Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Phenotype
    Atlantid
    Politics
    Marxist
    Religion
    pantheist
    United States United Kingdom Scotland Canada Weed Flag New Zealand Australia

Unhappy I need help please !

So after many years trying to figure out my genetic ancestry I just found the holy grail for me : Eurogenes Celtic vs Germanic PCA plot at Davidski's Eurogenes store. It works best for NorthWest Europeans but also works good for West and Central Europeans. I know I can be an asshole here sometime but anyone is free to help whether black, white or purple etc... Anyway, the problem I have is the polygon's on the PCA plot , he gave me, are all the same color :

I don't know why he did not put in a color PCA like how this person translated theirs (The red bell shape is English) :

Here is the PCA plot zoomed in and more colorful chart :

It seems to me I might crossover into several ethnicities but that I still fall into the English Bell shape perhaps while being close to the Scottish and Norwegians perhaps but I am really not sure. Can anyone make better sense of this or better yet plot me on the colored chart ?
    Eurogenes K15 on steroids via DIYdodecad and more samples etc... via Admixture Studio v1.4 :

Using 1 populations approximation
    1 100% Southwest_English @ 4.152

Mix-mode :
    1 75.59% Orcadian + 24.41% East_German @ 2.375 ; Orcadian is NorthEast Scottish e.g. Celtic + Viking

Using 4 populations approximation
    1 25% East_German + 25% Hinxton3 (ancient England) + 25% Orcadian + 25% Southwest_English @ 2.246

2. The Following User Says Thank You to DracoSentien For This Useful Post:

Ozrage (2019-09-13)

3. # ADS
    Advertisement bot

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist DracoSentien's Avatar
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 04:51
    Y-DNA
    R1b-Z253 >Z6749.1
    mtDNA
    Queen Victoria's H
    Race
    Caucasian
    Metaethnos
    Anglo
    Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Phenotype
    Atlantid
    Politics
    Marxist
    Religion
    pantheist

Wait , hold up, I think I might have found a tool to do it with , here :

https://folk.uio.no/ohammer/past/

Aha ! But if someone wants to try to beat me to the punch they are welcome to try !
    Eurogenes K15 on steroids via DIYdodecad and more samples etc... via Admixture Studio v1.4 :

Mix-mode :
    1 75.59% Orcadian + 24.41% East_German @ 2.375 ; Orcadian is NorthEast Scottish e.g. Celtic + Viking

1 25% East_German + 25% Hinxton3 (ancient England) + 25% Orcadian + 25% Southwest_English @ 2.246

Established Member
    NO. 9
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:08

Would have loved to help you out one this but I don’t know much on it. I do know that my ydna haplogroup is celtic and my mtdna haplo group is NW euro. It’s be cool to see what you find out

Established Member
    Last Online
    Y-DNA
    R1b-Z253 >Z6749.1
    mtDNA
    Queen Victoria's H
    Race
    Caucasian
    Metaethnos
    Anglo
    Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Phenotype
    Atlantid
    Politics
    Marxist
    Religion
    pantheist

Screw it you need like a a college degree in statistics to figure that program out or something I just used microsoft paint and my superior inductive or deductive visuo-spatial skills. The black X marks the spot. I am not creoda_M but to the upper left of him and I am not Creoda in the Irish sector :

Looks like English right next to Norwegian , though. I don't think I look Norwegian except maybe as a West Coast dark Tydal type.

If anyone thinks they can do it better with that statistics program they are free to try .

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Opie View Post
    Would have loved to help you out one this but I don’t know much on it. I do know that my ydna haplogroup is celtic and my mtdna haplo group is NW euro. It’s be cool to see what you find out
    No problem broham I think I figured it out close enough.
    Last edited by DracoSentien; 2019-09-13 at 23:38.

Mix-mode :

Established Member
    Last Online
    Y-DNA
    R1b-Z253 >Z6749.1
    mtDNA
    Queen Victoria's H
    Race
    Caucasian
    Metaethnos
    Anglo
    Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Phenotype
    Atlantid
    Politics
    Marxist
    Religion
    pantheist

Last edited by DracoSentien; 2019-09-13 at 23:46.

Mix-mode :

Established Member
    NO. 9
    Last Online

Quote Originally Posted by DracoSentien View Post
    Screw it you need like a a college degree in statistics to figure that program out or something I just used microsoft paint and my superior inductive or deductive visuo-spatial skills. The black X marks the spot. I am not creoda_M but to the upper left of him and I am not Creoda in the Irish sector :

Looks like English right next to Norwegian , though. I don't think I look Norwegian except maybe as a West Coast dark Tydal type.

If anyone thinks they can do it better with that statistics program they are free to try .

- - - Updated - - -

No problem broham I think I figured it out close enough.
    Thats why I just paid to get mine done, 25.1% Iberia, 20% UK, 15% maya and the rest is northwest euro, southern euro, smidge of finn, smidge of middleast, smidge of ssa. Smidge of askanazi

Established Member
    Last Online
    Y-DNA
    R1b-Z253 >Z6749.1
    mtDNA
    Queen Victoria's H
    Race
    Caucasian
    Metaethnos
    Anglo
    Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Phenotype
    Atlantid
    Politics
    Marxist
    Religion
    pantheist

Thats why I just paid to get mine done, 25.1% Iberia, 20% UK, 15% maya and the rest is northwest euro, southern euro, smidge of finn, smidge of middleast, smidge of ssa. Smidge of askanazi
    You might want to email him and tell him to do the Global 25 PCA instead as it costs the same. I think the 15% Maya might throw the Celtic-Vs-Germanic off but without the Maya you would pull close to Southern Europeans but I am not sure.
    Last edited by DracoSentien; 2019-09-14 at 02:03.

Mix-mode :

Established Member
    NO. 9
    Last Online

You might want to email him and tell him to do the Global 25 PCA instead as it cost the same. I think the 15% Maya might throw the Celtic-Vs-Germanic off but without the Maya you would pull close to Southern Europeans but I am not sure.
    My mother was anglo-american and we got our genealogy on her back to england/scottland and ireland. As I mentioned earlier in a converse with you a line was inside the siege of derry, (protestants trapped by cath), and two seperate others were scott royalty. My maternal grandfather was 1st born american of swede descent.
    The celtic haplogroup (R-L21) I am working on. I believe it came from a split of the now irish just before Naill of 8 hostages. Is this making sense? Anyways, I’ve had 3 seperate companies do it on me. I may go ahead and run it again with this one too.

Established Member
    Last Online
    Y-DNA
    R1b-Z253 >Z6749.1
    mtDNA
    Queen Victoria's H
    Race
    Caucasian
    Metaethnos
    Anglo
    Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Phenotype
    Atlantid
    Politics
    Marxist
    Religion
    pantheist

My mother was anglo-american and we got our genealogy on her back to england/scottland and ireland. As I mentioned earlier in a converse with you a line was inside the siege of derry, (protestants trapped by cath), and two seperate others were scott royalty. My maternal grandfather was 1st born american of swede descent.
    The celtic haplogroup (R-L21) I am working on. I believe it came from a split of the now irish just before Naill of 8 hostages. Is this making sense? Anyways, I’ve had 3 seperate companies do it on me. I may go ahead and run it again with this one too.
    Dude, Y and X chromosones are not autosomal DNA it's like you don't even know the basics of DNA. Believe it or not that used to be a big part (topic) of this forum before it slowed down. I was talking about autosomal DNA and autosomal DNA makes up most of what you are and Y chromosome very little.

Mix-mode :

Established Member
    NO. 9
    Last Online

Dude, Y and X chromosones are not autosomal DNA it's like you don't even know the basics of DNA. Believe it or not that used to be a big part (topic) of this forum before it slowed down. I was talking about autosomal DNA and autosomal DNA makes up most of what you are and Y chromosome very little.
    No, I don’t know shit about DNA or computers. Lol dude I was a grunt monkey hanging on to the end of a jackleg, dont know what that is? https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jN46-I2MZvM

I later was an industial mechanic swinging a 16 lbs double jack at slugger wrenches.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast