Tsarcastic (2019-08-21)

3. # ADS
    Advertisement bot

Established Member
    Last Online
    @

Quote Originally Posted by Dohan. View Post
    Indeed he looks just like Drake , almost mullato looking
    Nah, Drake's features aren't a good comparison imo (looks DISTINCTLY mulatto). He looks more like a cross between these two central moroccans imo,

Quote Originally Posted by stala View Post
    he doesn't look like drake...more like Kyle Kuzma whose father is also AFrican American:

lol now that I look at him he looks like if Drake and Kyle Kuzma had a baby. but more drake.

^Kyle Kuzma is still off, but I will give you that Kyle Kuzma could easily pass for a typical central/south moroccan. He actually looks like French Montana's younger brother,

-----

LOL!!! @ blacaucasoids.
    Last edited by Tsarcastic; 2019-08-21 at 23:43.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Tsarcastic For This Useful Post:

stala (2019-08-21)

Last Online
    @
    Y-DNA
    R-U152
    mtDNA
    L0a2a1a
    Race
    Triracial
    Phenotype
    Indid
    Metaethnos
    Caribbean Hispanic
    Ethnicity
    Dominican
    Politics
    Royalism
    Religion
    Catholicism
    GEDmatch
    HB6236866
    Dominican Republic Santiago de los Caballeros Spain traditional Spain African Union(OAS)

Quote Originally Posted by stala View Post
    He looks 40 %SSA. You folks either look blacker than you really are or the black is getting lost under "north africa".
    I'd say he looks to be more in my general vicinity (29-31% SSA).
    Last edited by El Andullero; 2019-08-22 at 00:40.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to El Andullero For This Useful Post:

stala (2019-08-22)

Established Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 00:03
    T-M184
    mtDNA
    R0a2
    Ethnicity
    Dir/Bedouin
    Ethiopia Djibouti Oman Sudan

Quote Originally Posted by Tsarcastic View Post
    Interesting results.

The yemeni never said he was ethio though (or did I miss something)? He did mention that he expected some east african (which probably wouldn't be uncommon for people from west coastal yemen---like an adeni). I'd surmise that it's relatively low overall.

The "ethio jew" ancestry that was detected, was merely @ ~14% (and would be a highly mixed segment anyways). Modern "north african" ancestry also has a small endemic (african-like) nature to it, but overall, it is overwhelmingly eurasian. My guess is that on a gedmatch calculator, he would score ~20% west african like/east african like lineages. And yes, I'm bearing in mind the roughly ~9% niger-kordofanian he registered.

So far I've been pretty spot on at guesstimating based on raw results, I was mostly within range for NassBean, well before that turkish poster ran his results through the gedmatch calculator confirming what I already suspected. I believe Magnetic's run yielded about ~18.9% african for NassBean (which is rather normal for north coastals who commonly range between 80%-~90% eurasian).

The yemeni is also evidence of what I've been saying about some peninsular arabians/north africans and how they can look pseudo mulatto without being ANYWHERE NEAR mulatto range genetically. I suspect going further back than the romanic period (and diversifying the sample size a lot more), the ancient egyptians would have probably carried some endemic nile valley admixture, but they still would have been OVERWHELMINGLY eurasian (e.g., between 70%-90% eurasian like you've been saying). They were just dark skinned and probably had curly hair. The "we wuz" crowd seriously needs to let it go at this stage. Ancient egyptians definitely weren't black.

I agree with you. That west african is definitely recent. I wouldn't say it's rare though, just EXTREMELY rare for north moroccans/rifians and kabyles.

He's getting typicalish results for a non-north moroccan who will either score very low african (like you---between 0%-~5%) or score in a low, albeit more moderate range (~10%-~15% african).

If he were to submit his raw results to gedmatch, I'd expect his african score to be in the high 20s/very low 30s. Which would fall within the typical range for a central/southern moroccan (they are very commonly between ~20%-~30% african).

^She's ~16% african (excluding "Africa north"); she's libyan though (whereas the others are all moroccan0

^She's ~15% african (excluding "Africa north")

^He's ~13% african (excluding "nord-africain")

^She's ~12% african (excluding "nord-africain")

^He's ~8% african (excluding "north african")

People who apply the standards of northwest euro+sub-saharan african hybrids, to peninsular arabs, horners, and north africans are retarded.

As for him, I don't know. Phenotypically he kind of just resembles a cross between Nabil Dirar and French Montana (which isn't an unusual look from my neck of the woods). That said, there is a north moroccan (male model) who looks exactly like French Montana (they both even have similar jacked up noses), but I can't remember his name atm (which is going to bother me until I do lol). He just has straighter hair than the guy in the video.
    The Yemeni dude is clearly heavily African admixed and is probably a muwallad or has a muwallad parent/grandparent .

People like him are common in Yemen but Aden has more Somali Muwallads while the North and Tihama coast muwalladiin are usually of Habesha extraction.There are also a sizable bantu population in Aden and Hadhramawt mixed and non-mixed.Even the MENA looking southerners and Tihama Yemenis are heavily admixed with Bantus.The Northern mountain Yemenis like where the Houthis come from is where you will find the pure white looking Yemenis.Among them you can see people with colored eyes and many with non-black colored hair.

Ofcourse there are the notorious bantu al-akhdam who are portrayed in every news clip as Yemenis.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Meygaag For This Useful Post:

Tsarcastic (2019-08-24)

Established Member
    Quisqueyano Valiente
    Last Online
    @
    LatinoAmericano
    Religion
    Dios,Patria y Libertad
    Dominican Republic United States Hispanidad Puerto Rico Cuba

Quote Originally Posted by El Andullero View Post
    I'd say he looks to be more in my general vicinity (29-31% SSA).
    Yet you look more like someone from South Asia.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CAONABO For This Useful Post:

El Andullero (2019-08-24), Tsarcastic (2019-08-24)

Established Member
    Last Online
    @

Quote Originally Posted by Meygaag View Post
    The Yemeni dude is clearly heavily African admixed and is probably a muwallad or has a muwallad parent/grandparent .

People like him are common in Yemen but Aden has more Somali Muwallads while the North and Tihama coast muwalladiin are usually of Habesha extraction.There are also a sizable bantu population in Aden and Hadhramawt mixed and non-mixed.Even the MENA looking southerners and Tihama Yemenis are heavily admixed with Bantus.The Northern mountain Yemenis like where the Houthis come from is where you will find the pure white looking Yemenis.Among them you can see people with colored eyes and many with non-black colored hair.

Ofcourse there are the notorious bantu al-akhdam who are portrayed in every news clip as Yemenis.
    I was more so strictly going off his results bro. Based on his largest "african" scores (ethio jew+north african), it's highly unlikely he'll score substantial neolithic (west+east) african related ancestry on gedmatch. Think about it, northeast african admixture carries substantial eurasian like admixture (in the neighborhood of ~45%-55% eurasian), and north african admixture is predominantly eurasian in nature (roughly ~80% eurasian---using mozabites as a baseline).

I'm assuming that the mizrahim lineages and the beta israel lineages could all be derived from the same source? ~70% mizrahim+~30% beta. If accurate, this would make that particular parent overwhelming eurasian genetically (but likely carrying very swarthy skin). Ancestors (of this parent) could have potentially converted to islam (explaining the participant's surprise)? Could some northeast african have been picked up in the horn, relating to the former prescence of adeni jews in Asmara/Addis Ababa?

The other parent could be a mix of middle eastern bedouin/ashkenazim+niger-kordofanian+north african (~50%+~20%+~30%).

Hard to say for certain without a gedmatch submission. But at least based on the raw data, I'm inclined to believe that the (west+east) african like nature of his ancestry wouldn't register very high, despite his appearance. He was def the most interesting of the bunch imo. The rest all had relatively expected results to me.

Quote Originally Posted by CAONABO View Post
    Yet you look more like someone from South Asia.
    Meh...

He looks more passable in north Africa imo, than south Asia. He has that pseudo mestizo look a lot of us can have. Posters like EiCibaeño, Esther, kilometro and saru21 could all pass as well from what I recall of them. Wish Esther still posted here.
    Last edited by Tsarcastic; 2019-08-24 at 06:25.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tsarcastic For This Useful Post:

El Andullero (2019-08-24), Meygaag (2019-08-26)

Senior Moderator
    Plant of Life = Biological Magic 麻 EliasAlucard's Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    Y-DNA
    J1a2a1a2-P58+
    mtDNA
    H5a
    Race
    Caucasian
    Phenotype
    Alpinid
    Metaethnos
    proto-Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Assyrian/Armenian
    Politics
    Environment, Cannabis
    Religion
    Secular Agnostic
    Assyria Assyria 1913-1923 Armenia Lebanon Sweden Greece

Funny thing is, not one of them is of Arab descent.
    ReactOS <--- support this project so that we can get rid of Windows!
    Ubuntu MATE 16.04.1 LTS | PRISM-Break! | Windows7sins

“A wise man makes his own decisions; an ignorant man follows public opinion.” ― Chinese proverb

“Every decent man is ashamed of the government he lives under.” ― H. L. Mencken

“The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance.” ― Socrates

“Damnant quod non intelligunt.” ― Latin proverb

Quoted for truth:
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaron View Post
    Anatolian Urhemait supporters are mostly butthurt Meds.
    For the lulz:
    Quote Originally Posted by drgs View Post
    Poland is a misunderstanding. It is a country which lies on the frontier between western and slavic world, and which combines elements of both.
    In fact, they are not even the Europeans in strict sense, meaning European as in bearing the responsibility and understanding of European interests. Poland has always been an subordinate country, on one side sucking German dick, on the other side -- Russian one, some kind of "novice" europeans, who are full of inferiority complexes, hysteria and obsessity neuroses. This is also true for all Baltic countries

Established Member
    Last Online
    T-M184
    mtDNA
    R0a2
    Ethnicity
    Dir/Bedouin

Quote Originally Posted by EliasAlucard View Post
    Funny thing is, not one of them is of Arab descent.
    The Iraqi and the muwallad Yemeni are the only ones that could claim to have significant Arabian ancestry.The rest are Arabianized conquered MENA descendants of the pre-Islamic inhabitants of their respective region

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Meygaag For This Useful Post:

Tsarcastic (2019-08-26)

Established Member
    Last Online
    T-M184
    mtDNA
    R0a2
    Ethnicity
    Dir/Bedouin

Quote Originally Posted by Tsarcastic View Post
    I was more so strictly going off his results bro. Based on his largest "african" scores (ethio jew+north african), it's highly unlikely he'll score substantial neolithic (west+east) african related ancestry on gedmatch. Think about it, northeast african admixture carries substantial eurasian like admixture (in the neighborhood of ~45%-55% eurasian), and north african admixture is predominantly eurasian in nature (roughly ~80% eurasian---using mozabites as a baseline).

I'm assuming that the mizrahim lineages and the beta israel lineages could all be derived from the same source? ~70% mizrahim+~30% beta. If accurate, this would make that particular parent overwhelming eurasian genetically (but likely carrying very swarthy skin). Ancestors (of this parent) could have potentially converted to islam (explaining the participant's surprise)? Could some northeast african have been picked up in the horn, relating to the former prescence of adeni jews in Asmara/Addis Ababa?

The other parent could be a mix of middle eastern bedouin/ashkenazim+niger-kordofanian+north african (~50%+~20%+~30%).

Hard to say for certain without a gedmatch submission. But at least based on the raw data, I'm inclined to believe that the (west+east) african like nature of his ancestry wouldn't register very high, despite his appearance. He was def the most interesting of the bunch imo. The rest all had relatively expected results to me.

Meh...

He looks more passable in north Africa imo, than south Asia. He has that pseudo mestizo look a lot of us can have. Posters like EiCibaeño, Esther, kilometro and saru21 could all pass as well from what I recall of them. Wish Esther still posted here.
    I think half his ancestry is Eritrean/Northern Ethiopian and the other half is signficant Bantu admixed southern Yemeni.In the video he said his African results were 55-60% with atleast a third of it being a Horner component.

If we were to break it down to straight SSA/West Eurasian/East Eurasian, he would probably be in between the low 60s-low 70s in terms of West Eurasian ancestry with the rest being Ancient Nilotic,Omotic from his Horner side and Bantu from his Yemeni side.

Also this guy wouldn't be out of place in terms of phenotype in Habesha dominated areas of the Horn,Sudan or among the Ethio-Semitic speaking Hararis.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Meygaag For This Useful Post:

Tsarcastic (2019-08-26)

Established Member
    Last Online
    @

I think half his ancestry is Eritrean/Northern Ethiopian and the other half is signficant Bantu admixed southern Yemeni.In the video he said his African results were 55-60% with atleast a third of it being a Horner component.

If we were to break it down to straight SSA/West Eurasian/East Eurasian, he would probably be in between the low 60s-low 70s in terms of West Eurasian ancestry with the rest being Ancient Nilotic,Omotic from his Horner side and Bantu from his Yemeni side.

^I was going by this just for the record. Which adds up to 100%.

What I think may have happened, is when he starts adding up how "african" he is (around the 9:55 mark), he misattributes "other" ancestries (15.8%) as being "african" ancestry?

That said, even then, it's clear that would still be a miscalculation because if you add up the "ethio jew" (14.6%) and the "north african" (14.1%) ancestries along with "other" ancestries, that still only adds up to 44.5%. So not sure how he came to that 55%-60% figure?

Honestly, methinks he just probably really sucks at math. Stay in school folks.

Also this guy wouldn't be out of place in terms of phenotype in Habesha dominated areas of the Horn,Sudan or among the Ethio-Semitic speaking Hararis.
    I agree with you. He could pass for some egyptians too. He has a pan northeast african look truth be told.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Tsarcastic For This Useful Post:

Meygaag (2019-08-26)

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast