User Tag List

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Thread: Khanty people3537 days old

Established Member
    Evolutionary Biologist
    Last Online
    Today @ 13:45

Below are VKontakte photos of girls who are Khanty (or likely to be Khanty) in traditional clothes. Some might not actually be Khanty, or they could be for example Nenetses or Mansi. I found some users by searching for users who had included the Khanty language as a language they speak, but I found other users by using the VKontakte API to search for users who were friends with many users who I considered to be possibly Khanty.

I deleted my Photobucket account and I deleted the website where I posted photos earlier in this thread, and I don't remember if I posted some of the photos before.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement bot

Evolutionary Biologist
    Last Online
    @

again mongoloids, y3 aka evi aka zemelmete. Some look western Siberian like Ketoe, other apparently having some russian admixture.

Established Member
    Evolutionary Biologist
    Last Online
    Today @ 13:45

I'm not Evi... And I should've come up with a better username, but I thought I'd only make one or a few posts here.

If you need proof, Evi pointed out to me earlier in this thread that some of the photos I posted were of Selkups and not of Khanty. Even though maybe that was part of my (aka Evi's) scheme all along.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Yyy For This Useful Post:

Evi (2019-04-28)

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10