User Tag List

View Poll Results: Ethnopluralism

Voters
50. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    24 48.00%
  • No

    23 46.00%
  • Don't know...

    3 6.00%
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 65

Thread: Ethnopluralism3389 days old

  1. #21
    QBQ Banned
    Molecular Biologist PolskiMoc's Avatar
    Last Online
    2010-07-14 @ 01:51
    Join Date
    2010-06-11
    Posts
    1,877
    Location
    NEw York
    Gender
    Age
    33
    Race
    Caucasian
    Phenotype
    Cromagnid
    Metaethnos
    Slavic Galicia Polska
    Ethnicity
    Polish Catholic
    Phenotype
    Cro Magnon man
    Politics
    Conservative
    Religion
    PolishSlav Nationalist
    Poland Poland Volhynia United States Serbia coat of arms Slovakia

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by paleolithic View Post
    Not in the same way, there are profound biological differencies that one can verify rather objektively in several ways.



    Still, we all belong to the same species (which we can see in the way we all can reproduce with each other). Actually the differencies between individuals are more profound then between different ethnicities. As I said, ethnicity is a floating concept. People move, people mix, people change ethnicity, culture and religion all the time. So indeed ethnicity is a social construction.

    Just try to see the world and humanity as it is, and not bury yourself in racial mythology.

    A larger height. Is caused by different biological differnces.

    Growth hormone which causes a larger height also causes an increase in prolactin & nitric oxide.
    Which can stimulate DHEA. Which Dhea is higher in Humans than apes.

    Dhea helps with brain & memory function.


    Insulin blocks the levels of Growth hormone. So when Insulin levels are high.Growth hormone levels are Low.
    Insulin also blocks DHEA.

    While, Many shorter people are more likely to have had more Insulin levels during Puberty from Pre Diabeties.
    As Pre Diabeties increases spikes in Insulin levels to over compensate for the lack of blood sugar going into the cells.
    Therefor over compensates which eventually causes Type 2 Diabeties.


    Just different HEights amoung the Races proves we have biological differentces than affect other things.



    Polar bears & Brown Bears are seperat species who can produce fertile offspring.

  2. # ADS
    Advertisement bot
    Join Date
    2013-03-24
    Location
    ForumBiodiversity.com
    Age
    2010
    Posts
    All threads
       
     

  3. #22
    Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    2010-10-07 @ 13:26
    Join Date
    2010-02-16
    Posts
    719
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PolskiMoc View Post
    A larger height. Is caused by different biological differnces.

    Growth hormone which causes a larger height also causes an increase in prolactin & nitric oxide.
    Which can stimulate DHEA. Which Dhea is higher in Humans than apes.

    Dhea helps with brain & memory function.


    Insulin blocks the levels of Growth hormone. So when Insulin levels are high.Growth hormone levels are Low.
    Insulin also blocks DHEA.

    While, Many shorter people are more likely to have had more Insulin levels during Puberty from Pre Diabeties.
    As Pre Diabeties increases spikes in Insulin levels to over compensate for the lack of blood sugar going into the cells.
    Therefor over compensates which eventually causes Type 2 Diabeties.


    Just different HEights amoung the Races proves we have biological differentces than affect other things.



    Polar bears & Brown Bears are seperat species who can produce fertile offspring.
    Noone denies individual differencies and also local populations that have different anatomical traits. But those traits are always changing, they are not fixed, because of that it is meaningless to talk about separate races or talk about some kind of inherited ethnic properties.

    Lions and tigers procreate very seldom in the wild so in reality they are separate species. Humans procreate with each other all the time, so regarding Homo sapiens no separate species have had the chance to form.
    Once a Native American said to a missionary: When you came, we had the land and you had the Bible. Now you have the land and we have the Bible.

  4. #23
    QBQ Banned
    Molecular Biologist PolskiMoc's Avatar
    Last Online
    2010-07-14 @ 01:51
    Join Date
    2010-06-11
    Posts
    1,877
    Location
    NEw York
    Gender
    Age
    33
    Race
    Caucasian
    Phenotype
    Cromagnid
    Metaethnos
    Slavic Galicia Polska
    Ethnicity
    Polish Catholic
    Phenotype
    Cro Magnon man
    Politics
    Conservative
    Religion
    PolishSlav Nationalist
    Poland Poland Volhynia United States Serbia coat of arms Slovakia

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by paleolithic View Post
    Noone denies individual differencies and also local populations that have different anatomical traits. But those traits are always changing, they are not fixed, because of that it is meaningless to talk about separate races or talk about some kind of inherited ethnic properties.

    Lions and tigers procreate very seldom in the wild so in reality they are separate species. Humans procreate with each other all the time, so regarding Homo sapiens no separate species have had the chance to form.

    It seems we might exergerate the traits.

    While Jews & East Asians are more selective in finding Intelligent mates because they are intelligent.

    Less Intelligent groups like Blacks & Latinos often continue to have to reproduce without a care for intelligence.

  5. #24
    Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    2010-10-07 @ 13:26
    Join Date
    2010-02-16
    Posts
    719
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PolskiMoc View Post
    It seems we might exergerate the traits.

    While Jews & East Asians are more selective in finding Intelligent mates because they are intelligent.

    Less Intelligent groups like Blacks & Latinos often continue to have to reproduce without a care for intelligence.
    When will you learn that there are no more or less itelligent groups? Its only different socioeconomic and cultural circumstances.
    Once a Native American said to a missionary: When you came, we had the land and you had the Bible. Now you have the land and we have the Bible.

  6. #25
    QBQ Banned
    Molecular Biologist PolskiMoc's Avatar
    Last Online
    2010-07-14 @ 01:51
    Join Date
    2010-06-11
    Posts
    1,877
    Location
    NEw York
    Gender
    Age
    33
    Race
    Caucasian
    Phenotype
    Cromagnid
    Metaethnos
    Slavic Galicia Polska
    Ethnicity
    Polish Catholic
    Phenotype
    Cro Magnon man
    Politics
    Conservative
    Religion
    PolishSlav Nationalist
    Poland Poland Volhynia United States Serbia coat of arms Slovakia

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by paleolithic View Post
    When will you learn that there are no more or less itelligent groups? Its only different socioeconomic and cultural circumstances.
    There is something for you to learn. How can anyone be so stupid that they think every race is exactly the same?
    That is based on Liberal Idealism.
    Not based on reality.


    No, It really is not different cultural & socioeconomic circustances.

    That is why the Black murder rate, Gangs, Music & everything else has gotten worse since their Black Civil rights.

    Which is when the Black Poverty rate dimished significantly. Their oppurtunity increased significantly. Their discrimination decrease significantly.


    So why the massive decay in Black Society since then?

    Almost all Great Blacks were around during Segergation & Slave times.

    Even worse the Black Gangs were started in California. Where the Worse Gang violence still often is.

    Which is where Blacks faced less prejudice & Had more oppurtunity in California. Where many Blacks could live in houses, Unlike the Northern Cities & Live with less prejudice unlike the south.

    So why the Violence??

  7. #26
    Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    2010-10-07 @ 13:26
    Join Date
    2010-02-16
    Posts
    719
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PolskiMoc View Post
    There is something for you to learn. How can anyone be so stupid that they think every race is exactly the same?
    That is based on Liberal Idealism.
    Not based on reality.
    No, It really is not different cultural & socioeconomic circustances.
    That is why the Black murder rate, Gangs, Music & everything else has gotten worse since their Black Civil rights.
    Ofcourse such is just differences in culture and socioeconomical factors. You must remember that there are several subcultures, especially in a place like America.

    Quote Originally Posted by PolskiMoc View Post
    Which is when the Black Poverty rate dimished significantly. Their oppurtunity increased significantly. Their discrimination decrease significantly.
    So why the massive decay in Black Society since then?
    Its a part of the common degenaration of society which often affects the socioeconomically most marginalized first.

    Quote Originally Posted by PolskiMoc View Post
    Almost all Great Blacks were around during Segergation & Slave times.
    ---
    Even worse the Black Gangs were started in California. Where the Worse Gang violence still often is.
    ---
    Which is where Blacks faced less prejudice & Had more oppurtunity in California. Where many Blacks could live in houses, Unlike the Northern Cities & Live with less prejudice unlike the south.
    ---
    So why the Violence??
    Unfortunately socioeconomical factors and class differences often leads to violence. That you can see in many places in the world, even if it is other groups involved there.

    To try to explain social change and unrest by racial terms is pure pseudoscience and racial mythology.
    Once a Native American said to a missionary: When you came, we had the land and you had the Bible. Now you have the land and we have the Bible.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to paleolithic For This Useful Post:

    Carolemily (2012-07-26)

  9. #27
    QBQ Banned
    Molecular Biologist PolskiMoc's Avatar
    Last Online
    2010-07-14 @ 01:51
    Join Date
    2010-06-11
    Posts
    1,877
    Location
    NEw York
    Gender
    Age
    33
    Race
    Caucasian
    Phenotype
    Cromagnid
    Metaethnos
    Slavic Galicia Polska
    Ethnicity
    Polish Catholic
    Phenotype
    Cro Magnon man
    Politics
    Conservative
    Religion
    PolishSlav Nationalist
    Poland Poland Volhynia United States Serbia coat of arms Slovakia

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by paleolithic View Post
    Ofcourse such is just differences in culture and socioeconomical factors. You must remember that there are several subcultures, especially in a place like America.



    Its a part of the common degenaration of society which often affects the socioeconomically most marginalized first.



    Unfortunately socioeconomical factors and class differences often leads to violence. That you can see in many places in the world, even if it is other groups involved there.

    To try to explain social change and unrest by racial terms is pure pseudoscience and racial mythology.
    A Culture is a reflect of the people in it.

    Take men vs women. If Women split up from men & created a seperate society. It would be very different.
    Why? Because women are biologically different. No matter how many times you seperated that society.
    The women would always be more feminine & less violent than the men would be.



    Socioeconomic factors have a little effect. But, Biology is stronger. This is why even when women have often be poorer & more discriminated, women committed less crime & violence.

    Is this wrong to say? No, Because it is a fact. Even men of high status are known for Violence.
    Take Saddam Husseins son who got off by having Soccer players tortured who did not please him.



    In London the Bangladeshi & Pakistanis are far more poor than the Africans & Afro Caribbeans.

    But, the Mass Majority of Crime is still done by the Africans in London.

    Also Bangladeshis & Pakistanis have a low level of Single mothers & divorces. While The Africans are the highest.

    Just like in the U.S & Even in South Africa the Black Africans have very high levels of Single mothers.

    Just like in South & East Asia despite massive poverty they tend to have very low rates of Single Mothers & Divorce.


    Although the Enviroment does change things.
    The enviroment is not enough to explain it alone.

    The most likely reason why Black men are more likely to Commit Crimes & Leave their kids is likely a biological ones.
    Black males have Higher Testosterone & Lower Levels of Mao. Which causes more impulsivity & crime.

  10. #28
    Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    2010-10-07 @ 13:26
    Join Date
    2010-02-16
    Posts
    719
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PolskiMoc View Post
    A Culture is a reflect of the people in it.
    At the same time culture shapes people. Economy, social class, culture and environment shape people and make them act and function in a special way.

    Quote Originally Posted by PolskiMoc View Post
    Take men vs women. If Women split up from men & created a seperate society. It would be very different.
    Why? Because women are biologically different. No matter how many times you seperated that society.
    The women would always be more feminine & less violent than the men would be.
    The differencies between the sexes is very different from differencies between "races" or ethnic groups. You can not compare a biological divide that goes through the whole of humanity (and exists in most animals too) with some small, fluctuating local differencies in superficial traits.

    Quote Originally Posted by PolskiMoc View Post
    Socioeconomic factors have a little effect. But, Biology is stronger. This is why even when women have often be poorer & more discriminated, women committed less crime & violence.
    Those are mostly due to sociaeconomic factors, at least the first. The second can be a result of different levels of hormones, combined with cultural factors.

    Quote Originally Posted by PolskiMoc View Post
    The most likely reason why Black men are more likely to Commit Crimes & Leave their kids is likely a biological ones.
    Black males have Higher Testosterone & Lower Levels of Mao. Which causes more impulsivity & crime.
    Balderdash. Blacks have different crime rates because of economic, social, societal and cultural factors.
    Once a Native American said to a missionary: When you came, we had the land and you had the Bible. Now you have the land and we have the Bible.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to paleolithic For This Useful Post:

    Carolemily (2012-07-26)

  12. #29
    QBQ Banned
    Molecular Biologist PolskiMoc's Avatar
    Last Online
    2010-07-14 @ 01:51
    Join Date
    2010-06-11
    Posts
    1,877
    Location
    NEw York
    Gender
    Age
    33
    Race
    Caucasian
    Phenotype
    Cromagnid
    Metaethnos
    Slavic Galicia Polska
    Ethnicity
    Polish Catholic
    Phenotype
    Cro Magnon man
    Politics
    Conservative
    Religion
    PolishSlav Nationalist
    Poland Poland Volhynia United States Serbia coat of arms Slovakia

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by paleolithic View Post
    At the same time culture shapes people. Economy, social class, culture and environment shape people and make them act and function in a special way.



    The differencies between the sexes is very different from differencies between "races" or ethnic groups. You can not compare a biological divide that goes through the whole of humanity (and exists in most animals too) with some small, fluctuating local differencies in superficial traits.



    Those are mostly due to sociaeconomic factors, at least the first. The second can be a result of different levels of hormones, combined with cultural factors.



    Balderdash. Blacks have different crime rates because of economic, social, societal and cultural factors.

    I never denied it does.

    But, Under some circumstances people can become Rapists. While under the same enviroment. Others can become Saints.

    But, Everything we do is based upon biochemistry.

    The Enviroment does change biochemistry.

    For example is in a bad enviroment Serotonin levels lower. If they don't have much human contact they have their Oxytocin levels (Love hormone) levels drop

    This is effecting biochemistry. But, At the same time we all have different setups for this biochemistry.
    That is different across the board.

    But, Some people can just have Low Serotonin & Oxytocin by nature. Such as Autistics. Although Autism is effected by the Enviroment.
    Most of it is genetic.

    Even that shows differeces.
    Somalian children were shown to have higher Autism than did other children.

    Blacks also have Lower Mao, Faster Thyroids& Higher Testosterone.. Which both can increase violence.

    Testosterone actually puts the breaks on the control of the Pre Frontal cortext so Impulsivity Increases.
    Which is why Men are more violent.

    With Blacks having less intelligence with a smaller pre frontal cortext & higher Testosterone making their Pre Frontal Cortex have less control. Just makes blacks have an even harder time controlling themselves from crime & violence.

  13. #30
    Established Member
    Molecular Biologist
    Last Online
    2010-10-07 @ 13:26
    Join Date
    2010-02-16
    Posts
    719
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PolskiMoc View Post
    I never denied it does.

    But, Under some circumstances people can become Rapists. While under the same enviroment. Others can become Saints.

    But, Everything we do is based upon biochemistry.

    The Enviroment does change biochemistry.

    For example is in a bad enviroment Serotonin levels lower. If they don't have much human contact they have their Oxytocin levels (Love hormone) levels drop

    This is effecting biochemistry. But, At the same time we all have different setups for this biochemistry.
    That is different across the board.

    But, Some people can just have Low Serotonin & Oxytocin by nature. Such as Autistics. Although Autism is effected by the Enviroment.
    Most of it is genetic.

    Even that shows differeces.
    Ofcourse environment affects us both mentally and physically. Noone has denied that. But most of the behavioral differencies between different groups of people is due to different environment. And often we create that environment ourselves due to differencies in society, economic class and culture. Those differencies affects us in a lot of different ways in the shape of values, ideology, education and life style (food, excercise, mental stimulus, emotional stimulus, drug habits and other factors).
    Thus one can see profound differencies between different social classes in educational performance, IQ, criminality, mental health, ratio of diseases (heart diseases, diabetes, cancer, infections, veneral dieases), health, life span, suicide rate and a lot other. And these differencies can be very profound in the same so called racial group.
    Once a Native American said to a missionary: When you came, we had the land and you had the Bible. Now you have the land and we have the Bible.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
<