User Tag List

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28

Thread: Dominican Republic and Dominicans(Volume 2)54 days old

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:55

So last night the St. Louis Cardinals eliminated the Atlanta Braves and now the former are going to despute the the NLCS with the Washington Nationals.

Anyways, here are the other four Dominicans that are part of that team (Marcell Ozuna was already posted).

Génesis Cabrera (he is from Santo Domingo).

Junior Fernandez (also from Santo Domingo).

Yairo Muñoz is from Nagua in Maria Trinidad Sanchez province.

Carlos Martinez (he is from Puerto Plata).

2. # ADS
    Advertisement bot

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online

The Yankees, the Yankees, the Yankees... I truly think they are winning this World Series. At the same time I feel like anything can happen though.

Anyways, nearly all the Dominicans from the team have been posted (Gary Sanchez, Edwin and Severino). I didn't post Domingo German because he identifies as Haitian-Dominican btw. These are the two left:

Miguel Andujar isn't active this year since he got injured (I've been posting everybody and not just the ones that are in the active roster btw). Andujar is from San Cristobal province. He ended up with the best numbers in his league for a rookie last season. The ROY award was robbed from him!

Deillin Betances, another one in the injured list. He was born in New York from parents from San Juan de la Maguana.

Last edited by Daven; 2019-10-11 at 01:08. Reason: one of the pictures did not work and I had to reposted

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online

All right. Tampa Rays just got eliminated. With this the Houston Astros advanced to the American League Championship Series to dispute the title against the Yankees. Whoever wins will compete with the National League Championship Series' winner for the World Series title.

In the National League it's the Saint Louis Cardinals against the National of Washington that are disputing btw.

The World Series is about the American League champion against the National League one to remind anyone.

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online

Just thinking about making a separate thread about DR's in baseball. Maybe? So we can we moved all these posts there. I will help you out Señor @El Andullero so you can move all these posts one by one. But let me know first. I'll let you know when I'm ready.I'm aware I've been posting too many baseball players. Dominicans from the South East are probably overrepresented on this thread.

Last Online
    @
    Y-DNA
    R-U152
    mtDNA
    L0a2a1a
    Race
    Triracial
    Phenotype
    Indid
    Metaethnos
    Caribbean Hispanic
    Ethnicity
    Dominican
    Politics
    Royalism
    Religion
    Catholicism
    GEDmatch
    HB6236866
    Dominican Republic Santiago de los Caballeros Spain traditional Spain African Union(OAS)

Quote Originally Posted by Daven View Post
    Just thinking about making a separate thread about DR's in baseball. Maybe? So we can we moved all these posts there. I will help you out Señor @El Andullero so you can move all these posts one by one. But let me know first. I'll let you know when I'm ready.I'm aware I've been posting too many baseball players. Dominicans from the South East are probably overrepresented on this thread.
    I will do a baseball thread with all of those once I get home tonight, cuz doing it from a cellphone can be quite tedious.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to El Andullero For This Useful Post:

Daven (2019-10-11)

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online

I'll let you know when to start. Thanx.

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online

Quote Originally Posted by Enriquillo View Post
    Armando Bermudez national park - location of the tallest mountain peak in the Caribbean, Pico Duarte. At a height of 10,164 ft (3,098 m) it is taller than any mountain in the eastern region of the US.

I love our mountains.

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28