    1,787
    Gender
    Age
    32
    Y-DNA
    J2b2*
    mtDNA
    H1
    Race
    Caucasoid
    Metaethnos
    White American
    Ethnicity
    Greco-Mediterranean
    Phenotype
    Pompeii frescoe
    Politics
    I don't do politics
    Religion
    Panentheism
    Germany Japan Italy

    Default

    Numidians were Coastal NW Africans, probably didn't look much different from your typical Kabyle Berbers today.

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arch Hades For This Useful Post:

    NassBean (2019-07-18), Tsarcastic (2019-07-18)

  14. #18
    Established Member
    -
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:29
    Join Date
    2015-02-20
    Posts
    318
    Gender
    Finland

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DracoSentien View Post
    Without the concept of 0 it would be cumbersome to impossible to do algebraic manipulations with them with just a pen and a pencil.
    No it wouldn't. You could replace each instance of "0" with for example "1-1". For example "ax²+bx+c=0" could be written as "ax²+bx+c=1-1", or you could just leave the right side empty, like in "ax²+bx+c=".

    Quote Originally Posted by DracoSentien View Post
    Don't forget I am talking about what the Egyptian, Romans, Sumerians, and ancient Greeks (including ancient Alexandria used).
    The Chinese had already developed a positional numeral notation circa 4th century BC (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/0#China):



    The Chinese writing system also includes characters for concepts like zero or nothingness (like 零, 無, and 无), so it wouldn't have been a big stretch to replace the empty space in the notation above with one of those characters.

    Quote Originally Posted by DracoSentien View Post
    The question , today, is not whether your mentally retarded invented symbols are possible to do it with but whether it is optimum.
    The optimal notation for code looks like APL-like programming languages. For example this is a sudoku solver in K:

    p:+{(=x)x}'p,,3/:_(p:,/'+:\9#'!9)%3
    f:{$[&/x;,x;,/f'@[x;i;:;]'&27=x[,/p i:x?0]?!10]}

    ,/'+:\9#'!9 is read as something like "raze each flip scan nine take each til nine". In my writing system, you could write it as maybe "soru ii kuri suka kyuu tei ii chiru kyuu", or:



    It's about as graphically simple as the original code, and it even contains two fewer characters. However my writing system has the advantage that you can immediately tell how each symbol is pronounced. Also it contains a much larger pool of characters than ASCII.
    Last edited by Yyy; 2019-07-18 at 03:51.

  15. #19
    Established Member
    Proud moor NassBean's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 11:50
    Join Date
    2018-02-10
    Posts
    1,303
    Gender
    Y-DNA
    J1
    Race
    Caucasoid
    Phenotype
    Berberid
    Phenotype
    S.med+Berberid+litorid
    Politics
    Center-left
    Religion
    Agnosticism

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tsarcastic View Post
    The average northwest african has west asian ancestry from a source population that pre-dates the arab invasions.

    Anyways, KEB/proto-berbers were LESS african than taforalt and IAM (iberomaurusian and capsian industries). And share greater continuity with present-day coastal populations. But yeh, sure... There's no evidence.
    Actually even for Taforalt we have to be careful :
    Moreover, our model predicts that West Africans (represented by Yoruba) had 12.5±1.1% ancestry from a Taforalt-related group rather than Taforalt having ancestry from an unknown Sub-Saharan African source11; this may have mediated the limited Neanderthal admixture present in West Africans23. An advantage of our model is that it allows for a local North African component in the ancestry of Taforalt, rather than deriving them exclusively from Levantine and Sub-Saharan sources.
    source : https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/423079v1.full

  16. #20
    Regular Member
    Molecular Biologist DracoSentien's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:17
    Join Date
    2019-03-07
    Posts
    979
    Location
    Cornwall New York
    Gender
    Age
    41
    Y-DNA
    R1b-Z253 >Z6749.1
    mtDNA
    Queen Victoria's H
    Race
    Caucasian
    Metaethnos
    Anglo
    Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Phenotype
    Atlantid
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Religion
    methodist
    United States United Kingdom Scotland Canada Weed Flag New Zealand Australia

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yyy View Post
    No it wouldn't. You could replace each instance of "0" with for example "1-1". For example "ax²+bx+c=0" could be written as "ax²+bx+c=1-1", or you could just leave the right side empty, like in "ax²+bx+c=".
    You are conflating two different systems here. The original one and the Chinese one and a contradictions truth is impossible. So you are wrong. 1-1 is more cumbersome than 0 because it contains two characters rather than one so it would tend to be tedious after a while. Also, the graph of an imaginary number system would possibly be ugly or non-practical with that etc.. etc..


    The Chinese had already developed a positional number system circa 4th century BC (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/0#China):



    The Chinese logographic writing system also includes a character for the concept of zero (零), so it wouldn't be a big stretch to replace the empty space in the notation above with that character.
    Right, but that is not what you sad earlier so you are cheating now. Also, the blank space is not as good as the 0 holder because it is a place holder and you would have to use constrained boxes. 0 is definitely better.[/quote]

    The optimal notation for code looks like APL-like programming languages. For example this is a sudoku solver in K:

    Quote Originally Posted by Yyy
    p:+{(=x)x}'p,,3/:_(p:,/'+:\9#'!9)%3
    f:{$[&/x;,x;,/f'@[x;i;:;]'&27=x[,/p i:x?0]?!10]}

    ,/'+:\9#'!9 is read as something like "raze each flip scan nine take each til nine". In my writing system, you could write it as maybe "soru ii kuri suka kyuu tei ii chiru kyuu", or:



    It's about as graphically simple as the original code, and it even contains two fewer characters. However my writing system has the advantage that you can immediately tell how each symbol is pronounced. Also it contains a much larger pool of characters than ASCII.
    I dunno, man, no offense but my time is better spent reading a book rather than wasting my time learning your language that will probably never be a success.

    Also, from before, Octet and Base16 will never replace the decimal system even though base16 is involved with computation just like binary but a lesser degree. Base10 origins is biological rather than logical but there is a case to be made for binary. Binary is used in computers and all things digital from cell phones to cameras. Ash such it meshes perfectly with electronic switches but then again that won't be so useful if Quantum computers ever get functioning good enough to be mainstream :

    2= 2^1

    4= 2^2

    8=2^3

    Last edited by DracoSentien; 2019-07-18 at 03:02.
    Eurogenes K15 on steroids via DIYdodecad and more samples etc... via Admixture Studio v1.4 :

    Using 1 populations approximation
    1 100% Southwest_English @ 4.152

    Mix-mode :
    1 75.59% Orcadian + 24.41% East_German @ 2.375 ; Orcadian is NorthEast Scottish e.g. Celtic + Viking

    Using 4 populations approximation
    1 25% East_German + 25% Hinxton3 (ancient England) + 25% Orcadian + 25% Southwest_English @ 2.246

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Ancient Egyptian Mummy Genomes
    By nee4speed111 in forum Africa
    Replies: 559
    Last Post: 2017-06-07, 01:38
  2. Ancient Egyptian frescos
    By Ubirajara in forum Africa
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 2012-11-18, 22:08
  3. Classify Ancient Egyptian looking singers
    By Particula in forum Classification Requests
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 2011-07-24, 05:03
  4. Ancient Egyptian Demographic Proportions
    By Doctoris Scientia in forum History
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 2011-06-17, 15:17
  5. 5 Ancient egyptian inventions we still use today
    By Karl der Große in forum Egyptology
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 2010-08-21, 07:16

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
<