Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Phenotype
    Atlantid
    Politics
    Marxist
    Religion
    pantheist
    United States United Kingdom Scotland Canada Weed Flag New Zealand Australia

Quote Originally Posted by Truthcentric View Post
    Damn, I was posting about it in the Crime Thread when this thread came in.

Regardless, it's the alt-right being the alt-right again. This shit is happening several times a year now, all thanks to these terrorists.
    Is there any proof this guy had any ties to right wing extremist groups ? If not then he was just a lone nut case.

The Anti-Defamation League released a report finding that attackers with ties to right-wing extremist movements killed at least 50 people in 2018. That was close to the total number of Americans killed by domestic extremists, meaning that the far right had an almost absolute monopoly on lethal terrorism in the United States last year.

https://www.adl.org/media/12480/download

You know what ? That is 0.0000153% percent of the US population. It is almost nothing. If someone calculated the percentage of the population, of the US, blacks killed it would surely be higher. The dread a white boy feels walking down side streets in the black/hispanic hood ? That is terrorism. Actually, it would be more fair to compare to total amount of people white people killed compared to blacks but black crime would still be higher in this instance.

The percentage of Americans killed by car accidents in 2018 ? 0.0122%.

It is hard to take extreme white nationalist terrorism seriously when Americans still drive cars !

People who suck at math tend to personalize things and be led astray by their own personal experiences but as the math shows 'white terrorism' is not even enough of a percentage to take seriously as I am sure cancer and heart disease kill a lot more Americans yearly and even car accidents do.

I bet you expect to have a better chance at winning the lottery rather than being hit by lightning too ?

Last edited by DracoSentien; 2019-07-31 at 05:52.
    Eurogenes K15 on steroids via DIYdodecad and more samples etc... via Admixture Studio v1.4 :

Using 1 populations approximation
    1 100% Southwest_English @ 4.152

Mix-mode :
    1 75.59% Orcadian + 24.41% East_German @ 2.375 ; Orcadian is NorthEast Scottish e.g. Celtic + Viking

Using 4 populations approximation
    1 25% East_German + 25% Hinxton3 (ancient England) + 25% Orcadian + 25% Southwest_English @ 2.246

2. # ADS
    Advertisement bot

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    Sub-Saharan African
    Ethnicity
    Mexican-American
    Angola Mexico Angola Mexico Angola Mexico

The boy the cracker killed, rip to our brown baby

the other one that died also a brown girl, funny how the killer went after the mexicans

stop going into these nasty bland as festivals meant for boring as white people, we dont belong there
    we have better and cooler festivals to attend, this is the risk you take by attending their events

I hope America classifies this as a hate crime against brown folks!! time to wake up and start arming yourselves, the war will soon happen and I will be fully ready

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist DracoSentien's Avatar
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:22
    Y-DNA
    R1b-Z253 >Z6749.1
    mtDNA
    Queen Victoria's H
    Race
    Caucasian
    Metaethnos
    Anglo
    Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Phenotype
    Atlantid
    Politics
    Marxist
    Religion
    pantheist

Quote Originally Posted by Celph Titled View Post
    The boy the cracker killed, rip to our brown baby

the other one that died also a brown girl, funny how the killer went after the mexicans

stop going into these nasty bland as festivals meant for boring as white people, we dont belong there
    we have better and cooler festivals to attend, this is the risk you take by attending their events

I hope America classifies this as a hate crime against brown folks!! time to wake up and start arming yourselves, the war will soon happen and I will be fully ready

The risk ? You have a better chance of dying in a car accident, of being hit by lightning, winning the lottery, dying of cancer and dying of a heart attack etc... I went to a cookout , in a public park, with a ton of blacks, some hispanics and a minority of white people like 2 years ago and the only criminal element was selling drugs. I think you suck at math my Nukka G.

Dumbass Americans suck at math look at the international PISA scores for Americans in Math and Science : it is not good.
    Last edited by DracoSentien; 2019-07-31 at 07:10.
    Eurogenes K15 on steroids via DIYdodecad and more samples etc... via Admixture Studio v1.4 :

Mix-mode :
    1 75.59% Orcadian + 24.41% East_German @ 2.375 ; Orcadian is NorthEast Scottish e.g. Celtic + Viking

1 25% East_German + 25% Hinxton3 (ancient England) + 25% Orcadian + 25% Southwest_English @ 2.246

Established Member
    Make America Great Again ~Elizabeth~'s Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    H1c12
    Race
    Europoid
    Politics
    Trump 2020
    Religion
    Folkish Heathen
    United States

Quote Originally Posted by Celph Titled View Post
    The boy the cracker killed...
    He wasn't a "cracker". He was half Iranian and half Italian. And stop using the slur "cracker".

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Cracker
    2. In more general and contemporary U.S. usage, the term has become an ethnic slur for all Americans of Northern European decent.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ~Elizabeth~ For This Useful Post:

MnM (2019-07-31)

Established Member
    Last Online
    Y-DNA
    R1b-Z253 >Z6749.1
    mtDNA
    Queen Victoria's H
    Race
    Caucasian
    Metaethnos
    Anglo
    Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Phenotype
    Atlantid
    Politics
    Marxist
    Religion
    pantheist

Ok, let me put it this way so it sinks in better. The ADL said white 'terrorists' killed 50 people in 2018 but they are a biased left wing institution and 'hate crimes' committed by blacks are usually not reported as such as the authorities have great reluctance to do so as their seems to be this stupid idea only white males can committ hate crimes.

Anyway, that 50 is a spike and the average per year is probably smaller still I will use the 50 statistic here even though that is not mathematically rigorous.

240,000 Americans are struck by lightning per year and you have a better chance of being struck by lightning than winning the lottery Let that sink in for a few minutes -- let it marinate in your innumerate brains for a while.

How many people do you know who were struck by lightning ? 0.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ~Elizabeth~ View Post
    He wasn't a "cracker". He was half Iranian and half Italian. And stop using the slur "cracker".

2. In more general and contemporary U.S. usage, the term has become an ethnic slur for all Americans of Northern European decent.
    That is not even white according to me. I got the spaghetti nigger blues from the top of my cowboy hat to the bottom of my cowboy shoes. Move those dagos north move those dagos north ! Our scene has been invaded by a greasy looking crew their here to take our race away from me and you ! Move them dagos north ! Yaboy !
    Last edited by DracoSentien; 2019-07-31 at 06:57.

Mix-mode :

Established Member
    Last Online
    Y-DNA
    R1b-Z253 >Z6749.1
    mtDNA
    Queen Victoria's H
    Race
    Caucasian
    Metaethnos
    Anglo
    Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Phenotype
    Atlantid
    Politics
    Marxist
    Religion
    pantheist

*bump* fixed two errors in my post above ^ by editing it.

Mix-mode :

Established Member
    Last Online
    Y-DNA
    R1b-Z253 >Z6749.1
    mtDNA
    Queen Victoria's H
    Race
    Caucasian
    Metaethnos
    Anglo
    Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Phenotype
    Atlantid
    Politics
    Marxist
    Religion
    pantheist

“Knowing mathematics is like wearing a pair of X-ray specs that reveal hidden structures underneath the messy and chaotic surface of the world.”

― Jordan Ellenberg, How Not to Be Wrong: The Power of Mathematical Thinking

"Math is like an atomic-powered prosthesis that you attach to your common sense, vastly multiplying its reach and strength."

--Jordon Ellenberg , How Not to be Wrong : The Power of Mathematical Thinking

Blawh ! How do you like now ! What up now chumps ? Come at me Nukka G's
    Last edited by DracoSentien; 2019-07-31 at 07:07.

Mix-mode :

Established Member
    -
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 14:10

Quote Originally Posted by DracoSentien View Post
    240,000 Americans are struck by lightning per year
    I can't decide which is more retarded, quoting ADL or this. It's worldwide and not in the U.S. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lightning_strike):

About 240,000 people are injured by lightning strikes each year.[11]

One estimate is that the annual global death toll is 6,000.[12]

According to the NOAA, over the last 20 years, the United States averaged 51 annual lightning strike fatalities, placing it in the second position, just behind floods for deadly weather.[13][14] In the US, between 9% and 10% of those struck die,[15] for an average of 40 to 50 deaths per year (28 in 2008).[16]

Established Member
    Last Online
    Y-DNA
    R1b-Z253 >Z6749.1
    mtDNA
    Queen Victoria's H
    Race
    Caucasian
    Metaethnos
    Anglo
    Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Phenotype
    Atlantid
    Politics
    Marxist
    Religion
    pantheist

Quote Originally Posted by Yyy View Post
    I can't decide which is more retarded, quoting ADL or this. It's worldwide and not in the U.S. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lightning_strike):

About 240,000 people are injured by lightning strikes each year.[11]

One estimate is that the annual global death toll is 6,000.[12]

According to the NOAA, over the last 20 years, the United States averaged 51 annual lightning strike fatalities, placing it in the second position, just behind floods for deadly weather.[13][14] In the US, between 9% and 10% of those struck die,[15] for an average of 40 to 50 deaths per year (28 in 2008).[16]
    Well, everything else I said mathematically was correct you have to make exceptions for the fact that it was like very late at night when I posted it and I was half asleep.

The only retarded one here is you using wikipedia because anyone can edit wikipedia it has no credibility. Try going to Harvard university and quoting wikipedia -- it is not going to work. Now, that we figured out who is retarded then what am I ? I am human and made that post in the middle of the night when most people are sleeping hence I made a mistake.

Anyway, in 2018 according to the ADL there were 50 terrorist attacks and according to NWS:

[indent[According to the NWS Storm Data, over the last 30 years (1989-2018) the U.S. has averaged 43 reported lightning fatalities per year. Only about 10% of people who are struck by lightning are killed, leaving 90% with various degrees of disability.[/indent]

So about the same amount of people were struck by lightning and died last year and yet we have no people posting about lightning strikes on this forum but plenty of people posting about 'white terrorists' so who is retarded now ?[/indent]

https://www.weather.gov/safety/lightning-odds

Odds of being struck in a given year (estimated total deaths + estimated injuries) 1/1,222,000

Those are about the same odds more or less of being attacked by a 'white terrorist'.

Actually, you just made the case better for me as it is more relatable for people.
    Last edited by DracoSentien; 2019-07-31 at 09:49.

Mix-mode :

Established Member
    Last Online
    2019-10-20 @ 23:00
    Americanoid
    Phenotype
    Mediterranid
    Metaethnos
    Roman
    Ethnicity
    American
    Phenotype
    Atlanto Med + Dinarid
    Politics
    Independent
    Religion
    Catholic
    United States Holy Roman Empire South Africa 1928-1994 Portugal Order of Christ Portugal

Quote Originally Posted by ~Elizabeth~ View Post

So a brown person committed this crime. The goes beyoku and Idoitcentric's far right White guy did this theory out the window.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Essien View Post
    • The Grimaldi African occupied Europe in ancient times.
    • The original Celtic priesthood were Blacks.
    • Black people constructed Stonehenge.
    • The Scots are themselves of Black origin.
    • The Irish are of black origin.
    • The Knights of King Arthur's round table were Blacks.
    • There was an African, Gormund who ruled Ireland at the time of the Anglo-Saxons.
    • The first King to unite Norway was Black. He was known as Halfdan the Black.
    http://i.imgur.com/uSkUyji.jpg

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast