User Tag List

Page 9 of 31 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast

Thread: How would Ali Abdelaziz fit into ancient Egypt?10 days old

Last Online
    2019-08-19 @ 09:29
    Cushitic
    Tanzania

Quote Originally Posted by NassBean View Post
    lol you scored more arab than me and these haters dare to call me arab invader
    Quote Originally Posted by Meygaag View Post
    He scored more than me as well.I only scored 3% Arabian and he scored 8%
    thats ancient south semitic admixture from people like Mehri tribe of Yemen who look already more Horner like. I am pretty sure they carry some extinct cushitic lineages who probably lived in Southern arabia but got replaced by Semites:

Not recent arab ape admixture like in the case of meyaag.

- - - Updated - - -

You're a noob and a troll.That Somali scored more NE African than you with your Omotic-Yemeni-Borana mutt ass.He's a stereotypical Somali from a noble clan and specifically from a royal house you ex-slave.
    zero proof that this guy is a stereotypical Somali. No way Somalis as a whole score 6% central african which peaks among bantus LOL. you fucking bantu ape are now trying to bantufy Somalis.

You were freed yesterday thanks to the white man
    you confuse me with your niger congo relatives in the USA. Embrace that 5% niger congo admixture.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement bot

Established Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:24
    T-M184
    mtDNA
    R0a2
    Ethnicity
    Dir/Bedouin
    Ethiopia Djibouti Oman Sudan

No..your J1 ancestors were short light Yemenis typical of the highlands of Yemen.

The South Semitic speakers came and admixed with the heavily Omotic admixed populations of the Ethiopian highlands.These Yemenis reintroduced Afro-Asiatic blood to the highlands of Ethiopia or else the Habesha all would of looked like the ugly Galla or worse the omotic and nilotic niggers that they neighbor

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Waaq View Post
    thats ancient south semitic admixture from people like Mehri tribe of Yemen who look already more Horner like. I am pretty sure they carry some extinct cushitic lineages who probably lived in Southern arabia but got replaced by Semites:

Not recent arab ape admixture like in the case of meyaag.

- - - Updated - - -

zero proof that this guy is a stereotypical Somali. No way Somalis as a whole score 6% central african which peaks among bantus LOL. you fucking bantu ape are now trying to bantufy Somalis.

you confuse me with your niger congo relatives in the USA. Embrace that 5% niger congo admixture.
    I'm 75% Somali and yet my combined NE Africa & East Africa components dwarfs your Arabian-Omotic-Galla ex-slave ass

Last Online
    Cushitic
    Tanzania

No..your J1 ancestors were short light Yemenis typical of the highlands of Yemen.
    I am e-v32. Nice try though.

Also south semitic speakers who entered the Horn were dark skinned just like modern day south semitic speaking Mehri and Soqotri people.
    They clearly look different and are darker complexed than the lighter skinned non south semitic speaking arabs from the arabian peninsula.
    Yeah I know its in your ethnic interest as a bedouin rape offspring to paint this picture of light skinned stinky sand niggers invading the Horn, but that wasnt the case at all.

The South Semitic speakers came and admixed with the heavily Omotic admixed populations of the Ethiopian highlands.These Yemenis reintroduced Afro-Asiatic blood to the highlands of Ethiopia or
    Non south semitic admixed horners like Oromos and Somalis are far more afroasiatic than stinky semitic sand niggers. we wuz proto afroasiatics

else the Habesha all would of looked like the ugly Galla or worse the omotic and nilotic niggers that they neighbor
    even bantus look better than yemeni sand niggers.

Last Online
    Cushitic
    Tanzania

I'm 75% Somali and yet my combined NE Africa & East Africa components dwarfs your Arabian-Omotic-Galla ex-slave ass
    and you are 25% bantu slave curry chink mutt mongrel. A certified bastard offspring. All my admixture components are typical for HoAs unlike yours.

I am the quintessential ethio semite/cushite

I can be modeled as a mixture of oromo, somali, amhara, tigray:

Using 4 populations approximation:
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    1 Ethiopian_Tigray + Ethiopian_Tigray + Ethiopian_Tigray + Somali @ 1.927873
    2 Ethiopian_Amhara + Ethiopian_Tigray + Ethiopian_Tigray + Somali @ 2.154098
    3 Ethiopian_Amhara + Ethiopian_Amhara + Ethiopian_Tigray + Somali @ 2.550959
    4 Ethiopian_Oromo + Ethiopian_Tigray + Ethiopian_Tigray + Ethiopian_Tigray @ 2.796905
    5 Ethiopian_Amhara + Ethiopian_Oromo + Ethiopian_Tigray + Ethiopian_Tigray @ 2.803333
    6 Ethiopian_Amhara + Ethiopian_Amhara + Ethiopian_Oromo + Ethiopian_Tigray @ 2.981748

meanwhile you get modeled as maasai, gumuz, saudi

the eternal mongrel:

1 Ethiopian_Amhara + Ethiopian_Gumuz + Saudi + Somali @ 4.085969
    2 Ethiopian_Tigray + Ethiopian_Tigray + Ethiopian_Tigray + Maasai @ 4.214581
    3 Ethiopian_Amhara + Ethiopian_Tigray + Ethiopian_Tigray + Maasai @ 4.298823
    4 Ethiopian_Wolayta + Maasai + Saudi + Somali @ 4.31288
    5 Ethiopian_Gumuz + Ethiopian_Tigray + Saudi + Somali @ 4.461256
    6 Maasai + Saudi + Somali + Somali @ 4.479475

Last Online
    Today @ 02:20

@Waaq seriously. Get off Bantu people's nuts.

It always you Horners who use other Africans name as if it an insult. Bantus don't give a damn about Horners nor do they reference you all... ever. They are too busy trying to build middle income economies and dealing with the influx of refugees from Horner countries like Eritrea and Somalia. Maybe fix your region first before trying to look down on other Africans as if your people never been slaves.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to HabariTess For This Useful Post:

Truthcentric (2019-08-13)

Established Member
    Descendant of Askia Mohammad I BlessedbyHorus's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:48
    Ethnicity
    Nigger/Abeed
    Politics
    Trouble Maker Negro
    Religion
    Agnostic
    United States Haiti Dominican Republic

Quote Originally Posted by HabariTess View Post

It always you Horners who use other Africans name as if it an insult. Bantus don't give a damn about Horners nor do they reference you all... ever. They are too busy trying to build middle income economies and dealing with the influx of refugees from Horner countries like Eritrea and Somalia. Maybe fix your region first before trying to look down on other Africans as if your people never been slaves.

They always drag Bantus or Black people in general into their spats. Like I said before Bantus have nothing to do with this ethnic Horner war. Those "Bantus" in Southern Somalia no Bantu cares for or tries to connect with they are considered "Somalians"(not Somalis) in their eyes.

And Bantus coons like Tippu Tip and even some leaders of the rulers of Mutapa were selling Bantu slaves to both Arabs and Somalis. So it wasn't like Somalis or Arabs were raiding Bantu areas. It was coon Bantus selling other Bantus. And if you are well versed in Southeast African history then you know Oromos should not be the ones trying to look down on Bantus.
    Last edited by BlessedbyHorus; 2019-08-13 at 21:49.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reason1234 View Post
    Worth noting that all of the above claimed to have been founded by foreigners from north africa or the middle east.
    Quote Originally Posted by NassBean View Post
    Actually I'm surprised because I've just verified and even the wiki articles show that you're right ...I feel bad for these aframs.
    We WUZ WEST AFRICANS and SHIET!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to BlessedbyHorus For This Useful Post:

HabariTess (2019-08-14)

Established Member
    B.A. in Bio-Anthropology, UCSD Truthcentric's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:19
    Y-DNA
    R-M269
    Race
    Europid
    Phenotype
    Nordid
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Politics
    Progressive
    Religion
    Atheist
    United States

TBH, before he started chucking slurs around, I thought he was OK. I feel ashamed for not looking into his posting history.
    Knowledge is consciousness of reality. Reality is the sum of the laws that govern nature and of the causes from which they flow.
    ---Ancient Egyptian proverb

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Truthcentric For This Useful Post:

HabariTess (2019-08-14)

Established Member
    Last Online
    T-M184
    mtDNA
    R0a2
    Ethnicity
    Dir/Bedouin

Quote Originally Posted by Waaq View Post
    and you are 25% bantu slave curry chink mutt mongrel. A certified bastard offspring. All my admixture components are typical for HoAs unlike yours.

I am the quintessential ethio semite/cushite

I can be modeled as a mixture of oromo, somali, amhara, tigray:

Using 4 populations approximation:
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    1 Ethiopian_Tigray + Ethiopian_Tigray + Ethiopian_Tigray + Somali @ 1.927873
    2 Ethiopian_Amhara + Ethiopian_Tigray + Ethiopian_Tigray + Somali @ 2.154098
    3 Ethiopian_Amhara + Ethiopian_Amhara + Ethiopian_Tigray + Somali @ 2.550959
    4 Ethiopian_Oromo + Ethiopian_Tigray + Ethiopian_Tigray + Ethiopian_Tigray @ 2.796905
    5 Ethiopian_Amhara + Ethiopian_Oromo + Ethiopian_Tigray + Ethiopian_Tigray @ 2.803333
    6 Ethiopian_Amhara + Ethiopian_Amhara + Ethiopian_Oromo + Ethiopian_Tigray @ 2.981748

meanwhile you get modeled as maasai, gumuz, saudi

the eternal mongrel:

1 Ethiopian_Amhara + Ethiopian_Gumuz + Saudi + Somali @ 4.085969
    2 Ethiopian_Tigray + Ethiopian_Tigray + Ethiopian_Tigray + Maasai @ 4.214581
    3 Ethiopian_Amhara + Ethiopian_Tigray + Ethiopian_Tigray + Maasai @ 4.298823
    4 Ethiopian_Wolayta + Maasai + Saudi + Somali @ 4.31288
    5 Ethiopian_Gumuz + Ethiopian_Tigray + Saudi + Somali @ 4.461256
    6 Maasai + Saudi + Somali + Somali @ 4.479475
    Yes at a distance of four which means they don't have the necessary samples to model me on that calculator (No Omani or Yemeni muslim sample).Either way in both Somali and Arab culture we follow our paternal lines and belong to clans.Marrying an Arab isn't look down upon in Somali culture but marrying an Oromo is equivalent of marrying a negroid, Somalis would rather marry a Habesha over the filthy qoti galla
    You are a Galla rape baby who has hated all over the Horn who has been sold like animals just like the Bantus you despise

Somalis,Habeshas,Hararis,Afars and even Sidamos are far more superior than the good for nothing Galla slave.You can try to misinterpret my results all you want it won't change the fact that you descend from a long line of runaway slaves

Established Member
    Last Online
    T-M184
    mtDNA
    R0a2
    Ethnicity
    Dir/Bedouin

This is between me and him.Fuck off back to the Flint,Michigan and find yourself a clean cup of water

Last Online
    Today @ 02:20

They always drag Bantus or Black people in general into their spats. Like I said before Bantus have nothing to do with this ethnic Horner war. Those "Bantus" in Southern Somalia no Bantu cares for or tries to connect with they are considered "Somalians"(not Somalis) in their eyes.

And Bantus coons like Tippu Tip and even some leaders of the rulers of Mutapa were selling Bantu slaves to both Arabs and Somalis. So it wasn't like Somalis or Arabs were raiding Bantu areas. It was coon Bantus selling other Bantus. And if you are well versed in Southeast African history then you know Oromos should not be the ones trying to look down on Bantus.
    TBH, before he started chucking slurs around, I thought he was OK. I feel ashamed for not looking into his posting history.
    "Muh CausaZoid Fetures" gang never disappoints. They always love to look down on their more "African" neighbors who majority of their people are staying in their countries or immigrating as skilled migrants. Waaq talking badly about "Arabs" is the funniest fricken thing.. because currently, Ethiopians, Eritreans and Somalis make up some of the largest low income immigrants to the middle east. How you going to look down on the people your people are currently serving and it they who are trying to deport your CauaZOid face behinds back to Africa?

Talking about midget Yemenis when it Yemenis who are force to feed fleeing Horners.

The nerve.

This is between me and him.Fuck off back to the Flint,Michigan and find yourself a clean cup of water
    Nah, ya'll inferiority complex wont allow ya'll to keep it between you two.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to HabariTess For This Useful Post:

Truthcentric (2019-08-14)

Page 9 of 31 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast