Ethnicity
    Nigger/Abeed
    Politics
    Trouble Maker Negro
    Religion
    Agnostic
    United States Haiti Dominican Republic

Quote Originally Posted by Daven View Post
    Maybe controversial, but do you think Haitians from the island have been indoctrinated to believe the whole island was Haitian or that we DRs are somehow a result of Haiti? Because judging from what I see in social media it looks like it to me. Plenty of them feeling entitled stating the whole island should belong to them LMAO. We Dominicans are supposedly the sons of their soldiers when the "reunification" of the island.
    Can't speak for Haitians from the island(are they even online like that with the current political protest?) But I have not seen a majority of Haitians especially in real life profess such views. Only the super hotep pro-Black ones who may have a personal vendetta against Dominicans but even so not the majority of the pro-Black types ones even. Most Haitians in general especially the more conscious ones are more concerned with the current Haitian political instability and the CORE group constant meddling in Haitian politics/affairs. Yes, some talk about the rift between the two countries and excuse Dominicans of "anti-Haitinism" whatever you want to call it but most conscious Haitians online especially popular ones on twitter like Haitian Info Project, Madame Boukman or Ezili Danto are more focused on these corrupt ass Haitian politics and USA meddling than trying argue that DR belongs to Haiti. That history is in the past. Only Haitians trying to argue that(especially DR is a result of Haiti when DR is older lol) are just a minority but very loud hotep Haitians who have some sort of historical masturbation.

So to answer you question I would have to say no. Haitians have way too many issues to even fantasize about DR being apart of Haiti.
    Last edited by BlessedbyHorus; Yesterday at 23:31.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reason1234 View Post
    Worth noting that all of the above claimed to have been founded by foreigners from north africa or the middle east.
    Quote Originally Posted by NassBean View Post
    Actually I'm surprised because I've just verified and even the wiki articles show that you're right ...I feel bad for these aframs.
    We WUZ WEST AFRICANS and SHIET!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BlessedbyHorus For This Useful Post:

Daven (Yesterday)

3. # ADS
    Advertisement bot

Last Online
    @
    Y-DNA
    R-U152
    mtDNA
    L0a2a1a
    Race
    Triracial
    Phenotype
    Indid
    Metaethnos
    Caribbean Hispanic
    Ethnicity
    Dominican
    Politics
    Royalism
    Religion
    Catholicism
    GEDmatch
    HB6236866
    Dominican Republic Santiago de los Caballeros Spain traditional Spain African Union(OAS)

Quote Originally Posted by BlessedbyHorus View Post
    (are they even online like that with the current political protest?) .
    As far as I have been able to tell, only in Le Nouvelliste and the forum HaitiXchange, but in the latter they are a minority vis-a-vis diasporans.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Daven View Post
    Claudiv has British ancestry from her mother side (I'm guessing cocolo). She stated in one interview. Daly is her maternal surname.
    Yep.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to El Andullero For This Useful Post:

BlessedbyHorus (Today)

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:38

Okay lets move on from just the baseball players, architecture, scenery, etc. How about some eye candy especially since DR is known for beautiful women of all shades. In my opinion Marilyn Melo is probably among the baddest DR chicks. Again my opinion.

Dominican trophy wife in my opinion.

@MnM @Iron Hand @Tsarcastic @El Andullero rank and classify pls.

In some pics she also sorta reminds me of national cuero Venya Carolina (before ruining herself).

'
    '
    '
    Fat Venya

The controversial moment when she was dragged by some bitchy gay guy on Dominican TV starting @ min 3:19.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Daven For This Useful Post:

BlessedbyHorus (Today)

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:38

I dislike so much that Berny guy. Que pájaro más low class. I bet he wishes he had a vagina like Venya and that's why he was so angry. Venya truly sounded homophobic when repeatedly called them "maricones" but they had it coming. It was everyday chismeando about her until she went and confronted them. It's also a shame that they continued making TV.

Established Member
    Quisqueyano Valiente
    Last Online
    @
    LatinoAmericano
    Religion
    Dios,Patria y Libertad
    Dominican Republic United States Hispanidad Puerto Rico Cuba

She looks full Afro-Dominican(not trying to start any drama so forgive me) but not sure why some were saying she was Haitian or had Haitian in her. Because she doesn't look it. Also not trying to be stereotypical.
    I did see some postings about that within the so called Dominican Patriot circle. I questioned it before jumping on the bandwagon, but here's what motivated it from what I can tell:

The people (or person?) in the group running that contest are SJWs. This means they will push U.S. identity politics, etc. and will lie (by smearing DR) and that they purposely picked a Haitian to rep DR.
    Her very atypical last name just added to the suspicion.
    @El Andullero can perhaps confirm or elaborate, but he was actually one of the first people to shoot down that rumor for me.

Established Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 14:56
    Ethnicity
    Nigger/Abeed
    Politics
    Trouble Maker Negro
    Religion
    Agnostic
    United States Haiti Dominican Republic

@CAONABO Daven cleared it up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reason1234 View Post
    Worth noting that all of the above claimed to have been founded by foreigners from north africa or the middle east.
    Quote Originally Posted by NassBean View Post
    Actually I'm surprised because I've just verified and even the wiki articles show that you're right ...I feel bad for these aframs.
    We WUZ WEST AFRICANS and SHIET!!

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18