Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: The Debian Linux logo is the ancient Egyptian number for 10032 days old

Established Member
    Last Online
    @

Quote Originally Posted by NassBean View Post
    Actually even for Taforalt we have to be careful :
    source : https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/423079v1.full
    Bro I really don't want to waste my time explaining this to you again. Your proficiency of the english language is still in the developmental stages, so I will frankly give you a pass. But they're essentially saying the deep lineage in taforalt is most likely endemic to north Africa, rather than it having been endemic to sub-saharan Africa (I never said otherwise). BUT, in that same study, they make it clear, that the deep lineage has more in relation to other african populations, than it does eurasian populations.

There's a reason the sequenced remains (of taforalt), came out intermediate between a 4500 yr/o east african (mota) and eurasians.

Thus, for a Deep population with 0% absolute Vindija-related ancestry (hence -2.2% relative to Ust’Ishim, taking this estimate from Table S5.2), we estimate that f4(Deep, Tianyuan; Ust’Ishim, Chimp)=-0.022*0.436 ≈ -0.0096. This is similar to the drift length of 11/1000=0.011 estimated for the drift length shared by Ust’Ishim/Tianyuan to the exclusion of Basal Eurasians in the qpGraph model (Supplementary Information section 2; Fig. 2). Note also that f4(Sub-Saharan African, Tianyuan, Ust’Ishim, Chimp) is maximized for Sub-Saharan African=Mota (Fig. S5.2) with a value of - 0.031±0.0008. Thus, we can estimate that Basal Eurasians share 0.031-0.0096 ≈ ~0.021 units of genetic drift with other non-Africans after their split from eastern Africans like Mota; this is estimated as (15+8)/1000=0.023 by the qpGraph model.

The fact that the genetic drift before and after the Basal Eurasian split is estimated similarly by the admixture graph model of Fig. 2 (which uses no archaic samples or Chimp) and Extended Data Fig. 8 (which uses archaic ancestry estimated using Altai, Chimp, and Denisova as outgroups) provides two independent lines of evidence for our estimates of these quantities, suggesting that ~2/3 of the drift since the split from East Africans is shared by Basal Eurasians and an additional ~1/3 is shared by non-Basal Eurasian non-Africans. This suggests that the Basal Eurasians (so named because they occupy a basal position in the phylogeny of Eurasians) did in fact experience most of the common bottleneck shared by Eurasians.

(Note also, that if we used the lower (1.6%) estimate of absolute Neandertal ancestry in Ust’Ishim from the f4-ratio, this would imply even more shared genetic drift between Basal Eurasians and other non-Africans, since then f4(Deep, Tianyuan; Ust’Ishim, Chimp)=-0.016*0.436 ≈-0.007.)

The other “Deep” lineage found in Taforalt (Fig. 2) experienced only 0.008 units of genetic drift with non-Africans (Fig. 2) and could be plausibly interpreted as having DEEP PRESENCE in Africa. Note that Taforalt and the Neolithic of the Maghreb are well below the regression line (Extended Data Fig. 8) and thus lack more genetic drift with Ust’Ishim than is predicted by their level of archaic ancestry; this is expected if they trace their ancestry from a lineage that is even more deeply diverged than the Basal Eurasians.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tsarcastic For This Useful Post:

Meygaag (2019-07-18), NassBean (2019-07-18)

3. # ADS
    Advertisement bot

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    E1b1a7a
    mtDNA
    L4b2
    Race
    Sub-Saharan African
    Phenotype
    Sudanid
    Metaethnos
    American
    Ethnicity
    Afro-American
    Phenotype
    New World Black
    Politics
    Center-right
    Religion
    Church of Christ
    United States

Arab ? You mean the 5% that I got and are you seriously trying to say that they were not mainly eurasian ?

Meanwhile the bust of massinissa tells another story :

even his own coins :

This cuck doesn't even dare to answer me because he knows that he has no evidence. First time I see a white negrocentrist...
    Those are not ancient Egyptians you dumbass, end of story, you failed.
    We Wuz Kerma Kangz delusion..........

Quote Originally Posted by Meygaag View Post
    You @beyoku @HabariTess @Roseai are the ones claiming people that have nothing to do with them.I'm a Cushitic descendant of the Sudan and an heir to all it's civilizations while you descend from Ebola stricken negroes from the Congo forest that eat albinos in order to gain superpowers lmao

Established Member
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 22:56
    Y-DNA
    J2b2*
    mtDNA
    H1
    Race
    Caucasoid
    Metaethnos
    White American
    Ethnicity
    Greco-Mediterranean
    Phenotype
    Pompeii frescoe
    Politics
    I don't do politics
    Religion
    Panentheism
    Germany Japan Italy

Taforalt is already over half Eurasian The IAM farmers of Morocco 5,000 BC whom are very genetically continous with Taforalt are 60% Eurasian. The KEB farmers 3,000 BC are all the more....approaching 75-80% would be my guess..since they have a big pulse of admixture related to Anatolian farmers. So calling North Africans "Eurasians" is factually true since they had by the late Neolithic about 3/4th their ancestry related to people whom settled Upper Paleolithic Europe as well as the Upper Paleolithic Near East. That's why on PCA they just cluster comfortably into a greater West Eurasian cluster. The different between most North Africans and most Sub-Saharan Africans is several times larger than the difference between most North Africans and Finns or Russians.

When talking about ancient DNA...literally ALL the evidence so far (Moors, New Kingdom-Roman era Egyptians, Neolithic farmers from Morroco) suggest that the interesting and dynamic cultures of ancient North Africa had a major and predominant Eurasian component to them. Not a single shred of evidence suggests they were Predominitelt African, much less Predominetely sub-Saharan African.
    Last edited by Arch Hades; 2019-07-18 at 04:01.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Arch Hades For This Useful Post:

Meygaag (2019-07-18), NassBean (2019-07-18), Tsarcastic (2019-07-18)

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    E1b1a7a
    mtDNA
    L4b2
    Race
    Sub-Saharan African
    Phenotype
    Sudanid
    Metaethnos
    American
    Ethnicity
    Afro-American
    Phenotype
    New World Black
    Politics
    Center-right
    Religion
    Church of Christ
    United States

Quote Originally Posted by Arch Hades View Post
    Taforalt is already over half Eurasian The IAM farmers of Morocco 5,000 BC whom are very genetically continous with Taforalt are 60% Eurasian. The KEB farmers 3,000 BC are all the more....approaching 75-80% would be my guess..since they have a big pulse of admixture related to Anatolian farmers. So calling North Africans "Eurasians" is factually true since they had by the late Neolithic about 3/4th their ancestry related to people whom settled Upper Paleolithic Europe as well as the Upper Paleolithic Near East. That's why on PCA they just cluster comfortably into a greater West Eurasian cluster. The different between most North Africans and most Sub-Saharan Africans is several times larger than the difference between most North Africans and Finns or Russians.

When talking about ancient DNA...literally ALL the evidence so far (Moors, New Kingdom-Roman era Egyptians, Neolithic farmers from Morroco) suggest that the interesting and dynamic cultures of ancient North Africa had a major and predominant Eurasian component to them.
    As I said, no evidence. Just more reaches and guesses. Yall keep repeating the same shxt ad naseum.

You @beyoku @HabariTess @Roseai are the ones claiming people that have nothing to do with them.I'm a Cushitic descendant of the Sudan and an heir to all it's civilizations while you descend from Ebola stricken negroes from the Congo forest that eat albinos in order to gain superpowers lmao

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Game Theory For This Useful Post:

Truthcentric (2019-07-18)

Established Member
    Quisqueyano Valiente
    Last Online
    @
    LatinoAmericano
    Religion
    Dios,Patria y Libertad
    Dominican Republic United States Hispanidad Puerto Rico Cuba

Do you have any evidence that ancient egyptians were black ?

You're the same guy that drew this :

We need some explanations Mr.cuck
    History is more within my lane. So let me just get this straight: @Truthcentric , drew this as an accurate representation of Masinissa? What's his evidence for it?

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CAONABO For This Useful Post:

NassBean (2019-07-18), Reason1234 (2019-07-18), Tsarcastic (2019-07-18)

Established Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 00:32
    J1
    Race
    Caucasoid
    Phenotype
    Berberid
    Phenotype
    S.med+Berberid+litorid
    Politics
    Center-left
    Religion
    Agnosticism

Quote Originally Posted by CAONABO View Post
    History is more within my lane. So let me just get this straight: @Truthcentric , drew this as an accurate representation of Masinissa? What's his evidence for it?
    He has zero evidence for it he just want his black friends to buy his cartoonish drawings

12. The Following User Says Thank You to NassBean For This Useful Post:

CAONABO (2019-07-18)

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    E1b1a7a
    mtDNA
    L4b2
    Race
    Sub-Saharan African
    Phenotype
    Sudanid
    Metaethnos
    American
    Ethnicity
    Afro-American
    Phenotype
    New World Black
    Politics
    Center-right
    Religion
    Church of Christ
    United States

He has zero evidence for it he just want his black friends to buy his cartoonish drawings
    You never posted any evidence for your position on Egypt

Established Member
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 22:56
    Y-DNA
    J2b2*
    mtDNA
    H1
    Race
    Caucasoid
    Metaethnos
    White American
    Ethnicity
    Greco-Mediterranean
    Phenotype
    Pompeii frescoe
    Politics
    I don't do politics
    Religion
    Panentheism
    Germany Japan Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Game Theory View Post
    As I said, no evidence. Just more reaches and guesses. Yall keep repeating the same shxt ad naseum.
    The facts were already posted in other threads.

http://www.forumbiodiversity.com/showthread.php?t=48738

http://www.forumbiodiversity.com/showthread.php?t=48116

http://www.forumbiodiversity.com/showthread.php?t=50239

http://www.forumbiodiversity.com/showthread.php?t=50911

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Arch Hades For This Useful Post:

NassBean (2019-07-18)

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    E1b1a7a
    mtDNA
    L4b2
    Race
    Sub-Saharan African
    Phenotype
    Sudanid
    Metaethnos
    American
    Ethnicity
    Afro-American
    Phenotype
    New World Black
    Politics
    Center-right
    Religion
    Church of Christ
    United States

You posted no proof, and its dumb assume and/or conclude that the Maghreb and its population history would be the exact same as that of the Nile Valley. The cultures, lingusitics, archeological evidence, and population history/climatology of the two areas were different in ancient times. Besides, you know nothing about history and archeology anyways, you have made guesses that are dumb. There is no reason to assume ancient Egyptians to be the same genetically Mesolithic Moroccans.

Established Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 00:32
    J1
    Race
    Caucasoid
    Phenotype
    Berberid
    Phenotype
    S.med+Berberid+litorid
    Politics
    Center-left
    Religion
    Agnosticism

Quote Originally Posted by Game Theory View Post
    You never posted any evidence for your position on Egypt
    We already had plenty of debates about it now it's clear that you're just seeking attention and it seems that you like starting conflicts I will no more waste my time with you I'm pretty sure that if I would have said "they were black" you wouldn't have asked me for one piece of evidence because you dream of it.
    Last edited by NassBean; 2019-07-18 at 21:24.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to NassBean For This Useful Post:

CAONABO (2019-07-19)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast