Phenotype
    Osteuropid/Tydal
    Politics
    Anti-Oligarchy
    Religion
    John 1:14
    Finland Sweden

Default New 2019 IQ study on Blacks and Whites

So not much seems to be new despite the progressing of society and 8 years of Obama. European-Americans score an average of 100, and African-Americans come in at 85,3. Biracial Americans are presented as scoring significantly higher at 97,9. The data, however, seems to suggest that they're only 20% Negroid, if I read it right.

https://www.mdpi.com/2624-8611/1/1/34/htm
    Quote Originally Posted by A Finn with experience of anthropology forums
    Is that true? I have similar dreams, though about eugenics... I see images and craniums in front of me in the dreams. Words like sterilization, Germanics and others fly around as fragments in my head... scary stuff that I often dream about.

Then I go up, and look at myself in profile and from the front and in all angles, in all my mirrors that I have mounted up everywhere, and realise my Mongolian heritage and how the Swedes view me. Sometimes I cannot see the difference between myself and a Mongol, if the environment is cloudy.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement bot

Established Member
    Last Online
    2019-10-01 @ 13:53
    Y-DNA
    E-M58
    mtDNA
    L2c
    Metaethnos
    Hue-man
    Ethnicity
    "Black"
    GEDmatch
    LB5099394, PS7246389
    United States Benin Cameroon Mali United Kingdom African Union(OAS)

Quote Originally Posted by Viking View Post
    So not much seems to be new despite the progressing of society and 8 years of Obama. European-Americans score an average of 100, and African-Americans come in at 85,3. Biracial Americans are presented as scoring significantly higher at 97,9. The data, however, seems to suggest that they're only 20% Negroid, if I read it right.

And? Yet you "smart" motherfuckers are still literally getting fucked off of the planet due to low birth rates. How smart is that? 2050 can't get here fast enough...
    Quote Originally Posted by Haile Selassie
    “We should accept diversity in culture and tradition and coexist peacefully...”
    Quote Originally Posted by Neely Fuller, Jr.
    "If you don't understand "White" Supremacy/Racism, everything that you do understand will only confuse you."
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Lee
    "A wise man can learn more from a foolish question, than a fool can learn from a wise answer."

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Afura For This Useful Post:

Ashra (2019-09-07), upyours (2019-09-07)

Established Member
    Niger-Congo $avage BlessedbyHorus's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 18:45
    Ethnicity
    Nigger/Abeed
    Politics
    Trouble Maker Negro
    Religion
    Agnostic
    United States Haiti Dominican Republic

Why do you people think African-Americans champion Obama or that he was "good" for Black people? You guy's have such dated views on Black people's political views. Anyways, this IQ theory has been argued to death already and you 4chan clowns seem to hang onto it for dear life. But can not explain why African immigrants like Nigerians are the most educated in USA and UK.
    https://www.ozy.com/fast-forward/the...rise-you/86885
    Quote Originally Posted by Reason1234 View Post
    Worth noting that all of the above claimed to have been founded by foreigners from north africa or the middle east.
    Quote Originally Posted by NassBean View Post
    Actually I'm surprised because I've just verified and even the wiki articles show that you're right ...I feel bad for these aframs.
    We WUZ WEST AFRICANS and SHIET!!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BlessedbyHorus For This Useful Post:

upyours (2019-09-07), voyager (2019-09-06)

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    @
    L3f1b
    Metaethnos
    Senegambia
    Ethnicity
    Kriolu
    Phenotype
    South Saharid Kriola
    Cape Verde African Union(OAS) Guinea-Bissau Senegal

Quote Originally Posted by BlessedbyHorus View Post
    Why do you people think African-Americans champion Obama or that he was "good" for Black people? You guy's have such dated views on Black people's political views. Anyways, this IQ theory has been argued to death already and you 4chan clowns seem to hang onto it for dear life. But can not explain why African immigrants like Nigerians are the most educated in USA and UK.
    I wonder if they feel sad inside because we are not obessed with them as they are with us?

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stala For This Useful Post:

BlessedbyHorus (2019-09-06), upyours (2019-09-07)

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    @
    L3f1b
    Metaethnos
    Senegambia
    Ethnicity
    Kriolu
    Phenotype
    South Saharid Kriola
    Cape Verde African Union(OAS) Guinea-Bissau Senegal

Lol so now "American Biracials" are an average of 20% SSA...this would mean the average African American is 40% SSA barely a biracial themselves. We have to do better than this if we are going to fool people.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to stala For This Useful Post:

BlessedbyHorus (2019-09-06)

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    Europoid
    Metaethnos
    Finnic
    Ethnicity
    Coastal Finnish
    Phenotype
    Osteuropid/Tydal
    Politics
    Anti-Oligarchy
    Religion
    Finland Sweden

Quote Originally Posted by Afura View Post
    And? Yet you "smart" motherfuckers are still literally getting fucked off of the planet due to low birth rates. How smart is that? 2050 can't get here fast enough...
    Now you're shooting the messenger. I never claimed to be a race fetishist of some sort. Nor did I claim that all White people were smart or that there were no smart Black people. This is talking about averages.

American Whites are not shrinking to the advantage of Blacks. Anyway, I would prefer the US to stay predominantly European-American, but since we have to be realistic and see the current demographic situation as non-stoppable, I hope that there will be more mixing that increases the average. It is better that a population is 20% Black with an IQ of 98 than 80% with an IQ of 85 after all.

I have never posted on 4chan.

This can be explained by selective migration. Maybe the smartest ones know how to get out of Nigeria. Like I said above, there are Blacks with higher IQ scores.

Quote Originally Posted by stala View Post
    Lol so now "American Biracials" are an average of 20% SSA...this would mean the average African American is 40% SSA barely a biracial themselves. We have to do better than this if we are going to fool people.
    This is what the study claims. The persons have one White and one African-American parent. Perhaps White people are just more likely to mix with the more Caucasoid African-Americans. I have no idea, but it would be an explanation.
    Is that true? I have similar dreams, though about eugenics... I see images and craniums in front of me in the dreams. Words like sterilization, Germanics and others fly around as fragments in my head... scary stuff that I often dream about.

Then I go up, and look at myself in profile and from the front and in all angles, in all my mirrors that I have mounted up everywhere, and realise my Mongolian heritage and how the Swedes view me. Sometimes I cannot see the difference between myself and a Mongol, if the environment is cloudy.

Established Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Nigger/Abeed
    Politics
    Trouble Maker Negro
    Religion
    Agnostic

@Viking

If Blacks naturally have lower IQs than it is impossible for Blacks to have higher IQs. You just deflated your own argument(or the arguments used by you race realists). How can those Nigerians even if a smaller population out educate Whites in both America and UK? More importantly how can they out educate Asians who are not only a successful group but are also a smaller population.

"There are some Blacks wit high IQs" doesn't answer that.
    Worth noting that all of the above claimed to have been founded by foreigners from north africa or the middle east.
    Actually I'm surprised because I've just verified and even the wiki articles show that you're right ...I feel bad for these aframs.

Established Member
    Last Online
    @
    Europoid
    Metaethnos
    Finnic
    Ethnicity
    Coastal Finnish
    Phenotype
    Osteuropid/Tydal
    Politics
    Anti-Oligarchy
    Religion
    Finland Sweden

@Viking

If Blacks naturally have lower IQs than it is impossible for Blacks to have higher IQs. You just deflated your own argument(or the arguments used by you race realists). How can those Nigerians even if a smaller population out educate Whites in both America and UK? More importantly how can they out educate Asians who are not only a successful group but are also a smaller population.

"There are some Blacks wit high IQs" doesn't answer that.
    I don't think it is impossible. Is it impossible to have tall East Asian NBA players also? There are people with all kinds of IQs in every population. Their prevalence out of averages might differ, though.

Established Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Nigger/Abeed
    Politics
    Trouble Maker Negro
    Religion
    Agnostic

I don't think it is impossible. Is it impossible to have tall East Asian NBA players also? There are people with all kinds of IQs in every population. Their prevalence out of averages might differ, though.
    What a terrible comparison. Now have those tall Asians dominated the NBA? Like how Nigerian/West African immigrant groups dominate the education system in USA/UK?

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    Today @ 21:27
    E1b1a8*
    mtDNA
    L0a1a2
    Ethnicity
    "Black"
    Politics
    Praise the Sun
    Religion
    Sun Worship
    African Union(OAS) United States

Please pay attention : These are the people that you are dealing with.
    https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Emil_Kirkegaard
    https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Bryan_Pesta
    https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/John_Fuerst

These guys are disturbed. Emil is extremely disturbed.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to beyoku For This Useful Post:

BlessedbyHorus (2019-09-06), DragonRouge (2019-09-06), KING OF KUSH (2019-09-10)

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast