Phenotype
    Osteuropid/Tydal
    Politics
    Wish there was one
    Religion
    Christian
    Finland Sweden

Quote Originally Posted by DracoSentien View Post
    I think it is just too hard for you to comprehend what I am trying to say fully. I do not have a college degree in physics but I studied it somewhat before moving into technology and it is no coincidence one of the greatest psychiatrists to criticize psychiatry, Thomas Szasz, studied physics too. Without a physics background I think it is hard for people to understand what real science is. Psychiatry is a pseudoscience and I once told a social worker that psychiatry is a pseudoscience and he said to me "it is more of an art". Obviously, artists should not be prescribing medications. Psychiatrists are quacks in bed with big pharma.

Anyway, that they were Awkward makes them Geeks or nerds and not aspergers. Behaviours can't be diseases.
    They met the typical criteria in making "odd" eye contact and facial expressions in a way that you would not expect from people, and other things.

But I suppose that one could question why behavior, as in not acting in the way you are expected to do, would make case for a psychiatric disorder. Maybe much of psychiatry is about hiding under a "valid" way for society to discriminate? It's probably not without reason why the mentally ill are looked down on.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Finn with experience of anthropology forums
    Is that true? I have similar dreams, though about eugenics... I see images and craniums in front of me in the dreams. Words like sterilization, Germanics and others fly around as fragments in my head... scary stuff that I often dream about.

Then I go up, and look at myself in profile and from the front and in all angles, in all my mirrors that I have mounted up everywhere, and realise my Mongolian heritage and how the Swedes view me. Sometimes I cannot see the difference between myself and a Mongol, if the environment is cloudy.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement bot

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist DracoSentien's Avatar
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 03:58
    Y-DNA
    R1b-Z253 >Z6749.1
    mtDNA
    Queen Victoria's H
    Race
    Caucasian
    Metaethnos
    Anglo
    Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Phenotype
    Atlantid
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Religion
    pantheist
    United States United Kingdom Scotland Canada Weed Flag New Zealand Australia

Quote Originally Posted by Viking View Post
    They met the typical criteria in making "odd" eye contact and facial expressions in a way that you would not expect from people, and other things.
    This conversation is going nowhere so I don't feel like continuing this thread. For those who see the truth of this thread that was reason enough to write it but for those , like you, who fail to see it I have no time for.

Those criteria are unscientific unless you can prove their brains are in someway physically abnormal or whatnot.

Quote Originally Posted by Viking
    But I suppose that one could question why behavior, as in not acting in the way you are expected to do, would make case for a psychiatric disorder. Maybe much of psychiatry is about hiding under a "valid" way for society to discriminate? It's probably not without reason why the mentally ill are looked down on.
    Of course it is about ostensibly being 'valid' and the people labelled mentally ill are looked down on like nerds are labelled and looked down in in highschool. That is because society is really immature and there are only few high IQ mature people are capable of marxism and marxism is the future but the mass of current humans are too primitive to practice it successfully.

You ever watch Star Trek ? They live like Communists/Marxists. It is the future. Marxism is scientific and capitalism is not therefore psychiatry as a tool of the neoliberal capitalist state is pseudoscience since capitalism is all encompassing where it exists and it must nestle everywhere it can.
    Last edited by DracoSentien; 2019-09-12 at 22:02.
    Eurogenes K15 on steroids via DIYdodecad and more samples etc... via Admixture Studio v1.4 :

Using 1 populations approximation
    1 100% Southwest_English @ 4.152

Mix-mode :
    1 75.59% Orcadian + 24.41% East_German @ 2.375 ; Orcadian is NorthEast Scottish e.g. Celtic + Viking

Using 4 populations approximation
    1 25% East_German + 25% Hinxton3 (ancient England) + 25% Orcadian + 25% Southwest_English @ 2.246

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3