H
    Race
    Caucasian
    Phenotype
    Anatolid
    Phenotype
    East Med + Taurid

Quote Originally Posted by DracoSentien View Post
    I am about 6 foot but my healthy weight is 190 when not doing jogging or massive walking in my regimen. But I also have the ability to extremely cut up like Brad Pitt in fight club that is because I am mix of Atlanto-med (the most athletic type of med) and Northern Europeans (strong rugged UP mixed with nordic). However, I can also bulk up. Once when I was a powerlifter I was 220 pounds of muscle not fat. I was extremely heavy weight with HIT like squats, bench press, sumo squats , deadlift etc...

If I don't do weights but do my super calisthenic all in one best exercise on earth the burpee with a pushup thrown in jumping up to a pull up I am like 170-190 but if I add other cardio I'm Bruce Lee.
    you have a good phhsique . no homo

2. # ADS
    Advertisement bot

Established Member
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 18:03
    Q-M3
    mtDNA
    A2
    Ethnicity
    Mexican-American
    Phenotype
    Mestizo
    Religion
    Atheist
    United States Mexico

Quote Originally Posted by Magnetic View Post
    I am 5'9.5 (well ... 5'10 in the morning) and 230 pounds ...

I am chubby right now and am planning to lose weight now finally ....I just came back from jogging

but even when I am slim/fit I am 185 - 190 pounds I have a broad and muscly build . my boxing coach always calls me "tank" ("Panzer" in german) ...but not only because of my build of course

I bet you are someone who can eat as much as he wants and doesnt get fat . you lucky asshole !
    It's all a matter of individual body frame and how it reacts to certain diets.

I actually am not a big eater, I usually have two meals a day(I tend to skip breakfast), though I try to make those meals very nutrient dense so I can keep a healthy diet. My body is weird in that I can literally forget about hunger for several hours, until it hits me much later.

Also, even if I like the taste of certain food, I literally cannot overeat, as once I get too full, my stomach is in pain, my tastebuds turn bland, and I puke lol. Due to this, whenever I eat out at a restaurant, I take half of it back home, because US restaurants give huge portions.

Overall, my typical day has about 1500 to 1800 calories, with exception to special occasions(big parties,holidays,etc). That being said, I do think my naturally slim figure and fast metabolism helps, in addition to my diet I described. Certainly doing something right, as I'm pretty much the same body build as I was in high school, except a couple inches taller.
    "Living or dying, it's not a big deal. What we should be concerned about is whether or not we're allowed to crawl to our graves."

Established Member
    Molecular Biologist DracoSentien's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:34
    Y-DNA
    R1b-Z253 >Z6749.1
    mtDNA
    Queen Victoria's H
    Race
    Caucasian
    Metaethnos
    Anglo
    Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Phenotype
    Atlantid
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Religion
    pantheist
    United States United Kingdom Scotland Canada Weed Flag New Zealand Australia

Quote Originally Posted by a_garcia49 View Post
    It's all a matter of individual body frame and how it reacts to certain diets.

I actually am not a big eater, I usually have two meals a day(I tend to skip breakfast), though I try to make those meals very nutrient dense so I can keep a healthy diet. My body is weird in that I can literally forget about hunger for several hours, until it hits me much later.

Also, even if I like the taste of certain food, I literally cannot overeat, as once I get too full, my stomach is in pain, my tastebuds turn bland, and I puke lol. Due to this, whenever I eat out at a restaurant, I take half of it back home, because US restaurants give huge portions.

Overall, my typical day has about 1500 to 1800 calories, with exception to special occasions(big parties,holidays,etc). That being said, I do think my naturally slim figure and fast metabolism helps, in addition to my diet I described. Certainly doing something right, as I'm pretty much the same body build as I was in high school, except a couple inches taller.

A 160 pounds would be better for your frame fill it out more :

Eurogenes K15 on steroids via DIYdodecad and more samples etc... via Admixture Studio v1.4 :

Using 1 populations approximation
    1 100% Southwest_English @ 4.152

Mix-mode :
    1 75.59% Orcadian + 24.41% East_German @ 2.375 ; Orcadian is NorthEast Scottish e.g. Celtic + Viking

Using 4 populations approximation
    1 25% East_German + 25% Hinxton3 (ancient England) + 25% Orcadian + 25% Southwest_English @ 2.246

5. The Following User Says Thank You to DracoSentien For This Useful Post:

a_garcia49 (2019-06-04)

Established Member
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 18:03
    Q-M3
    mtDNA
    A2
    Ethnicity
    Mexican-American
    Phenotype
    Mestizo
    Religion
    Atheist
    United States Mexico

Quote Originally Posted by DracoSentien View Post

A 160 pounds would be better for your frame fill it out more :

Lol I get what you're saying, though I need to improve my self discipline before tackling that challenge.

I absolutely suck at sticking to a workout routine, I can still do strenuous activity in fairly moderate bursts, but I've never been good at committing to a routine.

Thus, for my lack of consistent exercise, I make up for in controlling my diet.
    "Living or dying, it's not a big deal. What we should be concerned about is whether or not we're allowed to crawl to our graves."

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12